• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Crossover Mega Man

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Years Ago Capcom funded and released a game called Street Fighter X Mega Man, This game was a mega man with all the bosses, stages and weapons being from Street fighter .

I was thinking about this recently and thought it would make a fun creation thread but instead of just street fighter it could be a general crossover

What we will be submitting
  • The Boss
    • The Bosses Stage
    • The enemies that occupy the bosses stage
    • The song that plays during the boss battle
    • The weapon the boss will drop
So what will we do?

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job #1

Submit the first Boss

it can be a character from anything as long as they could have a stage and weapon that could fit in the mega man style

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Job #1: Mr. Zero/Crocodile(One Piece) - "Sand Man"

Stage: Alabastia(Crocodile is fought in the Poneglyph room of the Catacomb Section)

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Stage: Alabastia(Crocodile is fought in the Poneglyph room of the Catacomb Section)

Weapon: Sand Hook(Crocodile can manipulate and turn his body into sand, but let's say that Crocodile can fire sand from his golden hook in this version)
The first job is just the boss, The Stage and everything else will be the next few jobs

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Job #01:
Boss Name: DIO
Boss Origin: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

I felt a character with some Capcom history would make sense, and considering the resent resurgence in popularity for Heritage for the Future, plus DIO's iconic nature as is, he'd be a neat candidate with plenty of potential. Before someone says "BUT HIS WEAPON WOULD JUST BE FLASH STOPPER", no, The World could work quite differently. But hey, it wouldn't be the first time Mega Man's had some weapon overlap.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Shovel Knight

I’ll admit most of this is just for the shovel knight in everything meme factor but it still would be cool to see a direct match between two really iconic blue b8-bit icons like this which is ultimately a big thing good about crossovers

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Job #01:
Boss Name: DIO
Boss Origin: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

I felt a character with some Capcom history would make sense, and considering the resent resurgence in popularity for Heritage for the Future, plus DIO's iconic nature as is, he'd be a neat candidate with plenty of potential. Before someone says "BUT HIS WEAPON WOULD JUST BE FLASH STOPPER", no, The World could work quite differently. But hey, it wouldn't be the first time Mega Man's had some weapon overlap.
I am submitting The Shredder from TMNT

I will leave submissions open for a bit longer
Shovel Knight

I’ll admit most of this is just for the shovel knight in everything meme factor but it still would be cool to see a direct match between two really iconic blue b8-bit icons like this which is ultimately a big thing good about crossovers
I will be submitting my favorite Mega Man character, Jay Eazy
Crocodile (One Piece)
DIO (Jojo)
Shredder (TMNT)
Shovel Knight
Jay Eazy

Vote for your top 2, your own can't be first

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
1. Dio
2. Eazy

IDK why but Dio feels like a fantastic fit. Shovel Knight and Shredder feel a bit too close to actual Mega Man bosses aesthetically, that's just me personally. A One Piece character would be fun I just haven't heard of this particular one.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
1 DIO
2 Crocodile

Crocodile (One Piece) 2
DIO (Jojo) 8
Shredder (TMNT) 3
Shovel Knight 7
Jay Eazy 1

DIO is the first boss

Job 2

Submit a Theme for DIO's Stage

Theme as in aesthetics not as in music, that will be later.

Job 3

Submit some enemies to occupy DIO's stage

These can be from jojo or Mega Man enemies dressed as jojo characters

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
A One Piece character would be fun I just haven't heard of this particular one.
Crocodile is pretty much the first overarching villain of an entire saga in one piece. He's still a lot of people's favorite villain (myself included) and he's got like a sick ass bond villain aesthetic to him

sorry im not saying this to be condescending or anything it's just that my hyperfixation instincts went off lmao

cashregister9

Smash Hero
darkvortex darkvortex 's submissions win

and with that Completes DIO's Content

Job 6

Submit a boss that is either A) Weak against Time Stop or B) Could feasibly be strong against DIO

These restrictions are pretty light, as long as you can justify either in any capacity, you are good.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Sure, I’ll submit one.
Job 6: Arthur “The Fonz” Fonzarelli, AKA “Cool Man”
Source Material: Happy Days

04B36FA7-4B4A-4E8E-BFC2-8FD5ED01FC93.jpeg

He is immune to time stops, as seen in his fight with Mork from Ork. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dVguqM_J-AQ&pp=ygUMRm9ueiB2cyBtb3Jr His other abilities could be bumping something with his hand to make it stop or start functioning, or driving a motorcycle over Mega Man. His stage could be 50’s Americana themed, but also have shark-infested waters. As an aside, he is also the star of the first ever license-based video game, as far as we know, anyways.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord

Terminator
No stranger to time travel. I think this would be a funny but sensible inclusion .

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
The Master(Doctor Who)

Two reasons why I chose him:

A.) Obvious reason, He is a Time Lord just like the Doctor

B.) During the Classic Era of the Show and the TV Movie, The Master ran out of regenerations and has to steal bodies in order to survive, but those bodies do decay fast, justifying his weakness to Time Stop.

Top Bottom