• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Video & Critique Thread -- Diamond City Theater

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I seen GR's in the wario ditto, Made me cry a little
he didnt say anything, i wouldnt mind following the code of the wario, if there was a legit thread on it somewhere on the wario boards, or if he said anything... speaking of which, i think i might just make one.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
the code of the wario ditto: dont GR unless you are GR first :-p
no.. just dont grab release another wario.. that is all LOL so many things wario can do to wario out of grab release:

up smash bair fair up air dair nair waft up b side b up tilt ftilt (if you tilt it up) EVEN A F***ING DOWN TAUNT!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
CP a different character. Seriously, while you think Kosmos was tough, judging from the vids he could have played a LOT gayer like freaking Praxis lol. Honestly just get REALLY good with Snake/Marth/G&W and play gay. I saw your match with your Snake vs his Peach, that was going really well actually.

bassem6

Smash Lord
CP a different character. Seriously, while you think Kosmos was tough, judging from the vids he could have played a LOT gayer like freaking Praxis lol. Honestly just get REALLY good with Snake/Marth/G&W and play gay. I saw your match with your Snake vs his Peach, that was going really well actually.
Hmm alright. I was thinking of doing that actually. Just getting really good with snake just to use it against peach and maybe marth. The only marths that have given my wario trouble though are royR and neo(wifi) so I think I can just stick with wario against most marths.

stnapknah

Smash Journeyman
i don't have time to update this right now (it takes longer than you might think >_>) but, i'll try to do it in the next couple days.

Humpy Thrashabout

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2fQJqeevI

Here my match from a friendly set against Copacetic(TL). I have some more videos in the works from sets against Hot Karrl (kirby) and Haggs (Lucas), but it's a pain in the *** to get stuff uploaded. We had much better matches, but we liked the ending. Critique and comments welcome.

XxGGnoRExX

Smash Rookie
Uh I was going to post them but I guess KaSR got ahead of me, Not my best playing tbh

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You know that platform "infinite" isn't an infinite right?

If you roll to the edge of the platform and then do a getup attack if it hits their shield you'll get pushed off.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
You know that platform "infinite" isn't an infinite right?

If you roll to the edge of the platform and then do a getup attack if it hits their shield you'll get pushed off.
he was standing in the middle of the carpet, his grab woulda have gotten me either way. i started to get up by attacking to wear his shield out, but when i did get him to low shield he started jab>grab me then when i caught on to it, it was too late :( but i could be wrong about the grab reaching all throughout the carpet, must test. what are your thoughts?

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
dyno what are you talking about you got away like 3 times. dont roll vs snake either get up and dodge or attack up

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i got away once and spot dodged and run off the carpet but i failed :( lesson learned either get up or attack. everything else, im on the right track?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The CG makes the matchup easily in Wario's favor. Once you learn it, that matchup becomes... IDK almost sad :(

Top Bottom