• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle Tower: WiFi Tourney -tourney started! next round deadline: 9/17

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
mercy pulling off his amazing No show wins

(not to be offensively to you, this is just too funny that it's still happening)

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
if i had kaylos number i would text her and tell kenny to get on. but w/e, either they will play or kenny will get DQ'd. and im sure mercy would LOVE getting a free pass :p

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
eh whenever she changed phones and got a new number i never got it. doesnt really matter too much to me though. she doesnt want to give me it anyways, shes too scared of my new found creepiness :lick:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Stealth, I never changed my number, I was just ****ing with you lol. =X

If Mercy's still awake, Kenny can play now.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ok guys, round 2 is up! i will make the deadline next wednesday. GET YOUR MATCHES DONE AND YOU WONT BE DQ'D! your responsible for keeping up to date with the tourney and your matches. if you dont, i will assume you dont care and will dq you without hesitation. lets get this done

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
ESAM > Alby

Zelda/Sheik > DK
Falco > Marth

We had a lulzy off stage battle in the second match. It was amusing to say the least lol.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i lost 2-1. he beat my ness vs pit (foostooled me at 13, cost me the match :<), i won olimar vs samus (lol should have effdat serin) and he beat me dk vs PT. ggs, so close x.x

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Forfeiting to Ussi. I'm not gonna be able to get this wireless router in time..... I'll wait til I have it before I enter anything else.

Pretty sure Kenny's forfeiting too, but I'll ask him when he wakes up to be sure.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
My internet dropped randomly for a couple days and it finally came back today. I'll try to get my matches done asap.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Nova and I were gonna play today, but when I woke up this morning, I was greeted by the silence of no electricity. If he comes on, you can just give him the win.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I baet Terios 2-1

I won PT vs Luigi on SV
I lost Zelda/Sheik vs TL on SV
I won Peach vs Lucas on FD (Yay bob-bomb

The Truth!

Smash Ace
I beat nicholas 2-0

I won DDD vs Peach on BF
I won ICs vs Ike on FD

Got two chaingrabby characters pretty dumb for nich, lol.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
If I ever make a tourney, I am banning IC's... I mean, he was only doing 30-some % per grab, and it was still a blowout.

I got 3-stocked both times...

Top Bottom