• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will Pichu pass Kirby on the tier list one day?

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I guess since the final tier list is out (meaning it will not change), Pichu will hold the glorious bottom spot.

Although unofficially, this could remain a debatable topic. I say yes.

Triple_R2

Smash Rookie
During school, at the U, Minneapolis, MN; otherwis
I don't think Pichu could ever get higher than Kirby on the tier list. Pichu's range is second rate even to Kirby in my opinion. Also Pichu is surprisingly easy to combo. Plus the obvious fact that Pichu is lighter. I would be very surprised if Pichu surpassed him. I'd have to say Kirby is better. This would be a scary thing indeed if it became reality. lol

Omni_Smash

Smash Apprentice
If it did then all we kirby players have to do is about a million kirbycide vids vs. pichu, then people may get teh picture.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Anybody else feel like watching the $100 MM T1mmy vs T0mmy fights?

I guess I will have to take a closer look at Pichu.

Omni_Smash

Smash Apprentice
I care!

lol, not really I mean if Kirby goes down to the bottom of the bottom then it'll be that much more of an accomplishment to win with him at tournies.

Top Bottom