• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This world | Story mode in brawl? | CO-OP!? | Bowser and ridly are up to this. PROOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
From what i can see is that there is 5 figures, spreading out from all of the clouds.
Here is the poorly drawn idea.

Also dose anyone have any idea what that black thing is on the last picture in the update?

Lauf

Smash Apprentice
Definitely bowser, man their intention with this picture is insane, imo a good way to end this weeks update

Aeramis

Smash Ace
I don't think these clouds are trying to make shapes, it is just odd luck that one of them somewhat looks like Bowser but you never know...

TheSavageBlueBoy

Smash Apprentice
It looks to me that the clouds are just bowsers face and hands if THAT, and mabey ridley but thats a mabey! This is really sudistic of nitendo to do, if they wanted to reallly **** with us, why not just relase the freakin video!

Chepe

Smash Lord
I think its just odd coincidence as well. All this talk about clouds and confirmed characters is a little ridiculous...

If it was really Bowser there, I would have expected Sakurai and co. to place him right above the Halberd for one, and for another looking either down at Mario and Kirby or looking in their direction...

BlueScope

Smash Apprentice
I'm with the "it's only clouds" guys... and while this stuff seriously resembles Bowser and - coincidentioally - Cloud Strife - it's nothing but a bogus find you guys go weird about because you want your characters confirmed :p

BTW, the next time you look into the sky (the real world-one) and spot a shape, post it here like "God has confirmed Elvis Presley returning."

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Why the hell are all of you trying to find villains in the clouds? I would have thought what's really important is the implications as to what new game mode this is referring to that are given in the text. Or am I seriously the only one who thought to highlight the whole thing to look for hidden text?

Sakurai-San said:
In this world, trophies fight. They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence. Being turned back into a trophy, being unable to fight, is much like death. Those are the rules of this world. But when someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price...
This sounds a whole lot like a story mode setup to me.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204

lower left hand corner cloud = yoshi

not joking, you guys are right (i caught yoshi first)

Gumshoe

Smash Rookie
I mentioned this in the other topic, but now that this one is more about the clouds....

Anyway, many think the two "thicker" clouds to the right of the ship are the faces of Bowser and Ridely...but I could swear that I see Pokey Minch's face in the "thicker" cloud to the left of the ship. Look at that picture (or the cloud that I'm talking about), then look at this: http://starmen.net/mother2/images/official/clay_pokey.png

Again, he was the "anti-hero" in Earthbound/Mother 2, and the full-blown villain in Mother 3. Since many people claim Sakurai wanted to represent Mother 3 and wanted more villains in general, wouldn't this be killing two birds with one stone?

Ridley22

Smash Ace
How is this not obvious? When the quote says, "When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price...", It shows metaknights ship, so he is one of them. Also the Ridley and Bowser clouds which represent that they are in with the breaking the rules too. So I believe that you will have to fight Ridley, Bowser, and Metaknight together at the end.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I think it is this, with ridley actually on the left.

btw, I think the one on the right is actually King K Rool.

WR3K

Smash Ace
are you kidding me, clouds? that is the most desperate fanboy discovery ive seen

there is no corelation... bowser and ridley are trophies just like everyone else

joepinion

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Just wow. I'm not sure how many of you are joking, but for those who aren't, you are absolutely insane.

Clouds. Not anything else.

I love how people are like, "It's Sakurai, who knows, it could mean anything!!" Uh, there has been no evidence thus far of these updates giving us little secret clues or blowing our mind with hidden implications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom