• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What does customizable moves mean for Fox's rival and partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Fox can choose between three versions of each move! His own, Falco's set, and Wolf's set! No more need for the clones!

This either explains why Falco and Wolf aren't in yet, or it lets them get their own movesets. Up to you.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Here's my thought: Fox gets brand new custom moves that have nothing to do with Falco and Wolf's specials.

They get the same exact treatment and while their base movesets might seem similar, they are completely different and this allows them to play in a familiar way while also being unique.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Fox apparently has taken over Falco's Final Smash in term of Landmaster aerial speed. If he's really taking back Falco's weapons as part of his customizations then I guess Falco's not coming back.

Nobody's copying Wolf so I believe he's 100% safe.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Fox apparently has taken over Falco's Final Smash in term of Landmaster aerial speed. If he's really taking back Falco's weapons as part of his customizations then I guess Falco's not coming back.

Nobody's copying Wolf so I believe he's 100% safe.
This could also just mean they gave Falco a new FS.

Last edited:

tomvoxx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thighland529
Switch FC
SW-1258-1614-8509
Anyone see Wolf's B moves as Fox or Falco's custom specials yet? I'm curious to know if Wolf's spirit will live on through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom