• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts Mafia~Day 8~End Game!~Roles revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Ok, say we lynch him, and he isn't the one we're looking for. What should our plan be for the night? Chill still hasn't replied about my roleblocks question, so I figure I only had 3 uses and ran out already or something. Though I really do hope Hercules is the independent...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Tommorrow there will be seven people alive. Excluding myself, that leaves six people to suspect.

I'm just going to roll a dice and whatever happens happens.

No, of course I wont do that. I really believe that everyone else here is innocent. I cant think what would happen if there were more Mafia/Independant. But I guess camo-man or Blazer would be my next pick unless one of them role claims doctor and disproves me about Defjam's role. the reason I suspect them is because they're the only people we have no info on their abilities. That leaves the nightkill option open.

Defjam-doc
commonyoshi-I'm not quite sure what my power would be called
Diamond-weird summons
Ronike-Revival (He revived a town member. That looks pretty good for him)
Blazer-?
camo-?

camo-man

Smash Cadet
By 1st quote, me say you COULD be pushing idea that deathreaver is town... FYI. You say "Herc's our man" and to me, means you say for sure, like a protection thing.

Blazer said:
I'm Beast... And I'm town promised. The character roles were given out with a before KH2 feel anyway so his slight rage in KH2 doesn't even apply here.
Just cuz you say so means nothing...

If you really want role, common, I can say. Not important one bit...

And your list forgot Kujirudo.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hey common, why is it so hard to tell us your role?
I didn't say role. I said ability.

And it's hard because I cant think of a proper term to describe what I do. I look into people's hearts and find something about them. Like if I looked at someone who was Woody the Cowboy then I'd know he has a sheriff star on him. Yeah...
Y
M
C
A
!

Blazer

Smash Ace
By 1st quote, me say you COULD be pushing idea that deathreaver is town... FYI. You say "Herc's our man" and to me, means you say for sure, like a protection thing.

Just cuz you say so means nothing...

If you really want role, common, I can say. Not important one bit...

I'm not pushing for him being town. Would I have been the second person to vote for him if I was? I was hoping he was at the time because I wanted the game to be over.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Diamond Falcon and everyone else, I did make a mistake. I accidently deleted DF's night PM. DeathReaver can't vote or whatever. :p

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
So unless Chill is building up unneeded suspense or unless he's being a big, fat jerk, it doesn't seem as if all our votes actually count. >_> It's kinda like how Deathreaver's vote counts for two. Sometimes our votes have different values than what we'd normally be used to, but in this case, we're not told about it in the thread, and in this case, one or more of our votes count as nothing. I've seen this happen in some past mafia games. Maybe this is what's happening now.

So umm... You other people! Vote more!

Blazer

Smash Ace
I'm gonna say that Chill is being lazy or that the game is in fact, over and we have killed the last mafia/independent.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
He's probably just busy with his moderatorship, but I don't think he would let the game drag on if it was really over. Deathreaver or one of us has to be an independent.

And I used Simba, so that means Deathreaver can't perform any actions tonight.

So what does everyone think who haven't voted yet? Is there someone else we should be looking at instead? I've said it before, and I still think everyone should post a List of Suspicions. At the very least, it would help see a different point of view.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Official Vote count
DeathReaver: 5
commonyoshi, Blazer, Ronike, Diamond Falcon, Kujirudo

DeathReaver is silent as he is lynched for the day. The glow fades from his body as he meets his end. He was Hercules, town aligned.

The group has once again lynched one of their own. You fall asleep thinking of a plan to help you the next day.

Is is now Night 6

Chill

Red
BRoomer
"STEP ASIDE!"

You notice that DiamondFalcon has dissapeared. You already know this but he's Sora, town aligned.

--------
Another day has begun. What will you do today?

It is now Day 8

7 alive 4 to lynch.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Did he save Ronike again or did they kill him? Grrr....This was not enough information about what happened!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Wow that sucks. It looks like both Diamond and I were wrong about both our suspects. That's really interesting.

What's even more interesting though is the extremely short night. Do you guys think the short time period between the updates was staged so we couldn't look at member's profiles? Because if not...

She's the most suspicious of us to log on between the time of Chill's updates. Granted, I supporter her roleclaim, but still...

I was on when I saw we lynched the wrong person. I then investigated Jazzy, but got switched somehow and ended up investigating Defjam who likes steamboats.

Kujirudo was online today from 8:50 a.m. pacific time. He couldn't have seen Chill's first update which was 9:35 a.m. pacific time.
Ronike is using invisibility mode (or my computeris messing up).
Camo-man hasn't been online since the third, two days ago.
Blazer... I dont know. He's online right now so I cant see when he was last online before that.
Defjam hasn't been online since the 30th.

Assuming Chill and the mafia/independant didn't set the whole thing up to confuse us, Jazzy, Blazer, Ronike, and I are all suspicious because we were the only ones who could have known when to send the night roles to kill Diamond Falcon.

*sigh* I'm not going to jump to any conclusions especially since I've been wrong the past two days. I'm going to be a bit more careful now.

I say we forget about this character identity mumbo-jumbo and get right back to the basics on who looks the guiltiest. I realize that is probably me since I've been so quick to vote against people lately in a rush to end the game. However, I hope my previous actions with FalcoX and DotCom speak for themselves. :(

Blazer

Smash Ace
I was considering whether or not you did it actually... I can't cbring myself to say that you did though.

DefJam likes... what?Your kidding right? No.... Contenders for liking steamboats: Mickey, Pete.

I've got to run through a level really fast brb....

Blazer

Smash Ace
Right then. After reviewing the old Steamboat Willie Cartoon and looking at Timeless River I've decided DefJamffy is one of three people: Mickey Mouse, Pete ( unlikely since this is KH not two from what I can tell), or MAYBE Minnie. My computer doesn't have sound so it's hard to determine Minnie's perspective on steamboats. Also Minnie is an unlikely candidate for sure.

My verdict is that he's Mickey.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yeah, I was thinking mickie too because of the steamboat. And yeah I was on, I just forgot to turn off invisible mode, sorry about that. As to whether they aimed for me or DF, I'd be more inclined to say me, as Im prolly more dangerous, since no one seems to believe I could only revive DF and only once, and it says get outta the way. As for suspiscious, I trust common, thats not a likely role to give to a mafia, and Jazzy is MAJORLY suspiscious in my book. More so than Blazer, who I was gonna go after next just cause I think theres something fishy about him, and enough that with common's evidence, I feel very confident in doing this:
vote: Jazzy

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Wait wait wait... Give me the link to the video. I want to see it too. :)

I told you guys Defjam was the doctor. Now that the Mafia/Independant seems to be striking again, this was a bad decision. >_>

Blazer

Smash Ace
Yeah, I was thinking mickie too because of the steamboat. And yeah I was on, I just forgot to turn off invisible mode, sorry about that. As to whether they aimed for me or DF, I'd be more inclined to say me, as Im prolly more dangerous, since no one seems to believe I could only revive DF and only once, and it says get outta the way. As for suspiscious, I trust common, thats not a likely role to give to a mafia, and Jazzy is MAJORLY suspiscious in my book. More so than Blazer, who I was gonna go after next just cause I think theres something fishy about him, and enough that with common's evidence, I feel very confident in doing this:
vote: Jazzy
What's so fishy about little old me? well okay Beast is pretty big but you get the idea.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Its just a feeling I have. I've learned to roll with my instincts, second guessing means you could have turned away from the right answer. And who else do I really have to choose from? Anyways, it hardly matters, just everyone know, as if we aren't right, Im prolly dead, I trust Common COMPLETELY, and I trust Defjam quite a lot too. The next most suspiscious in my book are Blazer and Kuji, nigh tied.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Mmm...My instincts say that your mafia still but does that mean I listen to them?

My list of feelings on players:

Common: I trust Common completely, there are slight doubts here and there but in general I feel like Common is our most trustworthy player.

Kuji: He doesn't post too much so I really don't get a good perspective on him but I'm gonna say he's probably townie. My second choice for most suspicious person.

Ronike: Trying to get me killed lol. I also still have doubts on that hint. It's bugging me but I suppose I can say I trust you at least enough to know that your townie.

Camo-Man: You no talkie so good so you probably Tarzan. Tarzan is almost undoubtedly town but of course if I were to have anyone lynched after Jazzy and Kuji it's probably to be you since I trust Common and Ronike enough to not vote against them.

Jazzy: Says that they(sorry I haven't decided if Jazzy is male or female lol) was the one who dazed me on my first day. This was probably a good decision though since I haven't read everything but, it also could be a sign that they're mafia/independent because I don't feel such a power would be townie. Most suspicious.

Defjammfy: Probably Mickie Mouse. But, Pete is also a likely option for Common's hint. If I have to choose who to lynch after Jazzy, Kuji, and Camo-man, your probably it.

Blazer: Self evaluating is not helpful. Your Beast, town-aligned that's what the PM said anyway.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I really want more proof but I guess I'll vote against Jazzy. I'll pull my vote out if something comes up though.

Vote: JazzySwimmer

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey, Im sorry, but I dont let go of my first impressions well. I did in the last game, and very, very nearly lost cause I didn't push for frozen, last independent's, vote hard enough originally.
And beast just strikes me from the list of characters we have as the most likely to be independent. Tarzan is somewhat likely, but not as much as Beast IMO. Thats mostly why. However, I am very confident that Jazzy is the last one, so yeah. Awesomeness. Anybody care to remind me of who common is again?

Blazer

Smash Ace
Common said on one of the earlier pages that he is Pooh. It's one the pages I've read so it's somewhere within the 70-80s range or the 30-50s

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
We're pretty much the power three left in the game. We decide who to lynch and the other people just bandwagon behind us. We rule!:p

Yeah, I'm pooh. I name claimed way, way in the beginning of the game. I was noobish, but everything ended up turning out alright.

I kinda realized earlier today that Ursula also "likes to sing". She was able to steal Ariel's voice and contain it in a conch shell which she made into a necklace. She used Ariel's to woe some prince in the story.

I may as well put the people I trust least in decending order:
Jazzy, Kuji, Camo, Blazer, Ronike, Me.
It shouldn't be all that hard to figure out why. And yes, Blazer, something about your playing style sticks out to me too.

Regardless, Kill: Jazzyswimmer. I was suspicious of her a long time ago and only subsided my suspicion because of her role. That was stupid of me.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Lol. We've been the power three for about 2 days I think.

My play style is a bit different from what you all are used to probably. My obsession with KH has made it pretty hard not to judge everything off of really hard facts.

Also, I think I may have found where the clue for Ronike (likes to make necklaces) is located but, it's got a lot of stuff I'd have to do to find out for sure...

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
So he was a good guy after all. Well, this has been bugging me for a while but I wanted to check wether we were right tonight or not:

Blazer started after the break, has a lot of KH knowledge and trusts everybody here except for the inactives.
Ronike has played since the start of the game, also has a lot of KH knowledge and obviously seems to be able to connect player actions with KH characters (that's why I'm surprised you didn't notice what I did, but just read on for now)
Camo has talked like this forever, I'm pretty sure he's Tarzan townie. He hasn't really played a big role in the game, but I do trust him. It's hard to explain, his role restriction (the weird talking) is just too hard to be made up.
Jazzy has been a pain in the *** when we talk about activity. The girl comes in, votes, runs off and then apologies for being inactive. She followed ligolski in the beginning which was a bad move.

Now, this is what this post is all about:
Common is single-minded. He claimed to be Pooh. Pooh is dumb. My conclusion? Pooh doesn't give a **** who he has to side with = Pooh is independant.
Common just lynches people in a random order. He takes the lead and we just follow him, saying he 'could be right'. That would explain why he also killed a mafia, it doesn't matter to him who is the bad guy and who isn't. And common plays with us so well that we totally trust him (looking at Blazer's post #1429 for example).

Now about me being not so active as before: the reason why I have not been posting so much after the game restarted was said before by me. I was kinda tired of this game and I was sure we would find the independant in no time. But we didn't. So now we need everybody we can and that's why I totally want to catch the baddy.
And you guys have to keep in mind that I live in Holland, making me probally the only guy here who lives in Europe. There's a huge time difference between you guys and me, so when I post, you sleep. And when you post, I sleep.
So I Vote: Commonyoshi

I'm sure Blazer for example won't believe me. You have started in this game just after the break. You didn't experienced what kind of stupid mistakes common made back there. He wanted nameclaims, we didn't want them at that time because that would give the mafia an easy pick for a lynch. We told him we didn't want that and still he asked for it, about 3 times. Common was acting too strange and wether he learned from that lesson after frozen's lynch or not, he still just goes around, spreading names around the topic to just randomly lynch people.

I'm 99,9% sure about my vote and the only way to get it on 100 is by a lynch on common. I wish I could say I was 100% sure but I am not. Still, I'm pretty dammed sure about this. If, however, he is not a independant, then I understand you want me all dead since I lead you to this. I actually wanted to wait with this post and lynch jazzy first, but I feel I need to do this right now. If common dies, you will probally kill me. If that's so, then I expect you go after jazzy and lynch her. I trust Blazer, I trust Ronike and I trust camo-man, so without common that makes only 1 guy (or actually, girl) left.

Kujirudo out (I always wanted to say that).

Blazer

Smash Ace
*blinks at the sheer length of the above post and the fact that he sat there and read that all only to find himself doing as expected and disagreeing*

... Right then. I'm gonna recompose myself really fast.... Okay good. I do agree with Kuji that I've got doubts about Common because I did at least read a little bit of the beginning days and if you read where Ronike was accused I did accuse Common a bit too but, it was disreagarded. Actually that may have come later somewhere in my defense against their assaults but, it's there somewhere.

I'm confused about who to vote on now though....Thanks a lot. We need to decide who we're lynching instead of these wildfire accusations. We've got two, no three candidates up for lynch now... Yes Kuji you are the third though I will refuse to vote against you. We need a full decision and it needs to be reached with accuracy for the first time in a few days. The way I see it we actually only have three days anyway. If today we lynch the wrong person then tonight someone dies, tomorrow if we lynch the wrong person then again someone else dies, and then it's the final day with only three people left.

So now we decide who to lynch. I suggest everybody retracted their votes from Jazzy before we make a decision.

Wow, it'ss different actually having to think about this a lot. Before it was simply innactive lynching but now, it's down to the wire and we're actually getting attacked.

Unvote: Jazzyswimmer

I will vote again once a decision is reached.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I actually have started to suspect Common too, but I'm still rather suspscious of jazzy. Im not sure and in class, so I will post my descion later.
unvote: jazzy
Im still majorly suspiscious of her, but since common found it, its somewhat suspiscious...

Blazer

Smash Ace
I think that if Common is independent he's talented at finding our mafia/other independents and that so far he has proven himself valuable. Lol, I'm very indecisive... If we lynch him and get the wrong guy then we're doomed, and if we don't lynch him and he is independent then we're also doomed. Ugh, difficulty deciding who to lynch.

Let's let Common have a chance to defend himself before we make our next move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom