• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Ness Chat

Rorroh

Smash Apprentice
I'll add you when I get home. I'm usually able to get on Monday to Thursday at 4-5, or most days after 11pm, all Central.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
lol S14 you always get on like a new cpu or something. lol Everytime i see you pop up i have to readd to friendlist and then make you a member again lol

Also that chat can be squirming w/ troll sometimes. Some of my friends on xat like being "trolls" but they won't troll the chat.

My friends that brawl on xat:

Kian
Douglas
Meek
BigL/Larry
Lance
King
Tawn
Durex
etc.

Most of them brawl when they're online, they don't just chat for no reason lol

Rorroh

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, usually the info is stored as a cookie, and when they're cleared you need to re set things. Or, you can get an account and get your info reset anyway, as happened to me. >.>

Rorroh

Smash Apprentice
I'm on every day, but there hasn't been a lot of people on. It's been in and out. Lotsa trolls too. e.e

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Everytime some1 gets on. The others are brawling or AFK lol
I'm usually on everyday as well. Just try to not be AFK all the time lol

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
so when does anyone actually use the chat? every time i check it out its dead. do you guys chill there at a certain time ?

..... (reads post above) ooooh.....well will people actually show up?

milesg2g

Smash Champion
so when does anyone actually use the chat? every time i check it out its dead. do you guys chill there at a certain time ?

..... (reads post above) ooooh.....well will people actually show up?

Ik Me, Ror, and Trips'll be there

Rorroh

Smash Apprentice
And probably about three trolls, each there at different times.

Rorroh

Smash Apprentice
I'm honestly brutal. If we had a baby, it'd go around telling people the truth. With a vengeance! >D

Top Bottom