• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

War of the Logos: the Logo Fighting Game

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok here are the submissions
Echo Bridge (Mine)
FHE (Altered Beast)
Vote for your top one, where you can’t vote for your submission
Voting for FHE by the way

Job 21: Add a logo for an item
Logo items will be added in the game automatically, with no voting whatsoever.
My submission: the Whip (Gary Sanchez)
1695429674685.jpeg

From the Daddy’s home movies, this whip will strike 12% damage per strike

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I am happy now that we are going beyond fighters and adding logo items. This is going to be fun.

HiT Entertainment Cubes (HiT Entertainment)

hit_entertainment__2006_2017__cube_by_chace1204_dg3isqz-fullview.png

Credit to Chace1204 from Deviantart for this wonderful rendition of the HiT Entertainment cube.

I had to include a childhood favorite company being HiT Entertainment in this game. Basically, this cube spawns semi-often in battle. When a fighter picks it up, the HiT cube will start bouncing and multiplying into 3. Anyone caught in the way of the cubes bouncing will receive around 20% damage. Occasionally, the HiT cubes will leave dots based on various HiT Entertainment logos causing 5% damage (only visuals change, the damage properties of the dots are not effected)

These dots include the generic HiT Entertainment dot, the HiT video star, the Henson International Television dot, the HiT Communications diamond, etc. An overall fun item and sort of some British representation here too. We don't even really have preschool companies represented yet too so there's that.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok since no one else voted, FHE would be added by default
Also my Toho Moveset has been added.
The items one is ongoing FWI, so feel free to add any items logo you want

Anyways, new item: Boomerang
1695597458360.png

This throwback (no pun intended) has the player throw it like a boomerang at the opponents, dealing 10% damage each. It has 7 uses.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I guess we can submit more than one item so here's another one I have in mind:

Cookie Jar

maxresdefault.jpg

You may know them better as Cinar and now owned by DHX WildBrain but the Cookie Jar logo is back. When this item spawns, a fighter can simply place it on the ground and the lid will explode off as the logo variant is. When thrown at a fighter, the fighter can take 10% damage. Another unique thing about this item is that if you are on the lid, you can use it as a platform to get away from opponents or it can fling off (a bit of RNG here). It's a semi-common item with a unique function.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
All those items are added.

Job 22: Add a dog logo to the roaster (Wolves and Coyotes also acceptable)
Job 23: Add a stage for the playable fighters (Luxo jr, Traveler, Toho and Pathe)

Job 22: Mad-Dog Productions
1695673950575.jpeg

This aggressive dog appeared in Outlaws and some obscure work. This Doberman would be a fun addition to the roaster.

Job 23: Toho Studios
1695674052681.jpeg

This stage is Toho’s home stage. The background is basically the image, but with blue skies.
As for cameos
Godzilla (54, 70s, Heisei, 2000, Final Wars and Shin Godzilla)
Anguirus
Rodan
Mothra (Heisei and Millinium)
King Ghidorah (Heisei)
Kamacuras
Gigan (Showa and Final Wars)
Jet Jaguar
MechaGodzilla (Showa and Kiryu)
Biollante
SpaceGodzilla
Megaguirus
Monster X
Dagahra
Matango
Gezora
Dogora
Gaira
Maguma
Gamera (distributed)
Gyaos (ditto)
Lugia (ditto)
Rayquaza (ditto)

Also credit to KristIan Zatkoff for the KWC Image

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Dog Logo

Family Home Entertainment Kids Dog

hqdefault.jpg

I know we have a Family Home Entertainment stage but who doesn't love this cute puppy? We still need a fighter to represent home video logos, plus we don't have a kids company logo yet alongside a defunct company represented as a fighter. He would be a lightweight with a moveset based on the various Family Home Entertainment logos and a reference to Lionsgate too. Plus, have some dog-themed moves in there as well. He will also be a quadrupedal fighter making him unique. He won't appear in the dog house if he is used on the FHE History stage. I don't know if stages deconfirm but just an idea since I want a home video rep as a fighter.

Stage

Luxo Jr's Desk

maxresdefault.jpg

This would be the Smashville of the game. Takes place on a dimly-lit desk from Luxo Jr's short. Various Pixar shorts characters appear. If Luxo Jr. isn't used, he appears in the background watching the fight.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Mad-Dog Productions (Mine)
FHEK Dog (Altered Beast)
I honestly thought Ubu and Hal Labratories Dog would be amount the dogs
Vote for your top dog, where your submission can’t be voted (unfortunately)
Voting for Altered Beasts submission.
FWI Both Toho Studios and Luxo Jrs Desk are added
Job 24: Submit a moveset And alts for Pathe Rooster

Entrence: Pathe Rooster arrives by flapping his wings downwards. Also Pathe Rooster has 3 jumps instead of the usual 2
Quick Jab: That Rooster strikes his beak, dealing 2% damage each

Up Tilt: Pathe Rooster strikes his beak, dealing 4% damage
Side Tilt: That Rooster strikes his wings, dealing 5% damage
Down Tilt: That Rooster strikes his talons, dealing 5% damage

Up Aerial: Pathe Rooster strikes his beak, dealing 5% damage
Side Aerial: That Rooster strikes his wings, dealing 7% damage
Neutral Aerial: That Rooster Strikes his beak forwards, dealing 5% damage
Down Aerial: That Rooster strikes his talons, dealing 8% damage

Pummel: Pathe Rooster uses his talons to hold the opponen, while he strikes his beak, dealing 2% damage each
Up Throw: That Rooster strikes his beak, dealing 7% damage
Side Throw: That Rooster strikes his wings, dealing 7% damage
Back Throw: That Rooster delivers A back wing, dealing 9% damage
Down Throw: That Rooster strikes his talons, dealing 8% damage

Up Smash: Pathe Rooster strikes wings and beak, dealing 16% damage
Side Smash: Pathe Rooster Claps his wings, dealing 13% damage
Down Smash: Pathe Rooster strikes his talons and wings, dealing 20% damage
Neutral Special: Pathe Speech. Pathe Rooster summons a Pathe! speech bubble, dealing 15% damage

Side Special: Horse Ramming. A Horse and Rider rush into the scene, ramming the opponents, dealing 25% damage. A nod to the first animal and human logo as well.

Up Special: Eagle Camera. The Eagle from a very early logo shows up and lifts Pathe Rooster up. Said Eagle also strikes it’s talons and camera, dealing 20% damage

Down Special: Chick Strike. The Chicks from Pathe Baby show up and strike the opponents, dealing 18% damage

Finishing Logo Move: Chicken Run. The Chickens from Chicken Run show up and deliver a cloud a violence, before Pathe Rooster finishes the job, deal8ng 60% damage
Taunts: Up Taunt has Pathe Rooster preform a wake up noise, Side Taunt has that Rooster use his talons to kick dirt and Down Taunt has said Rooster peck for insects and seeds
Alts. First Alt is Red Rooster, second Alt is Gold Rooster and third Alt is Black Rooster

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Why is it that my voting system is being ignored recently?

Anyways, while voting is still available (I need those votes)

Job 25: Roaster Roulette: The logos that tried for slot 4 and 5 (outside Toho) are back with a vengeance for the 10th slot
The choices are…
Nelvana
Dreamworks
Bad Robot
Gracie Films
United Plankton Pictures
South Park Digital Studios
DIC
Frederator

Vote for your top 3 where the one you selected earlier can’t be first
My Votes are
1.Dreamworks
2.United Plankton Pictures
3.Frederator

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok, My Pathe Rooster moveset has been added.
Also in a brutal vote from 1 to 0, FHEK Dog won this vote, and since the stage is already available for it, it would be easy.
Given that Mad-Dog logo originated from footage from a very obscure show, that could be why.
The vote for slot 10 is still ongoing

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok here are the votes
DIC, Bad Robot, SPDS and Gracie Films: 0
United Plankton Pictures, Frederator and Nelvana: 2
Dreamworks: 6

Dreamworks kid is our next newcomer
FWI, the Universal Stage will be Dreamworks kids stage

Job 26: Submit a horror based stage

My submission: Dark Castle
1696280733356.jpeg

This logo is seen in multiple horror films, and will have cameos from said characters from those films

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok since no else posted within the 2 day period, Dark Castle is in by default

Job 27: Submit movesets for FHEK Dog and Dreamworks kid (and alts)

Job 28: Submit a logo that scared you as a child. It can be a stage, playable character or an item.

Entrence: FHEK Dog emerges from a dog house
Quick Jab: FHEK Dog strikes its claws at the opponents, dealing 2% damage per attack

Up Tilt: FHEK does a headbutt, dealing 6% damage
Side Tilt: the Dog strikes it’s tail, dealing 5% damage
Down Tilt: the dog strikes it’s paws downwards, dealing 5% damage

Logo Up Strike: FHEK Dog launges and rams the opponent, dealing 19% damage
Logo Side Strike: FHEK Dog presses both paws at the opponent, dealing 20% damage
Logo Down Strike: GHEK Dog delivers 2 tail slams, dealing 21% damage

Air Up Strike: FHEK Dog delivers a headbutt, dealing 8% damage
Air Neutral Strike: the Dog strikes it’s claws, dealing 6% damage
Air Side Strike: the Dog strikes it’s tail, dealing 7% damage
Air Down Strike: the Dig strikes it’s paws downwards, dealing 7% damage

Pummel: FHEK Dog champs it’s jaws and starts biting, dealing 2% damage per attack
Side Throw: The Dog launches the opponent, dealing 8% damage
Back Throw: the Dog throws the opponent, before striking its tail, dealing 10% damage
Up Throw: the Dog strikes its tail upwards, dealing 10% damage
Down Throw: the Dog strikes it’s paws downwards, dealing 9% damage

Neutral Special: Fetch. FHEK Dog sees a ball or frisbee and catches it. This deals 10% damage (frisbee) to 15% damage (ball)
Side Special: Like a Dog Toy. FHEK shakes the opponent like a dog toy, dealing 19% damage
Up Special: Doghouse Landing. FHEK Dog jumps on a dog house. Said House crashing deals 26% damage
Down Special: Bone Digger. FHEK Dog digs to fins a bone and then emerges, dealing 20% damage
Finishing Logo Move: Dinosaur Planet. FHEK Dog leaves as White Tip the Velociraptor, Pod the Pyrosaurus, Lil Das the Daspeletosaurus and Alpha the Saltasaurus arrive and delivers 3 bites and a tail strike respectively, dealing 60% damage. Yes Dinosaur Planet was distributed by FHE, I have a DVD of that show and it featured the FHE logo

Up Taunt has FHEK Dog bark happily, Side Taunt has that dog chase its tail happily and Down Taunt has that dog scratch itself
Alts: 1st Alt is a Black Lab, 2nd Alt is a Doberman and the 3rd at is a Dalmatian

Entrence: Dreamworks Kid appears on the moon and then lands on the ground, as the moon disappears.
Quick Jab: Dreamworks kid does some light punches, dealing 2% damage per hit

Up Tilt: Dreamworks Kid strikes the fishing rod upwards, dealing 5% damage
Side Tilt: Similar to above, dealing 6% damage
Down Tilt: Dreamworks Kid trips at the opponent, dealing 6% damage

Logo Up Strike: Dreamworks Kid strikes the fishing rod upwards, dealing 16% damage
Logo Side Strike: Dreamworks strikes the fishing rod like a sword, dealing 20% damage
Logo Down Strike: Dreamworks Kid uses a water bucket, dealing 18% damage

Air Up Strike: Dreamworks Kid strikes the fishing rod upwards, dealing 7% damage
Air Neutral Strike: Dreamworks Kid uses a water bucket, dealing 8% damage
Air Side Strike: Similar to Air Up Strike, dealing 8% damage
Air Down Strike: Similar to Neutral Air Strike, dealing 9% damage

Pummel: Dreamworks Kid uses a fishing rod to cat opponents, before delivering hits, dealing 2% damage per hit. Also has the longest range per grapple
Side Throw: That kid launches the opponent with the fishing rod, dealing 7% damage
Back Throw: That lid throws it backwards, dealing. 7% damage
Up Throw: Dreamworks Kid throws the opponent upwards, dealing 8% damage
Down Throw: Dreamworks Kid accidentally drops the opponent, dealing 9% damage

Neutral Special: Gone Fishing. Dreamworks Kid catches a random fish and launches it at the opponent, dealing 10 to 25% damage. Oscar has a 10% chance of being the fish caught
Side Special: Star Ride. Dreamworks Kid rides on a Star, dealing 20% damage and makes great recovery as well
Up Special: UFO Pick up. A UFO takes Dreamworks kid upwards, dealing 14% damage. Based on Monsters vs Aliens variant
Down Special: Taking a Dive. Dreamworks Kid dives into the water and emerges with a fish, dealing 18% damage
Finishing Logo Move: All Star Smash. Shrek, Fiona, Donkey and PIB (name shortened due to censorship) arrive and deliver a comedian bash on the opponent, before Dragon shows up and burns the opponent. Deals 62% damage. Silver Alt has Goldilocks, the Bears and Big Jack Horner in the place of most of the Shrek characters (sans PIB)

Up Taunt has Dreamworks kid catch a crab, before releasing it, Side Taunt has Barry fly nearby, making the kid duck and Down Taunt has the kid wave at the opponent
Alts: 1st Alt is white, 2nd is Green (representing Camp Cretaceous) and 3rd is Silver

My Submission for job 28: Red Cap Productions
1696471399938.png

This logo was found in a few 5 minute long shows produced by YTV. This logo creeped me out when I was a child. The combination of the background, the hat appearing out of nowhere, and the steam whistle did not make a good combo for younger me. I find it tame nowadays and I found it quite memorable.

As for the Red Cap, it’s an item you can use. The player can throw it at the opponent, dealing 7% damage and has 4 uses.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Both movesets and Red Cap item are added

Job 28 is still active for fighters and stages

For the Fighter: Shush Lady (Gracie Films)
1707790737684.png

The logo from the Simpsons, Tracy Ulman Show and the Critic, this logo would not normally count as scary (Outside the dark background), but the Treehouse of Horror variants (outside the first) live up to the horror name, with the Organ and the scream.

Shush Lady would have a Moveset based off movie theatres and nods to the Simpsons as well.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok Shush Lady is in. Also the 20th Century Studios stage will be her stage

On a different note, I have confirmed that Lunch from Where’s Lunch will be an item. There will be a variety of lunches to choose from so

Job 29: add lunches for that item. You can submit up to 3 at a time

My submissions: Hotdog, Soup and Toast and noodles and meatballs

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Those meals are added

Where’s Lunch submissions: Salad, Chicken and Fries and Rubber Chicken (Joke item)

Also job 30: Submit a scary animal that appeared in a logo

Resubmitting Mad Dog

This dog has said to scare several people in the 80s due to the dog lunging at the audience and the strange writing didn’t help either.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Where's Lunch submission: Cookies, Pizza Slice and Eggs

Been a while since I submitted here but:

Team Happy Rainbow Panda Bears Panda Bear

ezgif-2-694fa610a6.jpg

I just discovered this Canadian video game company today but we are still lacking in obscure companies. Plus, this panda bear may look cute but the logo consists of the panda getting all bloody. I guess the panda can be a heavyweight with "gore" themed attacks and such without blood.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Here is the thing, This game will be rated E10 and animals, especially cute ones being attacked like that is something I don't want to happen.

If this logo were to get in, the gore aspect would have to be removed.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Mad Dog (Mine)
Team Panda (Altered Beast)
Normally I would say you can’t vote for your own if there are only 2 submissions, but for this one, I’ll make an exception.

Voting for Mad Dog

While voting is in progress
Job 31: Submit a Moveset for Shush Lady

Entrance: Shush Lady delivers a shush to 2 guys, before she enters the fight. Those guys left afterwards.
Quick Jab: Shush Lady does a finger flick, dealing 2% damage each

Up Tilt: Shush Lady raises her fist, dealing 5% damage
Side Tilt: Shush Lady delivers a kick, dealing 6% damage
Down Tilt: Shush Lady strikes a donut, dealing 5% damage

Up Aerial: Shush Lady strikes her fist, dealing 8% damage
Side Aerial: Shush Lady Shushes the opponent, dealing 7% damage
Neutral Aerial: Shush Lady delivers a spin, dealing 8% damage
Down Aerial: Shush Lady strikes a donut at the opponent, dealing 7% damage

Pummel: Shush Lady grabs the opponent and uses the finger on said, dealing 2% damage
Up Throw: Shush Lady punches the opponent upwards, dealing 7% damage
Side Throw: Shush Lady kicks the opponent off, dealing 10% damage
Back Throw: Shush Lady spins the opponent around, before throwing them, dealing 9% damage
Down Throw: Shush Lady delivers the ground pound, dealing 8% damage

Up Smash: Shush Lady raises both her fists, dealing 18% damage
Side Smash: Shush Lady delivers a big shush, dealing 20% damage
Down Smash: Shush Lady delivers 2 kicks, dealing 22% damage

Neutral Special: We’re Rolling. Shush Lady sends out a film camera at the opponents, dealing 5 to 25% damage.
Side Special: Sling Shot. Shush Lady uses Barts Slingshot, dealing 15% damage
Up Special: Red Carpet. Shush Lady pulls the Red Carpet, allowing her to recover from falling, but also dealing 15% damage
Down Special: Drink Spill. Shush Lady accidentally sills her drink, dealing 10% damage.
Finishing Logo Move: The Simpsonsmobile. Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie show up in their car and ram the opponents down. Marge yells at Homer to stop, before Homer does so, dropping the opponents, of a bridge. Does 60% damage

Up Taunt has Shush Lady drink a squishie from the Quick E Mart, Side Taunt has Jay Sherman show up and said “it stinks”, making Shush Lady shush him and Down Taunt has her open a bag of popcorn
Alts: First Alt is the classic version, second Alt is yellow version (referencing the Simpsons) and third Alt is Ulman look.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Took a while, but my Shush Lady Moveset has been added.

As for the voting, I‘ll decide on it for a bit.

In the mean time…

Job 32: Submit Victory Poses for the fighters

My submissions
Tristar Pegasus will rear its legs up in victory
Luxo Jr will deliver a stomp to a ball
Dreamworks Kid successfully catches a Tuna and is happy about it
Toho Circle shine brightly, as Godzilla swims in the ocean nearby

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Sorry for the delay, but ultimately, Mad Dog Productions was added. It’s stage is the Universal Stage

While Job 32 is ongoing…

Job 33: Submit a animation logo stage

Submitting Film Roman

1697465477465.png

The logo featured in Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes. The fighters go throw the evolution of this logo basically with 6 stages.

As for Cameos
Garfield and Odie (first 2 parts)
Cyclops, Storm and Jean Grey (X-Men Evolution) (Fourth Part)
Reptil (Superhero Show Squad) (Sixth part)
Wasp, Hulk, Hawkeye, Ms Marvel, Iron-Man, Black Panther, Rocket Raccoon and Spider-Man (Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes) (Sixth part)
Doctor Octopus and White Tiger (Ultimate Spider-Man) (Sixth part)
Dan (Dan vs) (Sixth Part)

As for victory animations
Leo the Lion will roar in victory
Torch Lady raises her torch like a glass
Splaat spits out his company’s name
Traveler will eat a treat from its bag
Pathe Rooster crows as the sun rises
FHEK Dog spins around in a circle
Shush Lady shushes Lenny and Carl, before having a victory drink

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Film Roman is added as a stage and the victory animations are added as well

Job 34: add a moveset for Mad Dog
Entrence: Mad Dog jumps onto the scene and barks a challenge
Quick Jab: Mad Dog punts the opponent with its paws, dealing 2% damage

Up Tilt: Mad Dog delivers a headbutt, dealing 5% damage
Side Tilt: Similar to above, dealing 6% damage
Down Tilt: Mad Dog delivers a tail slap, dealing 5% damage

Logo Up Strike: Mad Dog head butts the opponent, dealing 18% damage
Logo Side Strike: Mad Dog bites the opponent, dealing 20% damage
Logo Down Strike: Mad Dog strikes it’s tail down, dealing 20% damage

Air Up Strike: Mad Dog delivers a headbutt, dealing 6% damage
Air Neutral Strike: Mad Dog swats its paw, dealing 4% damage
Air Side Strike: Mad Dig rams its legs, dealing 7% damage
Air Down Strike: Mad Dog delivers a tail slap, dealing 6% damage

Pummel: Mad Dog delivers a few light bites, dealing 2 to 3% damage each
Side Throw: Mad Dog launches the opponent, dealing 7% damage
Back Throw: Mad Dog shakes the opponent like a chew rope, before launching that opponent, dealing 9% damage
Up Throw: Mad Dog delivers a headbutt, dealing 7% damage
Down Throw: Mad Dog delivers a tail slam, dealing 8% damage

Neutral Special: Shake Up. Mad Dog grabs the opponent and shakes them like a chew rope, before launching them, dealing 5 to 25% damage
Side Special: Dog Duo. The second dog from the logo (yes there is more then one) shows up and rams the opponent, before wagging its tail, dealing 22% damage
Up Special: Lunge Attack. Mad Dog lunges at the opponent, dealing 17% damage
Down Special: Bone Strike. Mad Dog grabs a bone and strikes the opponent with it, dealing 20% damage
Finishing Logo Move: M.A.S.K. The characters from 5pm t show team up with Mad Dog, dealing some attacks, dealing 61% damage

Up Taunt has Mad Dog bark in anger, Side Taunt has Mad Dog chew on a bone and Down Taunt has Mad Dog sniffing the other dogs butt.
Alts: First Alt is a Pit Bull, second Alt is a large Chihuahua and the Third Alt is a Wolf
Victory Screen: Mad Dog barks in victory, before lunging at the audience

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok my Moveset has been added

Job 35: add some logo items

Job 36: Submit a stage for Traveler and Pathe (that stage will be added by default)

Job 35: Arrowhead Arrow

This bow and arrow has a total of 6 shocks, and there is a small chance that if it misses the opponent, it will hit the screen, staying there for 5 second. It does 18% damage per use

Job 36: Pathe thought bubbles
1697809392301.jpeg

These thought bubbles serve as platforms, allowing opponents to hop on them. Occasional characters will make cameos as well
Astérix and co are among said cameos

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok both Arrowhead Production (Item) and Pathe Thought Bubble (Stage) are added

Job 35 is still ongoing
New item: Flying Mallet
1697981153816.jpeg

Well known from appearing in KaBlam, This mallet has 8 uses, each of which deal 15% damage. After the uses are done, the mallet flies away.

Job 37: Add a reptile to the roaster
My submission: Alan Yang Pictures Sauropod
1697980854624.png

It would be fun to include a dinosaur in the roaster and Lan Yang Sauropod would be a fun addition to the cast

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Alan Yang Sauropod is our next newcomer and the Flying Mallet item is added as well

Job 38: add a video game stage logo

My submission: Heavy Iron Studios
1698155814619.png

This logo was featured in Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse. The main hazards are the smoke from the towers.
As for cameos
Stewie, BrIan, Peter and Ernie the Giant Chicken (Family Guy)
Mr.Krabs, Plankton and the Flying Dutchman (SpongeBob)
The Incredibles and Syndrome (Incredibles)
Remy (Ratatouille)

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok Heavy Iron Studios is added
Job 39: Submit a Moveset for Alan Yang Sauropod

Entrence: The Sauropod walks into the scene
Quick Jab: Sauropod kicks its footpath the opponent, dealing 2 to 3% damage per jab

Up Tilt: Sauropod slams its head upwards, dealing 5% damage
Side Tilt: Sauropod rams the opponent, dealing 6% damage
Down Tilt: Sauropod rams it’s neck downwards, dealing 6% damage

Logo Up Strike: Sauropod Slams its neck upwards, dealing 18% damage
Logo Side Strike: Sauropod slams its neck, dealing 20% damage
Logo Down Strike: Sauropod Tail slams its opponent, dealing 22% damage

Air Up Strike: Sauropod slams its upwards, dealing 6% damage
Air Neutral Strike: Sauropod delivers a claw strike, dealing 6% damage
Air Side Strike: Sauropod rams the opponent, dealing 7% damage
Air Down Strike: Sauropod stomps on the opponent, dealing 8% damage

Pummel: Sauropod uses his jaws to hold onto the opponent while striking its foot, dealing 2% damage each
Side Throw: Sauropod rams the opponent, dealing 10% damage
Back Throw: Sauropod tail slams the opponent, dealing 12% damage
Up Throw: Sauropod rams it’s head and neck upwards, dealing 10% damage
Down Throw: Sauropod stomps on the opponent, dealing 13% damage

Neutral Special: Dino Stomp. Sauropod rears it’s front legs upwards, before stomping on the opponent, dealing 25% damage
Side Special: Tree Slam. Sauropod grabs a tree and slams it at the opponents, dealing 20% damage
Up Special: Wave Lift. A large wave lifts the Sauropod up, while dealing 17% damage
Down Special: Pebble Launch. Based of the theory that sauropods swallow pebbles to grind their food, Sauropod launches some pebbles, dealing 10% damage each
Finishing Logo Move: Forever? Characters from the show Forever show up and attack the opponent, with the Sauropod preform8ng it’s neutral special to finish the job, dealing 62% damage

Up Taunt has Sauropod roar, Side Taunt has Sauropod eating leaves a bit and Down Taunt
Alts: First Alt is a Diplodocus, second Alt is a Camarasaurus and third alt is an Alamosaurus
Victory Screen: Sauropod eats leaves from a tree as a guy watches in amazment
FWI Alan Yang Sauropod will be the heaviest character in the roaster

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
My moveset of Alan Yang Sauropod has been added

With Halloween around the corner
Job 40: Submit a scary logo
My Submission: VID Mask

This image is from TV Tropes since when I tried to go to VID’s page on that logo site, it wont work.
In fact, this logo provides the image for Nightmare Fuel: Vanity Plates for a very good reason. This mask (and Toad) caused major fear in Russia, and America during an event. The animation and the sound effects only made it scarier.

This mask would be a playable fighter and would reference the shows that mask has been on.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
VID Mask is added

Job 41: Submit a stage that freaked viewers out
My Submission: THX
1698673221787.png

One of the most well known logos that scared audiences, mainly due to sound, that logo appeared in many films.
As for cameos, Tex will show up in this stage
Also Shrew, Donkey and a Simpsons audience can also make brief cameos as well

BowserKing

Smash Lord
THX is in

Job 42: Submit a Moveset for VID
Entrence: a hole shows up and the VID Mask emerges from it
Quick Jab: VID Mask does a headbutt, dealing 3% damage each

Up Tilt: the Toad delivers a tongue strike, dealing 5% damage
Side Tilt: VID Mask uses a head strike, dealing 6% damage
Down Tilt: VID Mask knocks his head down, dealing 7% damage

Logo Up Strike: The Toad launches upwards and delivers a headbutt and some strikes, dealing 16% damage
Logo Side Strike: VID Mask delivers a headbutt, dealing 20% damage
Logo Down Strike: VID Mask shakes his head, dealing 22% damage

Air Up Strike: the Toad delivers a tongue strike, dealing 7% damage
Air Neutral Strike: The Toad delivers a tongue lash, dealing 6% damage
Air Side Strike: VID Mask headbutts the opponent, dealing 8% damage
Air Down Strike: Similar to above, dealing 8% damage

Pummel: the Toad grabs the opponent with the tongue and the VID Mask delivers headbutts, dealing 3% damage
Side Throw: VID Mask delivers a headbutt, dealing 11% damage
Back Throw: 2 Live actions Hands appear, grabs the opponent and throws them, dealing 10% damage
Up Throw: the Toad strikes it’s tongue, dealing 8% damage
Down Throw: VID Mask rams the opponent down, dealing 12% damage

Neutral Special: Ball Drop. The Ball from the first VID Logo shows up and hits the opponent, dealing 18% damage
Side Special: Disk Spin. A Disk appears from the 4th VID Logo and strikes the opponent, dealing 15% damage
Up Special: Black Hole teleport. VID Mask goes through a Black hole and teleports, this deals 10% damage
Down Special: Hand Molds. The Hands from the 5th logo molds the opponent into a TV for 2 second, before they revert to normal. Does 20% damage
Finishing Logo Move: Variety Show. Several characters from VID’s shows show up and deliver some damage. VID Mask then emerges and rams the opponent, dealing 60% damage

Up Taunt has VID stick out his tongue, as with the Toad, Side Taunt has the Toad catch some flies that are approaching the VID Mask and Down Taunt has VID Mask deliver a smirk
Alts: First Alt is the modern version, second Alt is the Santa hat one, and the third one is the oba-na! spoof variant
Victory Screen: A countdown starts from 3 to 0, then the 0 morphs into VID Mask. Refrences the 6th logo

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
My Moveset has been added
In other news, Travlers main stage is the Warner Bros lot
Job 43: Roaster Roulette has returned with the logos consisting of…
Nelvana
Bad Robot
United Plankton Pictures
South Park Digital Studios
DIC
Frederator
Warthog Games
V-Pal
F.O.X
Studio Ghilbi
AM2 Palm Tree
Vote for your top 4
Voting for…
United Plankton Pictures
Nelvana
Warthog Games
Frederator

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ok, since no one else voted, United Plankton Pictures is our next newcomer

Job 44: Submit a stage for the newcomers

Job 45: Submit a City Stage

Job 44: Nickelodeon Studios
1699194070702.jpeg

This is the home stage to United Plankton Pictures.
Cameos include
Rocko, Heffer and Filbert
CatDog
SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy and Mr.Krabs
Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda
Jenny
Danny and Ember
Toph
Dudley and Kitty
Sanjay and Craig
Fee and Foo
Luan, Lucy, Lola, Lana and Lisa
Annie and Pony
Miko
Parker

Job 45: Two Cities Films
1699194348699.png

Another retro logo to the stages. It would be a fun logo

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Both stages are added

Job 46: Submit an item representing Nickelodeon

Job 47: Suggest how many assists do you want?

Job 46: Nickelodeon Lightbulb
1699366631918.png

Upon using it at the opponents, the lightbulb will electrocute the opponent, dealing 30% damage.

Job 47: I was thinking at least 20 assists would not hurt

BowserKing

Smash Lord
The lightbulb is added and there will be 20 assists
Job 48: Submit a Moveset for United Plankton Pictures

Entrence: The Planktons emerge from the water. There are 4 Planktons at the start, but can have up to 7.
Quick Jab. The Planktons does quick punches, dealing 1% damage each

Up Tilt: The Planktons strike their antenna, dealing 4% damage
Side Tilt: the Planktons rams the opponents, dealing 5% damage
Down Tilt: the Planktons punch the opponents downwards, dealing 5% damage

Logo Up Strike: The Planktons Launch at the opponents, using a spring, dealing 15% damage
Logo Side Strike: The Planktons use a hammer, dealing 20% damage
Logo Down Strike: The Planktons deliver some kicks, dealing 20% damage

Air Up Strike: Same as up tilt, dealing 5% damage
Air Neutral Strike: the Planktons spin around, dealing 7% damage
Air Side Strike: Same as Side Tilt, dealing 6% damage
Air Down Strike: Same as down tilt, dealing 7% damage

Pummel: The Planktons form a chain, before striking the opponent, dealing 1% damage each
Side Throw: Planktons slam a hammer, dealing 12% damage
Back Throw: The Planktons strike the opponent with a spatula, dealing 12% damage
Up Throw: Similar to up tilt, dealing 10% damage
Down Throw: Similar to down tilt, dealing 10% damage

Neutral Special: Order Up. The Planktons strike the opponent with a Spatula, dealing 18% damage
Side Special: Big Wave. A tidal wave picks the Planktons up and rams the opponents, dealing 23% damage
Up Special: Plankton Chain. The Planktons form a chain to recover, but also to grapple the opponent, dealing 4 to 24% damage, depending on how many planktons there are
Down Special: Plankton Summon. Similar to Olimars down special, another Plankton shows up to help, allowing up to 3 to 6 planktons to join the fight. This move does not do any damage.
Finishing Logo Move: Alaskan Bull Worm. The Alaskan Bull Worm shows up and rams the opponent, dealing 63% damage

Up Taunt has the Planktons enjoy some Root Beer, Side Taunt has the Planktons dance happily and Down Taunt has the Planktons laugh at the name “Sheldon”
Alts: 1st is Green, second Alt is Blue and third Alt is Black
Victory Screen: the Planktons chow down on a Krabby Patty in victory
They are also the lightest character in the game, even lighter then Pathe Rooster

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
My United Plankton Moveset has been added

Job 49: Submit a Canadian Logo to the Roaster

Job 50: Submit a Cartoon Stage

Job 49: Nelvana

This logo is behind lots of Canadian cartoons including Ruby Gloom. It also distributed Fairly OddParents.

The Polar Bear in the roaster would be a fun choice as well.

Job 50: Warner Bros Shield

This item can be used as a shield, allowing the user to block some attacks. This item has six uses and is mainly used if the opponent is in front of them

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Nelvana and the Shield are added

Job 51: Submit a stage for Sauropod and VID

My submission: L Club Films
1699893159444.png

This is based off a show the VID logo appeared. It will contain characters and guest stars that the VID logo appeared in.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
That stage is added

Job 52: Submit a Moveset for Nelvana Polar Bear
Entrence: Nelvana Polar walks into the scene
Quick Jab: Polar Bear delivers a claw swipe, dealing 3% damage per attack

Up Tilt: Nelvana raises her head upwards, dealing 5% damage
Side Tilt: Nelvana delivers a headbutt, dealing 5% damage
Down Tilt: Nelvana kicks the opponent, dealing 6% damage

Logo Up Strike: Polar Bear bites the opponent From below, dealing 18% damage
Logo Side Strike: Polar Bear strikes her paws at the opponents, dealing 20% damage
Logo Down Strike: Polar Bear slams her paws, dealing 20% damage

Air Up Strike: similar to up tilt, dealing 6% damage
Air Neutral Strike: Nelvana swats her paw, dealing 5% damage
Air Side Strike: Similar to side tilt, deals 7% damage
Air Down Strike: Similar to down tilt, dealing 8% damage

Pummel: Polar Bear delivers a headbutt, dealing 3% damage per strike
Side Throw: Nelvana slams her paw, dealing 12% damage
Back Throw: Nelvana does a back strike, dealing 12% damage
Up Throw: Nelvana swats her paw upwards, dealing 11% damage
Down Throw: Nelvana stomps on the opponent, dealing 12% damage

Neutral Special: Star Summon. Nelvana summons a star like the one in the logo, dealing 14% damage
Side Special: Ice Breeze. Nelvana sends out some snow, freezing the opponent and dealing 22% damage
Up Special: Star Jump. Similar to one of the logos, Nelvana jumps onto a platform, dealing 15% damage
Down Special: Silme strike. Some slime drops down on an opponent, dealing 20% damage.
Finishing Logo Move: Distributed wish. Timmy wishes for the opponent to become parts of the Fairly OddParents intro, and Cosmo and Wanda grants the wish. Deals 66% damage

Up Taunt has Polar Bear roar, Side Taunt has Nelvana summon a star and Down Taunt has Nelvana jump into a snow ban.
Alts: Alt 1 is a Brown Bear (referencing Little Bear), second Alt is a Panda Bear and third Alt is a Black Bear
Victory Screen: Nelvana looks at a shooting star and creates a star of her own

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Nelvana’s moveset has been added

FWI, Marvel Studios stage has been added as well

Job 53: add cameos for the Marvel Studios stage

Job 54: Submit a video game logo to the roaster

Job 53: cameos include
Iron-Man, Hulk, Black Widow, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye, Falcon, Star Lord, Gamora, Rocket, Groot, Drax, Nebula, Thanos, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Ant-Man (Scott), Wasp (Hope), Spider-Man, Black Panther, Dr.Strange, Mantis, Okoye and Captain Marvel for Infinity Saga.
Lori, Yelena, Captain Carter, Uatu, Shang Chi, Kate Bishop, Moon Knight, Ms.Marvel, She-Hulk, Shuri, Cosmo and Monica for Multiverse Saga
EMH version of the Avengers (including Wasp (Janet) and Ant-Man (Hank)) and both Miles and Gwen would also make cameos, on occasions.

Job 54: Blue Fangs Python
1700232267583.png

This snake would be a fun addition to the cast. This logo is found in the Zoo Tycoon games

BowserKing

Smash Lord
The Marvel Studios cameos and Blue Fang logo are added.

Job 55: Submit a stage for either Alan Yang Sauropod or Nelvana

Job 56: Submit a new item

Job 55: 3 Arts entertainment
1700405003819.jpeg

This logo is not only featured in Master of None, but also It’s always sunny in Philadelphia and Brooklyn Nine Nine, this ally pass will be the stage. Characters from the 2 sitcoms I mentioned before will make cameos in this stage

Job 56: Paper Kite
1700405153773.png

This logo is featured in Duncanville, Might B (first version) and other Amy Poehler works. This kite can be launched, dealing 5% damage to opponents and has 5 uses. After that, lightning has a chance to strike the opponent, dealing 20% damage.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
That stage and item is included
Job 57: add a moveset for Blue Fang
Entrence: Blue Fang slithers to the fight scene. Also Blue Fang has no limbs.
Quick Jab: Blue Fang delivers a headbutt, dealing 2 to 3% damage

Up Tilt: Blue Fang delivers a headbutt upwadds, dealing 5% damage
Side Tilt: Blue Fang delivers a headbutt, dealing 6% damage
Down Tilt: Blue Fang Strikes the opponent with its jaws, dealing 7% damage

Logo Up Strike: Blue Fang bites the opponent upwards, dealing 18% damage
Logo Side Strike: Blue Fang delivers a headbutt, dealing 21% damage
Logo Down Strike: Blue Fang Delivers a tail slam, dealing 20% damage

Air Up Strike: Same as up tilt, dealing 7% damage
Air Neutral Strike: Blue Fang bites the opponent, dealing 6% damage
Air Side Strike: Same as side tilt, dealing 8% damage
Air Down Strike: Same as 9% damage

Pummel: Blue Fang grabs the opponent with its jaws and constricts the opponent, dealing 2% damage each
Side Throw: Blue Fang bites the opponent, dealing 10% damage
Back Throw: Blue Fang tail slams the opponent, dealing 10% damage
Up Throw: Blue Fang delivers a tail slap, dealing 11% damage
Down Throw: Blue Fang head slams the opponent down, dealing 12% damage

Neutral Special: Venom Bite. Blue Fang bites the opponent, dealing 15% damage. The vermin deals 2% damage for 5 seconds afterwards
Side Special: Grab and Toss. Blue Fang grabs the opponent and launches said opponent, dealing 20% damage
Up Special: Thunder Strike. A random lighting bolt strikes the opponent, dealing 25% damage.
Down Special: Escaped Croc. A Crocodile emerges and bite the opponent, dealing 25% damage.
Finishing Logo Move: Zoo Escape. Several animals (Lion, Zebra, Elephant, Bear, Rhino, Crane, Orca, Shark, Smilodon, Triceratops and T.Rex) ram into the opponents. Then the Killer Penguin arrives and bites the opponent 3 times. This deals 69% damage

Up Taunt: Blue Fang hisses, Side Taunt has Blue Fang Raises its head up and Down Taunt has Blue Fang slither in a circle
Alts: First alt is a Reticulated Python, second Alt is a Cobra and third Alt is a Sea Snake
Victory Screen: Blue Fang slithers towards the rock with the Blue Fang Logo, before hissing in victory

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Blue Fangs moveset has been added
Job 58: Submit any logo that made its debut on the Day you were born
Submitting Viz Video
1700750046598.png

This version of the logo debuted on the day I was born. It released several anime. This would be a stage, and Pokémon (Clefairy, Gengar, Togepi, Celebi and Jirachi) will make some cameos on that stage

Top Bottom