• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "But always worrying won't help..."
---
Byleth: "It still means a lot that you would do so to a relative stranger like me."
---
Kamui: "I've never seen anyone else do that either... aside from my own daughter." :lol:
(...Ruby's right. We're already often worried enough about the villains we know for a fact are a threat like the Alliance...)
___

Specter: "No one deserves to lose someone they care about..."
___

Pichu: "(What about Ms. Lilith?)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...Ruby's right. We're already often worried enough about the villains we know for a fact are a threat like the Alliance...)
___

Specter: "No one deserves to lose someone they care about..."
___

Pichu: "(What about Ms. Lilith?)"
Nora: "Yeah! Let's actually relax for one."
---
Byleth: Especially multiple times...
---
Kamui: "She can't do things like that either. She's a different type of dragon."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "Yeah! Let's actually relax for one."
---
Byleth: Especially multiple times...
---
Kamui: "She can't do things like that either. She's a different type of dragon."
Penny: "A great idea, Nora!"

(If everyone else agrees, then so do I!) -Noms on another slice of pizza-
___

-Not like Specter Knight could know...-

-Sans would relate-
___

Girafarig: "(She did look really different...)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "A great idea, Nora!"

(If everyone else agrees, then so do I!) -Noms on another slice of pizza-
___

-Not like Specter Knight could know...-

-Sans would relate-
___

Girafarig: "(She did look really different...)"
-HECK YEAH, DAY OFF-
---
Byleth: "...If you ever need to talk, I'll be willing to listen." :)
---
Kamui: "I wonder where she's off to now..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-HECK YEAH, DAY OFF-
---
Byleth: "...If you ever need to talk, I'll be willing to listen." :)
---
Kamui: "I wonder where she's off to now..."
(I still can't imagine you two possibly being that clueless and nervous around each other for that long...) -Said to Yang and Blake out of surprise since canonically, the two have been together for quite a while here-
___

Specter: "...I suppose I've already learned the lesson that speaking of troubles is healthier than not speaking of them."

___

-Still working on the Pokecenter?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ophanimon unreplied
Star: (Oh, what if I tried to use one of my spells on the book to bring him back to life?!) :b:
___

Specter: "...Huh, I didn't realize how many ghost-like Pokemon were once human or another species...

...Uhh, are all of these ghost Pokemon like that?"
___

-Others can verify that Frostferatu deserves respect?-
___

Pichu: "(This'll be easy!)"

Pikachu: "(Careful, sis! We've never fought anything besides other Pokemon before!)"
___

-Which Dipper tries to capitalize on to land attack to string into a combo!-
Lily: That would be even better! :D
---
Nitocris: "Not all. I am contracted with one of a Pokémon species named Yamask, she like all of her species, carries a mask that is in the image of the face she has in life, which she often grieves about.

But then I'm also contracted with a Litwick... He's basically a little specter possessing a candle that drains the energy out of any living person in proximity, and came to be in that way. He's... Also a little bit of a prankster"

Ereshkigal: "Aaaaah..."
---
Franzy: "Not like he could do us any harm at that size" :p
Frostferatu: "Hey!"
---
-They start shooting small and slow beams-
---
Chrono: Crap...!
Shez: "Mindgames? When have I ever lied to you, girl?"
---
-yaaaaaaaaay-
Draco: "Tsk, I won't fall for that!"
---
unreplied
---
-Now playing with their dolls racing cars!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ophanimon unreplied
Again, I'm waiting for Golden on that one.

Though tbh I still think that waiting for everyone to reply on that one is less of a big deal either way since it's separate from everything else.

Lily: That would be even better! :D
---
Nitocris: "Not all. I am contracted with one of a Pokémon species named Yanmask, she like all of her species, carries a mask that is in the image of the face she has in life, which she often grieves about.

But then I'm also contracted with a Litwick... He's basically a little specter possessing a candle that drains the energy out of any living person in proximity, and came to be in that way. He's... Also a little bit of a prankster"

Ereshkigal: "Aaaaah..."
---
Franzy: "Not like he could do us any harm at that size" :p
Frostferatu: "Hey!"
---
-They start shooting small and slow beams-
---
Chrono: Crap...!
Star: (I think that's a theory worth testing!)
___

Specter: "So like with any other spirits, their origins vary significantly..."
___

... -Trying not to take offense to that because she's also short-

-Though from the sounds of it, Frostferatu might be even shorter than Aquamarine is- :V

___

-The Electric-Type Pokemon are surprised that their ranged attacks are slow, but nonetheless take care to dodge them or counter them with Sparks-
___

-While Chrono's clearly a quick-learner, he still got to get used to fighting games and new video games in general-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Alphys needs to ensure Burrito...-

Ophanimon: "Thank you. And you're correct. I am here on my own behalf, just my underlings aware... And Alphamon, as she leads the Royal Knights"

Martha: "...What did she say?"

Ophanimon: "Alphamon is like a mediator who is neutral to the matters of others, and only gives her own judgment when necessary, so when I told her, she only gave a nod. So it's unclear to me wether she's on your favor, against you, or fully neutral. She's also a nice partner to chat our problems with" :p

Spadamon: "...Problems?"

Ophanimon: "Oh, don't worry about that now"

Artoria: "We don't see Pokémon as pets either, but as partners"

-That would be so silly to think, so she orders it to arrive next day-

Monika: "...So there was this evil flower named Flowey..."

Scáthach: "So you're her Trainer, Alphys? I know she's in good hands then"

-Rita has a bad feeling about this, and any Autobot in the battle turns into vehicle mode to try to get away from the titan-
Jeanne: "...We call him...Godzilla"
Rita: "W-What are you?!" -she's used to make her monsters grow large, but something about this one seems different, definitely an enemy-

Charlotte: "No, I've never heard it roar like that!"
---
Nanoha: "...I'm so sorry..."
Gorgon: "Hey, speak!"
---

Alain: "Thank you..."
Gil: "Hey, what is that over there?"

-Tiki estupefied by what she's seeing-
---
Takeru: May she find peace some day...
-Atalanta and Sakura also alerted-
-And every Pokemon who's been here for a while can attest to that-

Penny: "I fully agree with Scáthach!"

R-Really?

No way! It IS him!

Dipper: "He's incredibly powerful and dangerous, but also usually shows up to help with even more dangerous enemies..."

Mabel: "So believe it or not, Basel's in good hands! A giant lizard monster's, to be specific." :p

Then...what was it...? -Scanning for any signs of the source of the roars-
___

Ralsei: "...Whatever just happened to him, it...appears his glasses were turned into an item..."

-The item in question, if scanned by any magical device, is identified as Dealmaker, a heavy defense and magic stats-boosting item-
___

-The first Specimen they'd see, as well as the first one attacked by the Royal Knight, is an entity that looks like an 8bit horror game character brought to life-

-Being a digital-based entity, the knight's attack might deal even more damage to it than any other damage source, while others who saw would notice the floating face bore a vague resemblance to Gaster, albeit far more humanoid-looking-

-The second Specimen would narrowly manage to avoid the Royal Knight's first few attacks, and didn't look as inherently frightening as most of the others, instead resembling an angry imp-like creature with deer and wolf traits-

-However, she immediately proved to be just as dangerous, if not even more than several of the other Specimens attacking the town, as she was using claws to deal severe slash wounds to several civilians and was actual wolves to viciously attack any other civilians in sight-

-Specimen 5, while not showing visibly damage from the pummeling, is still heavily damaged by it to the point of being launched at least a mile away in a matter of mere seconds-

-Other Specimens overhear the conflict, including the previously frightened off Specimen 10, and turn their attention to Peppino and Tiki once more-
___

-Given the implications that Specimen 4's own origins were tragic, she might finally find peace if she passes on...The Hellgate Source's name isn't quite literal, as it seems to only serves as a portal for creatures and spirits from various to dimensions to brought into the room-

-Specimen 6 is thrown along with it, and despite it's strings attempts to pull it free, the puppet entity can only glare at Weiss and the others in anger before being sucked into the Hellgate Source as well-

-Only Specimen 8 remains unaccounted for...But after a few seconds, the group can faintly hear something slamming on the ceiling-

D-Don't worry, Burrito, we'll be alright. -Petting her to try and calm her down- We just n-need to figure this situation out...

This situation is growing more complicated by the minute. Is there a chance we can be granted an audience with Alphamon?
Alear: "...What is a Godzilla...?"

Sothis: "We should focus on the Servants."
Shez: "What if the others are in danger?!"
Sothis: "Then we would be rushing in instead of having this conversation." -trying to hint at her time powers without saying them-
Max Brass: "...Huh?"
---
Queen Medusa: "You heard her. Speak up!" :glare: -invested in friend Gorgon's confusion-
---
Kanna: "W-What are these creatures?!"
---
Ruby: "...I can hear it... Stay quiet, everyone."

Palutena: "I see... So then are you only here to warn us or is there a potential for us to cooperate?"
[I'm still newer here....is there really a computer thingy that wants me gone, Alphys....? What did I do wrong....?]

-he doesn't buy it, but other Pokémon having testimonies might help since he'd never actually interacted with caught Pokémon intentionally-

-yay-

....an evil flower named Flowey. An imaginative name.
-now that I think of it, Ive could have really had fun tormenting Flowey, especially if he figured out his real identity....-

-still distracted by the pets and the cookie-
-not only is Burrito in good hands with such a caring yet quirky Trainer, but it can be recognized an easy-going Pokémon like Burrito is perfect for her; nothing she has to worry about too much like for example, Kamui having to deal with Corrin's wild nature and thrill for fighting-

-looking up at Serpenterra (because a quick search shows the thing is 345m tall, which dwarfs Godzilla's rounded up 120m)-
-this is the largest opponent he's seen thus far, even bigger than Ghidorah or Shimo, and yet he has no intent to back down, answering Rita's words with nothing but a low bellow-

-as a mechanical "creature" he recognizes there is no point in trying to make it submit to him, so it must be destroyed instead-

Huh...can't help but feel kinda....sad, even if I barely knew 'im.

-snaps out of the distraction from outside the tower-
You are in no position to be making demands.
Though if you must know...
-pulls out his own Digivice, which looks quite different because different world and all-
A Digivice serves as the connection between Tamer and their partner Digimon. With it, a Tamer can lend their partner strength in ways that an independent Digimon cannot achieve.

-to be clear, Knightmon isn't one of the Royal Knights; he just serves them-
It matters not what they are. They shalt be felled all the same.
-he intends on keeping the imp-like Specimen alive only to get information out of beforehand, assuming out of the two, she would be the more sapient one-

-the civilians are probably freaking out more with Knightmon being a roughly 20ft giant humanoid trying to confront these-

-he takes a moment to stand idle....where he's doing an odd dance like he's gone mad with his rage-

-waiting....-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ophanimon: "Correct on the former, that is my main reason to be here. To warn your organization about any potential threat Yggdrasill could pose. It doesn't appears to me that you are bad people, and something on the level of Project Ark happening again... Memories of it haunt my mind... I don't want it to happen again"

Jeanne: "...We understand, thank you for your cooperation" :)
Palutena: "Is there a way we can stay in touch for updates?"

(I still can't imagine you two possibly being that clueless and nervous around each other for that long...) -Said to Yang and Blake out of surprise since canonically, the two have been together for quite a while here-
___

Specter: "...I suppose I've already learned the lesson that speaking of troubles is healthier than not speaking of them."

___

-Still working on the Pokecenter?-
Blake: "Yeah, it's... pretty funny to look back on it." -is patted by Yang, making her purr-
---
-so maybe he would?-
---
-she might be, yes-

Draco: "Tsk, I won't fall for that!"
---
unreplied
---
-Now playing with their dolls racing cars!-
Shez: "I'm being honest here, girl. I want you to have fun here instead of just brooding in your corner."
---
Phosphy: "I know, right~?"
---
-VROOOOOOOM-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ophanimon: "Correct on the former, that is my main reason to be here. To warn your organization about any potential threat Yggdrasill could pose. It doesn't appears to me that you are bad people, and something on the level of Project Ark happening again... Memories of it haunt my mind... I don't want it to happen again"
[I'm still newer here....is there really a computer thingy that wants me gone, Alphys....? What did I do wrong....?]
Your concern and warning are much appreciated, but I xknxur we might need regular updates if the odds of him considering us a threat are that high...

Oh, no no no no no no no! Y-You didn't do anything wrong, Burrito! Th-There are just... -Sigh- there are just some people and computers w-who have a t-tendency to see anything and a-anyone who aren't among their own as potential threats...

Blake: "Yeah, it's... pretty funny to look back on it." -is patted by Yang, making her purr-
---
-so maybe he would?-
---
-she might be, yes-
-Smiled at that- (I wonder if Patxi and I will have similar thoughts about how oblivious we were at some point...)
___

Specter: -Sighed- "I...suppose I'll.take up that offer... I've no reason to distrust either of you with how long you've both been here aiding Chaldea."
___

-Mignt be or is she taking a much-needed break with how much work has been done on it thus far?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Smiled at that- (I wonder if Patxi and I will have similar thoughts about how oblivious we were at some point...)
___

Specter: -Sigbed- 'I...suppose I'll take up that offer.... I've no reason to distrust either of you with how long you've both been here aiding Chaldea."
___

-Mignt be or is she taking a much-needed break with how much work has been done on it thus far?-
Yang: "You don't already?" :p
---
Byleth: -smiled a bit at that-
---
-she's on a break right now- (:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "You don't already?" :p
---
Byleth: -smiled a bit at that-
---
-she's on a break right now- (:
(We haven't been dating for nearly as long you two have been together...) 😅
___

Specter: 'That, and I'll admit that simply stewing in regret isn't going to change anything. Even if fully forgiving myself for not being there when they struck is something I'll never quite be able to do..."
___

-Along with Phosphora!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(We haven't been dating for nearly as long you two have been together...) 😅
___

Specter: 'That, and I'll admit that simply stewing in regret isn't going to change anything. Even if fully forgiving myself for not being there when they struck is something I'll never quite be able to do..."
___

-Along with Phosphora!-
Blake: "We also realized it as we confessed."
---
Byleth: "That's a better way to look at it."
---
-Phosphora offered a drink to help Lilith cool off-

-Lilith simply couldn't find herself refusing-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "We also realized it as we confessed."
---
Byleth: "That's a better way to look at it."
---
-Phosphora offered a drink to help Lilith cool off-

-Lilith simply couldn't find herself refusing-
(And Patxi I confessed to each other at the same time by coincidence...The four of us have more in common than I thought.) :surprised:
___

Specter: "I suppose everyone carries regrets in life anyhow..."
___

-It was both considerate and despite being a dragon, likely needed-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(And Patxi I confessed to each other at the same time by coincidence...The four of us have more in common than I thought.) :surprised:
___

Specter: "I suppose everyone carries regrets in life anyhow..."
___

-It was both considerate and despite being a dragon, likely needed-
Blake: "Well, ours wasn't really a coincidence but..."
---
Shez: "Yeah, we've all got burdens like that over our shoulders."
---
Lilith: She's so nice. Everyone here is. :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Well, ours wasn't really a coincidence but..."
---
Shez: "Yeah, we've all got burdens like that over our shoulders."
---
Lilith: She's so nice. Everyone here is. :)
(It sounds like it still took a while...And also that the timing worked out.) :p

___

-Whether it's mistakes or just grief...-
___

-Well, except for like four or five people- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Your concern and warning are much appreciated, but I xknxur we might need regular updates if the odds of him considering us a threat are that high...

Oh, no no no no no no no! Y-You didn't do anything wrong, Burrito! Th-There are just... -Sigh- there are just some people and computers w-who have a t-tendency to see anything and a-anyone who aren't among their own as potential threats...
Ophanimon: "There are a few ways to, admittedly. I could comm with any of you via text messages"

Luvia: "Of course, you are a digital being after all..."

Ophanimon: "Just let me know your number, and it will be done"

Jeanne: "Understood" -and thus it's given- "You said you had another reason to come here, right?"

Ophanimon: "Right"
-And every Pokemon who's been here for a while can attest to that-

Penny: "I fully agree with Scáthach!"

R-Really?
-he doesn't buy it, but other Pokémon having testimonies might help since he'd never actually interacted with caught Pokémon intentionally-

-yay-

....an evil flower named Flowey. An imaginative name.
-now that I think of it, Ive could have really had fun tormenting Flowey, especially if he figured out his real identity....-

-not only is Burrito in good hands with such a caring yet quirky Trainer, but it can be recognized an easy-going Pokémon like Burrito is perfect for her; nothing she has to worry about too much like for example, Kamui having to deal with Corrin's wild nature and thrill for fighting-
-What would the Pokémon present at the moment say then?-

-The next day, they would wake uuuuuuup-
Taiga: -Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwn- "Mornin'..."

-True with that-
Monika: "I know it's a silly name, but he was anything but, he managed to become a full-blown threat as an almost almighty being with the intent of killing everything in the universe"

Mash: It's another reason to think she'll be a great Trainer for her.
Scáthach: "Good girl" :)
No way! It IS him!

Dipper: "He's incredibly powerful and dangerous, but also usually shows up to help with even more dangerous enemies..."

Mabel: "So believe it or not, Basel's in good hands! A giant lizard monster's, to be specific." :p

Then...what was it...? -Scanning for any signs of the source of the roars-
___

Ralsei: "...Whatever just happened to him, it...appears his glasses were turned into an item..."

-The item in question, if scanned by any magical device, is identified as Dealmaker, a heavy defense and magic stats-boosting item-
___

-The curator is like "Oh, the First Mewman Monster War, of course!"-
___

-The first Specimen they'd see, as well as the first one attacked by the Royal Knight, is an entity that looks like an 8bit horror game character brought to life-

-Being a digital-based entity, the knight's attack might deal even more damage to it than any other damage source, while others who saw would notice the floating face bore a vague resemblance to Gaster, albeit far more humanoid-looking-

-The second Specimen would narrowly manage to avoid the Royal Knight's first few attacks, and didn't look as inherently frightening as most of the others, instead resembling an angry imp-like creature with deer and wolf traits-

-However, she immediately proved to be just as dangerous, if not even more than several of the other Specimens attacking the town, as she was using claws to deal severe slash wounds to several civilians and was actual wolves to viciously attack any other civilians in sight-

-Specimen 5, while not showing visibly damage from the pummeling, is still heavily damaged by it to the point of being launched at least a mile away in a matter of mere seconds-

-Other Specimens overhear the conflict, including the previously frightened off Specimen 10, and turn their attention to Peppino and Tiki once more-
___

-Given the implications that Specimen 4's own origins were tragic, she might finally find peace if she passes on...The Hellgate Source's name isn't quite literal, as it seems to only serves as a portal for creatures and spirits from various to dimensions to brought into the room-

-Specimen 6 is thrown along with it, and despite it's strings attempts to pull it free, the puppet entity can only glare at Weiss and the others in anger before being sucked into the Hellgate Source as well-

-Only Specimen 8 remains unaccounted for...But after a few seconds, the group can faintly hear something slamming on the ceiling-

Sothis: "Then we would be rushing in instead of having this conversation." -trying to hint at her time powers without saying them-
---
Queen Medusa: "You heard her. Speak up!" :glare: -invested in friend Gorgon's confusion-
---
Blake: Of course...
---
---
-looking up at Serpenterra (because a quick search shows the thing is 345m tall, which dwarfs Godzilla's rounded up 120m)-
-this is the largest opponent he's seen thus far, even bigger than Ghidorah or Shimo, and yet he has no intent to back down, answering Rita's words with nothing but a low bellow-

-as a mechanical "creature" he recognizes there is no point in trying to make it submit to him, so it must be destroyed instead-

-pulls out his own Digivice, which looks quite different because different world and all-
A Digivice serves as the connection between Tamer and their partner Digimon. With it, a Tamer can lend their partner strength in ways that an independent Digimon cannot achieve.

-he intends on keeping the imp-like Specimen alive only to get information out of beforehand, assuming out of the two, she would be the more sapient one-

-the civilians are probably freaking out more with Knightmon being a roughly 20ft giant humanoid trying to confront these-

-he takes a moment to stand idle....where he's doing an odd dance like he's gone mad with his rage-

-waiting....-
Martha: "We don't know where he comes from, but... He seems to appear in order to bring some sort of 'balance' whenever large giants are involved..."
Rita: "...If you don't go off, I'm going to blow you along the rest of this damned planet!" -already charging a beam-

Charlotte: "...Something tells me to follow your guide..."
Voyager: -Nodded innocently-
---
-Which is what Fate did with hers-
Fate: "Dealmaker, it's an enhancing magical item now..."
Nanoha: "..." -doesn't knows what to say-
Gorgon: "A Tamer? But I don't- UGH!" -headache-
---
Atalanta: "...Let me guess, against monster-kind?"
---
-What Goldie said pretty much-
Eleonora: "One's attacking civivlians!"
Fate: "Let's go now..."
Hayate: "The TSAB will need to do a lot to cover these, but let's save people!"
-Illya, still using the Heracles card, attempts to hit the impish Specimen using Nine Lives-

Tiki: "Guess we still got lots to fight against..." -DIVINE BREATH ON A SPECIMEN-
---
-So Takeru's hope may be founded...-
Atalanta: "Me too..." -moreso her and Blake given they have two pairs of ears-
Star: (I think that's a theory worth testing!)
___

Specter: "So like with any other spirits, their origins vary significantly..."
___

... -Trying not to take offense to that because she's also short-

-Though from the sounds of it, Frostferatu might be even shorter than Aquamarine is- :V

___

-The Electric-Type Pokemon are surprised that their ranged attacks are slow, but nonetheless take care to dodge them or counter them with Sparks-
___

-While Chrono's clearly a quick-learner, he still got to get used to fighting games and new video games in general-
Lily: You said it, sis! Let's goooo~!
---
Ereshkigal: "Just like in the Underworld..."
Nitocris: "Seems that way"
---
-Yeah, he transforms into a muffin, so he's as big as one-
-Also Frenzy is a Mini-Con so he's human-size... But still Frostferatu much more-
---
-Which not much effort is make to avoid-
---
-Indeed, he's surpsised he was attacked back like that-
Shez: "I'm being honest here, girl. I want you to have fun here instead of just brooding in your corner."
---
Phosphy: "I know, right~?"
---
-VROOOOOOOM-
Draco: "Well... I still don't care!"
---
Minervamon: "Does it have a voicebox?"
---
-Bunyan: "I will win this race!" -Babe did affirmative ox noises-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: You said it, sis! Let's goooo~!
---
Ereshkigal: "Just like in the Underworld..."
Nitocris: "Seems that way"
---
-Yeah, he transforms into a muffin, so he's as big as one-
-Also Frenzy is a Mini-Con so he's human-size... But still Frostferatu much more-
---
-Which not much effort is make to avoid-
---
-Indeed, he's surpsised he was attacked back like that-
Star: (To the last fragment of the Spell Book!) -Running up the stairs-

Mabel: "Hey, wait up! Where are you guys going?!"
___

Specter; "Were these Pokemon among those that were infected by Phazon?"
___

-That explains the "frost" part of his name- :p

-As a result, Aquamarine actually agrees with Frenzy instead- :V
___

Pichu: "(Easy opponents!)" -Confident-

Pikachu: "(Please be careful!)"
___

-To be fair, he just curbstomped Dipper in the previous round- :p

Yang: "Yeah, it did." :) -holds Blake's hand-
---
-indeed...-
---
-oh well, she supposes not everyone can be perfect-
-Smiled at that as well-

(I'm sure Susie and Noelle will figure things out when they're ready, too.) :)

___

-Specter Knight's alluded to some of the tragedies he's experienced and some of the mistakes he's made when talking to Shez before, but he's never told the full tale yet-
___

-Very few people, if anyone can, but it seems like even the less friendly people still have...well, friends that they legitimately care about-

-What would the Pokémon present at the moment say then?-

Mash: It's another reason to think she'll be a great Trainer for her.
Scáthach: "Good girl" :)

(You're wrong about Pokemon Trainers. Mine's been my best buddy ever since he found me! Heck, I was stuck in a prison cell made by a bunch of evil giant robots before he took me in! I've even gotten training from the same person who taught him everything he knows about how to fight!)

(Yeah, and Elizabeth was not only the first ever person who liked my singing, but she was also the first person who didn't fall asleep listening to it! Lizzy's always there for me, and she's taken care of me ever since I got to Basel! Not all Pokemon Trainers are jerks, you know.) :glare:

-For a frequent nervous wreck and socially anxious nerd and scientist like Alphys, Burrito isn't too much work for her to take care of and given the care she has for her, Burrito's presence alone has already been strong emotional support her in-turn-

Penny: "Your Pokemon is quite adorable,. Dr. Alphys!" :grin:

Th-Thanks, you two... :) -Smiling at the sight of the happy Burrito-

---
---
Blake: Of course...
---
---
Martha: "We don't know where he comes from, but... He seems to appear in order to bring some sort of 'balance' whenever large giants are involved..."
Rita: "...If you don't go off, I'm going to blow you along the rest of this damned planet!" -already charging a beam-

---
---
---
-Illya, still using the Heracles card, attempts to hit the impish Specimen using Nine Lives-

Tiki: "Guess we still got lots to fight against..." -DIVINE BREATH ON A SPECIMEN-
---

-waiting....-
Dipper: "But as I much as I hate to say it, he...looks like he might actually be outmatched this time..."

Then I say we give the big ole' guy some backup! Who's with me?!

How do we even know if they're in danger or not?!
___

Noelle: "As...crazy as he seemed, he also seemed desperate for answers and freedom from whatever...or w-whoever was controlling him..." :urg:

Kris: "................................................." -Visibly shaking with fear-
___

-The curator is like "That's correct!", not getting why they or any other more knowledgeable guests would find that to be a bad thing-
___

-Ah, my bad!-

-The pixelated Specimen visibly glitches out from the attack...before surprisingly proving to be sentient as well and asking the Knightmon the following-

Pixelated Specimen: "What are you, friend?" -Has an echoing, speech-program like voice-

Imp-like Specimen: "I've never seen a creature quite like you...You'll be consumed by the wolves regardless." -Sends more wolves to attack the Knightmon-
___

Steven: "I'm not about to let it hurt any of us..." -Summons a larger version of his shield below the ceiling in case of any falling debris-

-Sure enough, Specimen 8 outright destroys the ceiling before hovering down to the ground, causing severael debris from the ceiling to fall onto Steven's shield-

-Once it lands, it opens a large number of red rifts to summon hordes of Violent Deer to rush at everyone-

Specimen 8: "You will all perish by the branches of Bayagototh..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "Well... I still don't care!"
---
Minervamon: "Does it have a voicebox?"
---
-Bunyan: "I will win this race!" -Babe did affirmative ox noises-
Shez: -sighs- "I really don't wanna use a Command Seal on something as mundane as this... but I also really want you to kick back, relax and do fun things... Maybe I could show you how to make drinks instead?"
---
Phosphy: "Man, I wish I had thought of that!"
---
Kanna: "You won't! I'm winning this!"

Emblem Tiki: -content with just watching, and patted Babe-

Ophanimon: "There are a few ways to, admittedly. I could comm with any of you via text messages"

Luvia: "Of course, you are a digital being after all..."

Ophanimon: "Just let me know your number, and it will be done"

Jeanne: "Understood" -and thus it's given- "You said you had another reason to come here, right?"

Ophanimon: "Right"
Kamui: "What would that reason be?"

-Smiled at that as well-

(I'm sure Susie and Noelle will figure things out when they're ready, too.) :)

___

-Specter Knight's alluded to some of the tragedies he's experienced and some of the mistakes he's made when talking to Shez before, but he's never told the full tale yet-
___

-Very few people, if anyone can, but it seems like even the less friendly people still have...well, friends that they legitimately care about-
Yang: "Whatever happens, we'll support them."
---
-and will he ever?-
---
-even if those friends are also among the problematic folks... though Martha coming to terms with her thrill-seeking nature may or may not lead to Juri having a friendly figure who is an actually decent person :V-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-waiting....-

---
---
---

---
Dipper: "But as I much as I hate to say it, he...looks like he might actually be outmatched this time..."

Then I say we give the big ole' guy some backup! Who's with me?!

How do we even know if they're in danger or not?!
___

Noelle: "As...crazy as he seemed, he also seemed desperate for answers and freedom from whatever...or w-whoever was controlling him..." :urg:

Kris: "................................................." -Visibly shaking with fear-
___

-The curator is like "That's correct!", not getting why they or any other more knowledgeable guests would find that to be a bad thing-
___

-Ah, my bad!-

-The pixelated Specimen visibly glitches out from the attack...before surprisingly proving to be sentient as well and asking the Knightmon the following-

Pixelated Specimen: "What are you, friend?" -Has an echoing, speech-program like voice-

Imp-like Specimen: "I've never seen a creature quite like you...You'll be consumed by the wolves regardless." -Sends more wolves to attack the Knightmon-
___

Steven: "I'm not about to let it hurt any of us..." -Summons a larger version of his shield below the ceiling in case of any falling debris-

-Sure enough, Specimen 8 outright destroys the ceiling before hovering down to the ground, causing severael debris from the ceiling to fall onto Steven's shield-

-Once it lands, it opens a large number of red rifts to summon hordes of Violent Deer to rush at everyone-

Specimen 8: "You will all perish by the branches of Bayagototh..."
Veyle: "How do we even begin to assist? It's so... massive..."

Sothis: "Call it... intuition." ;)
Shez: ".....Alright, and even if you were wrong, we can't leave the other Servants behind anyway."
---
Queen Medusa: "Alright, what's with giving her headaches? You better answer fast if you don't like being statues!" :glare:
---
Blake: "...He did say it was a Mewman Monster War, Atalanta..."
---
Kanna: "This... is a bit unsettling... is that knight going to be okay fighting this thing?"
---
Ruby: -smirks- "You'd need to catch me first."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Whatever happens, we'll support them."
---
-and will he ever?-
---
-even if those friends are also among the problematic folks... though Martha coming to terms with her thrill-seeking nature may or may not lead to Juri having a friendly figure who is an actually decent person :V-
Penny: "I fully agree with that statement!" :grin:

-Though regardless of whether or not Susie likes Noelle back, several hope that they don't remain oblivious for as long as Yang and Blake or Winter and Patxi did- :V
___

-Actually, I could've worded that better. He's at least told the story to Ereshkigal and Abigail before, the former to help him move on from it-

-He'll probably tell Shez and Byleth at some point if he ends up considering them friends-
___

-Martha usually can't stand her, but it's not unlikely that she'll end up being on better terms with Juri as a sparring partner- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (To the last fragment of the Spell Book!) -Running up the stairs-

Mabel: "Hey, wait up! Where are you guys going?!"
___

Specter; "Were these Pokemon among those that were infected by Phazon?"
___

-That explains the "frost" part of his name- :p

-As a result, Aquamarine actually agrees with Frenzy instead- :V
___

Pichu: "(Easy opponents!)" -Confident-

Pikachu: "(Please be careful!)"
___

-To be fair, he just curbstomped Dipper in the previous round- :p
Lily: "Just to check up something!"
---
Nitocris: "That's correct..."
---
-Indeed, BotBot and all- :p -He scoffs-
Scalpel: "Wel, guez ya got a good medic now"
Knock-Out: "Those are words" :p
---
-They keep shooting at theeeeem-
---
-Indeed, now he's getting a taste of that-
Shez: -sighs- "I really don't wanna use a Command Seal on something as mundane as this... but I also really want you to kick back, relax and do fun things... Maybe I could show you how to make drinks instead?"
---
Phosphy: "Man, I wish I had thought of that!"
---
Kanna: "You won't! I'm winning this!"

Emblem Tiki: -content with just watching, and patted Babe-
Draco: "...Drinks?" -now she had a hint of interest there-
-Also Draco isn't wearing any swimsuit now because there's no official art of her adult form like that "why not Google fanart?" You know why-
---
Minervamoin: "...You're welcome?"
---
Nanoha: "Don't forget me!"
Chen: "Heheheh, you guys have no clue!"
-Babe was quick to identify her as a fwen-
-Adult Tiki did the same-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Just to check up something!"
---
Nitocris: "That's correct..."
---
-Indeed, BotBot and all- :p -He scoffs-
Scalpel: "Wel, guez ya got a good medic now"
Knock-Out: "Those are words" :p
---
-They keep shooting at theeeeem-
---
-Indeed, now he's getting a taste of that-
Star: "It's about Glossaryck! We might have just found another breakthrough in the case!"

-Star neither tells Mabel and Dipper to follow them nor does she tell them not to, leaving the Pines twins confused as to what's so important-
___

-Have any of them been seen wandering the base or traveling with NItocris since she contracted with them?-
___

Excellent! But the issue of dealing with the actual traitors in this cult remains...
___

-And Pikachu and Pichu keep dodging the beams, usually via using Quick Attack like in Smash-
___

-But will Chrono be able to recover this match?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I fully agree with that statement!" :grin:

-Though regardless of whether or not Susie likes Noelle back, several hope that they don't remain oblivious for as long as Yang and Blake or Winter and Patxi did- :V
___

-Actually, I could've worded that better. He's at least told the story to Ereshkigal and Abigail before, the former to help him move on from it-

-He'll probably tell Shez and Byleth at some point if he ends up considering them friends-
___

-Martha usually can't stand her, but it's not unlikely that she'll end up being on better terms with Juri as a sparring partner- :V
-pretty much yeah :V-
---
-that seems rather nice- :)
---
-or want to bash her face more often :V-

Draco: "...Drinks?" -now she had a hint of interest there-
-Also Draco isn't wearing any swimsuit now because there's no official art of her adult form like that "why not Google fanart?" You know why-
---
Minervamoin: "...You're welcome?"
---
Nanoha: "Don't forget me!"
Chen: "Heheheh, you guys have no clue!"
-Babe was quick to identify her as a fwen-
-Adult Tiki did the same-
-just give her one of Nero's :V-

Shez: "I could teach you something quick and you'd make it for all three of us when we're done surfing." :)
---
Phosphora: -pats- "How cute."
---
-while other kiddos be competitive-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty much yeah :V-
---
-that seems rather nice- :)
---
-or want to bash her face more often :V-
-Others have similar comments on the matter?-
___

-But it might be a while as while Specter Knight trusts most people here enough to consider them allies, he doesn't know that many people very well, and thus there's only a handful of people here he actually trusts enough to consider friends-
___

-No one would blame her- :V

-I just noticed that I forgot to reply to this, so fixing that now- :V

-Several other Specimens including various slime-like ghosts, giant spiders with multiple body segments like centipedes, take notice of Peppino's rage and turn their attention towards him-

-At the same time, the Thing-like Specimen 10 emerges from the sewers and enters it's leech form again to speed towards Peppino-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Others have similar comments on the matter?-
___

-But it might be a while as while Specter Knight trusts most people here enough to consider them allies, he doesn't know that many people very well, and thus there's only a handful of people here he actually trusts enough to consider friends-
___

-No one would blame her- :V
-they all hope for the best-
---
-Shez has certainly tried tho-
---
-LMAO TRUE-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they all hope for the best-
---
-Shez has certainly tried tho-
---
-LMAO TRUE-
-Only time will tell...But at least some of Susie's reactions are funny- :V
___

-Specter Knight doesn't totally get her sheer enthusiasm, but respects her good sportsmanship and resolve-

-The fact that Shez tried to reach out to him even when he seemed aloof ironically helped him be on friendlier terms with her, even though he was initially annoyed by how she challenged him to a friendly spar mere minutes after meeting him just because he wasn't up to talking much otherwise-
___

-That reminds me, Penny froze Juri in a block of ice once to stop her from killing the rest of the A-Squad-

-I think they ended up teaming up to defeat either Dark Samus or another one of Drakkon's minions later, but Juri probably still wants a fair fight with her as well after that- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Only time will tell...But at least some of Susie's reactions are funny- :V
___

-Specter Knight doesn't totally get her sheer enthusiasm, but respects her good sportsmanship and resolve-

-The fact that Shez tried to reach out to him even when he seemed aloof ironically helped him be on friendlier terms with her, even though he was initially annoyed by how she challenged him to a friendly spar mere minutes after meeting him just because he wasn't up to talking much otherwise-
___

-That reminds me, Penny froze Juri in a block of ice once to stop her from killing the rest of the A-Squad-

-I think they ended up teaming up to defeat either Dark Samus or another one of Drakkon's minions later, but Juri probably still wants a fair fight with her as well after that- :V
Nora: As long as there's more funny faces before they confess. :p
---
-and his thoughts on Byleth?-
---
-oh, TOTALLY-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: As long as there's more funny faces before they confess. :p
---
-and his thoughts on Byleth?-
---
-oh, TOTALLY-
-Judging by Deltarune's character portraits in Chapter 2, there's most likely gonna be several- :V

___

-He considers her trustworthy after how long she's been here and how many times she's defended and saved others-

-He's just surprised that mercenaries like them are offering advice and willing to lend an ear-
___

-I honestly forgot about it for a while, so it's a battle is overdue- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Judging by Deltarune's character portraits in Chapter 2, there's most likely gonna be several- :V

___

-He considers her trustworthy after how long she's been here and how many times she's defended and saved others-

-He's just surprised that mercenaries like them are offering advice and willing to lend an ear-
___

-I honestly forgot about it for a while, so it's a battle is overdue- :V
-HELL YEAH, LET'S GO-
---
-well, Byleth has been several things; a mercenary, a teacher and a military commander-

-at least two of these jobs require paying attention to others-
---
-what Penny be doing?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-HELL YEAH, LET'S GO-
---
-well, Byleth has been several things; a mercenary, a teacher and a military commander-

-at least two of these jobs require paying attention to others-
---
-what Penny be doing?-
-Would Nora voice this as well or nah?-
___

-But unless Shez mentioned it before (and I forgot), Specter Knight doesn't know any of that as of yet...-
___

-Most likely helping with some science projects or training-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Would Nora voice this as well or nah?-
___

-But unless Shez mentioned it before (and I forgot), Specter Knight doesn't know any of that as of yet...-
___

-Most likely helping with some science projects or training-
-nah :V-
---
-that's... fair... so would he ask why mercs care about him?-
---
-while Juri be walking by-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-nah :V-
---
-that's... fair... so would he ask why mercs care about him?-
---
-while Juri be walking by-
-Then with that said, didn't Weiss say the team needed to train soon?-
___

Specter: "Having said that...why are you two concerned about warriors you don't know as well? Weren't you two mercenaries prior to joining Chaldea?"
___

-She sees Penny?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "It's about Glossaryck! We might have just found another breakthrough in the case!"

-Star neither tells Mabel and Dipper to follow them nor does she tell them not to, leaving the Pines twins confused as to what's so important-
___

-Have any of them been seen wandering the base or traveling with NItocris since she contracted with them?-
___

Excellent! But the issue of dealing with the actual traitors in this cult remains...
___

-And Pikachu and Pichu keep dodging the beams, usually via using Quick Attack like in Smash-
___

-But will Chrono be able to recover this match?-
Lily: "You'll see eventually!" -likewise-
---
-I don't see why they wouldn't be, she sometimes summons her familiars to assist with chores-
---
Clobber: "...Where are they now?"
Kickback: "Uuuuh..."
---
Irisviel: "Oh, that was cool!"
---
-Oh that's what he intends to do...-
-just give her one of Nero's :V-

Shez: "I could teach you something quick and you'd make it for all three of us when we're done surfing." :)
---
Phosphora: -pats- "How cute."
---
-while other kiddos be competitive-
-Something like this probably-
-Obviously without the extras and just the swimsuit- :V
1716242108077.png

Draco: "...I suppose a drink would be a better distraction..."
---
-Minervamon tries to not faint-
---
Tiki: "How it's been, Mini-Me?" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "You'll see eventually!" -likewise-
---
-I don't see why they wouldn't be, she sometimes summons her familiars to assist with chores-
---
Clobber: "...Where are they now?"
Kickback: "Uuuuh..."
---
Irisviel: "Oh, that was cool!"
---
-Oh that's what he intends to do...-
-As a result, Star and Lily rush upstairs where Star quickly opens her Closet of Secrets-
___

Specter: "Does that make you their, what's the terminology again? Trainer?"
___

Shockwave, send the Extermination Robonoids to scout for them.
___

Pichu: "(We know we're totally awes-EEP!)" -Narrowly dodged a few beams she wasn't paying attention to-
___

-This match needs to be a fair challenge!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then with that said, didn't Weiss say the team needed to train soon?-
___

Specter: "Having said that...why are you two concerned about warriors you don't know as well? Weren't you two mercenaries prior to joining Chaldea?"
___

-She sees Penny?-
-oh right, so they should do that!-
---
Byleth: "That's no reason not to care about others. We worked in groups and if we needed to get anywhere, cooperation was key."

Shez: "We were also so much more than just mercenaries. We were famous enough to be hired as full-time military commanders during the war. I even had my own private squad of soldiers to lead! And that's not going over B's year-long term as a teacher."
---
Juri: "Hey, you!"

-Something like this probably-
-Obviously without the extras and just the swimsuit- :V

Draco: "...I suppose a drink would be a better distraction..."
---
-Minervamon tries to not faint-
---
Tiki: "How it's been, Mini-Me?" :)
Shez: "Alright, let's do this then!" -quickly dashes off and then comes back with everything needed for a nice, fresh, fruity, non-alcoholic drink-
---
-and fails? :V-
---
Emblem Tiki: "What a wonderful time~" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh right, so they should do that!-
---
Byleth: "That's no reason not to care about others. We worked in groups and if we needed to get anywhere, cooperation was key."

Shez: "We were also so much more than just mercenaries. We were famous enough to be hired as full-time military commanders during the war. I even had my own private squad of soldiers to lead! And that's not going over B's year-long term as a teacher."
---
Juri: "Hey, you!"
-To the training grounds!-
___

Specter: "...Okay, I'll admit I had no idea either of you two also held those jobs at some point."

___

Penny: "Huh?" -Looks up from a gadget she was working on-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-To the training grounds!-
___

Specter: "...Okay, I'll admit I had no idea either of you two also held those jobs at some point."

___

Penny: "Huh?" -Looks up from a gadget she was working on-
-HECK YEAH-
---
Shez: "I have a hard time believing it myself and I was there!" :p
---
Juri: "Remember me, ice girl?" :glare:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-HECK YEAH-
---
Shez: "I have a hard time believing it myself and I was there!" :p
---
Juri: "Remember me, ice girl?" :glare:
-Will they be sparring or fighting drones?-
___

Specter: "Sounds like life took you in unexpected paths."
___

-Elsewhere, Weiss sneezed-

Penny: "...Juri..." -Now very worried, not because she doesn't think she can take her in a fight, but more so because she doesn't want Juri's anger to escalate into starting a fight-

Top Bottom