• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which Final Smash should we include?

• Payload

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Stage: Levincia
1690140945786.png

The main electric city, Levincia‘s main platform is the stage surrounded by advertisements. Meanwhile electric type Pokémon including Bellibolt, Pinchurin, Luxray and Magnamite will make appearances on the stage.

Occaisionally, Iono will preform a livestream in the background, so your fighters that do well could have people cheering them on during the livestream. This would give this stage some uniqueness amoung stages.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Don't forget you don't need to submit a stage in order to submit music! Feel free to submit both or either one!

Note, I will be largely busy until Wednesday unless something happens and I have some free time.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is our stage submissions for Pokemon Scarlet & Violet

Stage: Area Zero

The area is a touring stage that will start at the top of the crater of Area Zero and descend into the abyss; through the fog. It will fly over the land masses that dot Area Zero and the landmarks there including the Research Labs. As the stage goes down further, it enters into the depths of Area Zero which are adorned by crystals that help with the Terastalizing phenomenon in the region.

Area Zero depths
Once the stage reaches the end, it arrives at Zero Lab and enters into the lab where you can find either Professor Sawada and Koraidon or Professor Turo with Miraidon. The chance of seeing either is decided upon the match starting and never changes. Once arriving in Zero Lab, it will circle the Time Machine before it releases a pulse of energy which causes the stage to revert back to the starting position.

Time Machine area

The stage layout is a battlefield-type stage with elements taken from Area Zero for the platform appearances such as the terrain, fences, and the trees. The Omega and Battlefield layout sees the stage settled into the upper level of Area Zero.

Here are the cameos in Area Zero:
  • Venomoth
  • Dunsparce
  • Bisharp
  • Talinflame
  • Garganacl​
  • Bellibolt​
  • Glimmora​
  • Greavard​
Then, depending on if Scarlet or Violet was decided upon at the start of the match
  • Scarlet
    • Slither Wing
    • Great Tusk
    • Sandy Shocks
    • Brute Bonnet
    • Koraidon
  • Violet
    • Iron Moth
    • Iron Treads
    • Iron Thorns
    • Iron Hands
    • Miraidon

Music
Area Zero
Wild Battle (Area Zero)
Poco Path
Stage: Paldea Academy
View attachment 375025
The central hub for the entirety of Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, Paldea Academy is a prestigious school in which people from across the region attend. Now in the games this is either called Naranja Academy or Uva Academy based on version, but that difference can be chosen with a unique input in the same way as Boxing Ring being either a Punch-Out or Smash stage.

In Smash, this is a traveling stage identical to Lumiose City, Paldea Academy has 4 layouts:
  • A flat walk-off placed directly in front of the entrance of the school.
  • A three-platform layout taking place in the library.
  • A Pokemon Stadium-style arena.
  • A Battlefield-like layout overseeing the entirety of the school.
Across all four layouts, the following characters can make cameos:
  • Nemona Majima: A fight-happy student and the Council President. The Pokemon accompanying her are Orthworm, Lycanroc and Pawmot.
  • Arven: A reserved student with a penchant for cooking. The Pokemon accompanying him are Scovillain, Garganacl and Mabosstiff.
  • Penny: A tech-savvy student who's been a victim of bullying. The Pokemon accompanying her are Flareon, Umbreon and Leafeon, among other Eeveelutions.
  • Clavell: Not to be confused with the nun from Madeline, Clavell is the director of Naranja/Uva Academy. The Pokemon accompanying him are Oranguru, Polteageist, and Houndoom.
  • Miriam: The school nurse. The Pokemon that accompany her are Eelektross, Glalie, and Toxapex.
  • Dendra: The battle studies teacher, making her appearance during a Smash match make sense. The Pokemon accompanying her are Hariyama, Hawlucha and either Blaze Breed or Aqua Breed Tauros based on whether the match is on Naranja Academy or Uva Academy.
Stage: Levincia
View attachment 375032
The main electric city, Levincia‘s main platform is the stage surrounded by advertisements. Meanwhile electric type Pokémon including Bellibolt, Pinchurin, Luxray and Magnamite will make appearances on the stage.

Occaisionally, Iono will preform a livestream in the background, so your fighters that do well could have people cheering them on during the livestream. This would give this stage some uniqueness amoung stages.
You can go here to vote!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Please remember to go vote!

We could use a few more votes as the race is tied currently between two choices.
So, basically, it's a tie up between Noah and Master Hand.

1666091001999.png
1666091022570.png

Noah and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 can certainly bring new content to Smash within DLC but, to me, Master Hand seems an odd pick because we already have Smash content in Smash. Infinite being certainly the case as we brought back a lot of stuff. You can play Smash 64 via Masterpiece, we have included Primids as a Mii Costume, we could have variations of Final Destination from past Smash games but....a few a bundle like this would fall flat.

Now rarely do I look at our results and announce my plans for the future but, currently, I am in moment where I am about to.

Within our game project time, I was planning on a definitive edition where all of the DLC was wrapped up into one package including Mii Costumes years down the road plus some extra content. This was my plan all along but my plan was to include at least one character to put in as an extra bonus character.

How do people feel about this?

Allow Noah to become our 1st Party Character addition for Season 3 while regulating Master Hand to the definitive edition? I can't say if the Definitive Edition will have more than one newcomer but I suppose that is something we can vote on. Nothing pass 3 though.
We then had a poll with Master Hand winning the option to "move Master Hand to the Definitive Edition" which is what "Infinite Beyond" is. That being said, we will honor our decision and make Master Hand available for the roster. Now, I will be implementing a poll at the top concerning how we implement said character: if it will be base roster, promotion, exclusive, etc. I will provide details in our thread poll.

That being said, I want to start fleshing out a character so we will be doing a

Character Job: Master Hand Gameplay & Submission

For gameplay submissions, just write how you think Master Hand would feel like when playing. How is its speed? Weight? Jump? You can find examples of these under "Attributes" on ssbwiki.com. I will take submissions for these and piece together what I feel like a combination of all opinions on how Master Hand would work.

For Moveset submissions, as we did earlier, we are going to a collect move and then patch together a working moveset for the character. You can submit normals, throws, and other attacks but we will also be including the Specials on the front page. The other attacks will be added to our Wikia page at a later date.

We need:

• Neutral Special
  • Side Special
  • Up Special
  • Down Special
  • Final Smash

GolisoPower

Smash Master
From a gameplay standpoint, I kinda imagine Master Hand being a floaty super-heavyweight, kinda like Dedede. Maybe we push the balance a little by making him heavier than Bowser, too? He'd have to be smaller and have quicker frame data while also keeping a majority of his moves, which seem heavily projectile-based and good for burst mobility.

As for moveset submissions:
1690311670648.png
Side Special: Finger Cannon:
A chargeable, aimable projectile stance. Master Hand can aim up or down before firing a burst of 3 shots from his fingers. Each bullet deals 5% and has medium-low knockback, and travels very quickly, too. This is his Side Special via Debug Input in Melee.
1690311806825.png

(Couldn't find a photo of Master Hand finger-walking)
Dash attack: Finger Walking
Master Hand will flip around and start making a walking motion with his pointer and middle fingers. This hits 4 times normally for a total of 13% damage and low knockback, but there's a second input where he flicks his pointer finger upwards strongly for a good 7% and strong knockback.

FazDude

Smash Master
Master Hand Gameplay
I feel like Master Hand should take some inspiration from Sephiroth, since he does a pretty good job at feeling like a "boss" character, which is something Master Hand should emulate. One thing I wanna focus on is the high endlag on his stronger attacks (potentially laggier than Sephiroth, actually).

Otherwise, I agree with Goliso's floaty heavyweight take, and especially the moves. I do wanna throw one of my own into the ring, though:
  • Up Special: Teleport
    • A simple teleporting move achieved by Master Hand snapping his fingers. He doesn't have a hitbox during this move, but can combo one Teleport into another (although you can't chain it beyond that).

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I do like the idea of adding superarmor to his attacks.

How does everybody feel about giving Master Hand a permanent hurtbox on the wrist that deals extra damage? How could we balance that?

Master Hand Gameplay
I feel like Master Hand should take some inspiration from Sephiroth, since he does a pretty good job at feeling like a "boss" character, which is something Master Hand should emulate. One thing I wanna focus on is the high endlag on his stronger attacks (potentially laggier than Sephiroth, actually).

Otherwise, I agree with Goliso's floaty heavyweight take, and especially the moves. I do wanna throw one of my own into the ring, though:
  • Up Special: Teleport
    • A simple teleporting move achieved by Master Hand snapping his fingers. He doesn't have a hitbox during this move, but can combo one Teleport into another (although you can't chain it beyond that).
If I may, we have so many teleport moves. How do you feel about the Rocket Punch attack he does taking place for that?

HERE IS A WIKI PAGE FOR MASTER HAND AND HIS MOVESET AS A BOSS

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
How does everybody feel about giving Master Hand a permanent hurtbox on the wrist that deals extra damage? How could we balance that?
I'd say Bowser Jr. is a good basis for weak spot hurtboxes: he takes 1.15x damage if hit on his body, but 0.88x damage when hit on the Clown Car. Maybe for someone bigger like Master Hand we make them more amplified if by a margin?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'd say Bowser Jr. is a good basis for weak spot hurtboxes: he takes 1.15x damage if hit on his body, but 0.88x damage when hit on the Clown Car. Maybe for someone bigger like Master Hand we make them more amplified if by a margin?
Good idea. I had forgotten about that. So maybe like 1.50x?

Down smash for Master Hand: Fist slam - Master Hand slams with his fist like if he was totally angry and it deals 18% damage (it can also potentially make you buried due to it's weight)

Normal attack: Slap
- Master Hand does his iconic slap. It deals 8% per slap. It can be semi-spammable.

Neutral special: Finger beams - Master Hand shoots out a blue lasers from each fingertip. The attack deal 6% per laser.

Aerial neutral attack: Open hand - Master Hand opens himself like on this picture and it deals damage around itself (It deals 7% damage).
1690369383328.png

(This is what the attack looks like)

Final Smash: Fighting teams, assemble!! - When grabbing a ball, Master Hand creates a portal that brings all fighting teams (fighting polygon team, fighting wireframe team, fighting alloy team and fighting mii team) from past smash games and lets them beat up various fighters while being on stage with strong attacks before disappearing. After the arrival of fighting teams, he does an "airplane" move and chooses one fighter to be instantly KOed.

The final smash doesn't instantly KO anyone except the last move made by Master Hand (I'm talking about "airplane")
(The name of final smash is a certain reference to one of popular comic book series of all time)

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Usmash: Master Hand punches upwards
Dsmash: Does a jumping slap in a downwards motion

Nair - Open handed sumemersualt
Fair - Does a chopping motion in a downwards motion
Uair - Master Hand drills his finger upwards
Grab - Master Hand fully grabs the opponent, covering them

Pummel - Master Hand squeezes the opponent

Fthrow - Tosses them forward
Bthrow - Tosses them backwards
Uthrow - Master Hand flies to the top of the screen and then plummets back down

Down Special: Finger Lazers: Master Hand shoots laser beams down out of his finger tips. Has cool down.

Final smash: The Hands: Master Hand teleports the opponent to another dimension where he and Crazy Hand proceed to beat up on the opponent, playing volleyball with them before Master Hand swats them away

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Neutral Special: Finger Gun
Master Hand fires a single explosive bullet that flies the length of Final Destination before exploding. Charging the attack up and then releasing it at the end of the charge will fire three bullets instead of 1 or 2.

Side Smash: Slap
Master Hand will reel back and then launch himself half the distance of FD while slapping the opponents. It does more damage to opponents who get hit with the slap at the tail-end of the attack with more launch.

Up Special: Airplane
This differs from the original one as it will work in a manner similar to Fire Fox but has more directional movement like Mach Tornado. Master Hand still does the Devil Horns as he moves with the two tips of the fingers having more damage output than the rest. The backside of the "exhaust" can deal collateral fire damage.

Down Special: Finger Beam
Master Hand causes four lasers to shoot out of four of his fingers which will move randomly in a radius 1/4 the size of FD. The pattern is random each time which makes it unpredictable but also not reliable. It will shock and then juggle the opponents caught in it. If any characters are fully caught in it during the 5 minutes of animation, they will be launched. Like many MH attacks, there is enhanced superarmor to them but no damage reduction.

Final Smash: Master Core
Master Hand will be engulfed by darkness and then transform into:

Master Giant: Will do three huge sweeps across the length of the stage.
Master Beast: Will pounce into the middle where Master Giant was and unleashes a powerful lightning strike.
Master Edges: Unleashes a travel barrage of sword slashes in a manner similar to Mach Tornado and Octoslash that goes to the right and then to the left.
Master Fortress: This encloses the area affected by the Final Smash with Master Fortress-like material where opponents can escape and then unleashes a barrage of purple master plasma blasts.
Master Core: Finally, it becomes Master Core in its purest form and it will unleash several waves of energy that emanate out; OHKO anyone above 100% at the start of the final smash.

The entire Final Smash takes roughly 10 seconds. This makes this one the longest Final Smash in the game.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am thinking of doing voting for the Master Hand Final Smash because I like each one (I will admit I think my ties in the entire Master'ness of the Master Hand lineage. But it feels natural to include Crazy Hand and almost feels criminal not to.

Here are the results of the voting for the Scarlet/Violet Stage...

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Area Zero5 (10)515
Paldea Academy4 (8)412
Levinicia1 (2)13

This was a pretty close race for the Scarlet/Violet stage but Area Zero has been selected. This will cause the aforementioned pokemon PLUS the pokeball pokemon that we selected to get Spirits. We will be doing that at a later date.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you, everyone, for your submissions! We had a lot of good choices and I will be looking through them and deciding which ones to include into the moveset. That being said, I would like to hold a voting round for our Final Smash considering we had three great entries! These are:

Just a question, We'll have submissions for Master Hands classic mode route right?
Final Smash: Fighting teams, assemble!! - When grabbing a ball, Master Hand creates a portal that brings all fighting teams (fighting polygon team, fighting wireframe team, fighting alloy team and fighting mii team) from past smash games and lets them beat up various fighters while being on stage with strong attacks before disappearing. After the arrival of fighting teams, he does an "airplane" move and chooses one fighter to be instantly KOed.

The final smash doesn't instantly KO anyone except the last move made by Master Hand (I'm talking about "airplane")
(The name of final smash is a certain reference to one of popular comic book series of all time)
Final smash: The Hands: Master Hand teleports the opponent to another dimension where he and Crazy Hand proceed to beat up on the opponent, playing volleyball with them before Master Hand swats them away
Final Smash: Master Core
Master Hand will be engulfed by darkness and then transform into:

Master Giant: Will do three huge sweeps across the length of the stage.
Master Beast: Will pounce into the middle where Master Giant was and unleashes a powerful lightning strike.
Master Edges: Unleashes a travel barrage of sword slashes in a manner similar to Mach Tornado and Octoslash that goes to the right and then to the left.
Master Fortress: This encloses the area affected by the Final Smash with Master Fortress-like material where opponents can escape and then unleashes a barrage of purple master plasma blasts.
Master Core: Finally, it becomes Master Core in its purest form and it will unleash several waves of energy that emanate out; OHKO anyone above 100% at the start of the final smash.

The entire Final Smash takes roughly 10 seconds. This makes this one the longest Final Smash in the game.
Please go here to vote

We will now begin submitting the content that goes into Master Hand's character kit....

Character: Master Hand Content

This includes the following...

1 Entrance Animation
2 Idle poses
4 Taunts
3 Victory Animations
1 Victory Theme
1 Kirby Hat
1 Boxing Ring Title
1 Sanke Codec
1 Palutena's Guidance
1 Classic Mode Route

Character: Master Hand Alternate Colors

In addition, we will also submit colors for Master Hand. Please remember that Infinite included four additional color slots. When submitting, please provide the color slot name plus the reference. Now, we don't need always a color reference for Master Hand. I feel this character sort of lends himself to having more stereotypical color swaps. Like, just Blue but with no reference behind it. I suppose we could pull from bosses found in Smash (purple for Ridley/Galleom), Pink for Duon, etc. But it's not necessary.

Last edited:
Entrance animation:
Master Hand flies from the side of the screen and laughs when arrives on the stage.

Kirby hat:
Kirby would wear a Master Hand glove on the head just like Spongebob on this picture. He would use the neutral special.
1690459259906.png

Boxing ring title:
"The handy king of Super Smash Bros"

I went with longer name for him, because he is a villain of smash games and he seems like a king of it. Plus he is a hand, so that makes sense.

Victory theme:

Smash 64 opening theme (Callback to the first smash game)

Right taunt:
Master Hand does a finger wag.
1690459791005.png

Up taunt:
Master Hand does a "peace sign"
1690459911280.png

Attachments

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
Entrance Animation:
Master Hand does the 3, 2, 1 gesture from the Smash 64 intro

Classic Mode Route:
History of Smash
A Classic Mode Route based on the history of the Smash Bros franchise.​
Round One
:ultmario::ultlink::ultkirby::ultpikachu:
Random Smash 64 StageThe Smash 64 Track for that stage (EX: Peach's Castle - Peach's Castle Track)4 Fighters that are kind of the face of Smash
Round Two
:ultpeach::ultbowser::ulticeclimbers::ultsheik::ultzelda: (:ultfox:)
Random Smash Melee Stage
The Smash Melee Track for that stage
The first Fighters to be revealed in Melee (There's a 5% chance that Fox appears instead of any of the other fighters)
Round Three
Galleom (:ultsnake: & :ultsonic: are your companions)
Galleom's Boss StageRandom track from the Subspace Emmisary bossesReference to the Subspace Emmisary and the first Third Party characters in Smash
Round Four
:ultvillager::ultpacman::ultryu::ultbayonetta: :ultmiifighters:
Random Smash 4 StageThe Smash 4 Track for that stageSome of the most impactful additions to the Smash 4 roster
Round Five
:ultridley::ultkrool::ultpiranha::ultjoker::ultbanjokazooie::ultsora:
Random Smash Ultimate StageThe Smash Ultimate Track for that stage
Some of the most impactful additions to the Smash Ultimate roster
Round Six
Isaac, Waluigi, Crash, Geno, Doomguy
Random Smash Infinite StageThe Smash Infinite Track for that stageThe most highly-requested fighters that finally got added in Smash Infinite
Final RoundBoss Master Hand (Dark Color), :ultmiifighters:(The Mii has Sakurai's Face)New Boss Stage based on the Smash 64 intro desk
1690460398611.png
Smash 64 - OpeningJust an interesting way to end things off

Note: The Desk Boss Stage and Smash 64 Opening track aren't in the game, so if my Classic mode route gets added I hope it's possible to get those 2 pieces of content in.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Entrance Animation - Master Hand laughs maniacally, as he descends onto the stage from above.

Taunt 1 (Up) – Master Hand gives a thumbs up.
Taunt 2 (Right) – Master Hand points forward
Taunt 4 (Left) - Master Hand snaps his fingers
Taunt 4 (Down) – Master Hand clenches his fist and laughs evily.

Victory Pose 1 - A smash ball appears on screen and Master Hand destroys it in his fist.

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
Here are my only ideas -
Entrance animation -
Master hand would get dropped onto the stage just like he drops the toys of the fighters on the table in the original 64 intro

Taunts -

Down -
Master hand does a thumbs down

Alternate colors -

A bright yellow (sort of light ish color) inspired by galeem

A black color inspired by darkhon

Victory animations -

Master hand teleports all over the place when finally appearing infront of the camera using his snap move that he does for stunnig and teleporting in his ultimate fight

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
I wrote a reveal trailer to Master Hand a while ago if this counts. Enjoy.

One More Time

(Cross Fair intro)

The scene starts with a CGI Cutscene featuring literality all the Smash Fighters batting each other on Battlefield similar to the SSBU’s "Everyone is Here" Banner Comes to Life ad. More than 100 fighters were all shown once. Such as Sonic spin-dashing Crash Bandicoot, Sora happily flew in the air while dodging attacks from Geno, the Doomslayer firing his bullets at Wario and Waluigi as the two screamed for their lives, Banjo and Ratchet both angrily charged at each other, Sephiroth tried to stab Lara Croft from above only for Red from Angry Birds to land a hit in his stomach with his own body, King Boo chased down both Luigi and Stylist before a duo of Leon Kenndy and Zagreus came to save them in the nick of time and so much more. It was utter chaos as usual.

Finally Mario came face to face with Link, Kirby, and Pikachu. It was time to settle their fight once and for all. The four all jumped with their eyes glowing and each of them all prepared for each other’s one last Final Smash. But just before they unleashed their ultimate attacks at one another. The scene slowly transitioned to pure light before it switched back to pure darkness. Soon enough, the scene fades back to view as it shows trophies of every single fighter all sitting on a table within the trophy room from Melee.

Watching above on all the trophies was Master Hand who carefully viewed the collection he had built. But at last, he was finally done. It was complete. Despite not having a face, Master Hand seemed to be awfully tired and worn out in the end. As if that perhaps maybe he should finally move on from his childhood and simply rest for good. Crazy Hand was next to Master Hand and pointed at him as if to say that it was finally time to stop and let it go. It was finally over. This was the end of Smash.

Soon enough, the two Hands saw a glowing light above them. A light representing their freedom and a place to fully rest for good. Crazy Hand nodded to Master Hand and flew towards the light. Master Hand seemed hesitant at first. He was finally going to rest for once but is this really it? Is this what he really wanted? Master Hand looked at all the motionless trophies one last time and decided it was finally time to move on after all. Master Hand slowly moved towards the light and reached out to it. The closer he was, the more Master Hand slowly transformed from a giant white hand to a more realistic human hand. Master Hand was going to rest once and for all…..before he heard a voice behind him.

“It's-a-me, Mario!”

Master Hand suddenly stops himself and quickly turns around. All the Smash fighters have come to life once more. Instead of looking for a fight. They all simply stared at Master Hand before each of them gave him a warm smile. Mario happily raised his fist to the air while the rest also did the same with either their fists or weapons or body. Each of them were all expressing their gratitude to Master Hand as if to say “Thank you for everything you have done for us.” Each of them all saying their last farewell to Master Hand and to never forget all the times they all spent together. A surge of emotions rushed through Master Hand like a storm. Remembering why he started all this from the very beginning. He had loved all of them and their adventures from their respective games. Wanting to gather them all together and have a wonderful time fighting each other to celebrate the games he truly loved.

Master Hand turned around back to the light again before looking back at the smiling fighters before he then held his own fist tightly as he began to make a decision. After a short while, Master Hand realized something and finally made his choice. He snapped his fingers and the light fades away, confusing all the fighters. It was not over just yet. Master Hand finally turns around and points at the fighters cheerfully. It was finally his turn. Mario realized it and made a fighting stance towards Master Hand with the rest of the fighters following suit. It was time for another battle.

Master Hand formed a fist once more and flew at the fighters with the intention to punch them.

MASTER HAND shows who’s Boss!

(Gameplay ensues)

After the gameplay, all the fighters were all wore out. Only Mario and Master Hand were fighting now. The two expressed joy at one another once more before ending it with Mario jumping with the intention of fighting once more.

Smash will never truly die.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Master Hand Alt Color:
Swarm Hand (Rainbow)

An alternate costume shouting out to his Master Core form, Master Hand's "body" is now slightly more ethereal as Swarm is forming around a rainbow-colored light from within.

Victory Animation:
Master Hand gently places a Trophy of the 2nd Place fighter on the victory platform before the camera zooms out, possibly revealing trophies of any other fighters that have fought in the battle. Satisfied with this, Master Hand gives the camera a big thumbs up.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Oh, I also forgot the "Splash Tagline"

And, no,

Master Hand gets Handsey!

is not allowed.

PG people

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will keep Master Hand content open for a while longer. Still waiting on alternate colors

Here are the results of the Final Smash though!

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Fighting Teams, Assemble!2 (4)26
The Hands3 (6)28
Master Core3 (6)410

While theoretically, The Hands is within a two point striking range with Master Core, this would possibly lead to a tie. Unless there are any objections, I will be giving Master Core as Master Hand's Final Smash. That being said, I still kind of want to include Crazy Hand in some form into the Final Smash.

I will be updating the front page with Master Hand's moveset information over the weekend. That being said, he has a stock icon now

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you, everyone, for your submissions! I will be compiling the results and adding them in a post as well as the front page over the weekend.

We now progress to....

Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Spirits

Below is a list of Spirits that will appear in SSBIB due to being pokeball pokemon or being cameos in a stage. You may submit other Spirits obviously but these ones will be included into the Spirit Lists no matter if we give them Spirit attributes and battles or not. You may write Spirit information and battles for them.

1. Lokix
  2. Dachsbun
  3. Aramrogue
  4. Grafaiai
  5. Brambleghast
  6. Tinkaton
  7. Palafin
  8. Flamigo
  9. Dodonzo
  10. Tatsugiri
  11. Farigaraf
  12. Garganacl
  13. Bellibolt
  14. Glimmora
  15. Greavard
  16. Slither Wing
  17. Great Tusk
  18. Sandy Shocks
  19. Brute Bonnet
  20. Iron Moth
  21. Iron Treads
  22. Iron Thorns
  23. Iron Hands
  24. Koraidon
  25. Miraidon

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
Thank you, everyone, for your submissions! I will be compiling the results and adding them in a post as well as the front page over the weekend.

We now progress to....

Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Spirits

Below is a list of Spirits that will appear in SSBIB due to being pokeball pokemon or being cameos in a stage. You may submit other Spirits obviously but these ones will be included into the Spirit Lists no matter if we give them Spirit attributes and battles or not. You may write Spirit information and battles for them.

1. Lokix
  2. Dachsbun
  3. Aramrogue
  4. Grafaiai
  5. Brambleghast
  6. Tinkaton
  7. Palafin
  8. Flamigo
  9. Dodonzo
  10. Tatsugiri
  11. Farigaraf
  12. Garganacl
  13. Bellibolt
  14. Glimmora
  15. Greavard
  16. Slither Wing
  17. Great Tusk
  18. Sandy Shocks
  19. Brute Bonnet
  20. Iron Moth
  21. Iron Treads
  22. Iron Thorns
  23. Iron Hands
  24. Koraidon
  25. Miraidon
I have a question are yall making a new wiki/fandom for beyond or are you just updating the current one??

Top Bottom