• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I doubt we'll get those, maybe LoL but that feels like a bit of a longshot, at least for this pass. In terms of fighters, anyway. They might be pretty likely as spirits or Mii costumes, and as far as future Smash games go, it remains to be seen. We could have a lot of strong contenders for fighters once Smash 6 rolls around, even moreso than now. Point is, I don't think this will be a slippery slope that means we'll get Jonsey or whatever. At least not anytime soon, and in the interim, we'll get plenty of characters the Smash fanbase will love. The current pass will not be filled with any of these.

And Minecraft just has way more going for it than those games do. Not trying to knock those games, they're good in their own right. But Minecraft is literally king when it comes to popularity, has insane potential for the things you can create, or survival mode if you prefer to play that way. Additionally, Steve had way more moveset potential than any other character, not just the ones mentioned in this post. Obviously any character has moveset potential, but after I gave it some thought, it was clear to me that mining and crafting would open a plethora of options for Steve. And then we saw his moveset and that's exactly what happened.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't like Steve, lol.
Here is my question. Among Us is one of the most popular games right now, and I heard it is outpreforming even Minecraft. Could Among Us be considered more popular than Minecraft, but just for this year?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
As someone from the UK who has been to the US (coming up to six years for first time, time flies), Pizza Hut in the States is far better. British McDonalds will always, be better IMO. At least tastes somewhat real.

Also damn, Wendy's is returning to the UK I found out there now. That is good to hear.

Too late, pizza time!

Ha, jokes on you I'm making food as we speak so you aren't making me hungry! It is......uhhhh coincidence or something......

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Here is my question. Among Us is one of the most popular games right now, and I heard it is outpreforming even Minecraft. Could Among Us be considered more popular than Minecraft, but just for this year?
It's certainly possible. We'll see what happens. But unless Sakurai hired a psychic, we won't be getting The Imposter as a fighter. They could easily be a spirit, or maybe even a Mii around the end of the pass.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ngl an among us mii costume Where it can change looks based on if their imposter or not would be fun.

Speaking. Which, god damn do idiotic people on that gameget annoying.

Like I was in the match yesterday with a visual task and was voted Despite having an alibi the whole time And a literal way to prove my role.

Meanwhile everyone voted for me anyway.

And I just find it incredibly stupid to vote someone whosays they can prove themselves. no body is about to lie about having that tasks because if they lie they die. It’s that simple. Voting them out over it is just anti win condition and that’s really annoying.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Huh, Cerberus still got a good chunk of his health, hmm, going to try to royal release and we see where it goes-"

somehow land it, his entire lifebar deplete in a quarter of a second

200.gif

"Wait, WHAT IN THE MOTHER OF HOLY PIZZA?!!?"

Dutch Raikuna

So a week after I lose my save data of it, Ghost of Tsushima gets New Game Plus and a survival mode.

Bad timing from me to have this happen (And Cold Steel 4). Amazing game though.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ngl an among us mii costume Where it can change looks based on if their imposter or not would be fun.

Speaking. Which, god damn do idiotic people on that gameget annoying.

Like I was in the match yesterday with a visual task and was voted Despite having an alibi the whole time And a literal way to prove my role.

Meanwhile everyone voted for me anyway.

And I just find it incredibly stupid to vote someone whosays they can prove themselves. no body is about to lie about having that tasks because if they lie they die. It’s that simple. Voting them out over it is just anti win condition and that’s really annoying.
I know the feeling. I had a match last night where two players straight up lied about seeing me vent and voted me off.

I wasn't an Imposter. Neither were either of the two players made the lie.

Gotta love when there the third and fourth Imposters join the chaos.

Reactions: Z25

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
That's a problems with alot sequel hooks ending in general sadly. Which is why I'm glad the Zero series doesn't end on a cliffhanger ending for the next game, it's open enough to have a sequel happen - and it did - but it also end well enough for some peoples to stop here if they want.

Tho while I haven't played the games, I heard the sequel hooks for Legends 2 is like, so much worse all around. The X series also end on a new plot threat that hasn't been continued since X8 ( what's inside Axel head after Luminos attack him), and it make you wonder if it ever get resolve, or end up in the trash like the plot point about Wily being back to life if what Final Sigma say in X5 is true, but end up getting nowhere after that game.

Really, Capcom really shooted themselves in the foot with all those unsolved storylines.
What's funny to me about the X cliffhanger Is that it ultimately doesn't matter as we know Axl has to be dead by the time the Zero series rolls around since he's nowhere to be seen after zero became omega and X continues to fight the good fight.

Heck zero 3 explicitly states that 90% of the reploids from X's era were killed during the maverick war, Axl could very easily just be part of that death toll.

At least Lan and Geo had happy endings lol

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

KENTUCKY WOLFMAN

Episode Title: "Kentucky Wolfman"
Subject matter: Beast of the Land Between the Lakes
Summary: After what appears to be a slaughtering of the bison and elk population in the Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area. The park rangers alongside the law enforcement investigate these mysterious killings appearing to have been the work of some predator based on how they've been partially eaten. Once discovering the source behind this all, they find themselves dealing with a feral creature that they were unprepared for.

Dutch Raikuna

Every time I go on the forums.

"I'll post for about 20 minutes and look for stuff online"

1601917936353.png

....................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................

"I'm still here?"

Moral of the story is don't have too much free time. Well my food is cooking though, so that's why I'm here.

I'll jump off for a bit.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
You got something to say or you just gonna look at me like that all weirdly for spitting facts? :215: To get irrationally upset by both things is ridiculous.

It is just a video game.
I saw a Sneasel on this post so I hit like...jus so u no

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I honestly think that Amiibo thing could be a typo. The tweet says 2021, the presentation just said 2021.

My bet is Carl the intern ****ed up again

D

Deleted member

So I was helping my dad move some stuff in the garage and I caught one of my fingers on a.. piece of metal I guess? I dunno, it hurt like hell and now my hand is bleeding. Not go-to-the-hospital-right-now kinda bleeding, but it stings a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom