• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts Mafia~Day 8~End Game!~Roles revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer

Smash Ace
NVM. Didn't common lead us to lynch our two townie lynches too? He still gets his chance but darn it that throws out him being too helpful.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Yay! I dont really care if I die or not, but that would be lame for you people if I just rolled over and died, wouldn't it?
Now, this is what this post is all about:
Common is single-minded. He claimed to be Pooh. Pooh is dumb. My conclusion? Pooh doesn't give a **** who he has to side with = Pooh is independant.
First of all, it was SIMPLE minded. You've been saying single minded the whole game.

This isn't really evidence. I can do what you just did with practically any Disney character and come to the conclusion that he is an enemy of the town.
Common just lynches people in a random order. He takes the lead and we just follow him, saying he 'could be right'. That would explain why he also killed a mafia, it doesn't matter to him who is the bad guy and who isn't. And common plays with us so well that we totally trust him (looking at Blazer's post #1429 for example).
Why thank you. I have taken over this game haven't I?
Again, there is no real evidence here. It's just a bunch of unsupported theories. I do not lynch people in random order. I killed FalcoX because I knew he was Mafia. Heck, I was 100% sure. I lynched DotCom because we didn't have a night kill that night, looked up his profile, and found out he hadn't been active during that nightspan. So no, I dont kill people on whims.

My killing Oblivion/Lance was a mistake, I'll admit. I had every right to interrogate him, but I had kinda already decided his fate from the beginning. Maybe it was because I had chosen correctly two days in a row. I was over-confident.

None of you can blame me for my vote agaisnt Deathreaver. Didn't I saw way back in day 4/5 that I believed him to be Hercules, twon aligned? You people talked me into it. I never pushed for his lynch before that at all.

I'm sure Blazer for example won't believe me. You have started in this game just after the break. You didn't experienced what kind of stupid mistakes common made back there. He wanted nameclaims, we didn't want them at that time because that would give the mafia an easy pick for a lynch. We told him we didn't want that and still he asked for it, about 3 times. Common was acting too strange and wether he learned from that lesson after frozen's lynch or not, he still just goes around, spreading names around the topic to just randomly lynch people.
They were not stupid mistakes. The first one was out of ignorance. I didn't know everyone would be so opposed to it. It worked fine in FoodCourt Mafia. (All the Pizza places ended up being Mafia. Sonic the Drive Through ended up being the independant who ran people over.)The second one was a plan. Why wont anyone believe me? I had planned to lure attacks, and it worked so there's nothing to discuss. I dont quite remember the third one, but again, I have every reason to expect it to work.

And now that you all know my special ability, doesn't it make sense that I would support a name claim? Think about it. I would know if someone were lying.
I'm 99,9% sure about my vote and the only way to get it on 100 is by a lynch on common. I wish I could say I was 100% sure but I am not. Still, I'm pretty dammed sure about this.
Yeah... lynching a guy just because you want to be sure is a bad move, especially with so few of us left. Come back with more/any hard evidence.

Oh, and just so you know... If I was independant, since I obviously wouldn't be Mafia, I would have killed a whole bunch of you (namely DefJam/Ronike/DiamondFalcon) those nights where there were no kills. I obviously couldn't have been role-blocked because I looked into a few players' hearts. And if I really was Mafia/Independant, I wouldn't have gone after inactives to lynch during the day because Inactives help me stay alive if the town should ever turn against me. I probably could have convinced others that you, Kuji, were Mafia too due to the flip flopping you did earlier in the game. You've said I was good at convincing people to follow my wishes in this game. I could have made it happen.

Sooo... I'll stick with my vote.

I dont think you're Mafia/Independant, for the record, because it would have been a very stupid move for you to outright acuse someone so late in the game with so few players left.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Alright, after thinking about it for a little bit, and reading common's post, I really think that Jazzy is more suspiscious. So....Vote: Jazzy
I've still got my eye on you common if this doesn't work out.

Blazer

Smash Ace
vote:Jazzyswimmer

This is only because she is more suspicious. If this doesn't work out then I'm out for a Common lynch next.

I officially don't know who to trust at this point. It's one of you and figuring out which is nigh-impossible.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I trust Common COMPLETELY, and I trust Defjam quite a lot too. The next most suspiscious in my book are Blazer and Kuji, nigh tied.
I've still got my eye on you common if this doesn't work out.
Common: I trust Common completely, there are slight doubts here and there but in general I feel like Common is our most trustworthy player.
[BThis is only because she is more suspicious. If this doesn't work out then I'm out for a Common lynch next.
Well, well, well... >_< The flip flopping here is astounding. By the way...
[BThis is only because she is more suspicious. If this doesn't work out then I'm out for a Common lynch next.
What exactly do you mean by the word "out"? Does it mean you're agreeing on lynching me tommorrow if Jazzy is innocent or not?

I will go ahead and say one more thing in this post which I think you all need to remember. Enemies of the town dont try to convince the rest of the players to lynch someone else when the majority have already picked a target. (This only applies to when the person the town is originally thinking of lynching isn't on the mafia/Independant's side, of course. But with our limited number of players, I dont think we have a problem with that here.) Under this logic:

-Kuji is town. We were all ready to kill Jazzy, and he makes that post against me. That's just not something an Independant/Mafia would do.
-I am town. Three days ago, we were all about to kill DotCom, which was my suggestion, when I changed sides halfway through and accused Jazzy instead because I didn't feel comfortable with letting her slide due to the whole family ties thing. I then was the first one to change my vote back to DotCom when we had all but killed her. That's simply not something Independant/Mafia does. (But honestly, I have a lot more going for me than this.)
Also...
-Ronike is town. Meh, I just believe him because of his association with Diamond Falcon. There's nothing to discuss here unless Chill is doing some weird misleading.
-Defjam is town. He's the doctor, something I figured and pointed out, by the way. He pretty much has to be town unless Chill is messing with us by making Mafia doctors.
These are the people I have eliminated from our enemies list.

So that leaves camo-man, Blazer, and jazzy.
-Camo-man, no offense to him, doesn't stand out to me very much.
-Blazer, I cant shake this feeling about him. It's the way he argues and votes. He said that I was the one who's lead the town to failure the past two days, but he never once questioned me before this whole Kuji thing. He strikes me as a person who would kill anyone on the slightest scrap of evidence. Regardless, I was able to use that whim of his to lynch Oblivion and Deathreaver so he has proven useful. I was wrong about the two of them, sure, but I gave my logical reasons for picking them so I have no real regrets. If I read his above post correctly, he's agreed to lynch me tommorrow, and today isn't even over yet. Suspicious.
-Jazzy is, without a doubt, the most interesting player in this game. Was she just following her cousin because of family ties, or was she doing so because she was actually Mafia? Some people were willing to forgive her, but I wasn't so sure about that. She role claimed a good character which fit the character clue I got for her perfectly which threw off all my opinions about her. But my suspicions reappeared with the evidence I posted earlier about her being the only other person to log on between Chill's updates besides myself. I then realized Ursula, a bad guy, also fit that character clue. I'm completely lost about her. I've decided it's between Jazzy and Blazer.

I'll post more later when I decide who to kill. As for now... Unvote: Jazzy.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Innocent and not.

Also, from earlier research from around page 30-45 heacted ona lot of impulse with little judgement. Seems to me like he would be most likely to daze me honestly. So if Ronike is right and there is someone with a daze ability then it's probably Common. Or someone with an agenda against Common. I'm not gonna jump to any conclusions though.

I was always suspicious of you Common. I may trust you a lot more now but I've always had doubts just from reading what you attempted earlier. Don't try to throw blame on me because I "suddenly suspect you". It's always been there and it will be until the end of the game.

Also notice how I said IF Jazzy isn't our mafia/independent then you would be my next target. I find you next most suspicious if this is wrong and with good reasoning too. You have led us into our past two mess ups after all and this would in fact, be a third one. Would you not suspect say, Ronike if he had done this? Actually Common with your record so far you may have had Ronike killed if he had done this. I don't quite like the fact that your able to convince everyone to vote your way on a simple whim either especially when you've been wrong the last two times. I'd actually rather see you dead tomorrow because if we're wrong today and then if you didn't turn out to be said mafia/independent then at least wre won't have you misleading us, eh?

I've not blindly followed your voting either. If you don't recall me saying that I thought DeathReaver was Hercules then ask Camo. He tried to call it a mistake saying I forced the idea that Deathreaver was town. I voted for him anyway because I saw that there was no chance of stopping you all. He was the last innactive and I personally don't like innactives anyyway, they're just dead-weight why wouldn't I want to be rid of a bit of dead weight? It makes an easier selection for finding the mafia/independent tomorrow based off of the night events and since most of our independent/mafia have been innactive irregardless of my feelings on the matter I can honestly say that it would seem as if Deathreaver could be our next mafia/independent wouldn't it?

You wanna accuse me? Fine. At least have some proof past "I can't shake this feeling". Yeah, I can't shake this feeling about you, how about that? Wait, no. Not everyone is going to listen based off of my feelings. We're not gonna listen to yours either.

Blazer

Smash Ace
[/QUOTE] Regardless, I was able to use that whim of his to lynch Oblivion and Deathreaver so he has proven useful. [/QUOTE]

I'm confused. Was that a good thing that we killed off two of our own? That's what your making it sound like.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
First of all, it was SIMPLE minded. You've been saying single minded the whole game.
I know that, but it doesn't really matter. Single and simple looks the same to me: being dumb.

This isn't really evidence. I can do what you just did with practically any Disney character and come to the conclusion that he is an enemy of the town.
Is that so? Then I would only come up with Tarzan who is (imo) the only other character in this game that could be considered 'dumb' too.

Why thank you. I have taken over this game haven't I?
Again, there is no real evidence here. It's just a bunch of unsupported theories. I do not lynch people in random order.
I don't care you took it over. You took the lead and there is nothing wrong with that, but we are all following you blindly without facing some of the consequences.
You DO lynch people randomly. You take out inactives first (which is smart since it looks like you agree with us then). However, those inactives come in a random order. Jazzy is the last one left. Leaving defjam alive could be a smart cover for you to show that you really are a
good guy (yes, THIS is an unsupported theory but it's the only thing which can declare why you are not against defjam the inactive fella).

I killed FalcoX because I knew he was Mafia. Heck, I was 100% sure. I lynched DotCom because we didn't have a night kill that night, looked up his profile, and found out he hadn't been active during that nightspan. So no, I dont kill people on whims.
See above explanation.

My killing Oblivion/Lance was a mistake, I'll admit. I had every right to interrogate him, but I had kinda already decided his fate from the beginning. Maybe it was because I had chosen correctly two days in a row. I was over-confident.
Could be over-confident, could be something else.

None of you can blame me for my vote agaisnt Deathreaver. Didn't I saw way back in day 4/5 that I believed him to be Hercules, twon aligned? You people talked me into it. I never pushed for his lynch before that at all.
Yes, we did follow you. But even though you knew he was Hercules, you still putted a vote on him.

They were not stupid mistakes. The first one was out of ignorance. I didn't know everyone would be so opposed to it. It worked fine in FoodCourt Mafia. (All the Pizza places ended up being Mafia. Sonic the Drive Through ended up being the independant who ran people over.)The second one was a plan. Why wont anyone believe me? I had planned to lure attacks, and it worked so there's nothing to discuss. I dont quite remember the third one, but again, I have every reason to expect it to work.
Your first one WAS a stupid mistake. Think of it mate, everybody was against it except for you. We all knew that name claiming was not a good option. We all knew that WAY before you came up with the idea of doing one. You were the only one who thought it could work (as you said it yourself).
Your second was a plan. I agree, it did work to kill a mafia. But as an independant goes, he does not always have to kill townies. He just has to survive, wether that means siding with town or mafia. So, killing a mafia or 3 doesn't hurt, as long as the other stay alive.
Your third was right after the break. At that moment, I claimed we could better not do it because there were probally still some scummy people out there. After they were gone, I claimed. So, only after the mafia was gone, I claimed, not before it. You wanted 3 name claims before that (and I forgive you for 1) and that still bugs me.

And now that you all know my special ability, doesn't it make sense that I would support a name claim? Think about it. I would know if someone were lying.
What was it again, that you can get some hidden hints about people? How the hell does a ability like that connect with Pooh?

Yeah... lynching a guy just because you want to be sure is a bad move, especially with so few of us left. Come back with more/any hard evidence.
True, but I think you or jazzy are the only suspicious guys now. If you die and you seem to be town, we lynch jazzy the other day and still win.

Oh, and just so you know... If I was independant, since I obviously wouldn't be Mafia, I would have killed a whole bunch of you (namely DefJam/Ronike/DiamondFalcon) those nights where there were no kills. I obviously couldn't have been role-blocked because I looked into a few players' hearts. And if I really was Mafia/Independant, I wouldn't have gone after inactives to lynch during the day because Inactives help me stay alive if the town should ever turn against me. I probably could have convinced others that you, Kuji, were Mafia too due to the flip flopping you did earlier in the game. You've said I was good at convincing people to follow my wishes in this game. I could have made it happen.
Maybe that is why you were so quite before some big names died eh? (for example, frozen and ligolski). Only after that, you came up because your fear for the big boys was gone.
About being an independant, I still do not know if independants all have to have a killing role as you say they should.
And lol, is that a threat? Of course you could've convinced people to lynch me. However, I have proven myself multiple times to be a townie except for the 2th day, when I flip flopped with the whole ligolski thing. You, however, kept making scummy moves. That's a big difference my friend.

I dont think you're Mafia/Independant, for the record, because it would have been a very stupid move for you to outright acuse someone so late in the game with so few players left.
Well, somebody has to do it.

I first gotta eat now, but I'm far from done yet. My next post will make things a bit more juicy.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Unvote: Jazzyswimmer Vote: CommonYoshi

Kuji's right. Look at his facts. The next thing you did was try to turn blame on me. I really don't appreciate that too much. Besides that, Jazzy is a smaller threat since she doesn't actually get on much. Eliminate the active independent/mafia first to prevent more deaths.
I actually think your both mafia to be honest. You may have thought that by leading us to killing another mafia you would be safe.

I don't like the idea of lynching you but, keeping you around seems to be an even worse move so say goodbye.And yes, I'm sticking with my vote this time this back and forth action grows old.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Good job Blazer. You did exactly what I wanted you to do.

Look at this:
Common: I trust Common completely, there are slight doubts here and there but in general I feel like Common is our most trustworthy player.
Now look at this:
I was always suspicious of you Common. I may trust you a lot more now but I've always had doubts just from reading what you attempted earlier. Don't try to throw blame on me because I "suddenly suspect you". It's always been there and it will be until the end of the game.
Flopperdy flop. You do say that you always had some doubts about Common though, but after my big *** posts you completely agreed with me and voted against him.
Common is a smart guy. He knows what he is doing. When I think about it now, he made only 1 big mistake in the past and that was with the 1th name claim. Common used the 2th name claim to lure out people. I just did the same thing. And you swallowed it.

Also notice how I said IF Jazzy isn't our mafia/independent then you would be my next target. I find you next most suspicious if this is wrong and with good reasoning too.
Is that so? I remember that you said that Common was one of the least suspicious players.
You have led us into our past two mess ups after all and this would in fact, be a third one. Would you not suspect say, Ronike if he had done this? Actually Common with your record so far you may have had Ronike killed if he had done this. I don't quite like the fact that your able to convince everyone to vote your way on a simple whim either especially when you've been wrong the last two times. I'd actually rather see you dead tomorrow because if we're wrong today and then if you didn't turn out to be said mafia/independent then at least wre won't have you misleading us, eh?
You don't like it how he let's people vote on others? Then why did you tag along with him in the first place?

I've not blindly followed your voting either. If you don't recall me saying that I thought DeathReaver was Hercules then ask Camo. He tried to call it a mistake saying I forced the idea that Deathreaver was town. I voted for him anyway because I saw that there was no chance of stopping you all.
Yeah right. If you really had the feeling that he wasn't a baddy, then you should have putted your vote away. That would at least make you a safe characters. But you didn't. Why? Because you are the independant hmm?

You wanna accuse me? Fine. At least have some proof past "I can't shake this feeling". Yeah, I can't shake this feeling about you, how about that? Wait, no. Not everyone is going to listen based off of my feelings. We're not gonna listen to yours either.
He has prove. Your way of actions are just weird. You turn against somebody right away, in no time.
Unvote: Commonyoshi

Blazer

Smash Ace
Good job Blazer. You did exactly what I wanted you to do.

Look at this:

Now look at this:

Flopperdy flop. You do say that you always had some doubts about Common though, but after my big *** posts you completely agreed with me and voted against him.
Common is a smart guy. He knows what he is doing. When I think about it now, he made only 1 big mistake in the past and that was with the 1th name claim. Common used the 2th name claim to lure out people. I just did the same thing. And you swallowed it.

Is that so? I remember that you said that Common was one of the least suspicious players.

You don't like it how he let's people vote on others? Then why did you tag along with him in the first place?

Yeah right. If you really had the feeling that he wasn't a baddy, then you should have putted your vote away. That would at least make you a safe characters. But you didn't. Why? Because you are the independant hmm?

He has prove. Your way of actions are just weird. You turn against somebody right away, in no time.
Unvote: Commonyoshi
Mmmm...Kuji is a smart one for sure. I'm easily convinced yes. I'm still not going to change my vote no matter what to be honest.

Now let's start shall we?

The reasons I didn't pull out on Deathreaver:
1. If I did then I would be lynched the following day if he was mafia and there was someone left. I'm not risking that notice that I never liked Jazzy too much. I still thought she would be mafia but to accuse her is suicide with Common around.
2. I honestly had some small suspicions of him. Notice that I listed three Characters when concluding that he was Hercules. Two of which scream mafia.
3. He was going to be lynched anyway. It was a matter of time before someone else showed up and voted on him.He was innactive and we'd been lynching innactives in the search of our last mafia./independent It's really unlikely that my vote even mattered so why not? Also I believe Deathreaver did end up with more votes than necessary correct?

Now for my feelings against Common.
Yes I suspect him. As I said I've always had my doubts. Now he goes off and accuses me trying to get the blame off of himself. It's the same reason that Ronike has been suspicious of me for so long. I accused Ronike heavily and was wrong. Now he suspects me heavily and is wrong. Common accuses me and is wrong, I feel as if Common is mafia/independent and I'm probably wrong too but, I'd rather be sure over getting killed every night wouldn't you?

Also notice that I feel your big *** post had some rather good points in it. Not perfect but good. I haven't read the entire ordeal and can therein make a few mistakes but, I know what generally happened and it doesn't look good on Common.

Now then look at how Common leads us. He is actually our main player in judging who we vote on. We follow him like sheep whether we realize it or not. i didn't realize it until we lynched TWO townies based off of his feelings. I haven't been here long enough to see anyone else get lynched either. I haven't had time to realize anything about Common's leading until today.

Also the fact that I am easily convinced otherwise is a small role restriction to be quite honest. It's part of the Beast character that I have to change to someone who is about to be lynched. I can't just go off and vote for whoever. If I can find some small proof against someone though I can vote on them. It can be attributed to the fact that Beast will blindly do whatever he thinks is best for Belle I suppose. The only time I don't switch is when it's on me. I obviously can't vote for myself after all. But I don't want to mess up and break a rule so I prefer just to follow what seems to be the next lynching. In this case, I was between Common and Jazzy and I decided Common would be at lynched either today or tomorrow irregardless and that throwing my vote on him would help get him out of the way today. Like I said, better to lynch the active baddy today over letting them roam free to kill you until tomorrow.

Blazer

Smash Ace
It was a good try though Kuji. Honestly, if I wasn't me and didn't know i was a townie then I would vote against myself. The role restriction makes me seem so far mafia independent that it's unbelievable Arken got this far.

Ronike

Smash Ace
ARGH! I don't know who to kill: Blaze or Jazzy. Yeah, Common's pretty much off my lynch radar, but still suspiscious simply cause Im not seeing the pooh connection and I believe Pooh isnt quite important enough. Now Jazzy, yeah we all see why Im suspiscious of him. Blaze is just switching around like crazy and Im calling BS on that role restriction he made up. Beast is also likely to be Independent IMO. So Im strongly debating now... I believe whoever gets to withing one vote of a lynch first I will lynch.

Blazer

Smash Ace
There's a reason Arken didn't post too much. I have to say that he wanted to avoid the role restriction as much as possible. Sadly, I can't vote on Jazzy until someone offers something really good or until someone else does.

J

Jazzyswimmer

Ok so i just scimmed through most of what I missed, and right now I am starting to get a bit suspisious of common. He did lead us to vote for townies in a row. He was suspisous of me for a while until I name claimed and then he believed me for a while, and now after more town is gone he changes back and is once again suspisious of me. I believe it was Kujirudo that made some good points about common, and I agree with them.

vote: common

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Ok, I'm probably going to do multiple posts in a row because dealing with all of these at one time is just rediculous.
That's clearly not what you said in the above quote about trusting me completely. There's no way you can get out of this one.
You have led us into our past two mess ups after all and this would in fact, be a third one. Would you not suspect say, Ronike if he had done this? Actually Common with your record so far you may have had Ronike killed if he had done this. I don't quite like the fact that your able to convince everyone to vote your way on a simple whim either especially when you've been wrong the last two times.
No, I would not have suspected Ronike if he had done this. I may have questioned his logic and deduction skills, but his innocence would have remained untained. Dont put words into my mouth.

Here's something you dont seem to remember. I was right the two times before those two mess ups, so with all my screw ups included, I've done more to forward this game on the Town's side than any other one of you. I've deduced our doctor, I've figured out two mafia, I've almost figured out all of your roles/abilities all for the town's sake.
I'd actually rather see you dead tomorrow because if we're wrong today and then if you didn't turn out to be said mafia/independent then at least wre won't have you misleading us, eh?
Wow... just wow... Didn't I say in the beginning of the day that I was stepping down because I had been wrong the two days before? So in reality, I have already stopped leading the town in any dirrection whatsoever.
I've not blindly followed your voting either. If you don't recall me saying that I thought DeathReaver was Hercules then ask Camo. He tried to call it a mistake saying I forced the idea that Deathreaver was town. I voted for him anyway because I saw that there was no chance of stopping you all.
Wow... You didn't think you could stop my reasoning against him so you just followed and lynched him too? There's nothing I really have to say against this. -_-

Oh, and it was someone who suggested the idea that Deathreaver could be Sephroth who changed my mind about him. Let's think about this. Sephroth is bad. There haven't been any night kills recently. Coincedentally, Deathreaver had stopped playing during those times. Conclusion: Deathreaver could be Sephroth.

I'd like to hear you rebuttle this.

What feelings? I never stated my FEELINGS as an argument. I said I got those feelings because of the actions you do. Must I go over them again, honestly?

Next post coming soon.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
There's a lot of circumstancial evidence here which there isn't any need to discuss. In fact, I dont think it's even possible to defend myself agaisnt them because it's all in the player's mind. I'll just skip those.
You wanted 3 name claims before that (and I forgive you for 1) and that still bugs me.
I can say nothing except I thought they were good ideas. Looking back, maybe it would have been farfetched to think the first one could work, but I still stick with my actions. I have no regrets, and if you kill me for these reasons, I will still have no regrets.

What was it again, that you can get some hidden hints about people? How the hell does a ability like that connect with Pooh?
How am I supposed to know? I didn't pick this; Chill did.

Maybe that is why you were so quite before some big names died eh? (for example, frozen and ligolski). Only after that, you came up because your fear for the big boys was gone.
Again, circumstancial evidence. But no, I didn't do anything because despite what you think, this is my first real Mafia game which I have actually gone through the time and effort to consider who's guilty. the only other mafia game I participated in before that was FoodCourt which I just bandwagoned everything. So excuse me for not arguing with sheer brilliance right off the bat in my first real game.

And lol, is that a threat? Of course you could've convinced people to lynch me. However, I have proven myself multiple times to be a townie except for the 2th day, when I flip flopped with the whole ligolski thing. You, however, kept making scummy moves. That's a big difference my friend.
No, that was not a threat. Why would I threaten people when I could simply kill them at night if I really am Independant? The whole of that section of my post anyway was to tell you waht I would/could have done if I were Independant.

Moving on to next post...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Kuji's right. Look at his facts. The next thing you did was try to turn blame on me. I really don't appreciate that too much.
The next thing? I recall you started it.

And I've always had those suspicions of you ever since you tried desperately to argue against the whole seashell necklace thing. Honestly, you just didn't let it go. But now that I have deduced for myself that Ronike, Defjam, and Kuji are all town, it severely limits my choices between yourself and jazzy. And since I have a possibility of dying, I had to say all of it before that could potentially happen. If you guys to kill me today, please dont go after kuji, the one who started it. Take my advice and go after Jazzy/Blazer.
Besides that, Jazzy is a smaller threat since she doesn't actually get on much. Eliminate the active independent/mafia first to prevent more deaths.
I actually think your both mafia to be honest. You may have thought that by leading us to killing another mafia you would be safe.
Smaller threat? You've just said that myself AND Jazzy are Mafia working together. This is what bugs you about me. Chill has basically confirmed that there is only one enemy left with his little narations, and you try to kill myself AND Jazzy at the same time? That's a grand total of four town deaths for you if that succeeds, isn't it?

Well I hope you realize that the numbers are against you any way you look at it. The worst case senerio is that you, camo-man, and the innactive Defjam are the only ones left alive on the last day. Under your logic of me being scummy because of two lynch mistakes, they'll kill you.
I don't like the idea of lynching you but, keeping you around seems to be an even worse move so say goodbye.And yes, I'm sticking with my vote this time this back and forth action grows old.
Wow... did it ever cross your mind that I am no longer in control of this group? My authority has been questions. Why do you insist on killing me, for a reason as lame as yours no less, when that very reason is invalid?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Oh, thank gooddness! You have a mind of your own, thank you. I'm not some master puppeteer.

Exactly. I have put myself on the line in this game. Take the case when I accused Ronike of being Ursula for example. If I think he's Mafia, even when no one else does, I'll do it.

1. If I did then I would be lynched the following day if he was mafia and there was someone left. I'm not risking that notice that I never liked Jazzy too much. I still thought she would be mafia but to accuse her is suicide with Common around.
2. I honestly had some small suspicions of him. Notice that I listed three Characters when concluding that he was Hercules. Two of which scream mafia.
3. He was going to be lynched anyway. It was a matter of time before someone else showed up and voted on him.He was innactive and we'd been lynching innactives in the search of our last mafia./independent It's really unlikely that my vote even mattered so why not? Also I believe Deathreaver did end up with more votes than necessary correct?
1. No. Stop playing me off as the insane mob leader. People have disagreed with me, but I have never jumped down their throats for it.
2. If you were suspicious of him then why do you blame me for killing him? You're contradicting yourself left and right.
3. Even if he's innactive that's no excuse to just plain lynch him. Maybe in day 1, yes, but not now. Kitten was innactive, and I told people not to vote against her because I knew she wasn't against the town. (If you want me to list the reasons for this again, I shall, but not right now) It turns out she really was Town when she was modkilled. :(

Now for my feelings against Common.
Yes I suspect him. As I said I've always had my doubts. Now he goes off and accuses me trying to get the blame off of himself. It's the same reason that Ronike has been suspicious of me for so long. I accused Ronike heavily and was wrong. Now he suspects me heavily and is wrong. Common accuses me and is wrong, I feel as if Common is mafia/independent and I'm probably wrong too but, I'd rather be sure over getting killed every night wouldn't you?
I dont accuse people to get the blame off myself. I just needed to say what I suspected in case I died. You'd lynch someone "to be sure"? Well I certainly hope no one else follows that logic.

Now then look at how Common leads us. He is actually our main player in judging who we vote on. We follow him like sheep whether we realize it or not. i didn't realize it until we lynched TWO townies based off of his feelings. I haven't been here long enough to see anyone else get lynched either. I haven't had time to realize anything about Common's leading until today.
Repeat after me. "I have a brain. I can decide for myself." Thank you.

You're undermining my decisions by calling my logic "feelings". I told you why I did what I did repeatedly over the past couple of posts. If you were too intimidated to argue against me I cant be put to blame for your actions.
Also the fact that I am easily convinced otherwise is a small role restriction to be quite honest. It's part of the Beast character that I have to change to someone who is about to be lynched.
I dont believe this at all. You're expecting us to believe Chill would create a character like that? (No offense if he's telling the truth, Chill. :p) And you've again contradicted yourself. I think Kuji was the only one with a vote on me when you chiped in your vote. How does this make me someone who is about to be lynched? One vote does not qualify. Regardless, how are you supposed to gage something like that? You're ability sounds completely made up in an effort to cover your tracks.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Five posts in a row... Sorry about that and for the length. I had to be very thorough.
There's a reason Arken didn't post too much. I have to say that he wanted to avoid the role restriction as much as possible. Sadly, I can't vote on Jazzy until someone offers something really good or until someone else does.
Hmm... I wonder why you dont vote for yourself after we have all given so much evidence against you.

Again, I say you trying to loop Arkengate into this is just a desperate attempt to get your ability claim to work.
Ok so i just scimmed through most of what I missed, and right now I am starting to get a bit suspisious of common. He did lead us to vote for townies in a row. He was suspisous of me for a while until I name claimed and then he believed me for a while, and now after more town is gone he changes back and is once again suspisious of me. I believe it was Kujirudo that made some good points about common, and I agree with them.
YOU SCIMMED. And I've actually grown more suspicious of Blazer, truth be told. Thanks to Kuji for that. I only regained suspicion of you because of your impecable timing regarding Chill's past two updates. No one else was online during the time in between them so no one else could have voted to kill DiamondFalcon. Logic thar. (keep in mind that I could not confirm Blazer's activity during that time as he had already logged on)

As you can all probably guess, I dont like to be wrong. So if I'm going to go on the conclusion that I was right about Jazzy being Ariel. Therefore,

Vote: Blazer

If it ends up being someone like camo-man, I quite this stupid game forever. I might change my vote later. I just have to look up Chill's descriptions of Jazzy's ability. If it's something black some related, I'll switch.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I really want to read all of that but can't bring myself to do it so insteadI'm just going to say that if you want to kill me then fine kill me it's not worth typing an hour over it. If the last mafia/independent does in fact turn out to be someone stupid I am going to laugh at this entire things and never play mafia again. I guess my only defense is that I'm not mafia/independent since a really long winded post is just too much to do right now. The only point I'm gonna fight that you presented was why Deathreaver died. Yes, I suggested him being Sephiroth, but i said that doesn't sound important enough. Of course you not having played KH causes you to go off and kill him.

Also is it possible to vote for yourself? If so I will. You guys can move to the next day and realize how dumb you are.

Blazer

Smash Ace
"Here's something you dont seem to remember. I was right the two times before those two mess ups, so with all my screw ups included, I've done more to forward this game on the Town's side than any other one of you. I've deduced our doctor, I've figured out two mafia, I've almost figured out all of your roles/abilities all for the town's sake."

I can't resist saying something about this though. I wasn't here for those two lynches so how can I remember them exactly? Right I'll go back to being almost dead then...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
NOOO! I spent AN HOUR AND A HALF reading and typing that response. I word counted it on Microsoft Word, and it reached over 2600. I expect someone to read it... But yeah, it is way too long, isn't it? I had to be absolutely thourough. Also:

*applaudes Kujirudo for his plan* His lure was brilliant. Even I fell for it.
Official Vote count

Pure of Heart:
Arkengate, Camo-man, Jarc

agentli: 2
Uncle Meat, ligolski
Your role restriction is a pack of lies. Look at this. ^^^
Also is it possible to vote for yourself? If so I will. You guys can move to the next day and realize how dumb you are.
Ok.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I read it. And yeah, I think Blaze might be usin reverse psychology now. And his whining is becoming somewhat incessant, so... Vote: Blazer

Blazer

Smash Ace
Wait, you spent an hour and a half on that response? I'll go back and read it if you want dang. You really wanted to prove this didn't you? Sad thing is you'll be wrong.

Blazer

Smash Ace
NOOO! I spent AN HOUR AND A HALF reading and typing that response. I word counted it on Microsoft Word, and it reached over 2600. I expect someone to read it... But yeah, it is way too long, isn't it? I had to be absolutely thourough. Also:

Ok.

One last thing before I die completely, I said if there was good proof I could vote for it. Was there good proof against pure of heart?

Blazer

Smash Ace

Ok.

One last thing before I die completely, I said if there was good proof I could vote for it. Was there good proof against pure of heart?

Blazer

Smash Ace

Ok.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I read it. And yeah, I think Blaze might be usin reverse psychology now.
Agreed. I've been the target of a day lynch twice. Both those times I didn't tell everyone they would be sorry. I accepted my death and tried my best to lead the town towards the right dirrection afterwards, something Blazer is not doing right now. He's not interested in helping the town, he wants to save himself. Though that should be our main priority, it is proper to also help the town.

Is his reaction reminding anyone of FalcoX's right about now?

Blazer

Smash Ace
I gave my opinion on who I think is mafia/ independent already why should I have to give it again? There will be three lynches total. Today's, tomorrow's, and day 11's. My picks so far are you and Jazzy. I've already pointed that out enough that it's getting me lynched.

Note to self: Stop posting.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
More evidence that that 'role restriction' is BS:
The only time I don't switch is when it's on me. I obviously can't vote for myself after all.
I lol'd.

Blazer said:
If the last mafia/independent does in fact turn out to be someone stupid I am going to laugh at this entire things and never play mafia again
I lol'd again because if you really are the independant, then you are the stupid player who fell for my trap and can never play mafia again because of what you just said.

commonyoshi said:
NOOO! I spent AN HOUR AND A HALF reading and typing that response. I word counted it on Microsoft Word, and it reached over 2600. I expect someone to read it... But yeah, it is way too long, isn't it? I had to be absolutely thourough
It wasn't too long. You finished what I started. That's a good thing. I told you things would get juicy.

commonyoshi said:
Why, thank you. I'll stop playing mafia though if he really is town. I hope you didn't feel too offensed when I made those 2 posts against you though.

commonyoshi said:
Is his reaction reminding anyone of FalcoX's right about now?
*raises hand* He gave up too.

Vote: Blazer

Blazer

Smash Ace
I didn't think you could vote for yourself. I guess it's worth a try though. If you can then I definitely just did. Also by someone stupid I meant someone nobody expected in the least.
If my vote counts though then I'm dead.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Why, thank you. I'll stop playing mafia though if he really is town. I hope you didn't feel too offensed when I made those 2 posts against you though.
Oh, definitely not. But they were very believable.

I still support the name claim though. ;_; Meh, I probably wont be doing that again in South Park Mafia. :)

PS: The whole setup was very classy. You actually took the time and effort to make things happen when I had kinda started using half of my brain.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Official vote count

Blazer: 4

Kujirudo, commonyoshi, Ronike, Blazer

-----------------

During the earlier portion of the day the group seemed confused and disoriented. Was it a side effect to remaining on this world? Easily convienced you had begun to lynch your friends in the attempt to find the last one. At this rate they would win.

But something changed.

It began slowly and unexpectedly. Commonyoshi sits down "Think, think, think..". Kujiurdo looked at his friend and came up with a plan of his own. If a guy with 'half a brain' could do it why not him?

The time had come to lynch Blazer. He was Beast, independently aligned.

-------------------

"So this is it right?", Ronike asks.

Kujirudo nods, "I think so".

A laugh heard behind you. You quickly turn around to see Ansem. How did he surivive?

"It is futile. The Keyblade alone cannot seal the door to darkness. Kingdom Hearts! Fill me with the power of darkness..."

"You're wrong."

You turn our head again. DiamondFalcon? But how?

"I know now, without a doubt. Kingdom Hearts...is light!"

The bright light shines from Kingdom Hearts illuminating Ansem.

"Light? But why...?"

In a blinding flash of light Ansem dissapears. This time for good.

-----------------
With Ansem defeated everyone who was lost begins to come back, thedocsalive, frozenflame, Oblivion..everyone.

The group congratulates each other on a job well done. But the ending is bittersweet. Now that everyone has been defeated everything will go back to the way it was.

"We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other."

-----------------
Kingdom Hearts Mafia

Day 8 The End

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Congratulations town. I'm sorry I didn't play this game to my full abilities, as my time was sucked away.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Yay! Kuji saves the day! *will edit later because I can now*

Edit: i hate u, jazzy. u and ur evil ligolski following ways. grr

I just kinda wished I hadn't squandered away day 6 and 7. :( I could have made myself look really good. :p However, I couldn't have asked for a better, more dramatic ending. The end of the game was geting kinda lame with no real threat to the town's survival anymore, but the last day was simply magnificent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom