• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

• Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Cat Quest 3

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Predictions for the next Nintendo direct?
FE Fates remake or all shall perish.

Legit tho I do think we have potential to see some cool stuff. FE Engage is largely behind us so I think a new FE game might be on the cards. We might see some new Nintendo Switch Online retro games added soon.

I think if this is truly the final year before Switch 2.0, Nintendo will at least wanna end the console with a, not quite bang, but a nice sizzle, so some exciting but not universally-demanded games I think are what to look forward to.

(I didn't wanna make a Donkey Kong reference, I'm leaving that to the experts)

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Switch 2 reveal. Somewhere between this June or the beginning of next year.

New Mario Kart. New 3D Mario. Prime 4. FE remake. Gimmicky first party tie-in. Legends Z-A.

No Donkey Kong
See Snake, I told you I would leave the Donkey Kong jokes to the experts!

Knowing my luck outside of shiny Pokemon, we aren't gonna be getting new ARMS stuff either.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Switch 2 reveal. Somewhere between this June or the beginning of next year.

New Mario Kart. New 3D Mario. Prime 4. FE remake. Gimmicky first party tie-in. Legends Z-A.

No Donkey Kong
You know, considering how much this No Donkey Kong thing has happened, I think this started not ONLY with the lack of a new Donkey Kong game over the years, but the leakers saying in the past that Donkey Kong would show up in previous Directs.

I think the leakers broke us here.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Speaking of theme parks I honestly think Pokemon is the kind of franchise that could have its own gigantic theme park all on its own.

I've heard there might be a new one opening in Japan, but I'd love if they built ones in America and Europe as well. There's been parks before like PokePark, but I think at this point they could go BIG and have one approaching Six Flags-size.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Speaking of theme parks I honestly think Pokemon is the kind of franchise that could have its own gigantic theme park all on its own.

I've heard there might be a new one opening in Japan, but I'd love if they built ones in America and Europe as well. There's been parks before like PokePark, but I think at this point they could go BIG and have one approaching Six Flags-size.
I’d be shocked if one of the expansions after DKC at Universal isn’t Pokemon. Pokemon and Zelda feel like no brainer when’s-not-ifs

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The issue with Pokemon is that Nintendo doesn't 100% own it like they do for Mario and Zelda so I would imagine it would be a lot harder to get Universal to do a Pokemon theme park.

Plus I think there's some stuff with Warner Bros too, but I'm not sure.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The issue with Pokemon is that Nintendo doesn't 100% own it like they do for Mario and Zelda so I would imagine it would be a lot harder to get Universal to do a Pokemon theme park.

Plus I think there's some stuff with Warner Bros too, but I'm not sure.
USJ Has a Pokemon Parade actually

Rumors are also saying that there will be a Pokemon land in Orlando

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The rest of shows Paramount is killing off from Nick history beyond Rugrats 2021 and Big Nate
  1. Are You Afraid of the Dark? (2019-2022)
  2. Blue’s Clues & You! (2019)
  3. It’s Pony (2020-2022)
  4. Middlemost Post (2021-2022)
  5. Ollie’s Pack (2020)
  6. Ryan’s Mystery Playdate (2019-2023)
  7. Santiago of the Seas(2020)
  8. That Girl Lay Lay (2021-2024)
it’s a lotta Nicktoons that never got any sort of chance to shine or win people over
I miss the days when the worst fate for a cartoon was getting a lame Mr. Enter video. Now they’re getting wiped from existence, goddamn.
they really found the worst way to save money and are sticking with it

Top Bottom