• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

May I inquire what are the connections between Ghidorah and Ridley???
They're malicious planet-destroying space dragons who only live to spread nothing but death, chaos and destruction feared throughout the cosmos.

At some point as well, they also had robotic forms. Mecha-King Ghidorah and Meta Ridley.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
They're malicious intergalactic space dragons that craves death and destruction on every planet they go on.
I get "malicious" and the "Space dragons the crave death and destruction", but "intergalactic"? Ghidorah may be a space dragon, but he rarely fights anywhere beyond Earth. Also there is the MASSIVE size difference between him and Ridley. I will admit these connections were not as bad as I expected though I still prefer Ridley vs Clockwerk.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I get "malicious" and the "Space dragons the crave death and destruction", but "intergalactic"? Ghidorah may be a space dragon, but he rarely fights anywhere beyond Earth. Also there is the MASSIVE size difference between him and Ridley. I will admit these connections were not as bad as I expected though I still prefer Ridley vs Clockwerk.
That's fair.

Regardless, I just want to see a fight between two alien space dragons. Size difference or not.

Another good opponent for them would also be Frieza. Ridley has more in common with Frieza then he does with Mewtwo which folks constantly requested just because "appearances". Lol.

Granted Megatron is apparently a very requested opponent for Frieza...

Either one of these fights would be cool regardless of what Wiz and Boomstick chooses.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
one day you shall be right
I’ve been pretty decent so far lol. Predicted the last Pokémon direct, and predicted the Pokémon News date after that.

Normal direct can’t be to far off lol.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’ve been pretty decent so far lol. Predicted the last Pokémon direct, and predicted the Pokémon News date after that.

Normal direct can’t be to far off lol.
you ****ing God

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Of course the direct would be at a time when I’m unavailable to watch it.
Guess I won’t be checking in here or any other media platform until late tomorrow night.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Lmao at the people on Twitter who were like

“What’s wrong with you, this is a tragedy, Nintendo wouldn’t host a direct after the queens death!”

Imagining thinking Nintendo gave a damn about the monarchy lol

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Lmao at the people on Twitter who were like

“What’s wrong with you, this is a tragedy, Nintendo wouldn’t host a direct after the queens death!”

Imagining thinking Nintendo gave a damn about the monarchy lol
Well...

Extremely pointless gesture when people can just watch other versions lmao

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Well...

Extremely pointless gesture when people can just watch other versions lmao
Isn't that required by the British Rule anyways? During the 8 days of mourning?

Anyways, that's another W for America.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Top Bottom