• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah I hate it too

Lily: "Or at least affable..."
---
Mash: "It's quite the useful projectile..."
Monika: "Awww, you're still strong" :)
---
-Whatever that was, scurried around, and then leaped at the Herald... Only to stop mid-track. Said one was a lone Sharkticon-

View attachment 389008

Cyclonus: "You're lucky it was me. Someone else would have blown you up"
---
Scáthach: "That's right, you've become better at strategizing and not just use brute force..."
---
-Indeed, even if not as into it as Peridot- :p
Are you guys doing okay?

Star: "I certainly haven't heard or seen any proof that she's evil myself so far..." -Even audibly annoyed that people keep accusing Eclipsa of being evil without any real proof of it-
___

-Mash moved by her girlfriend's support?-
___

-Another surviving Sharkticon...-
___

(Maybe I have...I just don't know how soon I would've figured that out with your lessons.)
___

-She's a fan of some anime, not a hyperactive fangirl- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei: "Well, as prepared as we can be given we don't know when or where a Dark Fountain is going to appear." :lol:
___

Dipper: "Only the final and toughest's still left..."

Mabel: "But it's still no match for us!"
___

Pichu: "(Y-Yeah, I'd like that...)"

-Sparky doesn't say anything and just lets Pichu hug him, visibly worried-
Ruby: "That's a relatable feeling, honestly."
---
-it is a match for them- :V
---
Kamui: -thinking of a way to cheer her up-

Aoko: "Good idea" :p -nomming-
---
Mirei: "No... That would be mercy compared to his current state"
Jeanne: "Explain that!"
Mirei: "I will, but first, you should look to contain the Hazard before it does permanent damage to that world"
---
-Floor ice cream yum!-
---
Tiki: "Can I too?" :p
Nanoha: "Okay!"
Yuuno: "S-Sure"
Shez: "How good are you in a fight?"

Byleth: -rolling her eyes, which shows Aoko that this is a typical question for Shez-
---
Palutena: "I love it when sources of information withhold their words..."
---
-IT GIVES THEM HEALTH-
---
-he petted by both Tikis-

Kanna: "Awwwww~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "How often do all of you guys here have to deal with trouble and beat up evil jerks again?'
___

-Big oof...-
___

-Something has got to be able to lift that Pichu's spirits...-
Nora: "We lost track, honestly." :p
---
-but if they can outplay it...-
---
-she doesn't just want to give food again because she just did that...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "We lost track, honestly." :p
---
-but if they can outplay it...-
---
-she doesn't just want to give food again because she just did that...-
Susie: "Kinda getting the impression that it's gonna be the same case with the Dark World stuff if the legend is anything to go by." :p

Berdly: "And of course also taking the recent track record of Dark Fountain-related issues into consideration!"
___

-Then they might just still beat it...-
___

-And the Pichu's definitely full since it was a lunch meal...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "Kinda getting the impression that it's gonna be the same case with the Dark World stuff if the legend is anything to go by." :p

Berdly: "And of course also taking the recent track record of Dark Fountain-related issues into consideration!"
___

-Then they might just still beat it...-
___

-And the Pichu's definitely full since it was a lunch meal...-
Ren: "We hope the best for you then."
---
-but how will they do it...?-
---
Kamui: "Say, what would you like to see next?" :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-how does Totodile respond?-

...I-I'm really sorry, Burrito... I-I didn't mean to scare you... :urg:
[I don't need no one to watch me!]
-tone seems more desperate-

-the static starts to disperse safely-

Oh trust me, the dark humor is still there. -smirk-

[I....I know you didn't....]
-feels bad making Alphys worry-
Artoria: "This is new territory for you though..."

Taiga: "Oh, you're learning to control that too~!"

Yuri: "O-Oh..."
Kaito: "Heh, I kinda like it" :p

Mash: We're just way too used to seeing this stuff...
-What's Rita's reaction to realizing Koyanskaya must have been killed...?-

Let's get you to some of the other healers and Lilth's castle. I'm not sure if you can afford to take another hit right now...

(That's the spirit, big guy!) :p

XJ-5: -To Shez and Sothis- "It's easy to miss that there aren't any evil minions left to pummel by the time you're done moping the floor with a whole army of 'em!"

-To Achilles- That better be a joke... -_-
___

KRIS !! EVERYONE [[curently present]] !! I UNDERSTAND NOW !! THE GREATEST DEAL OF ALL !! [[friendship]] !!

MY DAYS AS A [long-nosed doll]] AND [[ruthless mercenary]] ARE OVER !! CUT THAT [[wire]] AND MAKE ME A [[real boy]]! ARE YOU WATCHING, [[Heaven]] ?! IT'S TIME FOR SPAMTON'S [[comeback special]]! AND THIS TIME, I LIVE FOR MYSELF !!

...NO...FOR MYSELF AND MY [friend(s)]!!!

Susie: "This is still seriously weirding me out..."

Noelle: "Well, at least he still seems happy and got a change of heart, now?" :p

-Even Kris seemed visibly much more cheerful and hopeful than usual, a complete contrast to his usual stoic snarky mood-
___

-Meanwhile, how are Ata, Blake and Artemis?-
___

Spooky: "Yeah, w-well...Neither of us can talk to each other now, so what does it matter?!" -Despite her curse, Spooky still cares about her parents and is heartbroken over the fact that they've passed away as well, one of the few aspects of her humanity she retained after returning as a ghost-
___

Fighting the Specimen alone isn't enough. We've got to lure it back to the Hellgate Source to close that portal for good!

-Specimen 6 is fully encased in a block of ice and thus currently immobile-

-Specimen 11 simply teleports to random spots in the halls to avoid their attacks-

-Due to being a Specimen 8 actually is weak to electricity, but it still tries to dodge ranged attacks by teleporting through red rifts-
Veyle: "Now let's go! We've got a base to save!"

Alear: "We'll be able to handle ourselves now. As long as we have another good healer."

Shez: "Oh, think you can match my speeds, huh? Well, I welcome the challenge." :p

Max Brass: "Did someone say challenge?!"
---
Queen Medusa: "...I almost prefer how he was before." :smirk: "But as a fellow puppet who is now free, I guess I'll comply." Might as well kill him as himself.

-she shoots beams at the string-
---
Blake: We're going to need to address your behavior with the Ruler at some point, Atalanta.
---
Azura: "Huh... another one of those. That's convenient." -may shift to supporting him with singing-
---
Yang: "All part of the plan, pal." :p
Ruby: "Yeah, come at us!" -smirks, as if having a plan-

Jaune: "Nice going, Weiss! Now let's got to down on it!"
Weiss: -showing pride-

Nora: "Are you kidding me?! A teleporter!"

Blake: "We have to figure how that thing's movements..."
-and so he walks back to the group with the Frogadiers-

If you must address me, it's "Ferguson".

Jeez, how many strings are left? I though I got the last one already? :p

-blocking the cable with the shield, but this leaves both occupied for the others to get hits in-

But-a maybe like them, you should-a find rest....?

Kekeke....
-using his own rifts between dimensions to teleport and essentially play a game of tag; except if he tags the Specimen, it's going to be with an attack-
Lily: "Don't worry, I'll try to heal her too!"
Rita: "...Drats..."

Achilles: "I'm sure I could" :p
Sitonai: "Can we focus on... not that now?" Dang, I can't believe I'm the straight woman here.
---
Vita: "...Did I hear that right?"
Gorgon: "That's so eerie..."
Hayate: "Alright, it'll be Ferguson-san then!" -Fate also attacked the last string-
---
Atalanta: ...Do we really need to?
---
-Making it so the magical girls manage to damage the Cyborg Digimon with some shots, Alain too with various shots-
-So the angered reptile would once again shoot atomic beams from their chest at all around!-

Tiki: "Maybe they are waiting for you in the other side..."
---
Takeru: "Understood" -he tries to aim his next shots right to direct it at Hellgate-

-And thus Rin unleashes her charged shot!-

Elizabeth: "Awww, those are the most annoying!"

Sakura: "Gengar seems to be into it" :p
Atalanta: "We'd still need to be more precise in our shots"
Are you guys doing okay?

Star: "I certainly haven't heard or seen any proof that she's evil myself so far..." -Even audibly annoyed that people keep accusing Eclipsa of being evil without any real proof of it-
___

-Mash moved by her girlfriend's support?-
___

-Another surviving Sharkticon...-
___

(Maybe I have...I just don't know how soon I would've figured that out with your lessons.)
___

-She's a fan of some anime, not a hyperactive fangirl- :p
Can't fully say we do, but we'll at least try to save up some electricity... Hopefully.

Lily: "...I understand that really well" -given her past life-
---
-Indeed, her heart racing a little-
-Yuri and Natsuki don't understand while Sayori finds it cute-
---
Sharkticon: "You here! Gnaw glad to see Cyclonus here!" -the Sharkticon who in third-person referred to himself as Gnaw would transform into robot mode-
1715188808097.png

Gnaw: "Ay peoples! Cyclonus here!"
???: "Toxitron want to see!" -another Cybertronian appeared, one that appeared to be a green and purple duplicate of Optimus Prime-
1715189052823.png

Toxitron: "Am Toxitron surprised!" -he went to hug Cyclonus, who grunted before being freed-
Cyclonus: "Listen you a- Agh! Clobber!"
???: "Awwww, I'm so happy to see you again~!" -this Clobber spoke, who looked and sounded like a female Lugnut-
1715189238526.png

Clobber: "You look so tired, did something happen with you?"
Cyclonus: "I- Wait, are Scalpel and Frostferatu still with you?"
???: "Werrrre you calling I? Lorrrd of the vampires?! The king of all the night?! The one who takes all of the stage forrr himself and that stage is the worrrld?!"
Cyclonus: -Facepalmed- "Well, that confirms the latter..." -he turned to the source of the voice-
-This Frostferatu was a really, really diminutive Cybertronian, not even a Mini-Con, as it was evident he turned into a cupcake and was of the same size-
1715189894079.png

Frostferatu: "You darrre underrstimate my powerr? Look as I, Frrrostferatu! Use my hypnotic abilities on you!" -he tried to use his hypnotic powers on the Herald of Unicron... It didn't work-
???: "Ye kno how annoyin za guy iz..."
-The last present Cybertronian, the so-called Scalpel, made his presence known, also quite diminutive and the lenses on his eyes making it evident he transforms into a microscope, and he seemed to be fixing up a wound on Toxitron's arm-
1715190121918.png

-All five also bore the Decepticon insignia somewhere on their bodies, even Gnaw had a self-marked one-
Scalpel: "Zo, whatya need?"
Cyclonus: -Pinches his nose- "I told you five to get out of here! Those three maniacs weren't going to spare you if they saw you, it's a miracle I've helped you survive this long..."
Clobber: "Well, we just like being around you..."
Toxitron: "Am Toxitron Cyclonus friend! Toxitron like Cyclonus lot!"
Gnaw: "Same for Gnaw, you helped Gnaw when Sharkticons died, Gnaw will be grateful..."
Scalpel: "I wud luff to ged outta tis dumpsta, vut where?!"
Frostferatu: "Wherre would get morrr resourrces to surrvive, eh?"
Cyclonus: "It's risky! There's a full-on siege going on!"
---
Scáthach: "Still, I will criticize where you lacked..."
---
-True, unlike say, Peridot-
-But yeah, there he's going!-
-so Mirei knows of the unfortunate situation.....but does she know the "why" or is that a question even for her?-
Shez: "How good are you in a fight?"

Byleth: -rolling her eyes, which shows Aoko that this is a typical question for Shez-
---
---
-IT GIVES THEM HEALTH-
---
-he petted by both Tikis-

Kanna: "Awwwww~"
Aoko: "I'm eating now" 😅
---
Mirei: "I will say that the state he's in is unknown. By all accounts, he should be dead, but he isn't, akin to be trapped in limbo..."
Jeanne: "Oh no..."
---
-Uprising recovery vfx-
---
Tiki: "You're really cute" :)
-Yuuno blush-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Can't fully say we do, but we'll at least try to save up some electricity... Hopefully.

Lily: "...I understand that really well" -given her past life-
---
-Indeed, her heart racing a little-
-Yuri and Natsuki don't understand while Sayori finds it cute-
---
Sharkticon: "You here! Gnaw glad to see Cyclonus here!" -the Sharkticon who in third-person referred to himself as Gnaw would transform into robot mode-
View attachment 389024
Gnaw: "Ay peoples! Cyclonus here!"
???: "Toxitron want to see!" -another Cybertronian appeared, one that appeared to be a green and purple duplicate of Optimus Prime-
View attachment 389025
Toxitron: "Am Toxitron surprised!" -he went to hug Cyclonus, who grunted before being freed-
Cyclonus: "Listen you a- Agh! Clobber!"
???: "Awwww, I'm so happy to see you again~!" -this Clobber spoke, who looked and sounded like a female Lugnut-
View attachment 389026
Clobber: "You look so tired, did something happen with you?"
Cyclonus: "I- Wait, are Scalpel and Frostferatu still with you?"
???: "Werrrre you calling I? Lorrrd of the vampires?! The king of all the night?! The one who takes all of the stage forrr himself and that stage is the worrrld?!"
Cyclonus: -Facepalmed- "Well, that confirms the latter..." -he turned to the source of the voice-
-This Frostferatu was a really, really diminutive Cybertronian, not even a Mini-Con, as it was evident he turned into a cupcake and was of the same size-
View attachment 389027
Frostferatu: "You darrre underrstimate my powerr? Look as I, Frrrostferatu! Use my hypnotic abilities on you!" -he tried to use his hypnotic powers on the Herald of Unicron... It didn't work-
???: "Ye kno how annoyin za guy iz..."
-The last present Cybertronian, the so-called Scalpel, made his presence known, also quite diminutive and the lenses on his eyes making it evident he transforms into a microscope, and he seemed to be fixing up a wound on Toxitron's arm-
View attachment 389029
-All five also bore the Decepticon insignia somewhere in their bodies, even Gnaw had a self-marked one-
Scalpel: "Zo, whatya need?"
Cyclonus: -Pinches his nose- "I told you five to get out of here! Those three maniacs weren't going to spare you if they saw you, it's a miracle I've helped you survive this long..."
Clobber: "Well, we just like being around you..."
Toxitron: "Am Toxitron Cyclonus friend! Toxitron like Cyclonus lot!"
Gnaw: "Same for Gnaw, you helped Gnaw when Sharkticons died, Gnaw will be grateful..."
Scalpel: "I wud luff to ged outta tis dumpsta, vut where?!"
Frostferatu: "Wherre would get morrr resourrces to surrvive, eh?"
Cyclonus: "It's risky! There's a full-on siege going on!"
---
Scáthach: "Still, I will criticize where you lacked..."
---
-True, unlike say, Peridot-
-But yeah, there he's going!-
I hope your guys' electricy pricing doesn't get any worse or higher from here...

-...That might also explain why her mother, AKA her older self seemed to get along with Eclipsa fairly well...Assuming she's mentioned much about Eclipsa to Lily to begin with-
___

-How could Mash have fallen for someone who...who did as many deranged actions as Monika?-
___

-So Cyclonus is actually friends with these five Decepticons...-
___

-Justeaze doesn't respond to this and just patiently waits to hear Scáthach's opinion and final grade on the fight-
___

-Getting a considerably higher score this time?-

Ren: "We hope the best for you then."
---
-but how will they do it...?-
---
Kamui: "Say, what would you like to see next?" :)
Ralsei: "We hope the best for you all and your friends as well!" :grin:

Susie: "That's kinda part of the reason why we're here lending their whole group a hand, Rals." :p
___

Mabel: "Attacking it from opposite sides worked last time, right?"

Dipper: "Then by all accounts, it should work again!"
___

Pichu: "(What other kinds of places are there here...?)"

[I don't need no one to watch me!]
-tone seems more desperate-

[I....I know you didn't....]
-feels bad making Alphys worry-
-Either Totodile really wants to be a loner, or actually dislikes being totally alone more than he'd care to admit...-

P-Please don't feel bad, I should've realized that this might be t-too much or too new and d-d-dangerous for you...

Veyle: "Now let's go! We've got a base to save!"

Alear: "We'll be able to handle ourselves now. As long as we have another good healer."

Shez: "Oh, think you can match my speeds, huh? Well, I welcome the challenge." :p

Max Brass: "Did someone say challenge?!"
---
Queen Medusa: "...I almost prefer how he was before." :smirk: "But as a fellow puppet who is now free, I guess I'll comply." Might as well kill him as himself.

-she shoots beams at the string-
---
Blake: We're going to need to address your behavior with the Ruler at some point, Atalanta.
---
Azura: "Huh... another one of those. That's convenient." -may shift to supporting him with singing-
---
Yang: "All part of the plan, pal." :p
Ruby: "Yeah, come at us!" -smirks, as if having a plan-

Jaune: "Nice going, Weiss! Now let's got to down on it!"
Weiss: -showing pride-

Nora: "Are you kidding me?! A teleporter!"

Blake: "We have to figure how that thing's movements..."

Sitonai: "Can we focus on... not that now?" Dang, I can't believe I'm the straight woman here.
---
Hayate: "Alright, it'll be Ferguson-san then!" -Fate also attacked the last string-
---
---
-Making it so the magical girls manage to damage the Cyborg Digimon with some shots, Alain too with various shots-
-So the angered reptile would once again shoot atomic beams from their chest at all around!-

---
Takeru: "Understood" -he tries to aim his next shots right to direct it at Hellgate-

-and so he walks back to the group with the Frogadiers-

-blocking the cable with the shield, but this leaves both occupied for the others to get hits in-

Kekeke....
-using his own rifts between dimensions to teleport and essentially play a game of tag; except if he tags the Specimen, it's going to be with an attack-
Dipper: "I wouldn't be so sure yet. Rita might not be as powerful as Koyanskaya or Drakkon, but she was the one who gave Drakkon most of his powers and led to the creation of his empire. Outside of summoning Servants, almost everything the Alliance has done can be traced back to her..."

-Undyne helps walk Iri over to Lily and any of the other healers present-

-Fishbunjin would see that the majority have quickly recovered from injuries from the fight with Koyanskaya, but that Iri is much weaker right now-

Now's not the time for a competition! :glare:
___

-And Kris attacks the final string as well,cutting it with his sword, and everyone's combined attacks prove to finally be enough to cut the final remaining wire-

Kris: "We did it! You're free now! You're actually finally free!" :b:

HERE I GO !! WATCH ME [[fly]], MAMA !!

-Spamton prepares to fly on his own, finally free of the wires and strings and whoever was controlling them. A few seconds later, however...Spamton's glasses turn pitch black, his face turns into a frown, and the giant robotic salesman falls to the ground on the spot, motiionless and seemingly dead on the spot. No one is injured as they were too far away from him, but it does cause the ground to briefly shake, causing the Delta Warriors and anyone else on the ground to stumble or briefly hop into the air-

-The surrounding area also turns much darker the instant Spamton falls-

___

-Keeping a grudge on someone for that long is unhealthy, more so given that, whatever her past mistakes were, Jeanne doesn't seem to be a bad person...-
___

-Medli evades the beams with flight maneuvers, while Toon Link and Tetra take cover behind heavy debris-

Spooky: "I...I can't pass on yet! Not until people take me seriously and start being scared of me! No one's ever been scared me of ,not even as a ghost, but my army and this invasion are going to change tha-" -Interrupted by a call from either a walkie talkie or a cell phone from GL Labs, which she quickly answers- "Ugh, what is it now?! They've found the portal...? You have got to be kidding me!"
___

-The others quickly realize what Ruby and Yang are alluding to the former already having a plan, but mostly keep silent to ensure that Specimen 4 doesn't get wise to it-

...I think I get it. :p We'll keep Specimen 4 busy!

-Specimen 4 tries to approach them from another wall, but Takeru's shots stun her...-

-Rin's charged arrow shot strikes the frozen Specimen 6, and the attack is severe enough to temporarily reduce it to a stunned ragdoll, comparable to an ordinary puppet that was carelessly dropped on the ground-

(Ugh, even Abras aren't usually this annoying!) :glare:

Garnet: "Looks like we'll have to draw it to the portal ourselves..."

-Specimen 8 turns to Gengar the next time the Ghost-type Pokemon teleports near him, but would have no time to react to whatever attack he uses-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aoko: "I'm eating now" 😅
---
Mirei: "I will say that the state he's in is unknown. By all accounts, he should be dead, but he isn't, akin to be trapped in limbo..."
---
-Uprising recovery vfx-
---
Tiki: "You're really cute" :)
-Yuuno blush-
Shez: "Never said I wanted to fight here. I mean, I'm eating too." :p
---
Palutena: "That's horrible..."
---
-KEK-
---
Emblem Tiki: "He really is~" -giggling-

Ralsei: "We hope the best for you all and your friends as well!" :grin:

Susie: "That's kinda part of the reason why we're here lending their whole group a hand, Rals." :p
___

Mabel: "Attacking it from opposite sides worked last time, right?"

Dipper: "Then by all accounts, it should work again!"
___

Pichu: "(What other kinds of places are there here...?)"
Ruby: "It's only fair after some of us helped you."
---
Byleth: Maybe don't say your plans out loud...
---
Kamui: "Honestly, it's easy to lose track..." -has lost track of what they've seen-

Kekeke....

---
---
---

---

Dipper: "I wouldn't be so sure yet. Rita might not be as powerful as Koyanskaya or Drakkon, but she was the one who gave Drakkon most of his powers and led to the creation of his empire. Outside of summoning Servants, almost everything the Alliance has done can be traced back to her..."

-Fishbunjin would see that the majority have quickly recovered from injuries from the fight with Koyanskaya, but that Iri is much weaker right now-

___

-And Kris attacks the final string as well,cutting it with his sword, and everyone's combined attacks prove to finally be enough to cut the final remaining wire-

-Spamton prepares to fly on his own, finally free of the wires and strings and whoever was controlling them. A few seconds later, however...Spamton's glasses turn pitch black, his face turns into a frown, and the giant robotic salesman falls to the ground on the spot, motiionless and seemingly dead on the spot. No one is injured as they were too far away from him, but it does cause the ground to briefly shake, causing the Delta Warriors and anyone else on the ground to stumble or briefly hop into the air-

___

-Keeping a grudge on someone for that long is unhealthy, more so given that, whatever her past mistakes were, Jeanne doesn't seem to be a bad person...-
___

-Medli evades the beams with flight maneuvers, while Toon Link and Tetra take cover behind heavy debris-

Spooky: "I...I can't pass on yet! Not until people take me seriously and start being scared of me! No one's ever been scared me of ,not even as a ghost, but my army and this invasion are going to change tha-" -Interrupted by a call from either a walkie talkie or a cell phone from GL Labs, which she quickly answers- "Ugh, what is it now?! They've found the portal...? You have got to be kidding me!"
___

-The others quickly realize what Ruby and Yang are alluding to the former already having a plan, but mostly keep silent to ensure that Specimen 4 doesn't get wise to it-

-Specimen 4 tries to approach them from another wall, but Takeru's shots stun her...-

-Rin's charged arrow shot strikes the frozen Specimen 6, and the attack is severe enough to temporarily reduce it to a stunned ragdoll, comparable to an ordinary puppet that was carelessly dropped on the ground-

-Specimen 8 turns to Gengar the next time the Ghost-type Pokemon teleports near him, but would have no time to react to whatever attack he uses-
-seems Rita is the only one left... unless she doesn't know about Coyle?-

Sothis: "Can you people actually focus on the fact that we're in enemy territory?"

Shez: "Fine... let's go find the others. I'm sure they'll be fun to talk to as well." :p
---
Queen Medusa: "................................I don't know who you are, human child, but that was impressive."
---
-Blake knows that, given her experiences with Adam, so she didn't hesitate to throw out a big question-

Blake: You thought about aiming for her head when fighting the pirates, didn't you?
---
Kanna: "WHOA!" -tries to dodge the blast-
---
-Yang mostly just focuses on keeping the Specimen annoyed in the hopes it would make some mistakes that Ruby could capitalize on-

Weiss: "Now is our chance." -makes the Arma Gigas jump to stab the ragdolled Specimen-

Ren: "We should try to get its attention."
Nora: "Can someone strike me with lightning?" :p

Blake: Whatever it's doing, I hope it works.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-...That might also explain why her mother, AKA her older self seemed to get along with Eclipsa fairly well...Assuming she's mentioned much about Eclipsa to Lily to begin with-
___

-How could Mash have fallen for someone who...who did as many deranged actions as Monika?-
___

-So Cyclonus is actually friends with these five Decepticons...-
___

-Justeaze doesn't respond to this and just patiently waits to hear Scáthach's opinion and final grade on the fight-
___

-Getting a considerably higher score this time?-
-She probably has, so it should be easier for her to talk with her-
---
-Yuri wonders that a lot... Natsuki, a little less so given her conflicted feelings-
---
-Or at least, seemed to be helping them survive-
Clobber: "A siege? How so?"
Cyclonus: "Megatron's forces are here... Well, Megatron is dead, Shockwave is in charge now it seems"
Toxitron: "Am Toxitron help beat Cyclop Bot!"
Cyclonus: "Don't you dare, there's a full army going against them"
Scalpel: "Gret, zo wat? We jus run?"
Frostferatu: "Frrrostferatu isn't one to just flee!"
Cyclonus: "I told you so many times before! I can barely get you Energon anymore, you should seek it out, try to survive somehow, much better than with these maniacs in the same vessel!"
Clobber: "But we don't want to leave you alone!"
Gnaw: "You Cyclonus friend, Gnaw won't run from friend"
Cyclonus: "...Listen, you five! Shockwave's drones could find you at any minute, just give yourselves up, and they might take you in. You might get better that way"
Clobber: "What of you?"
Cyclonus: "You five should know as a creation of Unicron I have no chance"
-There's a reason he was giving a cold-shoulder to Bludgeon's claims before, he's really not a fan of what he is and how he assisted Unicron on trying to eat Cybertron-
---
Scáthach: "For starters, some of the terrain was too dangerous for you to step on"
---
-Indeed, and is surprised with himself-
Shez: "Never said I wanted to fight here. I mean, I'm eating too." :p
---
---
-KEK-
---
Emblem Tiki: "He really is~" -giggling-
Arcueid: "It's a fair question too" :p
Aoko: "Weeeell..."
---
Jeanne: "Can't we help him?"
Mirei: "It's hard to do when no one knows fr certain his situation..."
---
Athena: "Makes me wonder on others you mentioned!"
---
Yuuno: "I-I see..."
Tiki: "Oh well, I won't embarrass you more" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "It's a fair question too" :p
Aoko: "Weeeell..."
---
---
Athena: "Makes me wonder on others you mentioned!"
---
Yuuno: "I-I see..."
Tiki: "Oh well, I won't embarrass you more" :p
Shez: -enjoying chicken wings as Aoko thinks-
---
Palu: "Not even you?"
---
Pit: "Oh really? Like who?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh... I didn't even realize that he was embarassed..." -now sad-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She probably has, so it should be easier for her to talk with her-
---
-Yuri wonders that a lot... Natsuki, a little less so given her conflicted feelings-
---
-Or at least, seemed to be helping them survive-
Clobber: "A siege? How so?"
Cyclonus: "Megatron's forces are here... Well, Megatron is dead, Shockwave is in charge now it seems"
Toxitron: "Am Toxitron help beat Cyclop Bot!"
Cyclonus: "Don't you dare, there's a full army going against them"
Scalpel: "Gret, zo wat? We jus run?"
Frostferatu: "Frrrostferatu isn't one to just flee!"
Cyclonus: "I told you so many times before! I can barely get you Energon anymore, you should seek it out, try to survive somehow, much better than with these maniacs in the same vessel!"
Clobber: "But we don't want to leave you alone!"
Gnaw: "You Cyclonus friend, Gnaw won't run from friend"
Cyclonus: "...Listen, you five! Shockwave's drones could find you at any minute, just give yourselves up, and they might take you in. You might get better that way"
Clobber: "What of you?"
Cyclonus: "You five should know as a creation of Unicron I have no chance"
-There's a reason he was giving a cold-shoulder to Bludgeon's claims before, he's really not a fan of what he is and how he assisted Unicron on trying to eat Cybertron-
---
Scáthach: "For starters, some of the terrain was too dangerous for you to step on"
---
-Indeed, and is surprised with himself-
-Star herself realized how Lily can relate to it, so she'll be even more furious if it turns out that, abandoning her kingdom aside, Eclipsa isn't an outright evil queen after all-

Star: (...Hey, you don't have to talk to Eclipsa if you think it's gonna bring up too many bad memories...)
___

-Regardless of what Monika did before, she seems to have done a complete 180 change for the better...-
___

-So he was reluctant to help Unicron all along, and hates the fact that he was either built or remade to serve him and aid his massacres...-

Also Frostferatu kind of looks like a VivziePop character
___

(Like the rocky hills?)
___

Dipper: "Dude, that was awesome!"

Mabel: "You did amazing that time!" :b:

Ruby: "It's only fair after some of us helped you."
---
Byleth: Maybe don't say your plans out loud...
---
Kamui: "Honestly, it's easy to lose track..." -has lost track of what they've seen-
Susie: "Seems like a fair trade. Plus, it's not like were gonna let Chaldea have all of the fun of beating up a bunch of jerks who want to take over or destroy the world." :p
___

-Dipper and Mabel don't know if the dummy/drone can actually compute what they're saying or not- :V
___

Sparky: "(Well, this where everyone here seems to get food...)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "Seems like a fair trade. Plus, it's not like were gonna let Chaldea have all of the fun of beating up a bunch of jerks who want to take over or destroy the world." :p
___

-Dipper and Mabel don't know if the dummy/drone can actually compute what they're saying or not- :V
___

Sparky: "(Well, this where everyone here seems to get food...)"
Nora: "Heh. I might think the same about your Dark World." :p
---
-it can't, Byleht is just making an observation-
---
Kamui: "Yeah, I just gathered some food for everyone." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: -enjoying chicken wings as Aoko thinks-
---
---
Pit: "Oh really? Like who?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh... I didn't even realize that he was embarassed..." -now sad-
Aoko: "In my world I guess I'm good"

Artoria/Shiki/Arcueid: "You guess?"
---
Mirei: "I am just as puzzled as you are on his current situation. I've seen undead Digimon, and he's not in a state I've seen other before, even if I am familiar with the form he's currently taking"

Jeanne: "The form he's currently taking?"

Mirei: "Correct" -displays this image-

1715204362842.png

---
Athena: "Like that meanie Viridi or that cool lady Phosphora!"
---
Nanoha: "Ah, sorry about that, Yuuno-kun!"
Yuuno: "I-It's fine"
-Star herself realized how Lily can relate to it, so she'll be even more furious if it turns out that, abandoning her kingdom aside, Eclipsa isn't an outright evil queen after all-

Star: (...Hey, you don't have to talk to Eclipsa if you think it's gonna bring up too many bad memories...)
___

-Regardless of what Monika did before, she seems to have done a complete 180 change for the better...-
___

-So he was reluctant to help Unicron all along, and hates the fact that he was either built or remade to serve him and aid his massacres...-

Also Frostferatu kind of looks like a VivziePop character
___

(Like the rocky hills?)
___

Dipper: "Dude, that was awesome!"

Mabel: "You did amazing that time!" :b:
Lily: No, don't worry. This is a necessity.
---
-Though a part of Yuri refuses to see that-
Mash: "Um, you two..."
Natsuki/Yuri: "Huh?"
---
-He really isn't, he didn't even fight Lockdown as best as he could when he captured him as he didn't think he deserved any better-

(Yeah, BotBots is just an absolutely silly show where the characters just looked like whatever instead of functioning robots in order for silly shenanigans)

(Like this is Frostferatu's actual toy)
1715205940260.png

---
Scáthach: "Yes, could have fallen in them"
---
-Chrono had a proud smirk without even realizing it-
Amy: It's working~

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aoko: "In my world I guess I'm good"

Artoria/Shiki/Arcueid: "You guess?"
---
Mirei: "I am just as puzzled as you are on his current situation. I've seen undead Digimln, and he's not in a state I've seen other before, even if I am familiar with the form he's currently taking"

---
Athena: "Like that meanie Viridi or that cool lady Phosphora!"
---
Nanoha: "Ah, sorry about that, Yuuno-kun!"
Yuuno: "I-It's fine"
Sothis: "She sounds just like Shez when it comes to her cooking."

Shez: "Come on. I'm good but not THAT good!" :lol:

Sothis: "See?"
---
Palutena: "W-What is that?"
---
Pit: "Oh, we should totally meet then!"
---
Emblem Tiki: "I'll stop..." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: No, don't worry. This is a necessity.
---
-Though a part of Yuri refuses to see that-
Mash: "Um, you two..."
Natsuki/Yuri: "Huh?"
---
-He really isn't, he didn't even fight Lockdown as best as he could when he captured him as he didn't think he deserved any better-

(Yeah, BotBots is just an absolutely silly show where the characters just looked like whatever instead of functioning robots in order for silly shenanigans)

(Like this is Frostferatu's actual toy)
View attachment 389039
---
Scáthach: "Yes, could have fallen in them"
---
-Chrono had a proud smirk without even realizing it-
Amy: It's working~
Star: (Alright...Let's go talk to my great-great-something grandma.)
___

STeven: "Oh, hey, Yuri and Natsuki! You guys are here too?"
___

-So Aquamarine's perception of him as a mad cult leader is wrong...-

-Seems like a fun spin-off- :p
___

(Maybe it was too careless of a move on my part...)
___

-He's finally starting to show more emotions and just enjoy being a teen!-

Nora: "Heh. I might think the same about your Dark World." :p
---
-it can't, Byleht is just making an observation-
---
Kamui: "Yeah, I just gathered some food for everyone." :)
Ralsei: "Then as you requested, we'll be sure to call you and your friends the next time the Dark World and my friends' Light World are in need of help." :)

Susie: "The more, the merrier, I say!" :p
___

-They most likely wouldn't have discussed their plan outloud if their opponent was an enemy soldier or any intelligent foe-
___

Pichu: "(The food was really yummy...)"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei: "Then as you requested, we'll be sure to call you and your friends the next time the Dark World and my friends' Light World are in need of help." :)

Susie: "The more, the merrier, I say!" :p
___

-They most likely wouldn't have discussed their plan outloud if their opponent was an enemy so
___

Pichu: "(The food was really yummy...)"
Nora: "Hell yeah!" :laugh:
---
-Byleth doesn't know that :V-
---
Kamui: "I know, right? Chaldea really prides itself with its incredible food." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "Hell yeah!" :laugh:
---
-Byleth doesn't know that :V-
---
Kamui: "I know, right? Chaldea really prides itself with its incredible food." :)
-Susie laughed proudly as well, prompting Noelle to chuckle-

Penny: "I am glad we finally got to introduce you to more of our friends." :)
___

-The draft didn't save on that, so I went back and edited it. But I think the unfinished post still got the general point across- :p

-They'll bring it up after completing the obstacle course again if she mentions it among their errors-
___

Pichu: "(And the people who cooked it were really friendly!)" :b:

-Even the grouchier members of the kitchen staff couldn't be grumpy around adorable Pokemon- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Susie laughed proudly as well, prompting Noelle to chuckle-

Penny: "I am glad we finally got to introduce you to more of our friends." :)
___

-The draft didn't save on that, so I went back and edited it. But I think the unfinished post still got the general point across- :p

-They'll bring it up after completing the obstacle course again if she mentions it among their errors-
___

Pichu: "(And the people who cooked it were really friendly!)" :b:

-Even the grouchier members of the kitchen staff couldn't be grumpy around adorable Pokemon- :V
Ruby: "Maybe we'll meet more of yours one day?"
---
-that's fair enough-
---
Kamui: I'm glad they let me in... :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Maybe we'll meet more of yours one day?"
---
-that's fair enough-
---
Kamui: I'm glad they let me in... :lol:
Ralsei: "Well, there is Lancer...But I believe he's at least met some other people here such as Jack and Semiramis."

Noelle: "We really need to hang out with our other classmates more often..."
___

-With that said, they try to defeat the dummy using the same strategy as before, attacking it from opposite sides simultaneously-
___

-The strike prohibits excessive orders of food, not deny gluttons food, period, since some of them like Kamui still actually need to eat to survive- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei: "Well, there is Lancer...But I believe he's at least met some other people here such as Jack and Semiramis."

Noelle: "We really need to hang out with our other classmates more often..."
___

-With that said, they try to defeat the dummy using the same strategy as before, attacking it from opposite sides simultaneously-
___

-The strike prohibits excessive orders of food, not deny gluttons food, period, since some of them like Kamui still actually need to eat to survive- :V
Yang: "Classmates? How old are you?"
---
-and it works-
---
-still, she's one of the more egregious cases- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: "She sounds just like Shez when it comes to her cooking."

Shez: "Come on. I'm good but not THAT good!" :lol:

Sothis: "See?"
---
---
Pit: "Oh, we should totally meet then!"
---
Emblem Tiki: "I'll stop..." :lol:
Aoko: "I just can shoot a few beams quite well" :p
---
Mirei: "This here, is Zwart Defeat. A variant of Omegamon that, with the original, was infected by a raging virus that makes him be in constant decay and recovery and enter into a berserk state"

Jeanne: "Did you say he's decaying as he's berserk?!"

Mirei: "Unfortunately... However, the circumstances in which the original Zwart Defeat entered that state are quite specific, it shouñd be nearby impossible for any other of the same species to enter that state"

Jeanne: "That doesn't matter! What matters is we should do something!"

Mirei: "Yes, yes it matters. It means that something unnatural had to happen him that gave him such form, so it wouldn't be so simple to just try to help him, or even to mercy kill him"
---
Athena: "I really wanna do~!" :D
---
Alice: "Then we can start playing?"
Star: (Alright...Let's go talk to my great-great-something grandma.)
___

STeven: "Oh, hey, Yuri and Natsuki! You guys are here too?"
___

-So Aquamarine's perception of him as a mad cult leader is wrong...-

-Seems like a fun spin-off- :p
___

(Maybe it was too careless of a move on my part...)
___

-He's finally starting to show more emotions and just enjoy being a teen!-
-Star nodded as they went-
---
Yuri: "...Yes, we are here"
Natsuki: "Heeeeeey..."
---
-Indeed, then again, all Decepticons with her aren't disagreeing, all they know is that he along others were planted by Unicron eons ago on their ranks to prepare for his coming until the attack happened, and many were killed off with others vanishing to never be seen again-
Clobber: "Look, maybe if we explain about you we'll get them to understand..."
Scalpel: "Ezplain to SHOCKWAVE?!"
Frostferatu: "Just allow I, the grrreat Frostferatu to enterrrrtain him!"
Toxitron: "Am Toxitron would help friend!!"
Gnaw: "Yes, Gnaw would too!"
Cyclonus: "Let's be clear, I'm not friends with any of you, I just didn't want all of my legacy to just end in having helped kill many..."

-It be- :p -TBH I had for a long while thought to include Frostferatu for giggles as a Decepticon spy but thought he'd be too silly given his theatrics and series of origin, so I'm just showing him for this part at least LOL-
"Then why was he a prisoner in Lockdown's ship?"
-I'll pretend here that he was the apprentice of the Decepticon Mindwipe (a guy who hypnotizes and turns into a giant bat) so he captured him to lure him and kill him and after the fact just had him caged as a trophy-
---
Scáthach: "It was, luckily this is a simulation, but otherwise you could have made a big mistakke"
---
-Indeed, she knows Lindy will be pleased when she learns of this!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Classmates? How old are you?"
---
-and it works-
---
-still, she's one of the more egregious cases- :V
Susie: "15."

Noelle: "14!"

Berdly: "Also 14!"

Ralsei: "I, umm, sorta lost count after having to live alone in my kingdom for a while." :lol:

___

Dipper/Mabel: "YEAH!" -The twins triumphantly high-five each other-
___

-Being a Ruler and actually requiring some level of food probably helps- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aoko: "I just can shoot a few beams quite well" :p
---
Mirei: "This here, is Zwart Defeat. A variant of Omegamon that, with the original, was infected by a raging virus that makes him be in constant decay and recovery and enter into a berserk state"

Mirei: "Unfortunately... However, the circumstances in which the original Zwart Defeat entered that state are quite specific, it shouñd be nearby impossible for any other of the same species to enter that state"

Mirei: "Yes, yes it matters. It means that something unnatural had to happen him that gave him such form, so it wouldn't be so simple to just try to help him, or even to mercy kill him"
---
Athena: "I really wanna do~!" :D
---
Alice: "Then we can start playing?"
Shez: "I'm the same with spikes." :p

Sothis: These two are totally going to tear the place apart if we let them spar...
---
Palutena: ".........Do you think Gorgon's short death during Isis's first attack could have a hand in this?"
---
-AND SO THEY GOOOOOOO-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Happily~" :)

Susie: "15."

Noelle: "14!"

Berdly: "Also 14!"

Ralsei: "I, umm, sorta lost count after having to live alone in my kingdom for a while." :lol:

___

Dipper/Mabel: "YEAH!" -The twins triumphantly high-five each other-
___

-Being a Ruler and actually requiring some level of food probably helps- :V
Yang: "...You lost count?"
---
Byleth: "You did well..."
---
-power bias smh :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Star nodded as they went-
---
Yuri: "...Yes, we are here"
Natsuki: "Heeeeeey..."
---
-Indeed, then again, all Decepticons with her aren't disagreeing, all they know is that he along others were planted by Unicron eons ago on their ranks to prepare for his coming until the attack happened, and many were killed off with others vanishing to never be seen again-
Clobber: "Look, maybe if we explain about you we'll get them to understand..."
Scalpel: "Ezplain to SHOCKWAVE?!"
Frostferatu: "Just allow I, the grrreat Frostferatu to enterrrrtain him!"
Toxitron: "Am Toxitron would help friend!!"
Gnaw: "Yes, Gnaw would too!"
Cyclonus: "Let's be clear, I'm not friends with any of you, I just didn't want all of my legacy to just end in having helped kill many..."

-It be- :p -TBH I had for a long while thought to include Frostferatu for giggles as a Decepticon spy but thought he'd be too silly given his theatrics and series of origin, so I'm just showing him for this part at least LOL-
"Then why was he a prisoner in Lockdown's ship?"
-I'll pretend here that he was the apprentice of the Decepticon Mindwipe (a guy who hypnotizes and turns into a giant bat) so he captured him to lure him and kill him and after the fact just had him caged as a trophy-
---
Scáthach: "It was, luckily this is a simulation, but otherwise you could have made a big mistakke"
---
-Indeed, she knows Lindy will be pleased when she learns of this!-
-The supposed Queen of Darkness is currently sitting on a bench in the rose gardens, feeding doves-
___

Steven: "How have you two been?"
___

-So by all accounts, they have no reason to suspect he's not a mad cultist.. -

-It would still be cool to see Frosterafu again- :p
___

(Isn't it important to take risks in battles?)
___

-Current thoughts?-

Yang: "...You lost count?"
---
Byleth: "You did well..."
---
-power bias smh :V-
Ralsei: "Oh, I'm still a teenager! I'm...just not sure if I'm from 13 or more like 15." 😅

-He's definitely slightly younger than Susie, at least-
___

Mabel: "Aa good as the first test?"
___

-They stil refused her more than four full meals a day- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "I'm the same with spikes." :p

Sothis: These two are totally going to tear the place apart if we let them spar...
---
Palutena: ".........Do you think Gorgon's short death during Isis's first attack could have a hand in this?"
---
-AND SO THEY GOOOOOOO-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Happily~" :)
-The owners are watching over them tables in fact-

-Given the multiverse is a dangerous place, they're prepared for a bunch of situations-

Aoko: "I'll take your word for now" :p
---
*Jalter's

Mirei: "I doubt it. While he could enter a berserk state, Digimon don't die if their Tamers do, and the set of circumstances for Zwart Defeat to happen are too specific..."

Jeanne: "Then... What can we do?"

Mirei: "I'm not sure. It probably has something to do with the spiritual, the divine or the demonic, which aren't my areas of expertise"
---
-Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeed-

-To who first tho?-
---
Alice: "So we are a bunch of happy princesses now~!"
Mary: "And we're all friends!"
-The supposed Queen of Darkness is currently sitting on a bench in the rose gardens, feeding doves-
___

Steven: "How have you two been?"
___

-So by all accounts, they have no reason to suspect he's not a mad cultist.. -

-It would still be cool to see Frosterafu again- :p
___

(Isn't it important to take risks in battles?)
___

-Current thoughts?-
Lily: "...Well, there she is"
---
Yuri: "Not so bad..."
---
-Indeed, and it's not like these five know the best solution-

-Perhaps- :p
---
Scáthach: "But also to not be entirely reckless"
---
Amy: She's not going to let him off this~

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Well, there she is"
---
Yuri: "Not so bad..."
---
-Indeed, and it's not like these five know the best solution-

-Perhaps- :p
---
Scáthach: "But also to not be entirely reckless"
---
Amy: She's not going to let him off this~
Mabel: "Her fashion's kinda outdated, but I get why." :p

Dipper: "Huh, she...doesn't look even remotely as evil as the tapestry makes her look."

Star: "Is that really Eclipsa...?" :surprised:

___

Amethyst: "The new castle's pretty cool, right?"
___

-So what's their plan? Shockwave, Aquamarine, and a massive army of Decepticons are on their way here with a ton of powerful drones in tow, and they'll no doubt want to execute Cyclonus at the very least and either eliminate or imprison the other former Decepticons working alongside him. These five could be spared of that, at the very least, but they're also unwilling to leave Cyclonus behind...-

-Will he remain with the other four Decepticons here?-
___

(Right!) -Affirmative nod-
___

-As in, make him take a longer break or just never let him hear the end of this?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei: "Oh, I'm still a teenager! I'm...just not sure if I'm from 13 or more like 15." 😅

-He's definitely slightly younger than Susie, at least-
___

Mabel: "Aa good as the first test?"
___

-They stil refused her more than four full meals a day- :V
Jaune: "Still, to have forgotten your own age..."
---
Byleth: "Well, aside from saying your plans out loud... you did well."
---
-she tries to circumvent it using Shirou when he's not working in the kitchen, but the staff encouraged him to have a backbone so she only has buffet-like feasts on special occasions because they know the reason he'd do massive meals like this isn't just from her asking for it (she's too kind to push him to the degree needed for that) and that he's the one pushing himself on his own-

-The owners are watching over them tables in fact-

-Given the multiverse is a dangerous place, they're prepared for a bunch of situations-

Aoko: "I'll take your workd for now" :p
---
*Jalter's

Mirei: "I doubt it. While he could enter a berserk state, Digimon don't die if their Tamers do, and the set of circumstances for Zwart Defeat to happen are too specific..."

Mirei: "I'm not sure. It probably has something to do with the spiritual, the divine or the demonic, which aren't my areas of expertise"
---
-Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeed-

-To who first tho?-
---
Alice: "So we are a bunch of happy princesses now~!"
Mary: "And we're all friends!"
Shez: "Yeah, wouldn't want to break a place that serves wings this good." -will leave a tip too-

Byleth: "The ribs are great too."

Shez: "Oh totally!" -steals one from Byleth's plate but gives her some wings to make up for it-
---
-my bad lol-

Palutena: "Don't look at me. I'm not really experienced in this whole Digimon thing. I'm more of a Pocket Monster gal."
---
-they'd find both in the same game-
---
Kanna: -giggling- "How wonderful, right~?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Mabel: "Her fashion's kinda outdated, but I get why." :p

Dipper: "Huh, she...doesn't look even remotely as evil as the tapestry makes her look."

Star: "Is that really Eclipsa...?" :surprised:

___

Amethyst: "The new castle's pretty cool, right?"
___

-So what's their plan? Shockwave, Aquamarine, and a massive army of Decepticons are on their way here with a ton of powerful drones in tow, and they'll no doubt want to execute Cyclonus at the very least and either eliminate or imprison the other former Decepticons working alongside him. These five could be spared of that, at the very least, but they're also unwilling to leave Cyclonus behind...-

-Will he remain with the other four Decepticons here?-
___

(Right!) -Affirmative nod-
___

-As in, make him take a longer break or just never let him hear the end of this?- :V
-Lily is the first to approach, without questioning-
---
Yuri: "It's um, different from what I expected..."
---
-Indeed, Clobber and Toxitron can see he's changed, Gnaw and Frostferatu don't care since he freed them, and Scalpel at least has some amount of gratitude since he's never been recognised by anyone else despite being a talented medic-

-I'll be honest with you, I might end killing at least two of them, I dunno-
---
Scáthach: "Otherwise, you did quite well for a sparring match"
---
-The latter pretty much- :p
Shez: "Yeah, wouldn't want to break a place that serves wings this good." -will leave a tip too-

Byleth: "The ribs are great too."

Shez: "Oh totally!" -steals one from Byleth's plate but gives her some wings to make up for it-
---
-my bad lol-

Palutena: "Don't look at me. I'm not really experienced in this whole Digimon thing. I'm more of a Pocket Monster gal."
---
-they'd find both in the same game-
---
Kanna: -giggling- "How wonderful, right~?"
Shiki: "I guess I can admit the food tastes good at least"
-Artoria already having seconds-
---
Jeanne: "We really can't solve this in just one evening, do we...?"

Mirei: "Unfortunately"
---
-And the Minervamon would audibly GASP-
---
Bunyan: "And these are (says the name of each Disney Princess and Kuzco)! They were getting together for a big party!"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

Taiga: "Oh, you're learning to control that too~!"

Yuri: "O-Oh..."
Kaito: "Heh, I kinda like it" :p

---
---

---

-Either Totodile really wants to be a loner, or actually dislikes being totally alone more than he'd care to admit...-

P-Please don't feel bad, I should've realized that this might be t-too much or too new and d-d-dangerous for you...

___

___

___

---
Queen Medusa: "................................I don't know who you are, human child, but that was impressive."
---
---
-Yang mostly just focuses on keeping the Specimen annoyed in the hopes it would make some mistakes that Ruby could capitalize on-

Weiss: "Now is our chance." -makes the Arma Gigas jump to stab the ragdolled Specimen-

-as much as he hates to admit it, he's definitely a long way from home....-

-which means he's now pettable for Boudica and Mata Hari :V-

You should have seen them when they were in my digital field. Had them terrified out of their wits.

-Burrito is definitely not like Firebrand, who literally grew up in this kind of environment and is (unfortunately) well aware of the kind of danger involved if his multiple hospital visits say anything :V-

-pulls out a protein shake seemingly out of nowhere to give Iri-
-his own brand that you have to ask for over the counter, even- (real Ludosity lore; I swear I barely make much up with this guy)

Good.
-then Spamton keels over-
Dammit, what NOW?

So were we supposed to or not supposed to cut the wires? Getting mixed signals here.

-blocks with the shield and attacks again with Berserk Sword-

These-a things are doing a-lot-a more than just SCARING people. Are you-a trying to make everyone just like you and DEAD?!

-which would be Shadow Claw-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Mirei: "I am just as puzzled as you are on his current situation. I've seen undead Digimon, and he's not in a state I've seen other before, even if I am familiar with the form he's currently taking"

View attachment 389038

Do you think Gorgon's short death during Isis's first attack could have a hand in this?"
*Jalter's

(In most continuities anyway :V)

-my bad lol-

-unaware of all this, Jalter may or may not notice an occasional red glitchy distortion from her Digivice-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-which means he's now pettable for Boudica and Mata Hari :V-

You should have seen them when they were in my digital field. Had them terrified out of their wits.

-Burrito is definitely not like Firebrand, who literally grew up in this kind of environment and is (unfortunately) well aware of the kind of danger involved if his multiple hospital visits say anything :V-
Artoria: "My name is Artoria Pendragon"

-And both motherly women took advanatage to pet him!-

Kaito: "Now I'm curious about that" :p
Monika: "Please no"

Mash: "Can we cheer you up somehow...?"

___

___

___

___

Sothis: "Can you people actually focus on the fact that we're in enemy territory?"

Shez: "Fine... let's go find the others. I'm sure they'll be fun to talk to as well." :p
---
---
-Blake knows that, given her experiences with Adam, so she didn't hesitate to throw out a big question-

Blake: You thought about aiming for her head when fighting the pirates, didn't you?
---
---

-his own brand that you have to ask for over the counter, even- (real Ludosity lore; I swear I barely make much up with this guy)

Good.
Dammit, what NOW?

So were we supposed to or not supposed to cut the wires? Getting mixed signals here.

These-a things are doing a-lot-a more than just SCARING people. Are you-a trying to make everyone just like you and DEAD?!

-The Dinobots also all sit down for a bit-
Jeanne: "Do we know her current location?"
-Indeed, and she sighs to herself-

Achilles: "Okay, who's left now?"
Charlotte: "There's Bart"
---
Yuuno: "...Could it have been a mercy kill?"
Nanoha: "...I don't know..." -feels really bad about this-
Shamal: "I don't understand what's going on"
---
Atalanta: ...A part of me really did...
---
-The blast destroys the debris, sending TLink and Tetra flying, while with their bladed arms they tried to attack Alain and Azura-
-But the attack on the two wasn't succesful thank to Berserk Sword, opening a door to strike with lightning from Fate-

Tiki: "How can they be afraid of you if- Wait, portal?"
---
-And not just that, Takeru would activate a red device and place it in his belt, giving him a stronger form!-
TOUCON BOOST! (FIGHTING BOOST!)
ORE GA BOOST! (I AM BOOST!)
FURUITATSU BOOST! (ENERGIZED GHOST!)
GO FIGHT! GO FIGHT! GO! GO!
1715282336849.png

-Of course his shots would become more troublesome for the Specimen as he intends to give Ruby and Yang time-

Makoto: "Did that work out?"

Elizabeth: "I don't have any!" -tried to stab the warping Specimen-

-How much would Gengar's attack hurt Specimen 8?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shiki: "I guess I can admit the food tastes good at least"
-Artoria already having seconds-
---

---
-And the Minervamon would audibly GASP-
---
Bunyan: "And these are (says the name of each Disney Princess and Kuzco)! They were getting together for a big party!"
-unaware of all this, Jalter may or may not notice an occasional red glitchy distortion from her Digivice-
Shez: "I'd definitely come back!"

Byleth: -still intrigued about Aoko even while nomming-
---
Palutena: "I doubt Ingrid would be willing to share anything..."
---
Viridi: "...What was that noise?"
---
-Emblem Tiki enjoying her time~!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "I'd definitely come back!"

Byleth: -still intrigued about Aoko even while nomming-
---
Palutena: "I doubt Ingrid would be willing to share anything..."
---
Viridi: "...What was that noise?"
---
-Emblem Tiki enjoying her time~!-
(In most continuities anyway :V)

Aoko: "So, what are your hobbies anyway?"
---
Mirei: "You have my apologies"
Martha: "Not your fault..."
-She has noticed, and doesn't knows what to make of it, other than it has to be bad news...-
---
Athena: "It's you!"
---
-The other kids too! ...When suddenly, EEEEEEVIL pig monster attacks!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Lily is the first to approach, without questioning-
---
Yuri: "It's um, different from what I expected..."
---
-Indeed, Clobber and Toxitron can see he's changed, Gnaw and Frostferatu don't care since he freed them, and Scalpel at least has some amount of gratitude since he's never been recognised by anyone else despite being a talented medic-

-I'll be honest with you, I might end killing at least two of them, I dunno-
---
Scáthach: "Otherwise, you did quite well for a sparring match"
---
-The latter pretty much- :p
-And Star is quick to follow-

-Would Lily talk to Eclipsa before the latter noticed them?-

___

Steven: "How so?"
___

-So they're not about to leave here without him, or at least assurance of his survival...-

-Given the situation they're in and that they're an ally of Cyclonus, that would make sense, though it'd be cool to see the majority of them more in the thread. It's ultiamtely your call either way, though-
___

(I did?!) :b:
___

-That sounds about right- :p

Jaune: "Still, to have forgotten your own age..."
---
Byleth: "Well, aside from saying your plans out loud... you did well."
---
-she tries to circumvent it using Shirou when he's not working in the kitchen, but the staff encouraged him to have a backbone so she only has buffet-like feasts on special occasions because they know the reason he'd do massive meals like this isn't just from her asking for it (she's too kind to push him to the degree needed for that) and that he's the one pushing himself on his own-
Ralsei: "Well, I lived by myself in a pretty much empty kingdom for several years until I met Kris and Susie, I guess living by myself for so long made it easier to fall behind on time by at least one year..." :lol:
___

Dipper: "We wouldn't normally do that, but..."

Mabel: "We were pretty sure the training dummies can't hear." :p
___

-Shirou and Kamui really are a good match for each other. They might not always know their limits, but they care about each other an extremely great deal and know how to balance aach other out-

Artoria: "My name is Artoria Pendragon"

Mash: "Can we cheer you up somehow...?"
-Pretty cool name for someone who already looks like a warrior and royalty, right?-

-Firebrand might take a few too many risks in fights sometimes- :V

-Alphys has the same question and is visibly VERY worried-

---
---

---
---

---
---
---
-The blast destroys the debris, sending TLink and Tetra flying, while with their bladed arms they tried to attack Alain and Azura-
-But the attack on the two wasn't succesful thank to Berserk Sword, opening a door to strike with lightning from Fate-

---
-And not just that, Takeru would activate a red device and place it in his belt, giving him a stronger form!-
View attachment 389081
-Of course his shots would become more troublesome for the Specimen as he intends to give Ruby and Yang time-

Good.
Dammit, what NOW?

Not that any of us know of...But I'm willing to bet she can't be far.

-Iri takes the protein shake from Fishbunjin?-

-What's Rita's plan of action now that it seems like Chaldea must've defeated Koyanskaya and Coyle?-

Who's Bart?
___

-Susie, Ralsei, Noelle and Berdly don't know what to make of what just happened and are all visibly shocked. Susie in particular looks wide-eyed, Ralsei has both of his hands on his head, and Noelle is covering her mouth in shock-

Kris: "Wait, what...No, I d-didn't think cutting the strings would do this!"

-Kris even runs over to Spamton GIGA out of concern, who's now reverting to Spamton NEO as him seemingly dying or running out of power causes him to lose his connection to the Morphin Grid as well, in-turn causing the mech to shrink back down to it's comparatively much smaller, but still much taller than any average person Spamton NEO form-
___

-Yup, Blake figured it out quickly-
___

-Toon Link screamed in a panic and Tetra was startled, while Medli quickly flew back to try and catch them both before they landed-

Spooky: "Well, I need ghosts for my army-Wait, a minute, ugh, why was that portal even there in the first place?! The other scientists said my dad built it before I showed up..." -Once again regaining some lost memories-
___

-Specimen 4 is unable to focus her attacks on any one person, being damaged by Takeru's energy bullets and Yang's regular or Dust bullets, as well as disoriented from smoke created from missiles that Jenny fires, all of which distract her enough for Ruby to either land an stronger attack or drag her closer to the portal with her Semblance-

-Specimen 6 is impaled in the chest on the Gigas' sword...But a few seconds later, the strings it's attached, which seem indesctructible unlike a certain salesman's, try to pull the damaged Specimen 6 off of the blade-

(Ugh, isn't there any way to defeat this creepy puppet?!)

Amethyst: "We gotta bring to another portal, right? Any chance the big guy can carry it right to it?"

Garnet: "I'm immune to electricity, but I don't have any means of generating it!"

(Ugh, just our luck that Heshima and Sakura didn't get teleported here with us...)

Pearl: "Ren, do you have any electrical Dust ammunitation on hand?"

-Being a Ghost-type attack, Specimen 8 is actually injured by it, which also distracts it long enough for Atalanta, Blake, Heshima and possibly Sakura and Penny to shoot it from a distance-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aoko: "So, what are your hobbies anyway?"
---
Mirei: "You have my apologies"
Martha: "Not your fault..."
-She has noticed, and doesn't knows what to make of it, other than it has to be bad news...-
---
Athena: "It's you!"
---
-The other kids too! ...When suddenly, EEEEEEVIL pig monster attacks!-
Shez: "Aside from sparring to keep my skills sharp, I've really gotten into cooking and making drinks. All the things I've seen and learned while traveling with all kind of merc bands gave me a hefty set of tricks to make some really good grub."
---
Palutena: "We'll try to figure things out on our end."
---
Viridi: "...Have we met?"
---
-OINKING NOISES FROM ONE OF THE KIDDOS-

Emblem Tiki: "What kind of creature is this?!"

Good.
Dammit, what NOW?

---
---
---

---

Not that any of us know of...But I'm willing to bet she can't be far.

-Iri takes the protein shake from Fishbunjin?-

-What's Rita's plan of action now that it seems like Chaldea must've defeated Koyanskaya and Coyle?-

Who's Bart?
___

-Susie, Ralsei, Noelle and Berdly don't know what to make of what just happened and are all visibly shocked. Susie in particular looks wide-eyed, Ralsei has both of his hands on his head, and Noelle is covering her mouth in shock-

Kris: "Wait, what...No, I d-didn't think cutting the strings would do this!"

-Kris even runs over to Spamton GIGA out of concern, who's now reverting to Spamton NEO as him seemingly dying or running out of power causes him to lose his connection to the Morphin Grid as well, in-turn causing the mech to shrink back down to it's comparatively much smaller, but still much taller than any average person Spamton NEO form-
___

-Yup, Blake figured it out quickly-
___

-Toon Link screamed in a panic and Tetra was startled, while Medli quickly flew back to try and catch them both before they landed-

Spooky: "Well, I need ghosts for my army-Wait, a minute, ugh, why was that portal even there in the first place?! The other scientists said my dad built it before I showed up..." -Once again regaining some lost memories-
___

-Specimen 4 is unable to focus her attacks on any one person, being damaged by Takeru's energy bullets and Yang's regular or Dust bullets, as well as disoriented from smoke created from missiles that Jenny fires, all of which distract her enough for Ruby to either land an stronger attack or drag her closer to the portal with her Semblance-

-Specimen 6 is impaled in the chest on the Gigas' sword...But a few seconds later, the strings it's attached, which seem indesctructible unlike a certain salesman's, try to pull the damaged Specimen 6 off of the blade-

(Ugh, isn't there any way to defeat this creepy puppet?!)

Amethyst: "We gotta bring to another portal, right? Any chance the big guy can carry it right to it?"

Garnet: "I'm immune to electricity, but I don't have any means of generating it!"

(Ugh, just our luck that Heshima and Sakura didn't get teleported here with us...)

Pearl: "Ren, do you have any electrical Dust ammunitation on hand?"

-Specimen 8 is injured by it and distracted from the attack, leaving it open for Atalanta, Blake, Sakura, Penny and Heshima to shoot from a distance-
Sothis: "Perhaps one of our allies has stumbled into security footage... That would be good knowledge to have."

Shez: "I guess we'll find out if we find him."
---
Queen Medusa: -smirks at the sight of the dead Spamton-
---
Blake: This grudge is not healthy, Ata...
---
Azura: -also blocked with her axe- "Is that the best you can do." -ready to sing to give it increasing discomfort-
---
-Ruby absolutely does try to drag with the Semblance, wanting to end it quick-

Weiss: "I'll try my best! Jaune, if I ever reach exhaustion, you know what to do."
Jaune: "A-Alright..."

Nora: "Dammit..."
Ren: "I do, but it probably wouldn't be enough for what Nora wants to do..."

Blake: "Now's our chance!" -shooting with bullets-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ralsei: "Well, I lived by myself in a pretty much empty kingdom for several years until I met Kris and Susie, I guess living by myself for so long made it easier to fall behind on time by at least one year..." :lol:
___

Dipper: "We wouldn't normally do that, but..."

Mabel: "We were pretty sure the training dummies can't hear." :p
___

-Shirou and Kamui really are a good match for each other. They might not always know their limits, but they care about each other an extremely great deal and know how to balance aach other out-
Unreplied The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And Star is quick to follow-

-Would Lily talk to Eclipsa before the latter noticed them?-

___

Steven: "How so?"
___

-So they're not about to leave here without him, or at least assurance of his survival...-

-Given the situation they're in and that they're an ally of Cyclonus, that would make sense, though it'd be cool to see the majority of them more in the thread. It's ultiamtely your call either way, though-
___

(I did?!) :b:
___

-That sounds about right- :p
Lily: "Excuse me now"
---
Yuri: "You know, tech this advanced isn't usual in fantasy tales..."
---
-Indeed, and they try to think, but besides Scalpel, none of them are exactly brilliant...-

-It do be-
-As for why each was in Lockdown's ship, well, Clobber is a female Lugnut so she's strong ironically in Cyberverse Lockdown is a low-ranking goon along her and they're besties, Scalpel was kidnapped by Lockdown to be his personal doctor, Gnaw was just one of the many Sharkticons he had around for traps, and Toxitron like in Animated's canon is a failed clone of Optimus so he's also valuable and is based on Bizarro-
---
Scáthach: -Nodded-
---
-Indeed- :p -In any case, he scored better!-
Shez: "Aside from sparring to keep my skills sharp, I've really gotten into cooking and making drinks. All the things I've seen and learned while traveling with all kind of merc bands gave me a hefty set of tricks to make some really good grub."
---
Palutena: "We'll try to figure things out on our end."
---
Viridi: "...Have we met?"
---
-OINKING NOISES FROM ONE OF THE KIDDOS-

Emblem Tiki: "What kind of creature is this?!"
Aoko: "Hmmm, how are you compared to these servings?"
---
Mirei: "I wish you good luck, for now, I recommend you look for the Hazard in the city you're in"
Martha: "Well, there's a lot of things going on now..."
---
Athena: "You are that meanie gremlin goddess Viridi!"
---
Abigail: "Bwahahaha! I am the evil Lord Pigmer! And I am here to take over your kingdoms!"
Jack: "Whaaaaaat?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Excuse me now"
---
Yuri: "You know, tech this advanced isn't usual in fantasy tales..."
---
-Indeed, and they try to think, but besides Scalpel, none of them are exactly brilliant...-

-It do be-
-As for why each was in Lockdown's ship, well, Clobber is a female Lugnut so she's strong ironically in Cyberverse Lockdown is a low-ranking goon along her and they're besties, Scalpel was kidnapped by Lockdown to be his personal doctor, Gnaw was just one of the many Sharkticons he had around for traps, and Toxitron like in Animated's canon is a failed clone of Optimus so he's also valuable and is based on Bizarro-
---
Scáthach: -Nodded-
---
-Indeed- :p -In any case, he scored better!-
Oh, good afternoo-

-Almost immediately, Eclipsa noticed the similarities in appearance the Caster princess has to Medea-

...Oh goodness! My apologies, but is your name Medea, by any chance?

___

Amethyst: "Who said this was exactly like a fantasy genre story:?" :p
___

-So will they even be able to think of a plan to save or get Cyclonus out of here by the time the active members of the Decepticon forces show up?-

-So they were all there because Lockdown wanted some security troops and repair staff...-
___

(So I really am becoming a better fight! I-I mean, of course I am! I was totally confident of that.) :p

-Trying to be humble as a student, but her pride as a fighter is definitely still there-

___

Mabel: "You did awesome that time, Chrono! You're getting better!"

Top Bottom