• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This world | Story mode in brawl? | CO-OP!? | Bowser and ridly are up to this. PROOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
(I haven't read the whole topic yet....)

Bowser is definitely there in the formation. Ridley....not so. That formation on the far right may look like a creature with a snout, but it doesn't look like any Ridley I know...

Here's what I created over an hour ago:

As the outline clearly shows...not only is this Bowser, but it's Bowser and his claws as well, coming towards Mario menacingly.

Everything else....

Just speculation. As you can see by the drawings, I've outlined what may look like a creature that scarcely resembles Ridley, but not only is it up to more than one interpretation...it isn't even doing anything other than looking some other direction.

...And as can also be shown, other shapes can be made out of the clouds, neither making sense. Some people even think Mewtwo is in the formation. I personally couldn't see it at all until somebody showed it, and even then that made no sense.

Bowser does make sense though. Not only is he in clear sight, it even matches up with the theme of the picture: Heroes and Villains crossing paths. Metaknight is meeting up with Kirby, and Bowser is meeting up with Mario. Even more apparent is how well lined up everything is.

Bowser isn't just in the clouds.... he carefully shares sky space with the Halberd. Both these enemies aren't just moving towards the heroes, Kirby and Mario (who BTW represent Hal and Nintendo respectively)... they're right under them.

It all makes too much sense just to be mere coincidence. Some people want to believe we're all just seeing what we want to see, and when this video is finally shown, the formation of Bowser will just vanish as the clouds continue to roll out. Guess we'll have to wait and see for the truth, but I'm darn confident the truth will be that Bowser was intentionally formed into those clouds to join Metaknight in meeting their nemeses.

D

Deleted member

Its only Bowser and Metaknight. There is NO Ridley, or anyone else.

So STFU lol.

Dead Wire

Smash Cadet
I live in a place called socorro which in spanish
I see Bowser in the cloud and the darker part is his hand trying to make a fist and the other part is his other hand is streching out in the sky but ive been seing that same stage for about the hole time ive heard about Brawl and ive just noticed Meta knight's ship never had giant purple bat like wings coming out of it maybe thats Ridley you never know.

shinero

Smash Rookie
I don't deny the possibility of a bowser cloud. But that yoshi thing? That's ridiculous. Pay more attention to the implications of the update, guys, and stop staring at the freakin' clouds.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Or maybe... they are just clouds... >.< Honestly you guys are delving too deep into these things. I think your ambition to have certain charcters like "Sonic" and "Ridley" in the game, make you want to find proof of them being in the game ASAP. Until the information is released, stop trying to prove they are there, because seriously, I doubt the developers would allow us to find out who is in the game by looking at clouds. >.<

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
This is actually interesting. First, he confirms what was a question a while ago, about the theme; 64 was dolls and Melee was trophies. They're still trophies.

Another thing, is that he confirms what I've heard in my past, that I think is the best description of Smash Bros:
"Yea, it's kinda like Street Fighter mixed with Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! There's a whole bunch of fighting and no one knows why."

I'm not entirely sure why metaknights ship shows up, but the hovering stadium is very cool, hope it's an actual stage, maybe Brawl's equivalent for Final Destination.

Also, the pictures are a little out of order. Or it was showing that Mario won and Kirby got turned into a trophy, the pic with Mario hovering over Trophy Kirby.

In conclusion:
I think Sakurai finally did what everyone expected him to do. Give a story to a game that has no story. It's made up of a bunch of individual stories, but Smash Bros itself doesn't have a story, and now it does. I don't believe it will be co-op, just showing more than one character for reasons of story.

BTW: There is NO Bowser in the clouds. No Ridley, IC's, or *****'s. So please, just drop it.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Or maybe... they are just clouds... >.< Honestly you guys are delving too deep into these things. I think your ambition to have certain charcters like "Sonic" and "Ridley" in the game, make you want to find proof of them being in the game ASAP. Until the information is released, stop trying to prove they are there, because seriously, I doubt the developers would allow us to find out who is in the game by looking at clouds. >.<
Well my only intention is to show that Bowser is in the clouds. Nobody else.

This doesn't reveal anything new or mean anything special. It just means that Bowser appears in the video. That's it.

Any other character other than Bowser, Metaknight, Mario and Kirby in that single pic is speculation.

But it shouldn't be said that the clouds are showing absolutely nothing, 'cause that's not true at all.

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
BOWSER / RIDELY / DRACULA / ANYTHING YOU SEE IN THE CLOUDS DOESN'T EXIST

Anyway, I think this might be a storymode of some such, it looks like it. An actual story mode would be pretty awesome too, with cutscenes and everything. The only gripe is that if it's fairly lengthy, would you have to replay it over and over again with all the characters? It wouldn't be so bad if they all got their own stories, but just saying. Anyway, this stage better be an actual unlockable stage you can play in, it looks pretty cool.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
You people are crazy if you actually believe this. It's obvious that MetaKnight is just pwning through. Clouds are clouds, you can see a lot of things in them, but if it was intentional it would be obvious.

Imagine actually watching the intro, and those clouds going by real fast. Would you catch it? I very very much doubt you would have.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Are some of you BLIND? Bowser is CLEARLY visible as a cloud. I see where some of you are getting at. You think we just want to come to conclusions. Well, seriously, take a look. You can EASILY see Bowser in that certain cloud. It's got to be intentional. Just open your eyes. O_O

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Imagine that its possible that in a video game, people can design clouds to move as they please, and not always like in real life. It's very possible that the clouds, while very active, can not only retain the shape of a figure, but become even more refined as the video plays. Just as there's a chance the figure will vanish as the video plays on, there's an equal chance the figure will actually become easier to make out.

Also, if Metaknight's alone, what is his purpose, other than to attack Kirby? And where would that leave Mario? Mario isn't Metaknight's enemy...and Mario and Kirby ganging up on Metaknight just seems strange.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
but he DIDN'T PUT THE INTRO THERE! HE GAVE US PICS 4 A REASON! SO WE COULD SEE BOWSER RIDLEY & AND EVERYONE ELSE!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK THE RIDLEY BOSS MUSIC IS FOR?

Directed at MookieRah

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Guys. Please stop talking about the clouds. It's interesting, but it's wild speculation on par with the satire Doc topic. It's especially funny considering "seeing non existent images in clouds" is a popular pasttime. And it's been done before in conspiracy theories.

Lets discuss the multitude of OTHER interesting things about this post. I mean, Purple Headed Box Guy? Wtf?

-Knux-

Smash Ace
No matter what anyone says, I can clearly see Bowser in that cloud. It just jumps right out at me.

Sakurai could be screwing with us by making the cloud look like Bowser enough that some people can see it and others can't making us all debate whether it was intentional or coincidence.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
No matter what anyone says, I can clearly see Bowser in that cloud. It just jumps right out at me.

Sakurai could be screwing with us by making the cloud look like Bowser enough that some people can see it and others can't making us all debate whether it was intentional or coincidence.
me too even you should be able to see it scav

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
It seems to me that the bomb creature shown is evil, the kid playing with his "trophies" has gone mad. But, because it is a bomb creature, I see it as more of a minion, bosses don't like to die that early. Waves and waves of bomb creatures would come, the closer you get to the end the faster and stronger they are. It would be like overcomming a swarm. Maybe an Overswarm >_>

This has been interesting, but I don't really see the bowser at all, and I can find ridly in real clouds to :\

Nice topic though, really orderly

And, at TC .... So I herd u liek mudkipz?

Sonicfan813

Smash Cadet
If Sakurai was reading this...he would either be questioning our amazing IQ and intelligence on finding hidden aspects

or, just laughing his head off because they are just clouds with no meaning.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It seems to me that the bomb creature shown is evil, the kid playing with his "trophies" has gone mad. But, because it is a bomb creature, I see it as more of a minion, bosses don't like to die that early. Waves and waves of bomb creatures would come, the closer you get to the end the faster and stronger they are. It would be like overcomming a swarm. Maybe an Overswarm >_>

This has been interesting, but I don't really see the bowser at all, and I can find ridly in real clouds to :\

Nice topic though, really orderly

And, at TC .... So I herd u liek mudkipz?
I AM CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
My Theories

I think the wolf and ridley ones might be true, not sure bout andross and the other one looks like charizard tbh, plus how could andross be in game? like a master hand-ish boss? Forgot to highlight the boozer but every1 knows where it is.

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
thanks tonyman , i couldnt really see wolf at first. Ur images are quite clear.

Personally, i think it's unlikely the clouds are just... clouds, i mean bowser is definatly there.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
If Ridley isnt in the game why did they give Ridley Boss music top that Gerbil
You do know that they put in Kraid's Music in Melee right? Kraid isn't playable, he is in the background. Samus, however, IS playable, and it only seems fit to put a METROID SONG IN THE GAME. I mean come on, the boss battle music isn't even Ridley's alone! Remember Super Metroid, the Maridia Boss?? He had the same theme, Ridley is just now more popular for that theme, and thus the games continued to put it as his boss battle music.

Again, I'm not trying to be the asshat, I am trying to be the guy to make things seems sensible, and those are just clouds.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
That BOWSER and RIDLEY find is SO COOL =].

Well, the laws are that mode is pretty much: The trophies have to fight eachother to the death for spectators entertainment.
And Mario and Kirby break that law by shaking hands, so some evil guy shows up. Wow I have the shivers.

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
You guys are ridiculous, the clouds show NOTHING. It's just a coincidence, holy crap. You guys are discussing what's in the clouds more than gameplay possibilities and the possibility of a story mode shown in this update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom