• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This world | Story mode in brawl? | CO-OP!? | Bowser and ridly are up to this. PROOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
New update on uk site came earlier. Looks like story mode but it's labled ???

Seriously...Thats probley some kinda intro...What else would you do? And if it is a story mode think it would be good or not? Or what will it be like?

Also notice kirby and mario shake hands. If u were using mario u wouldnt just leave kirby there. Maybe this is CO OP TO!

Discuss

UPDATE

Thanks to my best friend MASTERLINKX he has found this and thought i'd share it with u

Bowser is up to this because you can see him in the clouds!

Edit pic

Full pic

Also credits to RG400SMARTTOWEL from nsider for finding ridly in the clouds to!

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
This belongs in General Discussion. But still. HOLY MC CRACKERS JESUS ON A POGOSTICK

*Frothes at the mouth*

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
I still firmly believe 1 player mode is a waste of time. This update is really... intresting though, even someone who hates 1p mode like myself is intrested.

Diemonds

Smash Apprentice
dats wat I said, I think the purple dude is just a new bad guy u beat up threw ur adeventure like the zombies or the green shelled turtles from mario in melee but sense its at metakinght stage they're a lil diffrent and dark

Kelp Plankton

Smash Apprentice
I hope to god that the 'single player' modes have co-op in Brawl, that would be awesome for just me and my brother when none of my friends are around to play multiplayer.

But I wouldn't take this as a confirmation or even a hint.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Exactly. Theres no doubt he has something to do with this.

Possably this is part of an intro and later on in the intro he comes down or something?

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
The clouds seem a little too vague to be considered Bowser, or Ridley. But...it just seems so darned likely! I don't even know what to believe.

I am in shambles over what this update means.

Kelp Plankton

Smash Apprentice
I think Bowser/Ridley in the clouds here is a case of "backgorund white = dr mario".

Sorry, but you're just looking into it way deeper than needed here.

They're clouds...

And I bet that in action, while they move, it doesn't even look like that.

Florida

イーグランツ
Okay, three things:

1. What I'm showing below is correct.
2. I'm just trying to find things to look cool.
3. I'm just going completely insane with this update, dear oh dear gawd.

The red: Star Wolf
The blue: His arm and gun!
Here is the original for a more clear look?

No doubt, villains are going to have a big role in this game's storyline.
Now I truely believe what Reggie has said:
"This is the best smash bros., ever! By far..."

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
now you guys have me concetrating so hard on this pic. mindgames mindgames!! I see wolf, bowser, ridley, and master hand. or nothin at all

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
i dont see master hand though i wonder which cloud is ganon probably a tiny one. lol jk. good find i didn't notice at first. i wanta more >.<

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
Looks like clouds to me. I think you guys are reading a little to much into this.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
this update is messing with everyone's head, Sakurai must be so proud

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
this is almost as fun as looking at real clouds trying to find shapes in them , btw i don't see master hand can someone point him out?

Shuma

Smash Hero
I'm sure that's Bowser... and that might be Ridley... but i'm not hyping myself for a cloud.

Florida

イーグランツ
this is almost as fun as looking at real clouds trying to find shapes in them , btw i don't see master hand can someone point him out?
It's hard to see, but once you find it, it'll be one of the only things you notice :)
Right above Metaknight's ship, you can see the Master Hand. He's in this form/shape:

Look for him like that, holding a smashball, and you'll find him.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman

i added eyeballs so you can see the faces better

i think that really looks like ridley. his mouth is open. im not sure about the bowser jr one and the ganondorf one. and we all know the Bowser one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom