• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario RPG Remake Thank You Letter Megathread!!

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Alright everybody, fasten your seatbelts and make sure your trays are in the upright position, because this is the...

SUPER MARIO RPG REMAKE THANK YOU LETTER CAMPAIGN MEGATHREAD!!!

So, for those of you who forgot, Nintendo dropped a nuclear bombshell during the last direct: an announcement for the new Super Mario RPG remake that's coming out for the Switch on November 17th!

Did I expect such a thing? Hell no. Did you expect that? Probably not, but we're all so damn elated it's finally happening even weeks after the announcement. I have been watching announcement reaction videos non-stop. I'm sure some of us have been crying with absolute, unbridled joy.

And it took us all decades, and I mean literally decades of campaigning, writing, wishing, crying and begging Nintendo and Square to bury the hatchet and to finally let our boys Geno and Mallow be in a game again. After 27 years, our wishes have finally come true. And a very long wait it's been.

So I say we thank the fine folks at Nintendo and Square for finally, after so long, making this happen.

I wrote a thank-you letter that Sucumbio Sucumbio was kind enough to help edit and you can sign it here:

Please sign it, spread the word, post it on Twitter or Mastodon or Lemmy or any other place you can think of. Round up the boys! And girls! And people of all genders! Let's show Nintendo and Square how much this means to us.

Also, if you wanna submit art, you can post it here, and after we get enough signatures, I'll print them out and mail them to Nintendo and Square.

If you want to contribute or help in other ways, please reply, all help is of course extremely appreciated, I can't do all of this **** by myself.

How I feel about Nintendo and Square right now:

thankyouenough.png

Last edited:

ctt4lfecw

Smash Ace
Alright everybody, fasten your seatbelts and make sure your trays are in the upright position, because this is the...

SUPER MARIO RPG REMAKE THANK YOU LETTER CAMPAIGN MEGATHREAD!!!

So, for those of you who forgot, Nintendo dropped a nuclear bombshell during the last direct: an announcement for the new Super Mario RPG remake that's coming out for the Switch on November 17th!

Did I expect such a thing? Hell no. Did you expect that? Probably not, but we're all so damn elated it's finally happening even weeks after the announcement. I have been watching announcement reaction videos non-stop. I'm sure some of us have been crying with absolute, unbridled joy.

And it took us all decades, and I mean literally decades of campaigning, writing, wishing, crying and begging Nintendo and Square to bury the hatchet and to finally let our boys Geno and Mallow be in a game again. After 27 years, our wishes have finally come true. And a very long wait it's been.

So I say we thank the fine folks at Nintendo and Square for finally, after so long, making this happen.

I wrote a thank-you letter that Sucumbio Sucumbio was kind enough to help edit and you can sign it here:

Please sign it, spread the word, post it on Twitter or Mastodon or Lemmy or any other place you can think of. Round up the boys! And girls! And people of all genders! Let's show Nintendo and Square how much this means to us.

Also, if you wanna submit art, you can post it here, and after we get enough signatures, I'll print them out and mail them to Nintendo and Square.

If you want to contribute or help in other ways, please reply, all help is of course extremely appreciated, I can't do all of this **** by myself.

How I feel about Nintendo and Square right now:

View attachment 375136
Yeah pretty much I’ve been doing nothing but watching reaction videos too. Still doesn’t feel real. Very proud of the fan base, and all of those associated with Super Mario RPG. 27 year-long emotional rollercoaster. Geno and Mallow are back. We did it, we won!

Last edited:
Top Bottom