• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: TooBusyToCare!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
i dont think there was any reason you'd ask someone why they pushed for a DQ unless you were trying to start ****...
Seriously not trying to start anything. I was just curious about what happened. I don't really know sky and I just wanted to aks him about what happened. If you feel some type of way about that then that's you. If he feels some type of way about that's him. I just wanted to hear his side that's all. if that's not enough for you then it's whatever. For someone who's too busy to care you tend to comment on a lot of ****.

Sky`

Smash Lord
I think he was being ironic busy. Has nothing to do with your name, just the fact that he posts on a lot of ****.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
1. Almost: I was on time for my match. He was late. MLG is a professional event. I will not be disadvantaged due to the carelessness of somebody else. Having said that, I did not 'push' to have him DQ'd. AZ would not let any exceptions through. It's your constant trolling that's led you to believe that. And if you had any sense in you're head, you'd try to process that. But I understand if you're choking on his ****, that could alter some thought.
There is a lot of BS being whispered into people's ears, not only the whole whether or not you pushed for my disqualification, but also about my responsibilities as an entrant... The reason I say this is because I don't feel MLG was very professional at all with the situation, especially with the heresy involved.

One: The referee's times and the front desk's calling times did not coincide at all. (for DQ purposes I mean.)

Two: They gave "you" possible jurisdiction over whether to play me or not. (which you said no, understandable. And yes, I know you were like "well they wouldn't let me decide anyways", afterwards, but that doesn't match the description of the matter I got from the frontdesk after what was said and done)

Three: The whole match was supposed to be played at a later time, which they had not started posting up signs and yelling every minute that matches were tentative until the next DAY.

I wish I could say I don't really care, but I do, because a lot of lies were cast about because of that (not the jokes and **** about omg you beat me, no ,that stuff I'm fine with, I'm a good sport), it was the fact that professionals behind the desk had not acted very professional at all. Luckily, that changed after C-bus, and Dallas was very fulfilling (although exausting).

I don't see why we can't be civil, I mean, it's an interview thread...

Sky`

Smash Lord
The only problem I have is with 2.
If you really thought i had jurisdiction, then you're completely wrong. THe same thing happened to a lot of other people at the next MLG. And there was nothing I or they could do.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
That's what I'm saying.

The front desk did explicitly give you permission in front of the two of us to make that decision, and then after all was said, I was told some more stuff that I can't prove or disprove and neither can you.

It's one thing if they couldn't let you do that (Starwolf), it's another that they made it seem like they could. The fact is, there was a lot said behind eachother's (from the professional end and our end) backs and that's why I don't want to go any further than that, because it involves blame and pointing fingers (which this topic doesn't need, I think AL could have phrased the question better)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Just to take us off on a different subject I guess, I'll ask some questions:

1.) Do you think MK is easier than most Warios make him out to be? If so, what makes you think this?

2.) What is your absolute favorite/ absolute hated matchups? (note, I don't mean best or worst)

3.) What's your personal way of knowing when to time the chain grab?

4.) When will you let me teach you how to play card games on motorcycles?

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Sky's ICs chaingrab song:

Title - The Ice Climbers Beat

"Aw yeah..aw yeah... uhh, uhh, aww yeah...- repeat till death"

Sky`

Smash Lord
Just to take us off on a different subject I guess, I'll ask some questions:

1.) Do you think MK is easier than most Warios make him out to be? If so, what makes you think this?

2.) What is your absolute favorite/ absolute hated matchups? (note, I don't mean best or worst)

3.) What's your personal way of knowing when to time the chain grab?

4.) When will you let me teach you how to play card games on motorcycles?
1. MK Isn't easy. No MU in this game worth playing is Easy. But Wario's are often dramatic about how 'hard' it actually is. The MU is close to Even, but people want to say 70-30, which is completely stupid. And it's just about knowing MK. Knowing his options. And Realizing how amazing your Auto Canceled Down Air *****.

2. Favorite: Falco/Marth/MK.
Hated: Diddy Kong/DDD/Snake.

3. Uh... There's no 'personal way'. It's at a concrete percent on Falco. 52. Wolf you have to start from above 30, or you'll drop it at 50. The Japanese CG on DDD can only be done at higher percents. All the other CG's start from Zero. So I just look at the percentage.

4. i don't even get it.

Sky`

Smash Lord
whats the ratio for the falco/wario Mu in your opinion?

if you dont do ratios, then who do you think has the advantage? or is it even?
Falco/Wario...

At 0 Percent, it's Falco's Favor, because it's a complete guessing game. Like Fiction taught me, it's all about getting those initial three guesses.

But what I learned later, is there's a way to make those guesses more like predictions. Because Falco is very limited when pressured approaching diagonally.

Personally, I have little to no problem with Falco, and I see the MU in Wario's favor, but that's me personally.

I'd have to say Even. But Wario's don't realize how hard it is for Falco in this MU. It's vividly frustrating for him.

Sky`

Smash Lord
The CG starts at 0 if you Do it like the Japanese.

And if you start it at 52, and it is possible to start it then, You end up at 119 more often, which is the percent you want to be at.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I meant timing, not starting the chain grab, Sky.

Also, the 4th was a joke/hit at you when you said teach me wario and now you're all **** and **** with him lol. I don't even main wario I main bike and pit X.x

Sky`

Smash Lord
There's a specific really easy way to do the CG, that makes it a consistent rhythm, that's the same throughout, so it's easy.

@Busy: Whatever you say then. I won't argue.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Only Wario's requires 3 inputs, and Pika's requires 1.

Go figure. The main reason DDD's infinite on Snake is so hard is because it requires 4 inputs in a 10 frame time window. Doesn't take a genius to reason that 3 is a lot harder than 1.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Isn't Wario's just 2 inputs? Turn around and grab? Also, D3's buffered standing pivot grab is like 6 inputs lol... Stupid hard, even in 2/3 speed.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Wario's hard to do the buffered chain grab with for most people because they give up after figuring they don't have the timing down and won't get it down. Ever.

Like me. D: But I can do it like 2 or 3 times... Which isn't enough.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Wario's hard to do the buffered chain grab with for most people because they give up after figuring they don't have the timing down and won't get it down. Ever.

Like me. D: But I can do it like 2 or 3 times... Which isn't enough.
Then keep practicing it. I don't see why you'd give up.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
It's funny because I can do buffered chain grab on everyone besides Falco... uggggh, and that's the one matchup it might help me to have it the most.

I guess I'm not going to give up... I just need more time to practice is all (johnszzzZ)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
It's funny because I can do buffered chain grab on everyone besides Falco... uggggh, and that's the one matchup it might help me to have it the most.

I guess I'm not going to give up... I just need more time to practice is all (johnszzzZ)
you have the time, whatever it is that you're doing that's preventing you from doing practicing just practice instead.

Sky`

Smash Lord

It's comments like this that make me believe that you guys aren't too sure what buffering really means.

If you can do the 'buffered' CG on DK, then you can do it on everybody, because essentially it's all buffered, everything is coming out at the exact same speed. You're probably not doing the CG at all in that case, against wolf or DK, because in some cases, you have enough time to turnaround and grab anyway.

I guess I'll just release a vid of how to do it really easily. But there's no, " I can buffer CG DK but not Falco" Talk, because that logically doesn't make sense.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
It's the same button input, but the dthrow animation lasts longer on heavier characters (this counts for most if not ALL throws in this game), so the timing is actually different.

Sky`

Smash Lord
No, the timing is the exact same if you're buffering it correctly, because the Frame window for buffering (10 frames prior) Doesn't change.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Actually, it's not where the frame window is larger, it's when the character you're attempting to regrab is able to be grabbed again even after the 10 frame buffer. Falco has very minimal, if any, frame disadvantage in accordance to this.

So, I should rephrase my statement: I hate that I can't buffer CG at all, or very efficiently, because currently I only get lucky because I can chain grab DK with buffering like 2 or 3 times when it matters, (hence why I can only get Falco 2-3 times), but most of the time it's just regrabs that I get because he's heavier.

Unless you can say that DK can UP B immediately if you don't buffer it, even though you get a grab out fast (like 11~19 frames or something minimal). If this was the case, DK would break out of grabs all the time.

The point Sky makes is that you either can buffer CG or you can't at all, which I agree with. The point I will make is that you can CG without the buffer sometimes on other characters like DK.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Everyone should just practice the CG on Falco. That's the only way you know you got it legit. Other characters will fall close enough to you where you think you're doing it. When you're really not falco the way to go.....

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
sky is right, the rest of you are wrong

also dthrow doesnt get slowed down on heavies, not all throws do (i think fthrow is the only throw wario has that does)

also i wanna be interviewed

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
no one is im not saying d-throw gets slowed down... it's the character's frames when they come out of his throw that I'm talking about....

Top Bottom