• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Zelda's Matchups: Let's Get Tactical ~

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Kk let's discuss Diddy and Rob, it's settled!

Also Rick let's play soon but promise no salad bar :D And Dair... and Fair, and Jabs, and Usmash. haha!

edit: who has experience in these MUs?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I have exp in both of these MUs (GDX/Mampam for Diddy and ******/Aglow for ROB) but I'm not particularly good at the Diddy one. It's certainly winnable but man is it hard. As far as ROB, we can use the writeup I made in the tourney thread as a base and then start from there.

Also, I think we need to visit an innocentroads vid and see how practical this is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cGgZTvn794

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Good stuffs scary, do you want to do the Rob one for certain then and open up with that post? Just copy paste it over.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Let's crack on! I think we should do one from low tier along with one from another tier. I nominate diddy/ness, maybe captain falcon after Bushido.

Does anyone have any other character in mind? DM maybe we could revisit falco now that you've played DEHF?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Kk let's do Diddy - DM can you make the thread? Should we do captain falcon considering that's a probably fight in low tiers?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'm kinda indifferent about the most of the bottom chars because we all kinda know how those match ups go more or less, but I'll contribute what I can if there is a thread. I'm working on some videos atm but I'll make a vs Diddy thread asap.

Also judging from the activity in the interview thread I'd say that thread is unfortunately at the end of days. Should probably just lock that thread and or start a new one with a different system.

Linkz17

Smash Apprentice
So Diddy is going to be the next MU discussed? That's good. I really have no idea how to play Diddy properly. I always wing it when I brawl them.....and it doesn't always end so well. DX

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I'm trying to work out how to colour the chart in the photoshop!

Also, for the interview thread, it's up to you in terms of how you want to revive it - I'd say leave it for a few more days and then make a new one but offer a link to the older one in the OP.

Also yes yes diddy would be good to discuss!

Soran

Smash Ace
can we edit the first post? seriously..

we need some information. other than match-ups.

like.. how to deal with other match-ups.. etc. Marth MU thread is a good example

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I updated the OP actually! The chart's updating sometime tomorrow because I only just figured out how to edit it.

And we're not having summaries in the OPs btw... that, or I wouldn't recommend it personally but if a majority swings that way that's fine by me - summaries will be in their respective character's threads for now. If you're concerned about MU summaries I'll chase the thread owners to summarise all the information discussed.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I use aib once in a blue moon :( Speaking of MUs though, DM when can we expect to see a diddy thread?

Who we gonna cover next btw? (@everyone)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Who here has experience against the ICs and would like to make a thread?

Aibou

Smash Master
I have some experience with them, though I highly doubt wifi counts :laugh:

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I do, ... but... that Falco thread was a lot of work... and I'm in school and stuff... if no one else will... I guess.... I might.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
The front pic is also wrong (if we are using our new matchup threads for the numbers). Did we know this already? "Verdict: Minute Disadvantage 55:45 Rob." We have it as 40 in the front pic.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
oops ur right, I didn't even notice that. I normally read through the thread and try to take an informed overall summary to the matchup and it felt like from all the posts that rob/zelda was 40:60. I'll update that.*

I'm not on the ball today =(

Also an IC thread anytime soon would ACE! Thanks for nomintating yourself Riot :bee:

*more like i have to get Jujux to update that as he has the file!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Fine... But I have stuff to do this week and next week. So... I'll get the thread up when I have time but the summary won't come for at least 2 weeks minimum.

DARKDRAGONHIEI

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4828-5788-9766
Zelda is so undermind......
oh and if someone has the pic of Zelda standing behin the character chart without the chart can you send it to me or foward a link. Please, Thank you!!

Top Bottom