• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they're having fun too- :)
---
Alear: "...I suppose I should send one of my Emblems to train him..."
-Winter will play a few more races both for fun and to try and improve her skills at the kart game-

-She'll gradually improve overall, but not manage to place higher than 3rd due to being new to the game, Smart Steering not withstanding-

___

-If anyone can teach someone less experienced in combat how to use the Emblems' weapons and abilities, it's probably other Emblem themselves- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Winter will play a few more races both for fun and to try and improve her skills at the kart game-

-She'll gradually improve overall, but not manage to place higher than 3rd due to being new to the game, Smart Steering not withstanding-

___

-If anyone can teach someone less experienced in combat how to use the Emblems' weapons and abilities, it's probably other Emblem themselves- :p
-still very impressive, given the chaos of thew game-
---
Edelgard: "Ready for training, young man?" -Aymr in hand-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Those aren't the only attacks he's actively using, as he's also launching Plus Bombs, fire from his flamethrower, and laser beams from his eyes at them all at the same time, in addition to the electricity bolts, and his rate of fire for every attack is getting faster every second-

-The Grid's power boost made him far more powerful and dangerous than he already was after getting the NEO mech-

___

-I think the nickname's been brought up here before, but now I'm curious where it gets mentioned in the game itself- :V

-Star casts a blue fog barrier again to try and protect everyone from it...but she might not be able to cast the barrier down in time before the Hyper Beam hits...-

(I get that, but I think Fishbunjin still needs some time to shine in the fight with Koya. Whether that's now or later towards the end of the fight, though, I'll let be your call.)

-Undyne definitely has some of those herbs on hand, so she might at least be able to heal the platypus even if not wake him back up yet-

XJ-5: "Do you even have any idea how insane that sounds?!"

-How are Helix and the Cell right now?-

Noelle: "It's good to see you three again, too! Your armor still looks really cool!"

Berdly: "It's like high tech versions of some of the armor from Dragon Blazers!"

Are you sure we can't go help them, Charlotte?
___

-Where does Guifei take the group?-
___

-The bandits seem silent, but are evidently demanding them to give up whatever gold they have on hand used to fun the zoo and whatever money they have to pay their own bills as that's what the fearful owner and zookeepers are giving them-

-Will Ata and Blake's group also rush to the scene to help the civillians?-
___

TLink: "That's...rather worriesome to hear..."

Tetra: "I'll go check, too. This already soudns suspicious..."
___

Steven: "I hope so, too...Either way, it looks like we're all safe, now. Nicely done, Ruby." :)

-That reminds that Medea Lily's Shaymin became friends with Gengar while he was still under Digi's control...I think I should have them interact again after this lol-

-The next room the Servants group enters is another hallway, blocked off by a reinforced steel door that requies the Doll to be placed on a nearby pedestal switch to open-

-Would Ata place the Doll there again?-
-Queen Medusa was getting more and more frustrated that this mere salesman was putting a harder fight than Pit!-
---
-Viridi replies with a Mega Laser of her own!-

Dr. Coyle: "I don't care how I'm seen! I have my own dream and I won't give up until I achieve it!" -blasts XJ-5-
---
-what KoP asked-
---
Blake: -also showed up- "Great, right in the middle of a vacation too..." -takes out Gambol Shroud because she never leaves home without it-
---
Kanna: "I hope the others are okay." -about to taste a slice-
---
Weiss: "How about we work on getting out of this cursed place now?"
You all-a do that. I should-a get back to my restaurant....

Should Peppino:
A) Exit the scene and come back another time when pizza delivery is involved?
B) Be a temporary party member because something forces him to stay?
C) Start to spontaneously freestyle?

-ah, if they're friends they should interact at some point :V-
-overall, he's treating this whole spooky adventure like a fun activity-
-but should something happen to where he gets serious, he will not hesitate to show just why his species is the OG Ghost-

(I mean, if y'all want Fish to continue, I guess someone can supply him a tinfoil hat for protection after reviving him :V)
-It says a lot about the Grid0s power, Gorgon is even thinking to regress to her more monstrous form by now-
-Superion does his best to dodge, but it's harder every minute!-
---
In the chapter S.I.N. where the First Emperor of China can't fully remember her name so they call her as such.
-BOTH OF THE BEAMS CLASH NOW-
(I say it could be the case :V)

Hayate: "You may show me what that is once we're done here!"
Fate: "Now let's see if we can comm with others" -via devices to the Arthra!-

Charlotte: "Well, it's not like I can do much.." -this isn't self-deprecation, just her acknowledging her specialty is to assassinate single targets by surprise-
---
-She'd take them to a brand new opening place she heard of that serves Chinese food!-
---
Atalanta: "I'll take them out from the distance" -bow in hand!-
---
Nanoha: "...Let me see too"
Tiki: "No, you kids enjoy yourselves. Leonardo and Margaretha are still here for you"
-Hmmmm, good question...-
---
Takeru: "That sounds fair enough..."

-I agree with that- :V -And Sakura has the Gengarite quite ready for when that happens-
-And Atalanta would-
I would agree with both cases, but I'm still not sure what to do for Alphys' Noble Phantasm(s) since she's the only major character besides Frisk and Chara who doesn't have a boss fight in Undertale. The closest I can think is just the blue and orange laser guns I've given her based off the blue and orange lasers that serve as obstacles in the game, but the laser guns themselves aren't canon to the game.

Star: "Being mage princesses is still awesome!"
___

Linebeck: "...Well, at least it's not an insult. Who are you, anyway? One of Link's friends, right?"
___

Look alive. We've got some online Cybertronians here...

-Doesn't know the Insecticons well enough to identify them as such-

___

-And if anyone here would understand that similar laws of nature apply to Pokemon in much the same way as it does to ordinary animals, including hunting for food, it'd no doubt be Atalanta-
___

Mabel: "Which means now you have a whole week to do normal teen stuff!"

-How does Chrono take this?-
Hmmmmmm, perhaps her lab itself as a workshop where she can invent anything? Dunno. For the Pines I guess there's the Shack?

Lily: "And that's something no one will take from us!"
---
Mary: "My name is Mary! And I like drawing and painting a lot!"
---
Scrapper: "Insecticons, wildlife from our planet"
---
-Indeed, even if Pokémon do have sentience, that doesn't takes them out of having to survive each their own ways-
---
Chrono: "...Are you serious about this?"
Lindy: "Certainly"
-indeed-
---
-LMAO-

Pit: "What? Where?"
---
Byleth: "I suppose you should realize it yourself..."
---
-so is the Mini-She-
-But she's been spacing out for long enough-
---
Morrigan: "nad his way to avoid the topic is also adorable~"
---
Draco: "...Realize?"
---
-Soon she would be trying Splat Tim 3-
Oh, d-do you know what cameras are?
[A picture? Of me?]
-blinking-

-crouches down and goes to leap at her, claws bared!-

-he chuckles since he knows Monika is partly to blame given she put the boxes up high-
Mash: "It's an image of you at that moment"

Taiga: "Ah-ha! I knew you would have those!" -ready to dodge!-

Natsuki: "...I guess I have to apologize. Frankly, at some point, I don't know what was just the game's script and not me legit lashing out... Heck, all that happened still puzzles me"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hmmmmmm, perhaps her lab itself as a workshop where she can invent anything? Dunno. For the Pines I guess there's the Shack?

Lily: "And that's something no one will take from us!"
---
Mary: "My name is Mary! And I like drawing and painting a lot!"
---
Scrapper: "Insecticons, wildlife from our planet"
---
-Indeed, even if Pokémon do have sentience, that doesn't takes them out of having to survive each their own ways-
---
Chrono: "...Are you serious about this?"
Lindy: "Certainly"
Star: "Just like how no one can take Karate or organization away from Marco! Or Ahim from being a Super Sentai pirate!"
___

Linebeck: "Another aspiring artist, huh..." -Probably doesn't care much about art, but he make any mockery of Mary liking drawing and painting knowing of the Abigail's situation and how she wants to become an artist as well-
___

Wildlife? I wasn't made aware Cybertron even had any...
___

-But their intelligence and behavior being on a similar level to most humanoid life likely makes it harder to digest that the many of the Pokemon living in nature still have to follow the same hunting laws of ordinary animal species to survive...-
___

-Will Lindy explain why?-

[A picture? Of me?]
-blinking-
Want to see? :)

-Holds her cellphone up, which has a picture of Burrito immediately after she sneezed-

-Queen Medusa was getting more and more frustrated that this mere salesman was putting a harder fight than Pit!-
---
-Viridi replies with a Mega Laser of her own!-

Dr. Coyle: "I don't care how I'm seen! I have my own dream and I won't give up until I achieve it!" -blasts XJ-5-
---
-what KoP asked-
---
Blake: -also showed up- "Great, right in the middle of a vacation too..." -takes out Gambol Shroud because she never leaves home without it-
---
Kanna: "I hope the others are okay." -about to taste a slice-
---
Weiss: "How about we work on getting out of this cursed place now?"
You all-a do that. I should-a get back to my restaurant....

Should Peppino:
A) Exit the scene and come back another time when pizza delivery is involved?
B) Be a temporary party member because something forces him to stay?
C) Start to spontaneously freestyle?

-ah, if they're friends they should interact at some point :V-
-overall, he's treating this whole spooky adventure like a fun activity-
-but should something happen to where he gets serious, he will not hesitate to show just why his species is the OG Ghost-

(I mean, if y'all want Fish to continue, I guess someone can supply him a tinfoil hat for protection after reviving him :V)
-It says a lot about the Grid0s power, Gorgon is even thinking to regress to her more monstrous form by now-
---
In the chapter S.I.N. where the First Emperor of China can't fully remember her name so they call her as such.

Charlotte: "Well, it's not like I can do much.." -this isn't self-deprecation, just her acknowledging her specialty is to assassinate single targets by surprise-
---
-She'd take them to a brand new opening place she heard of that serves Chinese food!-
---
---
Tiki: "No, you kids enjoy yourselves. Leonardo and Margaretha are still here for you"
---

-I agree with that- :V -And Sakura has the Gengarite quite ready for when that happens-
-And Atalanta would-
-While they aren't aware of it, he's essentially Cyber World's counterpart of Jevil for a reason, and the Grid only greatly added to the powers and abilities his NEO form possesses...-
___

Whoa, isn't that the platypus guy?!

-Will go to pick the unconscious Fishbunjin up once the beams clear-

-Who's struck, ticking off her sisters, including XJ-6 and XJ-4, who dash at Coyle, and XJ-3, who tries to swat Coyle in the face with one of her dual mallets-

-And again, how are Helix and the Cell doing?-

Oh, right...Neither can I. Or most of us.

...We should totally get a cool giant vehicle with weapons to help them!

-Does Fate's signal reach that of the Arthra's?-
___

Mabel: "Ooh, a Chinese food restaurant!"

Dipper: "Huh, looks like it's just had grand opening, too. Good timing for a celebration."
___

-One of the bandits notices, and tries to warn their fellow four bandits-

-Will Kamui and Jeanne approach the bandits to use melee-attacks or also try to use ranged attacks?-
___

TLink: "...I really hope Merasmus didn't show up again this year..."

-My vote goes to both B and C- :V
He should definitely return for some future pizza deliveries, though
___

-It says a lot about Gengar's genuine kindness that the Shaymin isn't even afraid of him, at least not after actually talking to him-

-Once the Servant group passes by the door, however, they all felt the building quake...-

-...And the floor caved under them mere seconds later, causing all of those who couldn't fly to either fall with it, or have to be saved by those who can-

Amethyst: "I second that!"

-Then however, everyone in the root cellar would feel that exact same quake, and seconds later would hear a massive thud and what sounded like tons of metal debris falling, and a few people shouting-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Just like how no one can take Karate or organization away from Marco! Or Ahim from being a Super Sentai pirate!"
___

Linebeck: "Another aspiring artist, huh..." -Probably doesn't care much about art, but he make any mockery of Mary liking drawing and painting knowing of the Abigail's situation and how she wants to become an artist as well-
___

Wildlife? I wasn't made aware Cybertron even had any...
___

-But their intelligence and behavior being on a similar level to most humanoid life likely makes it harder to digest that the many of the Pokemon living in nature still have to follow the same hunting laws of ordinary animal species to survive...-
___

-Will Lindy explain why?-
Lily: "And obviously I'm more in a supportive role than you, so even we differ!"
---
Mary: "Yeah, I think that outfit would be nice to draw!"
---
Scrapper: "Much like other planets, we do, only entirely mechanical like us, like Blackout's pet"
-He refers to a scorpion-like mechanoid that crawls over Blackout's shoulder now-
1711600368907.png

---
-Yeah, such as worm-like Pokémon still being fed to bird Pokémon-
---
Lindy: "After all, you need to socialize with others out of work, young man"
Chrono: "But..."

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-It might've worked if he was still a Litten?- :V
Yes :4pacman:

-maybe she did because she's a silly-

-or that it would at least delay it until she had something better to say than being speechless-

-And Atalanta would-

Taiga: "Ah-ha! I knew you would have those!" -ready to dodge!-

Natsuki: "...I guess I have to apologize. Frankly, at some point, I don't know what was just the game's script and not me legit lashing out... Heck, all that happened still puzzles me"

-Holds her cellphone up, which has a picture of Burrito immediately after she sneezed-

-It says a lot about Gengar's genuine kindness that the Shaymin isn't even afraid of him, at least not after actually talking to him-

-Once the Servant group passes by the door, however, they all felt the building quake...-

-...And the floor caved under them mere seconds later, causing all of those who couldn't fly to either fall with it, or have to be saved by those who can-

-Then however, everyone in the root cellar would feel that exact same quake, and seconds later would hear a massive thud and what sounded like tons of metal debris falling, and a few people shouting-
-as a Litten, Whiskers probably wouldn't have had the courage to say something- :V
-but yeah, best for her to probably just take the L for the time being to change the subject-

-he's not looking too hot from all the psychic blasts....-
-almost like he's shriveled up while wheezing-

-peers into the camera screen-
[Is that what I look like?]

-I think she means she knows those are in his attack line-up, since his claws aren't retractable like a normal lion :V-
-but yes, he is attempting Lio Claw-

Even if I know it to be real, I have to admit it is a bit....strange to be speaking with you all and none of us following a prompt....

-was Gengar part of the group that fell or the group below?-

-and so it has been decided-

-when someone questions-
It's-a what the roleplayers wanted. Don't-a ask.
-he has very mild Medium Awareness; he knows he's in a roleplay but it's only brought up when Rule of Funny applies and doesn't affect anyone else-
-this moment can be considered "non-canon" anyway because gag-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "And obviously I'm more in a supportive role than you, so even we differ!"
---
Mary: "Yeah, I think that outfit would be nice to draw!"
---
Scrapper: "Much like other planets, we do, only entirely mechanical like us, like Blackout's pet"
-He refers to a scorpion-like mechanoid that crawls over Blackout's shoulder now-
View attachment 387082
---
-Yeah, such as worm-like Pokémon still being fed to bird Pokémon-
---
Lindy: "After all, you need to socialize with others out of work, young man"
Chrono: "But..."
Star: "We've all got our strength and differences that make us unique! You can still totally kick evil's butt when you want to, though." :p
___

Linebeck: "I'm not really that invested in the art world, kid."

-Plus given that Mary is kid, he thinks her drawing would turn out to be a poorly drawn crayon impression that makes him look goofy- :V
___

Hmm, I suppose it's not that different from the non-Gem lifeforms on Homeworld such as Crystal Shrimp...
___

-As well as Sneasel stealing and eating other Pokemon's eggs, as well as hunting Alolan Sandshrew-
___

-He hasn't gone a day without working in years and doesn't know how to socialize?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But she's been spacing out for long enough-
---
Morrigan: "nad his way to avoid the topic is also adorable~"
---
Draco: "...Realize?"
---
-Soon she would be trying Splat Tim 3-
-people worry?-
---
Pit: "Huh?!"
---
Byleth: "You're not the only one who wanted humanity slain, even among the ones who walk within Chaldea. There's even a Beast who was like that."
---
-A communication error has occured.-

-Part of it is just luck with items, which also partly caused her to do worse than 5th place sometimes- :V
___

Dipper: "Ready!" -Tries to assume a combat stance-
-still, she's doing really well-
---
Edelgard: "Now, don't expect me to hold back. At the end of the day, we're on a similar level as your draw power from an Emblem yourself." Not to mention that, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm much weaker without Dimitri and Claude...

---

---
---
---
---

-And Atalanta would-
-While they aren't aware of it, he's essentially Cyber World's counterpart of Jevil for a reason, and the Grid only greatly added to the powers and abilities his NEO form possesses...-
___

-Who's struck, ticking off her sisters, including XJ-6 and XJ-4, who dash at Coyle, and XJ-3, who tries to swat Coyle in the face with one of her dual mallets-

___

Dipper: "Huh, looks like it's just had grand opening, too. Good timing for a celebration."
___

-Will Kamui and Jeanne approach the bandits to use melee-attacks or also try to use ranged attacks?-
___

___

-Medusa didn't hold back from regressing, her head becoming that of a cycloptic beast-

-though unlike the art, it's not detached-
---
Alear: -sees Viridi and Koyanskaya's beam clash and...- "DRAGON BLAST!" -...decides to send a strong beam of her own-

Veyle: "You poor thing..." -still Engaged with Veronica, Veyle uses the Fortify staff to heal him and anyone nearby who was also wounded from the fight-

-but that would be her last action before needing to disengage because time ran out-

-Coyle, the Cell and Helix are all overwhelmed...-
---
Shez: "Whatever this is, it smells good."
---
-Kamui will neutral special-
---
Kanna: "But if people are in trouble, we can't just let it happen!"
---
Ruby: "...Please don't tell me..." ARE YOU OKAY, ARTHUR?!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-I think she means she knows those are in his attack line-up, since his claws aren't retractable like a normal lion :V-
-but yes, he is attempting Lio Claw-

Even if I know it to be real, I have to admit it is a bit....strange to be speaking with you all and none of us following a prompt....
Mash: "Yes, you do look like this"

-Well... True with that- :V
-AND SHE ATTEMPTED TO BLOCK AND PARRY-

Sayori: "It's better this way though, right?"
Monika: What am I going to tell Mash...?
Star: "We've all got our strength and differences that make us unique! You can still totally kick evil's butt when you want to, though." :p
___

Linebeck: "I'm not really that invested in the art world, kid."

-Plus given that Mary is kid, he thinks her drawing would turn out to be a poorly drawn crayon impression that makes him look goofy- :V
___

Hmm, I suppose it's not that different from the non-Gem lifeforms on Homeworld such as Crystal Shrimp...
___

-As well as Sneasel stealing and eating other Pokemon's eggs, as well as hunting Alolan Sandshrew-
___

-He hasn't gone a day without working in years and doesn't know how to socialize?- :V
Lily: "Well, I do know a number of offensive spells after all!"
---
-To be fair, it's not like he's wrong-
-That makes Mary a little disappointed... It's then that Linebeck would feel something with high heat from behind him-
---
Scrapper: "Our Insecticons were born from Shockwave tampering with some of these" -even if only Kickback remains-
-Also Blackout's pet Scorponok is munching on some of the remains, evidently a little hungry-
---
-And it's unlikely some of those habits have changed while here...-
---
-Basically, at best he's interacted with Amy and people 5 years younger than him- :V
-people worry?-
---
Pit: "Huh?!"
---
Byleth: "You're not the only one who wanted humanity slain, even among the ones who walk within Chaldea. There's even a Beast who was like that."
---
-A communication error has occured.-
Olivia: "Azura?"
---
Morrigan: "And he's still a little bit clueless legit~"
---
Draco: "I have seen all of them, and I will accomplish what they failed to..."
---
Martha: "...Wait, what?"
___

___

___

___

___

-when someone questions-
-he has very mild Medium Awareness; he knows he's in a roleplay but it's only brought up when Rule of Funny applies and doesn't affect anyone else-
-Medusa didn't hold back from regressing, her head becoming that of a cycloptic beast-

---
Alear: -sees Viridi and Koyanskaya's beam clash and...- "DRAGON BLAST!" -...decides to send a strong beam of her own-

Veyle: "You poor thing..." -still Engaged with Veronica, Veyle uses the Fortify staff to heal him and anyone nearby who was also wounded from the fight-

-but that would be her last action before needing to disengage because time ran out-

---
---
---
---
-And Gorgon also did, becoming an enormous mass of tantacles with a single glowing eye-

1711645348108.png

---
-It's enough to strike Koyanskaya and allow Viridi's beam to also hit!-

Sitonai: "...There are a few tanks around"

-It would, allowing her to reach her mother-
Lindy: "Oh my, you seem to have found your old friends!"
---
Guifei: "It reminds Yuuyuu of her old home~" Even if none of the food is any accurate.
---
-And Jeanne would poke the eyes of another once close-
---
Arisa: "A... What?"
Tiki: "But it's a night for you to enjoy, so stay safe"
---
-Yes Gengar is, and Rin of course would instantly prioritize to go save Sakura!-
Arthur: WE'RE FALLING!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Well, I do know a number of offensive spells after all!"
---
-To be fair, it's not like he's wrong-
-That makes Mary a little disappointed... It's then that Linebeck would feel something with high heat from behind him-
---
Scrapper: "Our Insecticons were born from Shockwave tampering with some of these" -even if only Kickback remains-
-Also Blackout's pet Scorponok is munching on some of the remains, evidently a little hungry-
---
-And it's unlikely some of those habits have changed while here...-
---
-Basically, at best he's interacted with Amy and people 5 years younger than him- :V
Star: "And I've learned a few healing spells!"
___

Linebeck: "What the-?!" -Turns around, startled-
___

They have potential as units, then!

...It also appears they feast on metal rather than just pure Energon.

___

-Most of them are/were wild Pokemon, after all...-
___

-But he still probably doesn't even know how to respond- :V

A-And you look totally adorable, you know that? :)

-still, she's doing really well-
---
Edelgard: "Now, don't expect me to hold back. At the end of the day, we're on a similar level as your draw power from an Emblem yourself." Not to mention that, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm much weaker without Dimitri and Claude...
(This game's chaotic, but also a lot of fun!) :b:

-Just threw some Green Shells at some other racers-

___

-They need to fight as a team to be at their most effective?-

Dipper: "And I might be new to using Emblem powers, but I've fought my fair share of battles, and I've gotten training that helped me win several of them. I can handle this!" -Confident-

-maybe she did because she's a silly-

-or that it would at least delay it until she had something better to say than being speechless-
-as a Litten, Whiskers probably wouldn't have had the courage to say something- :V
-but yeah, best for her to probably just take the L for the time being to change the subject-
-Undyne almost feels bad for her...Were it not for the fact that Viridi seems more serious about her hatred of humans, now-

-when someone questions-

---

---
---
---
---
-And Gorgon also did, becoming an enormous mass of tantacles with a single glowing eye-

View attachment 387094
---

---
Guifei: "It reminds Yuuyuu of her old home~" Even if none of the food is any accurate.
---
---
---
-Yes Gengar is, and Rin of course would instantly prioritize to go save Sakura!-
-Spamton NEO was not only unfazed by this, but he also kept launching his projectile attacks-
___

If that healing beam's not enough, I think he seriously some water as well...

Star: "And if that's still not enough, then Lily and I can try our healing spells as well!"

I say we tank charge, then! Ho ho ho!

-The XJ sisters and Max might not have them outnumbered, but they definitely seem to have them outmatched...-

Ralsei: "Greetings again, Admiral!" -Friendly wave-

Susie: "Yo." -Casual wave-

Kris: "Uhh, hey..." -Same as Susie, albeit a bit more awkward-

___

It's Chinese food! Loosely speaking, at least. Most Chinese restaurants serve either much more modern food or dishes that were invented in other countries besides China.
___

-The majority of the bandits, seeing Kamui approach and Atalanta aiming an arrow, jump out of the way using acrobatic backflips and dodgerolls to avoid both attacks-

-The one bandit Jeanne approaches responded to the pain of the eye poke by somehow outright firing lasers from their eyes at her-
___

TLink: "Oh, nice moves!" :b:

-Medli is as confused as Arisa-

Tetra: "I tried standing idly by once. I'm not going to make that mistake again if that town is truly in danger."

-If Tiki goes outside even while they argue against staying put and safe here, she'd see...a vast number of ghosts flying around the town, along with some mutated segmented spiders. Any Speciemns among the attack were too far to be distinguished from the ghosts-
___

Steven: "...Oh no..."

Amethyst: "Were any of our friends wherever that was?!"

-While Jenny tries to save whoever she could, but could only reach Atalanta and Heshima on time as they were the nearest people-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Olivia: "Azura?"
---
Morrigan: "And he's still a little bit clueless legit~"
---
Draco: "I have seen all of them, and I will accomplish what they failed to..."
---
Martha: "...Wait, what?"
Azura: "Oh, Olivia. My apologies. I must have been lost in thoughts..."
---
Pit: "...." -confused-
---
Byleth: Let's see how long it takes for her to change her mind.
---
-WELCOME TO SPLAT TIM 3 HAHAHAHAHA-

Emblem Tiki: "What does it mean?"

(This game's chaotic, but also a lot of fun!) :b:

-Just threw some Green Shells at some other racers-

___

-They need to fight as a team to be at their most effective?-

Dipper: "And I might be new to using Emblem powers, but I've fought my fair share of battles, and I've gotten training that helped me win several of them. I can handle this!" -Confident-
Weiss: "It truly can be." -is hit- "Hey!" :glare:
---
-moreso that having only one of the Emblem limits what can be done since the Bracelets houses (pun intended) all three-

Edelgard: "Show me what you can do then." :)

-Undyne almost feels bad for her...Were it not for the fact that Viridi seems more serious about her hatred of humans, now-
Viridi: "...." -she's really not sure how to continue now-

---

---
---
---
---
-Spamton NEO was not only unfazed by this, but he also kept launching his projectile attacks-
___

Star: "And if that's still not enough, then Lily and I can try our healing spells as well!"

-The XJ sisters and Max might not have them outnumbered, but they definitely seem to have them outmatched...-

___

It's Chinese food! Loosely speaking, at least. Most Chinese restaurants serve either much more modern food or dishes that were invented in other countries besides China.
___

-The majority of the bandits, seeing Kamui approach and Atalanta aiming an arrow, jump out of the way using acrobatic backflips and dodgerolls to avoid both attacks-

-The one bandit Jeanne approaches responded to the pain of the eye poke by somehow outright firing lasers from their eyes at her-
___

Tetra: "I tried standing idly by once. I'm not going to make that mistake again if that town is truly in danger."

-If Tiki goes outside even while they argue against staying put and safe here, she'd see...a vast number of ghosts flying around the town, along with some mutated segmented spiders. Any Speciemns among the attack were too far to be distinguished from the ghosts-
___

-While Jenny tries to save whoever she could, but could only reach Atalanta and Heshima on time as they were the nearest people-
-GIANT EYE BEAM FROM MEDUSA-
---
Veyle: "It should be enough to get this creature back up. It's a rather potent healing spell, after all."

Alear: -still glaring at Koyanskaya-

Max Brass: "Hahahaha! Can't beat the champ with your gadgets anymore!" :laugh:

-Coyle was getting furious now-
---
Shez: "I don't think you've ever told me about your home cuisine, Yang."

Byleth: "Can you think of something other than food?"

Shez: "Well, we're in a restaurant. Kinda natural that it'd be the main talking point." :p

Byleth: "...That's fair enough."
---
Blake: "...Okay, those are no ordinary bandits." -ready to dodge a laser with her Semblance-
---
Kanna: "I can't enjoy myself if I know other people are in trouble..."

Azura: "A trait you very much share with your mother..."
---
Ruby: "Oh no! IT'S REALLY THEM! THE NOISES!" -panicking a bit-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "It truly can be." -is hit- "Hey!" :glare:
---
-moreso that having only one of the Emblem limits what can be done since the Bracelets houses (pun intended) all three-

Edelgard: "Show me what you can do then." :)
(Sorry!) :lol:

___

-Who got that trio's Emblem again?-

Dipper: "Okay, let's see...What abilities does Erika have again?" -Erika has a sword, right?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "And I've learned a few healing spells!"
___

Linebeck: "What the-?!" -Turns around, startled-
___

They have potential as units, then!

...It also appears they feast on metal rather than just pure Energon.

___

-Most of them are/were wild Pokemon, after all...-
___

-But he still probably doesn't even know how to respond- :V
Lily: "Speaking of, how good are you with those?"
---
-And he saw a woman in her mid-20s/early 30s hovering behind him, blue flames behind her and with an annoyed expression-
Kama: "Oh, apologies. I only thought I heard that you were denying this child what she wanted"
S239_Sheet_Stage3.png

---
Scrapper: "They potentially could prove useful indeed... Under surveillance, of course"
---
-Some only interacting with humans until now...-
---
-Pretty much, unable to come with anything while his mother is ordering him to have a break-
Azura: "Oh, Olivia. My apologies. I must have been lost in thoughts..."
---
Pit: "...." -confused-
---
Byleth: Let's see how long it takes for her to change her mind.
---
-WELCOME TO SPLAT TIM 3 HAHAHAHAHA-

Emblem Tiki: "What does it mean?"
Olivia: "...All alone?"
---
Lilith: "Hello again~"
---
-Hopefully she does soon, there's clearly a part of her that wants to-
---
Tiki: "It means the machine isn't working properly"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Yeah, you're right. It's...not that big of a deal...) -Throws another Green Shell- :V
___

-...I probably should've realized that lmao-

-Dipper tries to use the most basic one as a start weapon-
-it hit Weiss again- :V
---
-so the Rapier, a weapon effective against heavily armored foes-

-which is ironically the best choice against specifically Edelgard, because the game considers her to be armored despite...not wearing any armor-

Olivia: "...All alone?"
---
Lilith: "Hello again~"
---
-Hopefully she does soon, there's clearly a part of her that wants to-
---
Tiki: "It means the machine isn't working properly"
Azura: "Good one."
---
Dark Pit: "Finally, some backup..."
---
-Byleth saw that part... she wishes that Draco would see it too-
---
Emblem Tiki: "What's wrong with it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Speaking of, how good are you with those?"
---
-And he saw a woman in her mid-20s/early 30s hovering behind him, blue flames behind her and with an annoyed expression-
Kama: "Oh, apologies. I only thought I heard that you were denying this child what she wanted"
View attachment 387105
---
Scrapper: "They potentially could prove useful indeed... Under surveillance, of course"
---
-Some only interacting with humans until now...-
---
-Pretty much, unable to come with anything while his mother is ordering him to have a break-
Star: "Well, I don't use healing spells as often as you do, but I've managed to heal a bad cuts and burns. A few really bad injuries, too..." :urg:

-Plus, didn't she...somehow manage to bring Heshima back to life at some point?-

___

Linebeck: "...Who the heck are you?" -Intimidated because of the blue fire and tone, but also kinda very confused-
___

Are these natural Insecticons worth capturing then?
___

-And some are averse to everyone but the healers, if anyone at all, as a result, while others want to return to the wild-

-The majority of the Pokemon are understanding and grateful given their awareness of the Phazon situation, but some are just naturally less trusting of people-
___

-He's...never been on a break before...-

-it hit Weiss again- :V
---
-so the Rapier, a weapon effective against heavily armored foes-

-which is ironically the best choice against specifically Edelgard, because the game considers her to be armored despite...not wearing any armor-
(Another part of the game is that everyone should still try to win.) :p

___

-Which Dipper doesn't realize, but if it's the simplest weapon to start out with for training...-

-It's magic armor like in Wind Waker- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Another part of the game is that everyone should still try to win.) :p

___

-Which Dipper doesn't realize, but if it's the simplest weapon to start out with for training...-

-It's magic armor like in Wind Waker- :V
Weiss: "Exactly! ....but there are other racers..."
---
Edelgard: So that's what he's going for... I'll have to act quickly...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Exactly! ....but there are other racers..."
---
Edelgard: So that's what he's going for... I'll have to act quickly...
-She threw her third and final Shell of the item at someone else further ahead, allowing her and a few other players to speed past them-

(That's what the last Shell was for!)

___

-Dipper isn't sure if it has any powers on it's own, so he starts with a defensive stance-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She threw her third and final Shell of the item at someone else further ahead, allowing her and a few other players to speed past them-

(That's what the last Shell was for!)

___

-Dipper isn't sure if it has any powers on it's own, so he starts with a defensive stance-
Yang: "Dammit! Nice shot, Winter."
---
-Edelgard cautiously made her advance-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Dammit! Nice shot, Winter."
---
-Edelgard cautiously made her advance-
(Thanks! I bet you can still recover, Yang!)

-Then Winter gets caught in a thrown Bob-omb's explosion-

___

-Before Dipper rushes forward, but mostly as a feint as he still plans on trying to block or dodge any attack Edelguard makes rather than attack first-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Good one."
---
Dark Pit: "Finally, some backup..."
---
-Byleth saw that part... she wishes that Draco would see it too-
---
Emblem Tiki: "What's wrong with it?"
Olivia: "You're welcome~"
Inigo: "Okay, that's unusual..."
Olivia: "...Oh, right. I don't tend to joke much..."
---
Lilith: "So, how are you doing now then?" -to Pit as they fend off Specimens-
---
-There's clearly two conflicted sides inside the Beast, one that wants to kill all humans, and the other desperate to be understood-
---
Tiki: "I guess we'd have to restart the game..."
Martha: "Well, you know more of this..."
Star: "Well, I don't use healing spells as often as you do, but I've managed to heal a bad cuts and burns. A few really bad injuries, too..." :urg:

-Plus, didn't she...somehow manage to bring Heshima back to life at some point?-

___

Linebeck: "...Who the heck are you?" -Intimidated because of the blue fire and tone, but also kinda very confused-
___

Are these natural Insecticons worth capturing then?
___

-And some are averse to everyone but the healers, if anyone at all, as a result, while others want to return to the wild-

-The majority of the Pokemon are understanding and grateful given their awareness of the Phazon situation, but some are just naturally less trusting of people-
___

-He's...never been on a break before...-
Lily: "I'm sure you're undermining yourself"
---
Kama: "Does that matter?"
Mary: "Mother!" :D
---
Long Haul: "Worth a try" Just don't make me carry all of them.
Scrapper: "After all Blackout's pet started similar and it's a very effective killing machine"
Blackout: "Well, I just had to do what I can" -he says so while patting Scorponok-
---
-Even then aware they might not return to their places of origin-
---
-Nope, always been work, work, work. And self-inflicted-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I'm sure you're undermining yourself"
---
Kama: "Does that matter?"
Mary: "Mother!" :D
---
Long Haul: "Worth a try" Just don't make me carry all of them.
Scrapper: "After all Blackout's pet started similar and it's a very effective killing machine"
Blackout: "Well, I just had to do what I can" -he says so while patting Scorponok-
---
-Even then aware they might not return to their places of origin-
---
-Nope, always been work, work, work. And self-inflicted-
Star: "I know I've been able to help more than a few people who've been injured, but still..."
___

Linebeck: "...Beg pardon? You look...rather young to be this kid's mother."
___

(Curious that Blackout actually shares a bond with it...)

(...Perhaps that makes him and the Insecticon in question more effective as soldiers.)

___

-It's...not an easy situation for many of the Pokemon, barring the ones who are more content or happy here than they were living in the wilderness-
___

-So not only is he upset about not being able to work at the Bureau for a week...he also has no idea what to do with his free time- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I know I've been able to help more than a few people who've been injured, but still..."
___

Linebeck: "...Beg pardon? You look...rather young to be this kid's mother."
___

(Curious that Blackout actually shares a bond with it...)

(...Perhaps that makes him and the Insecticon in question more effective as soldiers.)

___

-It's...not an easy situation for many of the Pokemon, barring the ones who are more content or happy here than they were living in the wilderness-
___

-So not only is he upset about not being able to work at the Bureau for a week...he also has no idea what to do with his free time- :V
Lily: "Even then, I think you've been learning it quite well"
---
Kama: "What does that mean, huh?" -Mary seems happy to see her!-
---
-Well, whenever she's spotted the scorpion-like creature wandering on its own, it's not hostile to other Cons (unless provoked)-
-But that tail and drill-claws look threatning-
---
-And they can be counted...-
---
-Nope, he has a puzzled look in his face-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Even then, I think you've been learninf it quite well"
---
Kama: "What does that mean, huh?" -Mary seems happy to see her!-
---
-Well, whenever she's spotted the scorpion-like creature wandering on its own, it's not hostile to other Cons (unless provoked)-
-But that tail and drill-claws look threatning-
---
-And they can be counted...-
---
-Nope, he has a puzzled look in his face-
Star: "You really think so...?"
___

Linebeck: "You certainly don't look like the person Link described as any of these kid's mothers."
___

(I'm certain this scorpion will prove most useful in combat! We should collect some of these wild Indecticons for Shockwave to modify while we're here!)

(...And search for any Cybertronian survivors as well...)
-Looks around the general vicinity and flies towards some nearby prisoner cells, searching for any signs of intelligent lifeforms among Lockdown's surviving bounties-

___

Pichu: "(I hope all the other Pokemon can still find places to call home...or maybe even find their old ones...)" :urg:
___

-Lindy realizes this?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Thanks! I bet you can still recover, Yang!)

-Then Winter gets caught in a thrown Bob-omb's explosion-

___

-Before Dipper rushes forward, but mostly as a feint as he still plans on trying to block or dodge any attack Edelguard makes rather than attack first-
Nora: -MANIACAL LAUGHTER- "BOMBS ARE THE BEST!"
---
-which would be a strong axe swing-

Olivia: "You're welcome~"
Inigo: "Okay, that's unusual..."
Olivia: "...Oh, right. I don't tend to joke much..."
---
Lilith: "So, how are you doing now then?" -to Pit as they fend off Specimens-
---
-There's clearly two conflicted sides inside the Beast, one that wants to kill all humans, and the other desperate to be understood-
---
Tiki: "I guess we'd have to restart the game..."
Martha: "Well, you know more of this..."
Azura: "No need to worry about it." :)
----
Pit: "No time! I have to make sure Lady Palutena's okay!"
---
-and Byleth seems to at least realize the latter exists, which makes Draco feel weird?-
---
-nah, she's just back in the lobby-

Emblem Tiki: "Your game seems to still work..."

I was going to reply before bed, but now I'm having a hard time keeping eyes open, so morning it is, sorry. :V
I can't believe you would prioritize your wellbeing over your friends. >:V

/j

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...That was certainly a good bomb toss...) :urg:-Went from being smug to being disappointed- :V
___

-Dipper tries to jump to the side of it, and then try to stab with the rapier-
Nora: "Don't worry too much about how you do. This game is incredibly chaotic!"
---
-unfortunately, it was a horizontal axe swing...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "Don't worry too much about how you do. This game is incredibly chaotic!"
---
-unfortunately, it was a horizontal axe swing...-
-Proven seconds later when another player gets Lightning and zaps everyone else with it- :V
___

-Then Dipper tries to duck the attack instead, but can't make a follow-up strike...-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

-Well... True with that- :V
-AND SHE ATTEMPTED TO BLOCK AND PARRY-

Sayori: "It's better this way though, right?"
Monika: What am I going to tell Mash...?

Veyle: "It should be enough to get this creature back up. It's a rather potent healing spell, after all."

-the healing is enough as he literally explodes into shape and breeps thankfully-

-but then he pats his head not unlike a Psyduck to emphasize that those brain thingies hurt....-

-floating while holding Sakura to slow her descent-

-she just stares at the picture-
[So it's like a reflection....but forever?]

-the parry works!-
-he's still inexperienced after all-

-he looks up thoughtfully-
Yes....true freedom.

Well-a, I'll get a going now, bye-bye....
-it's not that he's scared, he just doesn't want to get involved-
-but something is going to make him get involved....-

-so what does Viridi do now? Tell Whiskers to go do something like check on her Forces?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-by a CPU because lol-
---
-neither can Edelgard, bringing this specific interaction to a stalemate-
-And it also occurred either near a pitfall or a bunch of hazards, causing said CPU to pass most of the players- :V
___

Dipper: "...Well, at least I dodged the attack." :ohwell:

-so what does Viridi do now? Tell Whiskers to go do something like check on her Forces?-
-What Golden asked?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---

---

Shez: "Well, we're in a restaurant. Kinda natural that it'd be the main talking point." :p

---
Blake: "...Okay, those are no ordinary bandits." -ready to dodge a laser with her Semblance-
---

---
-the healing is enough as he literally explodes into shape and breeps thankfully-

-but then he pats his head not unlike a Psyduck to emphasize that those brain thingies hurt....-

-SAME FROM GORGON-
---
-Koyanskaya would use the Dragon-type attack Draco Meteor on Alear!-

Sitonai: "Hopefully it doesn't gets too damaged when we're inside"

Lindy: "Glad to see that you all are fine too! It's been a while"
---
Guifei: "Oh my, so you would really want to hear from Yuuyuu~?"
---
-Was she not a tanky one, Jeanne would be much worse now-
Jeanne: "Huh?!"
Atalanta: "They're anything but..."
---
Arisa: "Well, um. Thanks for the pizza!"
Nanoha: "I can't either, I must go!"
Illya: "And I feel the same!"
Tiki: "Now what's this...?"
---
-Rin, seeing Gengar has caught Sakura, is relieved and tries to catch Mordred and Makoto-

-the parry works!-
-he's still inexperienced after all-

-he looks up thoughtfully-
Yes....true freedom.
Mash: "Well, you could call it that"

Taiga: "Ah-hah! Take this now!" -HIT-

Monika: "I do still need to inform my superiors about you though..."
Star: "You really think so...?"
___

Linebeck: "You certainly don't look like the person Link described as any of these kid's mothers."
___

(I'm certain this scorpion will prove most useful in combat! We should collect some of these wild Indecticons for Shockwave to modify while we're here!)

(...And search for any Cybertronian survivors as well...)
-Looks around the general vicinity and flies towards some nearby prisoner cells, searching for any signs of intelligent lifeforms among Lockdown's surviving bounties-

___

Pichu: "(I hope all the other Pokemon can still find places to call home...or maybe even find their old ones...)" :urg:
___

-Lindy realizes this?-
Lily: "Sure, I haven't ever doubted you!"
---
Kama: "Guess what? Things change" -Mary does smile at she-
---
-Good idea, and she can hear a bit of mumbling on the least-
---
Atalanta: "I really wish they would too..."
---
Lindy: "Well now, seems he needs a liiiiittle bit of help, doesn't he?"
Azura: "No need to worry about it." :)
----
Pit: "No time! I have to make sure Lady Palutena's okay!"
---
-and Byleth seems to at least realize the latter exists, which makes Draco feel weird?-
---
-nah, she's just back in the lobby-

Emblem Tiki: "Your game seems to still work..."
Inigo: "It wasn't a worry, I'm more struck she's being this open..."
---
Morrigan: "Don't worry, she's fiiiine, and also a fun gal~" :p
---
-It does, and she doesn't wants to feel weird...-
---
Martha: "...That was weird..."
Tiki: "Oh well, nothing's perfect"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Sure, I haven't ever doubted you!"
---
Kama: "Guess what? Things change" -Mary does smile at she-
---
-Good idea, and she can hear a bit of mumbling on the least-
---
Atalanta: "I really wish they would too..."
---
Lindy: "Well now, seems he needs a liiiiittle bit of help, doesn't he?"
-Would she note of how she apparently even revived Heshima?-
___

Linebeck: "...Erm, who are you, exactly, then?"
___

-Aquamarine thus signals the Decepticon units to remain quiet and advance with caution-
___

Pichu: "(I still miss home, too...But at least everyone here is really nice.)"
___

Mabel: "Then that's why Dipper and I are here!"

Dipper: "For the record, I didn't suggest this idea. They're not wrong that overworking yourself is unhealthy, though."

Mash: "Well, you could call it that"
I-It's more like a still image captured of something, b-but as long as it's well taken care of, y-yes, the photo can last forever. :)

---

---

---
---

---
-SAME FROM GORGON-
---

---
---
---
---
-Rin, seeing Gengar has caught Sakura, is relieved and tries to catch Mordred and Makoto-

-Which Spamton NEO ended up countering, even after taking some damage from the giant beams, with his own beam fired from his core, which as a reminder was strong enough to take out Mash's Fortress of Camelot-
___

Ha, looks like that worked after all!

Star: "What's he trying to say?"

(...It appears he's been hit with some psychic attacks. So Koyanskaya possess psychic abilities as well...)

Susie: "Tell me about it! Hey, do you got any info on where the leaders here are?" -Referring to Koyanskaya and Rita-

It's the end of the line, Coyle! Got any last tricks up your sleeve? :glare:

Nothing to worry about! Lesser Dad Rouxls pilots a tank himself, how hard can it be?
___

-My characters let Guifei and Shez talk-
___

-Two of the bandits fire lasers from their eyes at anyone they can see, while two of the other bandits draw swords from their sleeves, and the leader of the group focuses on gathering up the stolen gold-
___

-Most likely, Peppino will run into a few ghostly Specimens on the way back that will block his path- :V

TLink: "If the situation is actually something bad and now just some convincing decorations, we have to do something!"

Medli: "What do you see out there, Ms. Tiki?"
___

-That just leaves Arthur, Sieg, Elizabeth, Garnet and Pearl...-

-Jigglypuff can hover, so she tries to catch Elizabeth, but only really succeeds at slowing their fall as while strong, she lacks the strength to lift someone back up in midair-

Specimen 14: "Damn it, it sounds like a whole ceiling's caving in!"

Steven: "WE HAVE TO GO SAVE THEM!" :crazy:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What Golden asked?-
Viridi: "I... I'll go do... something... You can do whatever you want in the meantime."

-And it also occurred either near a pitfall or a bunch of hazards, causing said CPU to pass most of the players- :V
___

Dipper: "...Well, at least I dodged the attack." :ohwell:
-that's pure evil-
---
-but then the ground around them is set on fire-

-this is a part of Edelgard's Flame Gambit-

Inigo: "It wasn't a worry, I'm more struck she's being this open..."
---
Morrigan: "Don't worry, she's fiiiine, and also a fun gal~" :p
---
-It does, and she doesn't wants to feel weird...-
---
Martha: "...That was weird..."
Tiki: "Oh well, nothing's perfect"
Azura: "It's amazing what being around good friends can do." :)
---
Pit: -glaaaaaare-
---
-killing Byleth would probably get those feelings away... but given who Byleth's Servants are, precaution is necessary-
---
-next time work tho-

-SAME FROM GORGON-
---

---
---
---
---
-Which Spamton NEO ended up countering, even after taking some damage from the giant beams, with his own beam fired from his core, which as a reminder was strong enough to take out Mash's Fortress of Camelot-
___

Ha, looks like that worked after all!

Star: "What's he trying to say?"

(...It appears he's been hit with some psychic attacks. So Koyanskaya possess psychic abilities as well...)

Susie: "Tell me about it! Hey, do you got any info on where the leaders here are?" -Referring to Koyanskaya and Rita-

It's the end of the line, Coyle! Got any last tricks up your sleeve? :glare:

Nothing to worry about! Lesser Dad Rouxls pilots a tank himself, how hard can it be?
___

-My characters let Guifei and Shez talk-
___

-Two of the bandits fire lasers from their eyes at anyone they can see, while two of the other bandits draw swords from their sleeves, and the leader of the group focuses on gathering up the stolen gold-
___

-Most likely, Peppino will run into a few ghostly Specimens on the way back that will block his path- :V

TLink: "If the situation is actually something bad and now just some convincing decorations, we have to do something!"

Medli: "What do you see out there, Ms. Tiki?"
___

-That just leaves Arthur, Sieg, Elizabeth, Garnet and Pearl...-

-Jigglypuff can hover, so she tries to catch Elizabeth, but only really succeeds at slowing their fall as while strong, she lacks the strength to lift someone back up in midair-

Specimen 14: "Damn it, it sounds like a whole ceiling's caving in!"

Steven: "WE HAVE TO GO SAVE THEM!" :crazy:
Queen Medusa: "I REFUSE TO YIELD TO A HUMAN!" Damn... I might actually die again...
---
-it's super effective-

Veyle: "SISTER!" :crazy:

Coyle: "Only one... Remember what the creation of mine you destroyed could do?" :evil:

-she quickly did the shockwave before Jenny could reply-
---
Shez: "Of course I would." :)
---
Blake: "Focus on the ones shooting lasers. You can get them from a distance."

-Kamui tries to approach to stop one of them-
---
Kanna: "...I say we let the adults check first."

Azura: "Are you saying that solely so you and your friends can enjoy the pizza before it gets cold."

Kanna: "Yes." :p
---
-Elizabeth has wings though...-

Ruby: "And quick! Who knows what they fall into?!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Would she note of how she apparently even revived Heshima?-
___

Linebeck: "...Erm, who are you, exactly, then?"
___

-Aquamarine thus signals the Decepticon units to remain quiet and advance with caution-
___

Pichu: "(I still miss home, too...But at least everyone here is really nice.)"
___

Mabel: "Then that's why Dipper and I are here!"

Dipper: "For the record, I didn't suggest this idea. They're not wrong that overworking yourself is unhealthy, though."
Lily: "Didn't you revive one of the Pokémon?"
---
Kama: "My name is Kama, I am the Goddess of Lust and Love"
---
-Soon they would see that the cells have been opened, no question by Lockdown's former prisoners once the Death's Head shut down-
-Not just that, but there seems to be a fireplace with a few Cybertronians circling around it. they can count up to six, a Mini-Con, three of average size (including a female) and two of a slightly taller size-
-Notably around them there are the remains of other Cybertronian prisoners and various organics, including the heads of some others in pikes-
---
Kintoki: Yeah, they haven't met Shuten... Or her Master.
---
Chrono: "...Are you seriously doing this?"
Lindy: "Yes they are~"
Azura: "It's amazing what being around good friends can do." :)
---
Pit: -glaaaaaare-
---
-killing Byleth would probably get those feelings away... but given who Byleth's Servants are, precaution is necessary-
---
-next time work tho-
Olivia: -Giggles- "Thank you for that!" :)
---
Morrigan: "Hmmmm~?"
---
-She knows so well having Archetype-Earth and the vessel of Cthuga attack her at once would be suicide...-
---
Martha: "So, how do we play?"
Tiki: "You will see"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Didn't you revive one of the Pokémon?"
---
Kama: "My name is Kama, I am the Goddess of Lust and Love"
---
-Soon they would see that the cells have been opened, no question by Lockdown's former prisoners once the Death's Head shut down-
-Not just that, but there seems to be a fireplace with a few Cybertronians circling around it. they can count up to six, a Mini-Con, three of average size (including a female) and two of a slightly taller size-
-Notably around them there are the remains of other Cybertronian prisoners and various organics, including the heads of some others in pikes-
---
Kintoki: Yeah, they haven't met Shuten... Or her Master.
---
Chrono: "...Are you seriously doing this?"
Lindy: "Yes they are~"
Star: "I did, it's just...I'm still not sure how I even accomplished that..."
___

Linebeck: "...Never heard of you."
___

-Aquamarine isn't fazed by the latter, finding organic life inferior and having no qualms about exterminating individual humans and the like to advance her missions s or if it's by an order to begin with-

-That being said, however, she does find the act of putting heads on pikes to be barbaric-

___

-Or Moriarty...Or Neo-

-Although, to be fair, that case is less severe since they at least genuinely care about the genuinely nice Fran-
___

-Chrono tries to protest that his job is (apparently) more important?-

Top Bottom