• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B. Community Combo Video (Clips due May 10th!) - Read post #182

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMike

Smash Lord
Hey Chibo, do you accept Wii Replays? I have no capture card at the moment and there are some good combos saved on my Wii.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sure i can do that. easiest way is to copy em to an sd card then get the replay files on ur comp and send em to me. use an upload thing like megaupload.com and pm me the links

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh dude i only just saw this, i have a few good vids, how do i send them to you? cause i reckon they will be good additions. and they were from proper games too.
my lateness is amazing lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
itl prob be ok if you guys cant submit vids until tue or wed cause when i start the vid tomorrow (or tue maybe), not like its gonna be done right away.

this game design project is killing me

Heartstring

Smash Legend
itl prob be ok if you guys cant submit vids until tue or wed cause when i start the vid tomorrow (or tue maybe), not like its gonna be done right away.

this game design project is killing me
who do i send them to, you? if so can i have your wii number so i can mail my r.o.b vids to you?
mine is: 8382-0165-8091-8970

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I don't like trying to deal with getting replays that way lol. Either find someone to record em for you, or pm me the replay files (copy to an sd card then get em off the sd card on your comp)

are you a rob main?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I don't like trying to deal with getting replays that way lol. Either find someone to record em for you, or pm me the replay files (copy to an sd card then get em off the sd card on your comp)

are you a rob main?
not a main, ive jsut seconded him for quite a while now. but i spose i can pm them to you, i didnt know you could attach files to pm's though

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I might have a few more clips up tonight once I finish this **** screenplay. It's such a pain. :(

Edit: I finished, but I'm having trouble with my capture card. I really just need to get splitters, but that's probably not an option until this weekend at the earliest. Can I just send you the replay files sometime tomorrow, Chibo?

Bees!

Smash Ace

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im gonna start it today

my work load is really light until the weekend so I'll try to get it by Friday

but if any of you know me it's hard to keep deadline promises lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Uhh, I didn't have a good picture, so I searched around and found this, I might use it as my avatar too, lol.

Get it? It's a zombie. Yea, I'm not too clever. XD

Edit: Haha, Chibo, I just realized you changed the name of the thread. XD

TheMike

Smash Lord

I just don't want that grey background. Don't know how to take if off(yeah, iSuck), I would love if someone does it for me. =D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I like that title obviously :)

edit:
can someone update the OP plz? or atleast make a new post with all of the videos since the OP update on may 6th in the same format for me to work on? im gonna start downloading vids from the OP now.
also if anyone can link to vids of combos from players like ninjalink OS shadow or holy thatd be awesome

Zwarm

Smash Hero
OP updated, Chibo.

Can I still post those replay files tonight? I don't have my SD card on me at the moment, but I should be home in an hour or so.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
ok, sorry for being super late and all failure like on all this, I'm uploading a lot of videos to Youtube as we speak and I'll be citing which ones have comboes and the times of them. Please include me in this video, i'll post again later with a line up of my videos, as for my pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom