• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Five Peaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
loooooooooooooooooooool

and.. too many people viewing this *****.

Smoom77

Smash Master
This is a ******** thread. Just go play your dang peach in some local and say you're good.

Jas Shoken

Smash Cadet
DANG cause insulting someone looks further help support your opinion right? GOOD ONE BRO.
Damn homie you ain't gotta pretend like you ain't mad salty. It's aight to cry yo, it's aight.
Little bit of that treadmill, some granola, Crystal Light filled water bottle and you good to go broski. Get dat workout poppin!

z00ted

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((

i told you
not to post that!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
really.. xyro?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Yes. There is a HUGE difference in how tasty you two players are when compared to each other. Its hard to put in words so i put it in GIF form. I hope you can understand. you dont want me to describe how the ditto would go between you two.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Dphat, stop causing stuff.
Just stop responding here with replies to Kb that won't go anywhere. Take that to PMs.
No spamming please, Xyro.

If the majority of you aren't going to talk about this seriously, then just say so and I'll close the thread. /:

Xyro77

Dphat, stop causing stuff.
Just stop responding here with replies to Kb that won't go anywhere. Take that to PMs.
No spamming please, Xyro.
So im not allowed to illustrate to my fellow SWF members how much of a difference there is between nicole and illmatic?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't think I said it in this thread. But Please keep my name out of anything dealing with ranks. I don't wanna be apart of it. 2010 was a horrible year for me placing like crap all the time. I dont qualify or should be an honorable mention for this.

Dphat, please keep my name out as to who you beat in terms of Peachs. I was a **** player. You can go on about the others you beat cause they all clearly better than me. But don't bring up beating me like it means something.

So I ask again, please keep my name out this kind of stuff. When I have good results over and over to show for it, then I can be brought up. Until then, I'm some random Peach that does not matter. Lets act like it.

Thanks.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Dark Peach calm down bro, I stated your name cause I think you're a creditable Peach player and mentioning your name would of further emphasize my track record against high level peach players. Regardless of what has happened to us in the past I don't think I ever said you were bad (maybe trash or garbage) but not bad.

Xyro77

So as long as its a serious post i can include pic. ok got it.

Serious question. Which peach has placed the highest at nationals? Teams and singles?

WHOBO
APEX
MLG
COT
GENESIS

Serious question. Who ONLY uses peach or at least uses peach 95% of the time?

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I really dont think throwing doubles in there should count towards being "best peach".

@xyro you're like the only one who hasn't played both, so im curious as to how you came to your conclusion.

edit:inb4besteachbecausegoodatmkmu

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Peach calm down bro, I stated your name cause I think you're a creditable Peach player and mentioning your name would of further emphasize my track record against high level peach players. Regardless of what has happened to us in the past I don't think I ever said you were bad (maybe trash or garbage) but not bad.
You beat me way too easy.And all I wanted to do was turnip and fair. Thats to easy for marth to stop. I can't take credit for anything if I went playing like I just picked up Peach with typical game play. Thats not the game of a high lever player.

And the other reason I said that is cause when my name is brought up in these things, I end up getting nasty and foul comments. Even when I said nothing at all. I just want it to end. So I keep telling people to go and look at my results, and those I lost too before saying how good I am. All that just looks like hypes and meatriding cause I a famous Peach player. I wanna earn all that, not have it giving to me. Don't make me look look and I get into alot of BS.

This year I will try and make it happen. But I say all this for a reason. I just don't wanna end up in anymore BS/flames. It's really annoying. I let my results speak for me. Not peoples opinions.

I am not about to make this thread about me. But I just don't want my name in anything here. This thread is not for me. That is all.

Xyroo- I was the only Peach to make it out of pools at apex 1 but did not win a match in bracket. But this does not mean anything. Just wanted to answer that question.

Xyro77

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
I like how Kain and I are reading this for the lolz.

On a serious note....

You're all pretty much equalish until one of you does something outrageous like place 3rd in Pound 5 or somethin'

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Illmatic.

You couldn't wait a damn day before making this masturbatory thread.

Really.

And I was gonna make it all objective - with fully features accomplishments, tournament rankings, and opinions from players who've played multiple Peaches, and a public poll. You know, REAL QUANTITATIVE DATA.

BUT NOOOOOOOOO

"dphat u stupid nicole has booobs and illmatic is texas and i think its too early for my opinion BUT HERES MY OPINION ANYWAY"

Cook

Smash Master
I like Xyro's posts.

How do you get rid of mods that aren't very good/are really annoying and take their job way too seriously?

What is the purpose of this thread other than entertainment? I see that a lot of other character boards are doing a top 5 for some kind of project, but those threads were made by mods, not by someone who wanted to put himself at the top of his own list. Is this for whatever that project is?

z00ted

Illmatic.

You couldn't wait a damn day before making this masturbatory thread.

Really.

And I was gonna make it all objective - with fully features accomplishments, tournament rankings, and opinions from players who've played multiple Peaches, and a public poll. You know, REAL QUANTITATIVE DATA.

BUT NOOOOOOOOO

"dphat u stupid nicole has booobs and illmatic is texas and i think its too early for my opinion BUT HERES MY OPINION ANYWAY"

i feel like ****

MJG

Smash Hero
I like Xyro's posts.

How do you get rid of mods that aren't very good/are really annoying and take their job way too seriously?

What is the purpose of this thread other than entertainment? I see that a lot of other character boards are doing a top 5 for some kind of project, but those threads were made by mods, not by someone who wanted to put himself at the top of his own list. Is this for whatever that project is?
LOL!

Dead @ this post.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom