• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This world | Story mode in brawl? | CO-OP!? | Bowser and ridly are up to this. PROOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Nuh uh. That's the only reason I'm still arguing.

"It MIGHT be Bowser."

Saying "it's Bowser" requires that you've won the argument, which isn't possible at this point without more information. As you stated.

It's speculation at this point. If it wasn't speculation, we wouldn't be disagreeing.
yes, but sir you have got to be open minded about this. Nearly Everyone I've asked has seen Bowser in the Clouds. Ridley also.

There is Ridley Boss Music
There is a Strikingly resemblant form of his head next to Bowser
AND.............
What do you think Mario and Kirby are looking at
One more thing....
It would be way more ominous to show the faces of Nintendo Villians in the Clouds because that is where Meta-Knight is coming from

The way i see it, I see 4 People
Bowser-Undeniably
Ridley-80% sure
Meta- Knight
and Master Hand/Crazy Hand

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ugh... I refuse to take sides myself because I find it much more amusing to keep my two cents to myself and watch others speculate and debate, but as for the comparison between the Bowser picture and the cloud picture, I think you are only helping Anomilus prove his point. While I'm not EVP expert myself, if you place a picture of Bowser next to the picture of clouds, when you look at the picture of Bowser then the clouds, what is the thing your brain will most likely make of those clouds... Bowser, of course. That doesn't mean he's there, he's just the way the mind works.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
can everyone just please stop talking about the stupid clouds, they r cool but its like sayingok look dr.robotnik is also in the clouds, or the evil dude from kingdom hearts, or max from bomberman is in there too. im just saying this i didnt see them, but whatever, remember the ****** coming out of the purple stuff, storymode, what might happen. talk about that instead. that was the point of the topic

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
yes, but sir you have got to be open minded about this. Nearly Everyone I've asked has seen Bowser in the Clouds. Ridley also.

There is Ridley Boss Music
There is a Strikingly resemblant form of his head next to Bowser
AND.............
What do you think Mario and Kirby are looking at
One more thing....
It would be way more ominous to show the faces of Nintendo Villians in the Clouds because that is where Meta-Knight is coming from

The way i see it, I see 4 People
Bowser-Undeniably
Ridley-80% sure
Meta- Knight
and Master Hand/Crazy Hand
I'm fairly sure Mario and Kirby are looking at the Giant ship speeding towards them.

But that doesn't change the fact that that really looks like Bowser in the clouds.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
off subject but samusrules93, ur signature picture is really mean towards all pokemon, ridley doesnt have to kill pikachu, he could just fight but whatever, my off subjectedness is done.

well like whos minion would he be and what kind of things we would have to go through to get to the final boss, the adventure mode in ssbm was great but i thought it needed a little more, maybe sakurai has made it a little more exciting.

Del Money

Smash Champion
WRONG! You're WRONG!.

Look, you can't prove Bowser is in there, we already prooved by many means he is in there, we can all wait until the game comes out or they release the Intro and then we'll see who's wrong.
how am i wrong? i (somewhat) agreed with you?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
what about wolf, he's a villain. i think that master/crazy hand will be made into the gods of the world, and are good guys this time around. or maybe the punish people who break the rules.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
I'm fairly sure Mario and Kirby are looking at the Giant ship speeding towards them.

But that doesn't change the fact that that really looks like Bowser in the clouds.
well yes...but why meta-knight? Is he the only one with a ship?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
off subject but samusrules93, ur signature picture is really mean towards all pokemon, ridley doesnt have to kill pikachu, he could just fight but whatever, my off subjectedness is done.
hey, it was the best ridley sig i found. and i did it to piss off my friend who goes here, ectoplasumus, who is a pokemon maniac.

luigimustbeinbrawl!

Smash Rookie
I personally think that "this world.." update is just the story of the game. No twists or turns just the story. Except that Purple guy. I really wish people would stop speculating riduculous things like faces in the clouds.

XenoGuard

Smash Journeyman
The clouds do looks strange, But the point where "ridley's beak er thing" comming out of the clouds is unnatural and suspicious. And yes i'm fully aware we have no concrete proof untill Dec 3rd. But as i Heard in .hack//Roots, "if you have a choice to believe that something is in the game and that something isn't. whats sounds more exciting?" Thanks Ovan =)

XenoGuard

Smash Journeyman
does anyone else think that there is a possibility of co op for story mode or what
Thats what i was thinking too, it would be cool fighting the bosses with a friend. If brawl ever makes it online, being able to go through a story mode online as a team would be sweet in theory

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Thats what i was thinking too, it would be cool fighting the bosses with a friend. If brawl ever makes it online, being able to go through a story mode online as a team would be sweet in theory
*sigh* it seems that nothing i say will ever change your minds.....

Del Money

Smash Champion
true, was it would probably be mad easy to beat considering smash bros. adventure/classic/allstar modes arent really made all that difficult. i think online play would most likely be preserved for just VS matches and tourney mode

XenoGuard

Smash Journeyman
true, was it would probably be mad easy to beat considering smash bros. adventure/classic/allstar modes arent really made all that difficult. i think online play would most likely be preserved for just VS matches and tourney mode
I guess that is for the best, but Co-Op story offline still seems neat, especially if the boss in the end is now like massive.

@pitismyangel: I'm sorry, it's just more fun to believe that there is more too that pic then meets the eye ^^

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Well I see now this update doesn't get story mode to far off now does it.

Anyway so does anyone have an idea what the robo thing is?

I think it is Master hands new creation.

XenoGuard

Smash Journeyman
Master hand's new creation is a good theory.

I know the name people have dubbed it everywhere has been Modea, but i still think that ment Mode A as in the first new mode in brawl (I.E. Adventure for melee)

I've been naming him the Enforcer, sence he (it) seemed to have appeared becouse mario and Kirby Broke the laws of The Smash World

Del Money

Smash Champion
this is a really farfetched and lame theory and i know ill be flamed but maybe its like a shell or trapsuit of some sort that by defeating it unlocks a character? a dumb theory and i definitely dont stand by it

SIDE NOTE: usually when you say you know youll get flamed haha it never happens...

XenoGuard

Smash Journeyman
this is a really farfetched and lame theory and i know ill be flamed but maybe its like a shell or trapsuit of some sort that by defeating it unlocks a character? a dumb theory and i definitely dont stand by it

SIDE NOTE: usually when you say you know youll get flamed haha it never happens...
thats not a bad theory, i think that sounds cool. and sence it's up in the air till Dec 3rd, who knows :3

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Are they going to replace the wireframes? It looks kinda goofy to me. I guess we have to call it Enforcer until more info is spilt. It would suck if they kept us hanging for a week on this:psycho:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
here is the big mind hitter!!!!: if master hand was creating something, why would he give it MITTEN shaped hands?

Also the Definition of bowsers head in the clouds is breathtaking and i dont think that this is possibly deniable.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman

That may be interesting, as they would have the same moves, range, and speed of the "sealed" characters. You just don't know who you will unlock in the process.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
the enforcer is a good name i like it. but who knows maybe all of the characters r transformed by the main evil in the game to look like the enforcers and r under mind control and once u fight them and beat them they turn back to normal and then u can play as them. i dont know, just a quick and random guess.

just realized someone already said something like this, my bad

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Well they could be boxing gloves to fight with? Who knows... They could be more powerful then we think.

XenoGuard

Smash Journeyman
Are they going to replace the wireframes? It looks kinda goofy to me. I guess we have to call it Enforcer until more info is spilt. It would suck if they kept us hanging for a week on this:psycho:
Thats true, it could be the new "Wire frame" type entity, so many possibilities makes it so fun!

@Rx: Thats True too, one thing that was suspicious, is that if this guy was sent to run the laws of the smash world, why is the emblem on his Chest well... It's not a smash emblem, does anybody find that odd?

mabey this guy is an outside force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom