• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xbox Legends: An Xbox Smash Series From 2004 (ON BREAK, then starting Series X/S 'Ultimate' Entry)

Should we include 4th Party Content

• Total voters

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Voting Time

Nominees

Sea of Thieves
Pirate Lord (Northsouthmap)
Madame Olivia (nirvanafan)

Vote for you favorite, can self vote.

Pirate Lord is my vote

Overwatch
Mercy (darkvortex)
Lucio (KneeOfJustice99)
Reinhardt (Northsouthmap)
Tracer (nirvanafan)

Vote for your top 3, self votes in 2nd or lower, most overall gets in.

1 Mercy
2 Tracer
3 Lucio

ANNOUNCEMENT

This thread will be going on hiatus after finalizing these assists. Honestly got busy recently with other things & want to wait till i get caught up & things cool off before jumping into the final game so I give it more attention like i previously did.

Dont want to give a firm timeframe, was initially thinking id only be extra busy for a couple days but that has already turned into weeks. Maybe about a month but this subject to change to be shorter or longer.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Pirate Lord's my vote (HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT HIM) and also, in order,
  1. Mercy (Pretty obvious candidate on a mechanical level, makes a lot of sense to be honest. Plus, they're probably the game's best-known healer.)
  2. Reinhardt (This one's pretty fun, given his whole shield mechanic, even though I can see a little overlap on the "tank" archetype.)
  3. Tracer (She is the game's poster child, and having some kind of "reversal" mechanic if you manage to K.O. her could be a lot of fun.)
Also, take as much time as you need! This time of year can get pretty manic with a lot of stuff, so try not to overwork yourself, mkay? :)

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results

Pirate Lord had all votes for Sea of Thieves

1 Mercy 12
Tracer 9
Reinhardt 5
Lucio 4

Mercy will be our final assist for this game making it complete.

As mentioned before we will be on break but will open up 1 job that will remain open until we return & then be voted on.

Job 70 - Submit a name for our Series X/S 'Ultimate' entry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom