• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yorpy and Marthmaster's avatar shop! open for business

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, I thought that I would try opening an avatar shop!

Rules are as following;

No request after 5 requests have already been posted
No spamming

Request Format

Maker (Either Marthmaster or me)
Image (small images please! And also, try to find pics with not too complicated backgrounds!)
Background color
If there's anything else just put it in the post and I'll tell you if I can do this or not

reminder: NO WORDS ON AVATARS!!!
and remeber that this is my first shop for anything so go easy on me.

Examples

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
answer that question please
because if anyone did have a premium membership, then they could come to my shop and request something.

Soon I should have an avatar for every char, ill post them soon!

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
you know that i won't be able to get all of this pic right. unless you want this as a profile pic?

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
sweet, now i have to change the title, ill probably do that tomorrow because i got to see some friends tonight.

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
alright you know what, i don't have time for you E123Omega, don't reply in this thread again.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
i would say something back but i dont have time for these childish games anyway
u do know u guys wont reach MUCH success in a avatar shop right?
im just saying
and u should post some examples of ur avatars yorpy it would help out the shop and how many avatars have u done mm92?
and im just trying to help out ur shop because right now it looks pretty shabby

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
i thought i told you that i didn't want you posting in this shop anymore, or do you not know how to read, and while im on the subject of you not being able to read i said in my first post that i would post some examples when i get the time to make a few more. oh and yes i realize that this shop won't become extremly popular but i thought that it would be cool to have an avatar shop because its a bit different and i don't need any help from you. mm92 is capable of doing that anyways considering he's a member of my shop now.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
i thought i told you that i didn't want you posting in this shop anymore, or do you not know how to read, and while im on the subject of you not being able to read i said in my first post that i would post some examples when i get the time to make a few more. oh and yes i realize that this shop won't become extremly popular but i thought that it would be cool to have an avatar shop because its a bit different and i don't need any help from you. mm92 is capable of doing that anyways considering he's a member of my shop now.
u dont seem to understand
i understand that u dont want me posting here since i disrespected u but u dont seem to understand that im trying to help u and ur shop and i just wish to see some examples and it would help ur shop and i never know that mm92 did avatars and all im pretty much asking is if i can see some examples and if i see some examples then i just might request something

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
now now kiddies, settle down.

@ E123Omega: i've done lots of avatars, but they got deleted. so you'll have to trust my judgment on them.

@ Yorpy: Hey, he's just trying to help. I know he came across as lippy and mean, but he was that way with me, it's just his way of trying to help. And now look at me! I'm a great sig maker! Not in the same league as epsilon, saberhof or stryks, but i'm getting there! all because he gave me some tuts for paintshop pro 7!

NOW guys, shake hands, make up, do whatever. we don't need this thread going downhill because you 2 are bickering.

Omega, you might want to be a tad nicer in the future. Just coming up and saying he's lazy 'cause he couldn't think of a quote for the shop wasn't a great idea. Then you're upset 'cause he's upset. now c'mon, your both acting childish.

Yorpy, next time as appose to banning the guy from the thread, ask him for some ideas on how he think the thread could be better! You can always use suggestions, 'cause it has to appeal to the customer! Also, don't be saying you don't need any help. Look at it this way. If you think you don't need help, chances are you probably do. You just up and tell the guy "I don't need your help!" and you're upset 'cause he's upset. c'mon, you can't just think he's gonna take it lying down do ya? He's gonna retaliate!

Now, without wasting anymore time, i'd appreciate it if you guys would just get along. If you actually just TRY to get along, maybe it'll work. now, i have one request of you both:

APOLOGIZE TO EACH OTHER.
back on topic:
Also, i can do animated avatars too yorpy. like slideshows, fading into another avatar, even put in text animations to where it switches colors, stuff like that.

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
alright fine, but i thought that you couldn't use a avatar with animation here?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
@ the owners of the shop. You are not allowed to ask for +rep. It is something that is given not requested.

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
your link is all screwed up, might want to fix that, and its all in Japanese.

marthsword

Smash Ace
@ the owners of the shop. You are not allowed to ask for +rep. It is something that is given not requested.
If they're working hard, keeping a shop open, and creating artwork, then they deserve it.

your link is all screwed up, might want to fix that, and its all in Japanese.
It worked when I clicked it, It's supposed to be a tiny graphic of pichu.

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
well, here it is, mines pretty n00b compared to mm92's though

Top Bottom