• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Wario is evil...

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
He's apparently a villain, judging by him turning one of the princesses into a trophy and taking her in the SSE.

Do you guys think he makes a good villain?

I think he's pretty cool, he's not completely evil like Ganondorf or Bowser, but he's (argueably) not overly cartoon-ish like Dedede. He's kinda like the filthy, self-esteem-lacking slob that had nowhere else to go but bad. Kinda like Kano from the Mortal Kombat movie.

In that sense, he's not only unique, but adds a bit more depth to the storyline of the game.

And IMO, his newly revealed Final Smash is pretty cool, definitely matches his personality, which furthers his persona in the game.

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
I think he's not completely evil for the Subspace Emissary. But his just taking advantage of all the chaos going on.

And you're right... Wario reeks (literally) of personality. Every update that involves him I just can't help but smile. His character profile, his Special Moves, his WarioWare stage and now his Final Smash also... Sakurai's done a very good job with this fella so kudos to him. *Round of Applause*

I imagine that Wario is in league with Meta Knight so we think they're evil but then we find out that Wario is merely stealing people so they can be used as an army against the Subspace Army so Meta Knight can get his ship back.

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
I'm gonna have to agree to disagree with you, I think Wario will be an evil henchman of the SSE boss (I can't remember his name). But I agree that Metaknight has probably had his ship stolen, and at some point, will join the heroes in getting it back. Its either that or they payed Metaknight off really well somehow.

But anyways, we'll hopefully have many battles with Wario in different places, as well as the other villains in the story. He'd make a good antagonist, constantly getting in the way and slowing you down.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
But anyways, we'll hopefully have many battles with Wario in different places, as well as the other villains in the story. He'd make a good antagonist, constantly getting in the way and slowing you down.
He'll be the "???" of Brawl. Popping up out of nowhere and trying to beat the crap out of you.

For those of you who don't know who ??? is, go out and play Pokemon Gold and Silver.

finalark

SNORLAX
I think he's not completely evil for the Subspace Emissary. But his just taking advantage of all the chaos going on.

And you're right... Wario reeks (literally) of personality. Every update that involves him I just can't help but smile. His character profile, his Special Moves, his WarioWare stage and now his Final Smash also... Sakurai's done a very good job with this fella so kudos to him. *Round of Applause*

I imagine that Wario is in league with Meta Knight so we think they're evil but then we find out that Wario is merely stealing people so they can be used as an army against the Subspace Army so Meta Knight can get his ship back.
That's probably what's going on. Or something like it. Wario isn't really evil, just greedy.

walkskyluker115

Smash Apprentice
I think wario will just be one of those guys who helps whoever is predicted to win or whoever working for helps him the most. We've known wario to be greedy, why should he stop now?

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
He's apparently a villain, judging by him turning one of the princesses into a trophy and taking her in the SSE.

Do you guys think he makes a good villain?

I think he's pretty cool, he's not completely evil like Ganondorf or Bowser, but he's (argueably) not overly cartoon-ish like Dedede. He's kinda like the filthy, self-esteem-lacking slob that had nowhere else to go but bad. Kinda like Kano from the Mortal Kombat movie.

In that sense, he's not only unique, but adds a bit more depth to the storyline of the game.

And IMO, his newly revealed Final Smash is pretty cool, definitely matches his personality, which furthers his persona in the game.
wario is the man he picks side with who ever is on top at the moment and hes in it for the money and the girls as you can plainly see he didnt take zelda for the se he took her because he wanted some company lol

Top Bottom