• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, we can be waddle-stripped.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
I don't actually have any videos, (sorry) but I have gotten this to happen twice. Apperantly, if we have two waddle-dees on the field, and go to pick one up and throw it at the same time a wario (or maybe any other character that can eat a waddle?) eats the other waddle, we drop the waddle but continue our throw animation.

I hate to bring this bad news, but I dont really think it will effect the metagame all that much.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
There's also that annoying glitch that sometimes happens when we have two waddles out and go to throw another, where the animation happens, but no waddle. Go figure that out and you get a cookie.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
I mean i actually had the waddle in my hand, it was moving, then it just dropped to the ground and my throw animation continued.

Coney

Smash Master
There's also that annoying glitch that sometimes happens when we have two waddles out and go to throw another, where the animation happens, but no waddle. Go figure that out and you get a cookie.
happens when the first waddle is getting attacked/in hitstun

you make two waddles, then you make another; the first one disappears, but not so if he's hit, so you just throw nothing

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Genius.

You are god.

Now I know.

It sucks when that happens when I know a Gordo is coming... and then I get nothing and feel cheated.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
zak said:
happens when the first waddle is getting attacked/in hitstun

you make two waddles, then you make another; the first one disappears, but not so if he's hit, so you just throw nothing
Knew about this. A bit irritating at times. Second-most annoying Waddle-related good, after when you try to do a tilt or aerial and grab a nearby Dee instead.
Technical_Chase said:
Quality entertainment, that right there. And finally:
zak said:
waddles are funny things...
This doesn't even begin to cover it. The quirks and specifics of this move are just bizarre.

Top Bottom