• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sora/other KH char support thread.

I am a big KH fan but he will not be in brawl and IF SE do get someone in brawl it will not be Sora.

Sorry but it is true.
Read the first post.

There are some significant signs that Sora is a very high possibility for Brawl.

@ SNBM: Do you think we should make a Sora alliance club?

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
If Sora is popular enough by the time the next SSB game comes out, I think he may make it. But for now it's fun to speculate how cool it would be if Sora was in Brawl.

I like the ideas but there really is no need for the "unlike Geno" part (even though its blocked). It doesn't bother me but since when are these two in competition? :/

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
If Sora is popular enough by the time the next SSB game comes out, I think he may make it. But for now it's fun to speculate how cool it would be if Sora was in Brawl.

I like the ideas but there really is no need for the "unlike Geno" part (even though its blocked). It doesn't bother me but since when are these two in competition? :/
EXSCUSE ME!? -IF- SORA IS POPULAR ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sora is... HUGE. Seriously... HUGE.

They're both in Competition because they are both Owned (Sora is partialy owned) By square enix. and I didnt want to get flamed by Rabid Geno Fans so I blocked it. Its alwase good to compare things to prove a point anyway.

@ All we Know is Falling: maybe. lets get more supporters that really frequent the thread before we do that... And we need someone to make a Sig thing.. and a Catchy name..

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Yah i agree with snbm as well... i swear to Bob that if Mog gets in as the sq rep im gonna punch a baby and kick 3 kittens... that aside whats so wrong about wishing for someone to be in.. and as the few few posts suggests there are many reasons why he could be in, don't say that he wont because in reality you have no idea

edit wow there was a lot of posts while i was writing this, anyway geno and sora are competeing because half of a company still means rights from that company meaning if ssbb has sora it would the rights from SQ and disney meaning no spot for any other SQ rep

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Yah i agree with snbm as well... i swear to Bob that if Mog gets in as the sq rep im gonna punch a baby and kick 3 kittens... that aside whats so wrong about wishing for someone to be in.. and as the few few posts suggests there are many reasons why he could be in, don't say that he wont because in reality you have no idea
Poor Kittens :(

I could post more reasons as to why he may be in..

I think I'll do that now.

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
Read the first post.

There are some significant signs that Sora is a very high possibility for Brawl.

@ SNBM: Do you think we should make a Sora alliance club?

There are no signs there are signs that SE may get get a characters but it would be to hard to put him in and SE have many more characters that have done more for nintendo and are mpre likely like Cecil Harvey or anyone from FF1 to 6 or someone from DQ.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
I guess, but even then it could still cause mayhem (trust me being a Geno fan myself, some of these guys can get carried away too easily if you're not careful :p). Fair warning. Speaking of fairness, I think it's only fair that if any SE character makes it into Smash first, it should be Geno. Well at least that's my opinion anyways.

@ topic: Yeah I know Sora is huge, I'm just saying that if his popularity continues this way he'll find a way to make it into Smash. I'm currently replaying KH2 so I'm curious to see Sora in a Smash game as well. :cool:

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I guess, but even then it could still cause mayhem (trust me being a Geno fan myself, some of these guys can get carried away too easily if you're not careful :p). Fair warning. Speaking of fairness, I think it's only fair that if any SE character makes it into Smash first, it should be Geno. Well at least that's my opinion anyways.

@ topic: Yeah I know Sora is huge, I'm just saying that if his popularity continues this way he'll find a way to make it into Smash. I'm currently replaying KH2 so I'm curious to see Sora in a Smash game as well. :cool:
well seeing how his popularity ever growing and with upcoming games and new games releases in the future i think gives him an edge over other SQ reps, advertising isn't huge but it does help i mean thats how marth and roy got in, which lead to PoR/RD and Ike in brawl. So it does play a factor

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
well seeing how his popularity ever growing and with upcoming games and new games releases in the future i think gives him an edge over other SQ reps, advertising isn't huge but it does help i mean thats how marth and roy got in, which lead to PoR/RD and Ike in brawl. So it does play a factor
The new KH games are only going to Drag peeps attention away from sora... unless the stories are clearly connected to him.. then it'll just make him more awesome.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
well either way Sora is still the quote on quote face of KH, but i dont see why they wouldn't be tied to him somehow either

Well we dont know how Roxas and his Missions w/ the Organization are going to effect sora.. obviously what happens in the past will.. but w/ KH: Coded nobody has a clue.

Annnyway. Back on topic peoples! I dont want this to be a repeat of the last thread.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
thats true, but i also dont think they'll drop him like that unless its explained either which kh:coded could very well do, i hope not but its alway possible i guess

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
thats true, but i also dont think they'll drop him like that unless its explained either which kh:coded could very well do, i hope not but its alway possible i guess
You never know, they left us hanging at the very end when we got another cliffhanger-like ending before the secret movie. You know what I mean, right?

Anyway, now that Brawl is in print and nearly finalized, I hope Sora does make it somehow. Although I did promise myself that I wouldn't get carried away, all this hype is adding up. I even keep thinking about what his moves might be despite already having compiled a list on the first page. Yeah, Brawl's delay is killing me and my Wii's pretty lonely whenever I'm not playing Galaxy.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
You never know, they left us hanging at the very end when we got another cliffhanger-like ending before the secret movie. You know what I mean, right?

Anyway, now that Brawl is in print and nearly finalized, I hope Sora does make it somehow. Although I did promise myself that I wouldn't get carried away, all this hype is adding up. I even keep thinking about what his moves might be despite already having compiled a list on the first page. Yeah, Brawl's delay is killing me and my Wii's pretty lonely whenever I'm not playing Galaxy.
Seriously. The Characterless updates are killer. And the Hype is adding up.

I have my hopes up for Sora.. but if Marth and afew of my other wanted characters make it in. I'll be Okay with the game... as soon as we have SSB4 anounced im totaly going to get the Sora Hype rolling again though! (if he dosent make it.. then Im going to get him to return for vetran. with maybe some KHIII Moves?)

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Now, now, let's not jump the gun. We need to get your kids to start the hype.

"Do it for daddy." ;)

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
It's going to be a flame war if he's in, because there are heck of a lot more Anti-Sora people in Smashboards.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
It's going to be a flame war if he's in, because there are heck of a lot more Anti-Sora people in Smashboards.
yeah. so hopefully he'll be confirmed on/after the Japan release. so I dont have to talk about it on Smashboards.

Just tell em that Sora can be the Person they beat to a pulp if they hate em... All the better for us because they'll never learn our Moveset :O

Sorahater: LOL U HAVE NO RANGED ATTACKS I SHAL BLOCK UR COMBAT ATTAKZ LOL U HAS A KEY LOL NOOB.

Soraplayer: *Keyraid, Dair, Chaingrab, shffl ken combo.*

see. we win.

If you think that's bad you should see the Sly support thread.
Lol, I saw that. it was funny.

finalark

SNORLAX
yeah. so hopefully he'll be confirmed on/after the Japan release. so I dont have to talk about it on Smashboards.

Just tell em that Sora can be the Person they beat to a pulp if they hate em... All the better for us because they'll never learn our Moveset :O

Sorahater: LOL U HAVE NO RANGED ATTACKS I SHAL BLOCK UR COMBAT ATTAKZ LOL U HAS A KEY LOL NOOB.

Soraplayer: *Keyraid, Dair, Chaingrab, shffl ken combo.*

see. we win.

Lol, I saw that. it was funny.
I agree with you, again.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I agree with you, again.
How to get support tags: Follow this link.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=125726

also.. I put the sigs in the artwork section in the first few posts...

You agree with me alot...

Fact: About 1/10 of the people that see this thread post here.

"So maybe Sora wont be hated if he gets added". Only if Sakurai Clearly states in all translations that we are getting more Third Party Characters.

But if he takes the last spot.....

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Why have a flamewar? Anybody that has a flame war over such thing is an idiot. If Sora's in the game they can't do a thing about it, so they might as well just shut up and play the game. (they all would anyways.)

I really don't have any hope that he'll be in, though. Seriously.

finalark

SNORLAX
How to get support tags: Follow this link.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=125726

also.. I put the sigs in the artwork section in the first few posts...

You agree with me alot...

Fact: About 1/10 of the people that see this thread post here.

"So maybe Sora wont be hated if he gets added". Only if Sakurai Clearly states in all translations that we are getting more Third Party Characters.

But if he takes the last spot.....
Thanks for the link.

Anyway, really I don't see why people have to flame, it's okay to disagree with something but flaming is just... yeah, you get the idea.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Why have a flamewar? Anybody that has a flame war over such thing is an idiot. If Sora's in the game they can't do a thing about it, so they might as well just shut up and play the game. (they all would anyways.)

I really don't have any hope that he'll be in, though. Seriously
He won't be in this one, but he might have greater chances in a future installments. Well at least I hope he does. Along with Megaman and Geno, he's the only 3rd party character I would like to see in Smash.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
He won't be in this one, but he might have greater chances in a future installments. Well at least I hope he does. Along with Megaman and Geno, he's the only 3rd party character I would like to see in Smash.
I'd rather not see another Blue Third Party Character... Or another Character with a laser cannon for an arm.

Geno is original.. but just not popular.. Sorry Geno Fans : \

BTW those are all opinions...

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman

I really don't have any hope that he'll be in, though. Seriously.
I was merely exaggerating, because a lot of the things that go on in these threads are greatly exaggerated. You know, "OMG Ridley! OMG Megaman!" Of course, I meant no offense, as I was, again, exaggerating.

(Yes, you can put me down under the "OMG Sora!" exaggeration.)

As for Geno, I don't mind if he's in or not -- the same with Sora, except I am a supporter. But I am convinced that he isn't as popular as many people claim him to be just because he was in Sakurai's poll or was among the many forgotten heroes in the past. But since this is a Sora support thread, I am going to stop there and stay indifferent until everything is revealed Jan 24/Feb 10.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I was merely exaggerating, because a lot of the things that go on in these threads are greatly exaggerated. You know, "OMG Ridley! OMG Megaman!" Of course, I meant no offense, as I was, again, exaggerating.

(Yes, you can put me down under the "OMG Sora!" exaggeration.)

As for Geno, I don't mind if he's in or not -- the same with Sora, except I am a supporter. But I am convinced that he isn't as popular as many people claim him to be just because he was in Sakurai's poll or was among the many forgotten heroes in the past. But since this is a Sora support thread, I am going to stop there and stay indifferent until everything is revealed Jan 24/Feb 10.
Or untill Its revealed. if it isnt on one of those two days. :p

.... (dead silence)

anyway... back on topic:

How about a Riku AT? Any ideas?
I call Riku AT! what Riku should I use? Ansem Controlled(cool heartless armor and hula Skirt)? Blindfold and Black Cloak? Normal KHI outfit?? Normal KHII outfit?

Top Bottom