• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates - Cartoon Network: Fusion Arena

Roster Size

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 3 17.6%

Votes: 9 52.9%

Votes: 2 11.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

osby

Smash Obsessed
Steven Moveset

Steven is a strong and fast character with surprisingly low weight for his size and a floaty jump. For his normal moves, he mostly uses improvised hits and some martial arts moves, while his smash attacks have him create solid light bubbles with spikes on them. His dash attack is a Shield Dash. Steven's shield is his special Bubble Shield, which reduces the knockback he takes more than normal and doesn't shrink.

Neutral Special: Rose's Shield. Steven summons his shield and telekinetically holds it in front of him. The shield reflects projectiles and reverses opponents at the moment it's created. It can also block one strong attack but it will break and leave Steven vulnerable for a short time. Steven can attack the shield to send it as a projectile.
Side Special: Bubble Roll. Steven creates a bubble around himself which reduces the damage and knockback he takes. By dashing inside the bubble, he can do a command dash that can hit opponents with increased speed.
Up Special: Steven Floats. Steven hovers in place while altering his weight, and then jumps a great height. While this attack pushes opponents away and has a great recovery distance, it also reduces his weight even further which makes it dangerous.
Down Special: Cure Song. Steven pulls out his ukulele and plays a short tune, healing himself for a small amount, canceling any negative conditions he may suffer, and giving his next smash attack a damage boost. However, using it consecutively makes the animation slower and its effects less useful.
Ultimate Attack: Laser Light Cannon. In the cutscene, Steven summons the cannon, which nearly crushes him. He then sheepishly laughs and aims it, as the muzzle blooms like a rose. In gameplay, it fires a full-stage length laser beam that traps anyone it hits inside and deals looping damage before launching them.

After the full roster is revealed, maybe I can change his Ultimate Attack to a fusion but so far, I'm content with this.

D

Deleted member

Our next items are the Gravity Belt and the Enchiridion! Congrats to osby osby and YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
Noods

They'd be collectable like trophies, but also able to follow you like ROA Buddies. A bit like PSASBR Minions really. Both playable and non playable characters would have Noods, so if your playstyle doesn't gel with your CN favourite, you can still rep them!
Collectible submission:
Animation Cells

Well, this idea is inspired by Animation Cell collectible in Animation Smash Bros. thread, so why not use it Cartoon Network PTE 2 thread as form of collectible.
They would be like spirits, but without any powers.

Submit a final boss for Aracde mode
Might be a bit early but here we go. Submit a final boss for our heroes (and villains) to take on.

EW3Xhkj.png

My submission will be Lord Fuse. The Endgame big bad of the popular MMORPG Fusion Fall. Our game has fusion in the title so it only makes sense. Let's let people have that final showdown they never got. He'll fight by clawing and stomping. He'll summon other fusions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I have no clue if this will be elegible, but here goes... I have a back up if this doesn't fly (no pun intended)

Superman

Superman wouldn't be a malicious final boss as much as a respectful challenger seeking to fight the strongest possible opponent. Other than Justice League Action, Superman has had a limited imprint on Cartoon Network, even after the shuttering of Kids WB, while Batman generally gets more attention - which is exactly why I'm submitting him. He's a rare and special character to CN in spite of his iconic staus, and - considering we probably won't get many superheroes older than kindergarten, at least not proportionately to funny animals and plucky non-caped teen heroes, considering how few CN superhero shows aren't part of DC - he makes tons of sense as a powerful foe hiding at the end of a great gauntlet.

D

Deleted member

I have no clue if this will be elegible, but here goes... I have a back up if this doesn't fly (no pun intended)

Superman

Superman wouldn't be a malicious final boss as much as a respectful challenger seeking to fight the strongest possible opponent. Other than Justice League Action, Superman has had a limited imprint on Cartoon Network, even after the shuttering of Kids WB, while Batman generally gets more attention - which is exactly why I'm submitting him. He's a rare and special character to CN in spite of his iconic staus, and - considering we probably won't get many superheroes older than kindergarten, at least not proportionately to funny animals and plucky non-caped teen heroes, considering how few CN superhero shows aren't part of DC - he makes tons of sense as a powerful foe hiding at the end of a great gauntlet.
Hmm

Not sure. I do genuinely like the idea but I'm not sure. I'll think on it.

I was planning on allowing some DC characters as long as they're tied to CN.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Golly Gopher (Inside Jimmy's Head)

Golly-Gopher.png

Okay, this one might take a bit of explaining. So I feel Golly works on a few levels as a 'final antagonist' type of character:
  • He's from a Live Action show, easily the least popular content on Cartoon Network on a meta level.
  • He's also a cartoon character from a live action show allowing us to represent that...awkward period of CN without having to use actual live action actors.
  • Within the show itself, he's a huge narcissitic and selfish jerk to the live action Jimmy, attempting to use Jimmy to regain his former stardom and seems jealous of others getting the spotlight.
  • Despite being a newer cartoon, in universe he's supposed to be a Mickey Mouse/Bugs Bunny expy, AKA an early cartoon star and the former mascot of a popular studio that fell from grace. This I feel also ties in well with the above point as he would likely feel resentful to the more popular cartoon stars that Cartoon Network produced.
  • Cartoon Network canned his show after one season and refused to comment on why that was, so there's yet another meta level to justify this role.
Okay, he has had a few minor cameos here and there since the canning of Inside Jimmy's Head, but I feel that's enough to put him forward as a surprise final antagonist.

Final Boss submission:
Jester (Cartoon Network)
1652719381532.png

Yes, I know this is off-the-wall pick for Final Boss, but here me out.
Jester was a mascot for CN made by Russell Crispin, Dieter Mueller, Danny Antonucci (Whom latter created Ed, Edd and Eddy) and he appeared in CN bumpers during Checkerboard era of the channel (1992-1997).
The jester is one of most forgotten CN characters due to being an obscure character of all time and he could represent the first era of CN.

Description about him:
Jester was used to be first mascot of CN, but when Checkerboard era ended, he was taken off the air. Through that time, he grew jealous of other (Popular) characters stealing his spots and later during the FusionArena events, he returned to revenge on CN characters for stealing his spot (Which he wanted to become relevant again)

As final boss, he would use attacks based on Cartoon Network history like he could drop the CN cubes on foreground or he could attack with his stick or something. He would jump a lot or float above the stage like Polygon Man or Master/Crazy Hand.
Keep in mind he could create fighters' clones like Polygon Man (The clones of fighters are called "Checkerboarders") by using his stick.
Although he would be hard on the same level as Crazy Hand due to unpredictable attacks.
(Also his design in game would be reused from Checkerboard era bumpers)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Noods will be our collectable. A really fun throw back!
Our next items are the Gravity Belt and the Enchiridion! Congrats to osby osby and YoshiandToad YoshiandToad

Submit a final boss for Aracde mode
Might be a bit early but here we go. Submit a final boss for our heroes (and villains) to take on.

View attachment 352631
My submission will be Lord Fuse. The Endgame big bad of the popular MMORPG Fusion Fall. Our game has fusion in the title so it only makes sense. Let's let people have that final showdown they never got.

Superman

Golly Gopher (Inside Jimmy's Head)

View attachment 352634

Okay, this one might take a bit of explaining. So I feel Golly works on a few levels as a 'final antagonist' type of character:
  • He's from a Live Action show, easily the least popular content on Cartoon Network on a meta level.
  • He's also a cartoon character from a live action show allowing us to represent that...awkward period of CN without having to use actual live action actors.
  • Within the show itself, he's a huge narcissitic and selfish jerk to the live action Jimmy, attempting to use Jimmy to regain his former stardom and seems jealous of others getting the spotlight.
  • Despite being a newer cartoon, in universe he's supposed to be a Mickey Mouse/Bugs Bunny expy, AKA an early cartoon star and the former mascot of a popular studio that fell from grace. This I feel also ties in well with the above point as he would likely feel resentful to the more popular cartoon stars that Cartoon Network produced.
  • Cartoon Network canned his show after one season and refused to comment on why that was, so there's yet another meta level to justify this role.
Okay, he has had a few minor cameos here and there since the canning of Inside Jimmy's Head, but I feel that's enough to put him forward as a surprise final antagonist.
Final Boss submission:
Jester (Cartoon Network)
View attachment 352635

Yes, I know this is off-the-wall pick for Final Boss, but here me out.
Jester was a mascot for CN made by Russell Crispin, Dieter Mueller, Danny Antonucci (Whom latter created Ed, Edd and Eddy) and he appeared in CN bumpers during Checkerboard era of the channel (1992-1997).
The jester is one of most forgotten CN characters due to being an obscure character of all time and he could represent the first era of CN.

Description about him:
Jester was used to be first mascot of CN, but when Checkerboard era ended, he was taken off the air. Through that time, he grew jealous of other (Popular) characters stealing his spots and later during the FusionArena events, he returned to revenge on CN characters for stealing his spot (Which he wanted to become relevant again)

As final boss, he would use attacks based on Cartoon Network history like he could drop the CN cubes on foreground or he could attack with his stick or something. He would jump a lot or float above the stage like Polygon Man or Master/Crazy Hand.
Keep in mind he could create fighters' clones like Polygon Man (The clones of fighters are called "Checkerboarders") by using his stick.
Although he would be hard on the same level as Crazy Hand due to unpredictable attacks.
(Also his design in game would be reused from Checkerboard era bumpers)
Lord Fuse (FusionFall) - me
Superman (DC Comics) - Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Golly Gopher (Inside Jimmy's Head) - YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
Jester (Cartoon Network) - Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds

Because WB do own DC and DC shows are just a big part of the cn line up these days, I'm willing to include it. But if Supeman wins he will likely be based off thr DCAU or a similar desgin

Submit a new mode
We need more modes. Submit an extra mode

Submit Noods
Submit up to five noods. These can be based on characters we have or characters from their series.

D

Deleted member

Reminder that submissions for movesets for Nicole and Courage are still open (and Steven if anyone else wants to. Johnny also still doesn't have a moveset.)

Not a new job but a discussion
How should alt costumes / colours work?
I do wanna do them but I wonder how how many we should have and what form they should take.im open to ideas

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Noods

Amethyst
(Steven Universe)
Darwin Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Monkey (Dexter's Lab/Dial M for Monkey)
Aku (Samurai Jack)
Mayor (Powerpuff Girls)

----------

Placeholder for Nicole Watterson's Moveset. It's coming, I just...haven't got time for the next few days to get it done right now.

------------

Mode: Ratings Mode

Upto four players can co-op in the mode as you are sent against an endless supply of fighters and 'wire frame' like equivalents. You start in a white blank void with a very short time limit. You'll be given a few opponents to do battle with. As you do so, the background will begin to fill in and the timer will extend. Defeating enemies in more spectacular fashions will up your timer and score more, as the show gets higher ratings allowing for a bigger budget.

Eventually as time goes on, the background will get more extravagant, more items will appear, more opponents will appear and the stronger and more impressive they get. The objective is to get as far as possible and land as large a score as possible, with rare Noods unlocking from the accumulated points obtained in this mode.

D

Deleted member

Our boss will be Lord Fuse !

Mode submission:
Allstar Mode

View attachment 352742
This mode would be inspired by Smash and it you could fighter the character order based on their debut dates like in Smash.

Nood submission:
  • Mojo Jojo (PPG)
  • Blossom (PPG)
  • Ben Tennyson (Ben 10)
  • Dee Dee (Dexter's laboratory)
  • Gumball (TAWOG)
Noods

Amethyst
(Steven Universe)
Darwin Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Monkey (Dexter's Lab/Dial M for Monkey)
Aku (Samurai Jack)
Mayor (Powerpuff Girls)

----------

Placeholder for Nicole Watterson's Moveset. It's coming, I just...haven't got time for the next few days to get it done right now.

------------

Mode: Ratings Mode

Upto four players can co-op in the mode as you are sent against an endless supply of fighters and 'wire frame' like equivalents. You start in a white blank void with a very short time limit. You'll be given a few opponents to do battle with. As you do so, the background will begin to fill in and the timer will extend. Defeating enemies in more spectacular fashions will up your timer and score more, as the show gets higher ratings allowing for a bigger budget.

Eventually as time goes on, the background will get more extravagant, more items will appear, more opponents will appear and the stronger and more impressive they get. The objective is to get as far as possible and land as large a score as possible, with rare Noods unlocking from the accumulated points obtained in this mode.
Modes:

Submit stages for
Courage the Cowardly Dog and Powerpuff Girls !
You know how these tthings go. Submit a stage for one of these series.

Submit an assist character from an unrepresented series
Submit an asssit character from a series not yet on our roster. This won't disconfrim a while series but will disconfim that character.

Unrepresented Assist:
Robot Jones
1652894933397.png

Robot Jones is main character of Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? series aired on Cartoon Network during early 2000's and he is a robot, who attends the Polyneux Middle School and he learns a lot about the human teenagers. He has a lot of friends and he is very intelligent robot.

When summoned, he would quickly run around the stage and shoot out the lasers at opponents. He would also activate his rocket booster to charge at opponent. When you deal a lot of damage to him, he would self-destruct.

I know he would be cool fighter, but due to fact that he is lesser known, he would fit as an Assist NPC character due to fact that his series are not very big to be represented as fighter, so he also could fit as Assist Trophy-type character for the game.

osby

Smash Obsessed
My suggestion is that each fighter should have two alternate costumes with each costume having four colors in total (12 appearances for every fighter).

I think this would give us more freedom with the costumes while not having to find too many color swaps.

Assist Character: Drew Saturday (Secret Saturdays)

1652895748610.png

An archaeologist, biologist, and cryptozoologist who travels the world to investigate supernatural events involving cryptids with her family. She also has a flaming sword which she'd use when summoned from a card.

Drew would swing her sword a few times, slashing anyone in her path and dealing burn damage. If there are no opponents nearby, she'll instead send them fireballs from afar. If she's summoned on a nighttime stage, her sword will burn with blue flames and deal a bit more damage.

D

Deleted member

Stage and Asssit submissions are still open

Alts concept: Each fighter has 10 recolours, and there are collectable hats and neckwear you can put on any and all characters and all their alts, regardless of which show the hat is from if any.
The costumes should work like in Smash and PSABR with recolours and costumes with unique models.
The first 6 are recolours, while the 2 last are gonna be costumes.
My suggestion is that each fighter should have two alternate costumes with each costume having four colors in total (12 appearances for every fighter).

I think this would give us more freedom with the costumes while not having to find too many color swaps.

Voting for how we'll do the alts is still open

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
PPG Stage: Townsville
Skyline.jpg

I do feel like we should have a city stage in here somewhere, and I feel like Townsville is one of the ones that make the most sense. Plus I feel like PPG is probably the kind of series that warrants a second stage so we could go crazier with that one. Players would be fighting on the rooftops

D

Deleted member

courage-the-cowardly-dog.png

Middle of Noware
Players fight in top of Courage's home. Think of it like a smaller verison ofthe Louse House stage from Nasb. Eustace and Muriel make cameos. And at some point nighttime will arrive cussing all all sorts of Sinister characters to show up. Including a UFO that will attempt to abduct fighters.

D

Deleted member

Townsvile and Middle of Noware are out next stages! All Star is our next mode (might come up with a different name.)

Unrepresented Assist:
Robot Jones
View attachment 352813

Robot Jones is main character of Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? series aired on Cartoon Network during early 2000's and he is a robot, who attends the Polyneux Middle School and he learns a lot about the human teenagers. He has a lot of friends and he is very intelligent robot.

When summoned, he would quickly run around the stage and shoot out the lasers at opponents. He would also activate his rocket booster to charge at opponent. When you deal a lot of damage to him, he would self-destruct.

I know he would be cool fighter, but due to fact that he is lesser known, he would fit as an Assist NPC character due to fact that his series are not very big to be represented as fighter, so he also could fit as Assist Trophy-type character for the game.

Assist Character: Drew Saturday (Secret Saturdays)

View attachment 352815

An archaeologist, biologist, and cryptozoologist who travels the world to investigate supernatural events involving cryptids with her family. She also has a flaming sword which she'd use when summoned from a card.

Drew would swing her sword a few times, slashing anyone in her path and dealing burn damage. If there are no opponents nearby, she'll instead send them fireballs from afar. If she's summoned on a nighttime stage, her sword will burn with blue flames and deal a bit more damage.

Vote.

Submit a 2000's character

Submit a character who debuted from 2000 to 2009. We'll be adding two once again. (In future we'll prolly go down to 1)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Voting for Drew because I want playable Robot Jones

Mung Daal (Chowder)

A master chef of many talents (above all his squats), Mung Daal is here to cook up trouble and win the hearts of the laaaaaaaadies! My vision for Mung Daal (though we don't necessarily have to follow it) is that Chowder would play a role in his moveset similar to that of Gir in Zim's NASB moveset - Mung Daal places his apprentice down on the battlefield to shield him from projectiles or decrease the foe's grounded mobility options, Mung has an RNG-driven No-Fruit move that creates different projectiles for him to carry and throw similar to Pac-Man's fruit combined with Peach's vegetable, which he can throw at foes with unique trajectory, or feed to Chowder to get him to do a special attack specific to that food - brain freeze for Thrice Cream; a fart for Sing Beans; a burp for Dancing Diablos; so on.

Last edited:
2000's character submission:
Mac and Bloo (FHFIF)

1652983116802.png

The main duo of the series, Mac and Bloo. Mac is a little boy that his friend is blue imaginery friend Bloo, who has goo-like body. They like to go on adventures alongside other imaginery friends like Wilt, Eduardo and Coco. They avoid their enemies like Terry or Frankie Foster, who are hating their behavior.
FHFIF is also one of known CN 2000's cartoons and I chose them, because they are veterans for FusionArena.

They would be veterans and their moveset would change a lot through the time. The Duo character gimmick remains for this sequel.

(I remember this cartoon when I was a kid)

Attachments

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Resubmitting the funny grim reaper man
Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)

View attachment 352166

Ah yes, the Grim Reaper. The personification of death and the entity who is single-handedly responsible for guiding peoples’ souls to the afterlife once their time is up. Once the reaper pays you a visit, there’s no use fighting against the inevitability of your life’s end....

Unless you happen to be a pair of children who beat him in a limbo competition. In that case, the Grim Reaper is contractually obligated to be your best friend. Yeah, forget that image of the intimidating embodiment of death that’s been ingrained in pop culture, this Grim is a giant goofball whose beholden to the whims of the titular child protagonists; the idiotic, carefree Billy, and the cynical, stern Mandy.

While you could make the case that the titular William and Miranda should take priority over the reaper because they’re the main protagonists, I think this is a case where Grim has more interesting stuff going on than the duo of Pretty Normal Kids. His trademark scythe would be his primary means of attacking, along with a wide range of Grim Reaper powers which include, but are not limited to, telekinesis, creating fire, detaching and reattaching limbs, and various magic spells. We already have a decent idea of how he’d play from the first Punch Time Explosion and that one Power Stone clone they did back in 2006, but we could just as easily come up with a totally unique moveset for Grimmy.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Numbuh 2 (Codename: Kids Next Door)
1652987778913.png

Numbuh 2 is the resident technology expert of Sector V. When he's not helping his fellow officers in their missions, he can be seen building model airplanes and solving mysteries. While Numbuh 2 has a tendency to get sidetracked by his own interests, his talent as a pilot and inventor makes him just as invaluable of an asset, and saved the team all by himself more than once.

Seeing how much KND focuses on the various gadgets used by the agents, I think having the team's engineer as a playable fighter makes a lot of sense, even if he's not the leader. Numbuh 2 would most likely be on the slower side while defending himself with a range of projectile weapons that can zone out his opponents.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Ed Edd n Eddy.jpg

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
Three scam happy, slaptstick prone friends who are (mostly) inseperable whilst having vastly conflicting personalities.

We have Ed, a lovable B-Movie obsessive simpleton who has enough power to single handedly destroy houses with his bare hands.
We have Double D (or Edd), the kind, neurotic, rule abiding, snarky and moralistic brains of the outfit who nethertheless seems to build whatever insane thing the Eds need each week for the scams.
And then you have Eddy, the cunning, short, devious, narcisstic, showboating, scheming, loud mouthed leader of the trio who usually comes up with the scams they perform in order to get the other kids to give up their quarters.

Honestly, all three of these Ed boys would make for a fine individual fighter in their own rights, and whilst I considered submitting only one of the trio again, I figured I'd throw them out as a trio fighter once.
Other characters from the show are popular in their own rights (Rolf mostly, but most the cast have at least a few fans) and justifying 4+ Ed, Edd n' Eddy characters might be a stretch on a limited roster.

Naturally given their vastly different skills (Ed's sheer brute force, Double D's tricky inventions, Eddy's willingness to fight dirty and sheer speed due to his hyperactive bombastic personality) each of the Eds may be better in a different combat circumstance.

All three would also probably be able to take a HUGE amount of damage, as even by Cartoon Network standards, the sheer physical slapstick that this trio of 14 year olds are forced to go through is surprisingly brutal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Drew Saturday is our next POW asssit! Robot Jones lives to see another day

Fosters-home-character-wilt.png

Wilt
As great as Bloo is. I kind of want to do something else. Coco, Eduardo and Wilt all stuck out as options and I figured a basketball player with one long arm was a fun pick

Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)

View attachment 352166

Ah yes, the Grim Reaper. The personification of death and the entity who is single-handedly responsible for guiding peoples’ souls to the afterlife once their time is up. Once the reaper pays you a visit, there’s no use fighting against the inevitability of your life’s end....

Unless you happen to be a pair of children who beat him in a limbo competition. In that case, the Grim Reaper is contractually obligated to be your best friend. Yeah, forget that image of the intimidating embodiment of death that’s been ingrained in pop culture, this Grim is a giant goofball whose beholden to the whims of the titular child protagonists; the idiotic, carefree Billy, and the cynical, stern Mandy.

While you could make the case that the titular William and Miranda should take priority over the reaper because they’re the main protagonists, I think this is a case where Grim has more interesting stuff going on than the duo of Pretty Normal Kids. His trademark scythe would be his primary means of attacking, along with a wide range of Grim Reaper powers which include, but are not limited to, telekinesis, creating fire, detaching and reattaching limbs, and various magic spells. We already have a decent idea of how he’d play from the first Punch Time Explosion and that one Power Stone clone they did back in 2006, but we could just as easily come up with a totally unique moveset for Grimmy.
Voting for Drew because I want playable Robot Jones

Mung Daal (Chowder)

A master chef of many talents (above all his squats), Mung Daal is here to cook up trouble and win the hearts of the laaaaaaaadies! My vision for Mung Daal (though we don't necessarily have to follow it) is that Chowder would play a role in his moveset similar to that of Gir in Zim's NASB moveset - Mung Daal places his apprentice down on the battlefield to shield him from projectiles or decrease the foe's grounded mobility options, Mung has an RNG-driven No-Fruit move that creates different projectiles for him to carry and throw similar to Pac-Man's fruit combined with Peach's vegetable, which he can throw at foes with unique trajectory, or feed to Chowder to get him to do a special attack specific to that food - brain freeze for Thrice Cream; a fart for Sing Beans; a burp for Dancing Diablos; so on.
2000's character submission:
Mac and Bloo (FHFIF)

View attachment 352865
The main duo of the series, Mac and Bloo. Mac is a little boy that his friend is blue imaginery friend Bloo, who has goo-like body. They like to go on adventures alongside other imaginery friends like Wilt, Eduardo and Coco. They avoid their enemies like Terry or Frankie Foster, who are hating their behavior.
FHFIF is also one of known CN 2000's cartoons and I chose them, because they are veterans for FusionArena.

They would be veterans and their moveset would change a lot through the time. The Duo character gimmick remains for this sequel.

(I remember this cartoon when I was a kid)
Numbuh 2 (Codename: Kids Next Door)
View attachment 352868

Numbuh 2 is the resident technology expert of Sector V. When he's not helping his fellow officers in their missions, he can be seen building model airplanes and solving mysteries. While Numbuh 2 has a tendency to get sidetracked by his own interests, his talent as a pilot and inventor makes him just as invaluable of an asset, and saved the team all by himself more than once.

Seeing how much KND focuses on the various gadgets used by the agents, I think having the team's engineer as a playable fighter makes a lot of sense, even if he's not the leader. Numbuh 2 would most likely be on the slower side while defending himself with a range of projectile weapons that can zone out his opponents.
View attachment 352870

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
Three scam happy, slaptstick prone friends who are (mostly) inseperable whilst having vastly conflicting personalities.

We have Ed, a lovable B-Movie obsessive simpleton who has enough power to single handedly destroy houses with his bare hands.
We have Double D (or Edd), the kind, neurotic, rule abiding, snarky and moralistic brains of the outfit who nethertheless seems to build whatever insane thing the Eds need each week for the scams.
And then you have Eddy, the cunning, short, devious, narcisstic, showboating, scheming, loud mouthed leader of the trio who usually comes up with the scams they perform in order to get the other kids to give up their quarters.

Honestly, all three of these Ed boys would make for a fine individual fighter in their own rights, and whilst I considered submitting only one of the trio again, I figured I'd throw them out as a trio fighter once.
Other characters from the show are popular in their own rights (Rolf mostly, but most the cast have at least a few fans) and justifying 4+ Ed, Edd n' Eddy characters might be a stretch on a limited roster.

Naturally given their vastly different skills (Ed's sheer brute force, Double D's tricky inventions, Eddy's willingness to fight dirty and sheer speed due to his hyperactive bombastic personality) each of the Eds may be better in a different combat circumstance.

All three would also probably be able to take a HUGE amount of damage, as even by Cartoon Network standards, the sheer physical slapstick that this trio of 14 year olds are forced to go through is surprisingly brutal.

Vote for top three. Own can't be in first

1. Grim
2. Numbah 2
3. Wilt

D

Deleted member

Osby's alt costume proposal wins.

While we vote.

Submit alt costumes for Jack, Finn & Jake and Ben 10.
Folllow the proposal. I'm still figuring things out so tell me if you think this round should last longer

Top Bottom