• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Bwahaha, my idiot self thought she was choosing messed up angle stage, but chose All-Star instead xD

I was Darker Sonic, with a Blood Falcon/Green Peach, and a Mario/Metaknight/Wario/Sonic/Olimar in no order. There was a Kirby/Luigi/ something else crasher. I left after about 10 minutes, and I think I found the Mario again :D

FIREL

Smash Ace
Bwahaha, my idiot self thought she was choosing messed up angle stage, but chose All-Star instead xD

I was Darker Sonic, with a Blood Falcon/Green Peach, and a Mario/Metaknight/Wario/Sonic/Olimar in no order. There was a Kirby/Luigi/ something else crasher. I left after about 10 minutes, and I think I found the Mario again :D
Kirby / Luigi / Metaknight (crasher) ?

FIREL

Smash Ace
I don't remeber if there was a sonic though... but there was a blue kirby, fire luigi and a crasher...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
hope you had fun last night in BB ally

too bad there werent any jerks to fight

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I saved a replay of me and 2 other awsome Peach players. I only got the one where orange/Daisy Peach fought blue Peach. Those 2 Peach players stood with me for hours until I had to go. They knew how to do Fsmash with a Turnip in their hand and bone walking Turnips. I should have saved more replays of our games.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
The players that get cocky after getting one kill on you. I wanna see them again so I can burst their bubble. I met a Silver Link like that with my Green Marth/Gold Link.

FIREL

Smash Ace
The players that get cocky after getting one kill on you. I wanna see them again so I can burst their bubble. I met a Silver Link like that with my Green Marth/Gold Link.
I give them hell, and I will show no mercy until they quit.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Whoever that Snake was who fought me(Red Lucario) in a few 1v1s

plz don't do whatever you did against me offline, you'll get hard *****

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
Just thrashed a room with red DK. One loss, 8 KOs. Items were on, too!!1 Might upload for a lol or two.:rotfl:

Life

Smash Hero
Thinking I might hang out on BB a while. Look for a Gold Sonic (might switch to Marth).

EDIT: Sonic/Fox/Link/Kirby, just did norfair/temple?...

HEY FOX, YOU'RE NOT BAD.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
To the pseudo-dueler in Team Battle

I'd like to give a shout out to the Sonic / G&W / Marth / Falco / Wolf / TL / Lucas / Luigi / etc. player on Team Battle. I'll just refer to you as P2. It was fun having pseudo-duels since one player (P3 on my screen) was idle for the last couple hours. I hope you didn't mind when I switched things up from Temple to Pirate Ship for a change of pace. It is rare finding honorable players who avoid attacking the idle player and just let a duel happen. Also props to the mostly Zelda player (P4) who resisted fighting us or the idle player most of the time. It's a shame that "observer" left and the replacement P4 did not seem to care that I kept getting stuck with the idle (P3) player. My only complaint to you P2 is that you could have backed off when it was clear that the new P4 wasn't aware of the idle scenario. I might have kept the matches going if you remained honorable as you started out. Perhaps we'll meet again.

Aibou

Smash Master
I wonder if I'll ever find anyone from the three team battles I played this afternoon as ZSS. All three on Bridge of Eldin. My team(s) pretty much swept all three games. I only got KOed once the entire time. I had good teammates though, feeding me those team recovery items. <3 them.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Thank you Ganon / Wario glitch master

I want to thank the good Ganon / Wario player yesterday in Basic Brawl who was very patient with teaching me the fine details of some of the advanced glitches with Ganon and Wario. I've done the crazy bike stuff and Flight of Ganon in the past, though mostly by accident and not nearly to the consistency you did. I could tell you were trying to show how they were done step by step, even if it seemed like I wasn't quite getting it at first. I saved many replays of our matches and will study them in more detail. Anyone who knows me knows that once I get a glitch working, I obsess in trying to perfect it. Seeing the glitches first hand is so much more valuable to me than online vids. I thoroughly enjoyed being the apprentice for once. Hopefully next time, I'll be better at the advanced techniques.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
shout outs to the lucas and ike/mk/black bowser that took on my pikachu/lucario/mk and had to tag team to beat me

you both suck AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Aibou

Smash Master
shout outs to the lucas and ike/mk/black bowser that took on my pikachu/lucario/mk and had to tag team to beat me

you both suck AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I lol when people do that. I just troll them. Pick Temple, go MK or Sonic, then run away from them as they chase after you. And then LOL in their faces when they fail. I had three people chasing after me once after I crashed their taunt party and not one of them caught me the entire time. Priceless :awesome:

imag

Smash Rookie
It would be amazing to be able to use taunt messages in Basic Brawl. This would be so much easier to do. Any idea if there is a hack to do that? Oh and I'm looking for a really fun red Zelda who i met in BB lol.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i did get on MK/temple when they started to team up on me. And I only got wins on MK because i was counter picking stages that hurt both lucas and ike

but i got back on pika when it was time to get the business on. That lucas should of known better, he lost to me twice in sudden death and had played with me the longest for like 2 hours? I only managed to stay around because his PT and lucas were pretty good. But after several beatings i guess he gave up and took the ez way out. shame really that ike was a scrub and i watched both of them try to give each other free kills to boost their kill count. Too bad that **** doesnt fly on my watch.

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman

I lol when people do that. I just troll them. Pick Temple, go MK or Sonic, then run away from them as they chase after you. And then LOL in their faces when they fail. I had three people chasing after me once after I crashed their taunt party and not one of them caught me the entire time. Priceless :awesome:
That's living a short-lived dream.

I've actually crashed a taunt party once because I was bored as ****.
I'll summarize it like this and add some dialouge.

So we select our stages and at our odds we got Spear Pillar.
Announcer: Ready GO!!!!

Toon Link: *Walks up to R.O.B.* "Hey, you wanna be my friend?"
R.O.B.: "Sure."
Toon Link: *Walks up to Pikachu* "Hey, can we be friends?"
Pikachu: "I don't mind."
Toon Link: "Kcool."
Toon Link: *Walks up to Ness(Me)* "Hey, can we start off nice and easy and not bicker much about our differences?"
Ness: "...No."
Toon Link: Wait wut?!!
Ness: *B-air -> D-air*
Pikachu: "Whoa, it's an all out brawl! Let's beat the **** out of Ness!"
R.O.B.: "Yeah, I'm bored."

So it started like that. My meteor smash is what started this 3 on 1 match up. Surprisingly, they still lost. I gave them five more chances to win. By the time it came #6, R.O.B. rage-quit. A MK joined soon later. Pikachu and TL persuaded him to try and beat me up but they couldn't because I decided to camp my *** off with Ness on the temple.

Have you ever seen Disney's Aladin where Aladin runs away from the authorities in the town marketplace? Yeah, that's how my match went. I was laughing so hard I had to leave the match after that. Their team attack attemps were hilarious.

*MK comes from the right of me, mid-air*
*Pikachu comes from the left of me*
*Grabs Pikachu*
*B-throw*
*Hits MK*

Come on MK. :/

Aibou

Smash Master
Have you ever seen Disney's Aladin where Aladin runs away from the authorities in the town marketplace? Yeah, that's how my match went. I was laughing so hard I had to leave the match after that. Their team attack attemps were hilarious.
Love the analogy xD

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Silly basic brawl noobs... 2 on 1 brawl is no way to fight...
2v1 is the ultimate desperation move in this game

theres also items too, i thought about turning them on since we had a few 2v1 only fights. We didnt have player 2 in our room.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Noobs always get desperate. Especially when they get owned 1v1 and try to recruit someone else to help take you out. Basically yeah, ultimate desperation move.

Top Bottom