• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Warriors: Order of the Past and Future (Pokemon Dynasty Warriors Game/Version 3)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
This is the third time I've made a thread dedicated to developing a Pokemon/Dynasty Warriors crossover. Each time was the thread I had the best time developing, especially with people like Pokelego999 Pokelego999 and KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 helping as well. I think I wanna make this again one more time, to coincide with the newest generation of Pokemon, Gen 9.
1684535752111.jpeg

Gen 9 is distinct from the other generations in that it made the boxart legendaries distinct characters rather than just final bosses. They grow with the player and they have their own character arcs. This is the reason I got inspired to make this new version of a classic thread.

The main gimmick now is that there are two versions, Order of the Past (Represented by Koraidon) and Order of the Future (Represented by Miraidon). Each will focus on a younger version of the respective box art legendaries (not to be confused with Cyclazar) as they go on a quest with a team of Pokemon across the wartorn region of Chiao, all in an attempt to defeat a cult led by a corrupted version of the opposite legendary. I believe that will lead to many cool story opportunities, so why not capitalize on that.

Be on the lookout for new jobs

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Young Koraidon - Warrior of the Past (Moveset)
Young Miraidon - Warrior of the Future (Moveset)
Feucoco - Fire Croc - (Moveset)
Floragato - Feline Rouge
Quaquavel - Dancing Wave
Tinkaton - Iron Pulverizer
Wooper - Mud Master
Lickitung - The Tongue Lasher
Lokix - Insectoid Ninja
Gengar - Toxic Spectar

Tauros - Raging Bull (Battle)

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
If you are looking at the character roster, you may notice that alongside the Paldea starters and the legendaries, there is one notable absence, Pikachu. Well like Gen 5 before them, Pikachu will not be in the roster currently, Pokemon shouldn't just focus on the Electric Mouse, there are a ton of other Pokemon that can act as strong primary protagonists, like the Paradox Duo.

Alongside them we also have the Paldea starters as part of the starting roster, one first stage, one middle stage, and one final stage, all to encompass the different stages on Pokemon, plus I think it makes the starting roster more distinct from the last 2. That being said we should also add some new additions.

Job 1
Submit a Pokemon from the Paldea Dex
As our game will be part of Gen 9, our first addition should be from the Gen 9 Pokedex. The job is to submit a Pokemon from the Paldean Pokedex seen below:
There are some ground rules though, no joke Pokemon like Magikarp or Sunkern, I e someone who can't form a substantial moveset, no Paradox Pokemon, as that's its own distinct job, and of course no Legendaries/Mythicals, for obvious reasons. And as previously stated, no Pikachu. Aside from that, the rest is fair gain, it can be a Gen 9 original or a Pokemon from a previous gen found in the current Paldea Dex.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1684537424680.png

Grafaiai
I think as concept, Grafaiai has the most unique qualities for being a great addition to the roster, it's somewhat popular and the the concept of a graffiti artist mowing down enemy troops just seems funny to me, may also bring to mind Spaltoon, if it does then this should be an even more obvious inclusion to the roster.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Tinkaton
View attachment 372262

Bit cliche, but small thing wielding big hammer is basically perfect for a game with a formula like this. Wide range, but a lack of good tools outside of the hammer's reach.
If this thing get's in I think it should have a very disjointed and awkward 3-hit combo, to reference it's subpar attack stat, a very unique gameplay concept.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
This one was actually pretty difficult, because there's a lot of great picks to go with that have different reasonings for them. With that said, shoutouts to the Charcadet evos, Spidops and Palafin!

Pokémon Name: Garganacl
Pokémon Type: Rock
Pokédex Number: #0934
Generation: IX

So, this isn't necessarily one of the more prominent Pokémon of the generation, but I personally think that - especially at this point - Garganacl is a solid and justifyable character to be playable for a variety of reasons.

Firstly - Garganacl's unique and particularly distinctive design gives it a one-of-a-kind silhouette and distinguishes it from almost any other Pokémon out there, not to mention its really appealing colour scheme and general vibe. Not only this, but the fact that it's based on salt allows for a lot of unique concepts for attacks that otherwise wouldn't be possible - including abilities like Salt Cure and Purifying Salt, on top of other Rock-based moves. Furthermore - the Rock typing actually gives Garganacl a unique space here, not stepping on the toes of any other Pokémon in terms of typing, and allows for a lot of unique moves too! Also, one more thing - it'd be really fun to have it leave behind a trail of salt as footprints. (I think it'd be a cute detail.)

Whilst Garganacl might not have the popularity of Tinkaton or the promotion of Grafalai, I feel like it'd be a nice dark horse pick for the roster that could have more than enough potential to be a unique and fun inclusion overall. Not only this, but it's also got a fairly decent following of its own!

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
This one was actually pretty difficult, because there's a lot of great picks to go with that have different reasonings for them. With that said, shoutouts to the Charcadet evos, Spidops and Palafin!

Pokémon Name: Garganacl
Pokémon Type: Rock
Pokédex Number: #0934
Generation: IX

So, this isn't necessarily one of the more prominent Pokémon of the generation, but I personally think that - especially at this point - Garganacl is a solid and justifyable character to be playable for a variety of reasons.

Firstly - Garganacl's unique and particularly distinctive design gives it a one-of-a-kind silhouette and distinguishes it from almost any other Pokémon out there, not to mention its really appealing colour scheme and general vibe. Not only this, but the fact that it's based on salt allows for a lot of unique concepts for attacks that otherwise wouldn't be possible - including abilities like Salt Cure and Purifying Salt, on top of other Rock-based moves. Furthermore - the Rock typing actually gives Garganacl a unique space here, not stepping on the toes of any other Pokémon in terms of typing, and allows for a lot of unique moves too! Also, one more thing - it'd be really fun to have it leave behind a trail of salt as footprints. (I think it'd be a cute detail.)

Whilst Garganacl might not have the popularity of Tinkaton or the promotion of Grafalai, I feel like it'd be a nice dark horse pick for the roster that could have more than enough potential to be a unique and fun inclusion overall. Not only this, but it's also got a fairly decent following of its own!
I think we have enough activity to continue this thread

Grafaiai
Tinkaton
Garganacl

Vote for your top 2, you may vote for your own in 2nd place.

Job 2
Submit a first-stage Pokemon
Submit a Pokemon in it's first stage of evolution, this character will be a major player in the story mode, so it should have some justification for inclusion. No legendaries, starters, joke characters, or Pichu.

Job 3
To Tera or not to Tera
The new gimmick, Terrastilization, has a lot of potential and I want to know if you guys are interested in that gimmick being implemented in game. If so how would you like the gimmick to be implemented for a Dynasty Warriors type game.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Job #01:
  1. Tinkaton.
  2. Grafaiai.

Job #02:
Pokémon Name: Wooper
Pokémon Type: Water/Ground
Pokédex Number: #0194
Generation: II

Whilst, in terms of typing alone, Quaquavel is Water/Fighting - I think that Wooper would be a really fun and interesting inclusion here. There's justification, too! Firstly, Wooper is one of the more popular Pokémon out there. There's all kinds of memes and jokes surrounding them, and they're generally recieved really well by both the Eastern and Western internet spaces - making Wooper a fun inclusion that people would genuinely want to see. That aside, Wooper's uniquely small and interesting body type would allow for some unique attack types and the like that take inspiration from different moves whilst being able to play (a little) into their inherent cuteness. Not only this, but the Water/Ground typing gives access to a few pretty unique moves too! Also, an interesting note is that some Pokédex entries suggest Wooper is generally quite timid and shy - so that could potentially link into their character evolution through the plot.

Job #03:
I'm gonna be honest, I feel like if we should do Teras, we'd first need to think about how Types would be handled here. Even if we were to include Tera Types for each Pokémon we include, it could also run into an issue of us needing to come up with two movesets rather than one - or needing to create movesets around the mechanic as opposed to letting the mechanic be its own thing. If we include Type effectiveness, however, it risks overcomplicating and unbalancing the roster. Just food for thought!

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job #02:
Pokémon Name: Wooper
Pokémon Type: Water/Ground
Pokédex Number: #0194
Generation: II

Whilst, in terms of typing alone, Quaquavel is Water/Fighting - I think that Wooper would be a really fun and interesting inclusion here. There's justification, too! Firstly, Wooper is one of the more popular Pokémon out there. There's all kinds of memes and jokes surrounding them, and they're generally recieved really well by both the Eastern and Western internet spaces - making Wooper a fun inclusion that people would genuinely want to see. That aside, Wooper's uniquely small and interesting body type would allow for some unique attack types and the like that take inspiration from different moves whilst being able to play (a little) into their inherent cuteness. Not only this, but the Water/Ground typing gives access to a few pretty unique moves too! Also, an interesting note is that some Pokédex entries suggest Wooper is generally quite timid and shy - so that could potentially link into their character evolution through the plot.

Job #03:
I'm gonna be honest, I feel like if we should do Teras, we'd first need to think about how Types would be handled here. Even if we were to include Tera Types for each Pokémon we include, it could also run into an issue of us needing to come up with two movesets rather than one - or needing to create movesets around the mechanic as opposed to letting the mechanic be its own thing. If we include Type effectiveness, however, it risks overcomplicating and unbalancing the roster. Just food for thought!
Don't forget that it's now open to vote

Garganacl
Tinkaton

1684885408449.png

Abra
Gen 1
Psychic

Now while Alakazam is a cool future option to include, personally, I think it would be quite a boring inclusion despite its iconic status. Abra on the other hand, I think would be a much more cooler addition over Alakazam and a good option for this job as well. Think of it like this, Alakazam is the THE Psychic type, likely being the first Pokemon you would think of when you think of that specific type, however it doesn't really bring anything new to the table for that potential archtype, meaning it would look pretty bland alongside other potential Psychics. Abra on the other hand, being so petite and unassuming, would give more distinction as a glass cannon type fighter. As one of the strongest first-stage Pokemon, with a whopping 105 special attack stat, Abra brings a lot to the table. I imagine it to be quite slow, but with a gimmick involving using Teleport to quickly warp around the arena while confusing enemies that get in it's path. Abra also has potent damage dealing options, it can use Psychic to levitate enemies into other enemies, Seismic Toss to toss away any obstacle in your way while doing big damage to bosses in particular, and Trick Room to cripple speedy enemies. It's status of being a powerful Pokemon inside the body of a young child could also give some cool story opportunities, being a young outcast alongside the young Miraidon and/or Koraidon whom they later befriend.

As for the inclusion of Terrastilization, I think for this game in particular, while the gimmick itself may not work, something similiar to it may. Specifically, rather than changing types, Terrastilization can combine with LA's agile and strong style, Terrastilization can be used to increase the power of one's strength or speed, however it comes with a risk of overloading the user, making their health drained overtime as a result. Tera Pokemon however have access to a unique Tera Burst move, a special move even more powerful than their normal special moves, but at the cost of half of their health due to the strain. Overall I see Terrastilization as a risk reward system, perfect for mowing down enemies.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I think we have enough activity to continue this thread

Grafaiai
Tinkaton
Garganacl

Job 2
Submit a first-stage Pokemon
Submit a Pokemon in it's first stage of evolution, this character will be a major player in the story mode, so it should have some justification for inclusion. No legendaries, starters, joke characters, or Pichu.

Job 3
To Tera or not to Tera
The new gimmick, Terrastilization, has a lot of potential and I want to know if you guys are interested in that gimmick being implemented in game. If so how would you like the gimmick to be implemented for a Dynasty Warriors type game.
Garganacl
Tinkaton

1684893371987.png

Eevee
A fairly basic Pokemon, and a well known poster child. It's perfect for the role of an unevolved major protagonist, in this sense. There's a lot you could do moveset wise as well, depending on how you want the story to go.

I like Glubb's Tera concept.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Voting is over
Tinkaton - The Iron Pulverizer, won the first character job.

Now there is of course the other character job

Wooper
Abra
Eeevee

I decided that while Terrastilization itself won't be included, a mechanic inspired by it will.

Tera Forms
Tera Forms are special crystalized forms of the playable fighters. Tera Forms give great power but also bring great strain to the user, as using these forms can drain your health until your at 1 HP, after that you need to get back to half HP to use it again. Tera Forms make your Pokemon faster and stronger and give your combo attacks more explosive power. Tera Forms also allow your to do a unique Tera Burst Attack, which replaces your standard Meter Attacks, Tera Bursts are combarable to Z-Moves in that they are super powerful cinematic attacks that do big damage, but they also augment the health loss caused by Tera Form. So there is a high risk to using them but a high reward as well, perfect for a Warriors game. Notably while all the other Pokemon will simply become crystalized when they are in their Tera Forms, Koraidon and Miraidon will temporarily become their adult forms, as in the forms they take in the canon games rather than the less powerful younger forms they take in this game.

As for Koraidon and Miraidon:

Job #04
Submit a moveset for Koraidon and Miraidon

I think dedicating jobs specifically for movesets will allow more characters to get movesets. In this case you need to submit a pair of movesets for Koraidon and Miraidon, please take note of the following traits:

Koraidon and Miraidon are version exclusive characters, as such their movesets should both compliment and contrast each other in someway, maybe they share similiar moves but they use them in different ways.

As stated this Koraidon and Miraidon are canonically younger than the ones we see in the canon games, as such they are comparable in power to a starter Pokemon rather than a legendary, so don't make them purposely overpowered.

They have a unique Tera Form that changes them to their canonical forms, so their Tera Burst attack should take advantage of this new form.

These are our main characters, Koraidon is the main character of Order of the Past, and Miraidon is the main character of Order of the Future.

Additionally this template should be used when making a moveset, special thanks to KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 for inspiring this template.

Pokemon:

Chiao Pokedex Entry:

Regular Attacks
Dash Attack: (The attack used when dashing)

Combo Strings (Alter as necessary - the character can have up to 8 Y-attacks in a string of button presses, the Y attacks are weaker but continue the combo while the X attacks are stronger but end the combo after use.)
(These are the types of possible combos you can do)
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y:
Y-X:
Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X:

Special Attacks
Weak Point Smash (Special Moves used against boss or Elite enemies when weakened, does good damage to them):
Ground Meter Attack (X on ground): (The super attackhas the Pokemon deal big damage, this one is triggered on the ground)
Air Meter Attack (X in air): (The super attack has the Pokemon deal big damage, this one is triggered on the ground)
Tera Burst Attack (X while using a Tera Form): (The hyper attack has the Pokemon deal massive damage in a cinematic attack, this one is triggered while under the affects of your Tera Form)
Unique Action (ZR) (A gimmick or special power this particular character has such as Toxicitry's Amped and Low Key Forms):

Other Info
General Playstyle/Archetype: (How would you picture this Pokemon to play as, what strengths and weaknesses does this Pokemon have in the battlefield.)

Also for context, here are the status conditions for if you want to make attacks that do create status effects:

Confusion: Causes the enemy to have a chance to attack their allies, while it causes the player to have their controls scrambled.

Paralysis: Randomly stuns the player or enemy afflicted with it while causing small damage over time.

Burn: Causes small damage over time and lowers the attacking power of those afflicted with this status effect, can be put out with a source of water or ice.

Frostbite: Causes small damage over time and lowers the speed of those afflicted with this status effects, can be put out with a source of heat.

Poison: Causes medium damage over time.

Charmed: Hypnotizes the enemy to fight for you.

Sleep: Causes you or the foe to sleep if one of you is afflicted with this status effect, making you or them vulnerable to attacks.

Cursed: Halves your defenses and can cause massive damage if not cured in enough time, can be cured by killing the one who cursed you, when you curse someone they create a contagious defense halving status affliction.

Leech Seeded: Lose health over time, which then heals the one who afflicted you with the effect and their allies, works the other way around when you cause it.

Another thing, this moveset should reference the moves Koraidon and Miraidon can learn in their home games, here are links to their Bulbapeidia pages to help develop this moveset. With this information, I hope these two Pokemon will have great movesets.

Job 5:
Submit a Normal-type Pokemon
This is a simpler job, just submit a Normal-type Pokemon to act as a playable character, as long as it's not a joke submission. Legendary, or regional variant, you can submit whoever you want. Just give some ideas for what they could do in-game and just be creative.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Wooper
Abra

My Miraidon and Koraidon movesets will come later today:

1684953126438.png

Blissey
Blissey is an odd choice I know, she's a healer with notably poor offenses, however I think she could be a cool concept for a fighter that damages people inderectly. It's true that she can't do much damage aside from moves like Seismic Toss, but she trades that in for some of the best status inducing abilities in the game. She can charm enemies to fight for her, and use the likes of Thunder Wave and Toxic to cripple her foes with paralysis and poison. While her damage dealing attacks may seem subpar, Seismic Toss could allow her to occasionally do massive damage to bosses, which can soften them up to her allies. Her support options with easy healing in Soft-Boilded with Natural Cure giving her a resistance to status effects, which combined with her massive HP, makes her difficult to wear down as well. Overall quite the unique option in my opnion.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Pokémon Name: Lopunny
Pokémon Type: Normal
Pokédex Number: #0428
Generation: IV

Hmm... I wonder what Markiplier thinks of this Pokémon?

Okay, memes aside, I think Lopunny would genuinely be a solid pick here. Aside from memetic popularity, Lopunny lends well to a predominantly kick-based moveset occasionally using its ears as methods of attack, which would honestly be a decently unique moveset (especially when paired with decent ground speed and the like), and not only that, but I can imagine it being a lot of fun to see interact with different characters in situations - especially considering Lopunny tends not to actually partake in combat unless necessary.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Pokemon:
1684968985594.png

Koraidon
Warrior of the Past
Fighting/Dragon

Chiao Pokedex Entry:
A young dragon that came from the great prehistoric past, he roars with a great primal might.

Regular Attacks
Dash Attack: Koraidon sparks alight with a fiery mane, resembling the attack Flare Blitz. This attack has quick start-lag but slow attack speed and end-lag.

Combo Strings
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y: Koraidon uses Breaking Swipe, using his talons to swipe away at his opponents, very quick but somewhat weak.
Y-X: Koraidon somewhat clumsily switches from swiping at his opponents to stomping them with his leg, performing Stomping Tantrum. While the attack has some end-lag, it's quite strong for an early combo finisher.
Y-Y-X: Koraidon does a leaping swipe after performing a pair of swipes, this is a nice speedy Acrobatics that allows Koraidon a speedy strong combo-breaker.
Y-Y-Y-X: Koraidon's swipes get charged up with the fires of Fire Spin, what it lacks in power it makes up for in high knockback and burning the opponents.
Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Koraidon crashes into the ground with Bulldoze, a long-range combo breaker with some heavy end-lag.
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Koraidon spins around rapidly, tossing foes aside with Dragon Tail, this can push back even Elite Pokemon.
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Koraidon blasts out an Outrage with all the draconic energy being charged up, this end-lag heavy move it Koraidon's most powerful option, having a good chance to confuse the target.
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: All the draconic energy get's charged up into a powerful Focus Blast that Koraidon breaths out of his mouth. Due to being a surprise long-range attack for an otherwise Melee-based character, it's hard to aim but is very powerful, like canon Focus Blast lol.

Special Attacks
Weak Point Smash: Koraidon performs a Body Slam to crush the target towards the ground, stunning them with paralysis.
Ground Meter Attack: Close Combat, Koraidon performs several rapid strikes at close range, this then ends with a final very strong punch or kick depending on the location of where the move starter, very fast and strong but leaves some end-lag.
Air Meter Attack (X in air): Body Press, unlike Close Combat, Body Press starts with slow start-lag and has fast end-lag, a powerful dropping slam attack from above that can easily paralyze opponents.
Tera Burst Attack (X while using a Tera Form):
Collision Course:
With the power of his Tera Form, Koraidon charges himself with prehistoric energy and collides to the earth as a meteor. The attack is so powerful it creates a crater from which Koraidon comes out and flares up with Flamethrower. The attack leaves the battlefield devastated, everyone is burned and all obstacles on screen are destroyed.
Unique Action (ZR)
Mach Climb
Koraidon has a dash attack that while only making his ground movement slightly faster, allows him the strength to climb up walls and other barriers, it also causes him to create a small shockwave if he jumps from a great height.

Other Info
General Playstyle/Archetype: A standard bruiser type build, good bulk, great power, but slow speed. While Koraidon is quite agile on the ground, he lacks agility when attacking with most of his attacks being quite slow when they end. His ability to climb up walls allows him to gain an advantage in mobility, so he is best at climbing defenses and chipping away the enemy forces.

Pokemon:
1684970741042.png

Miraidon
Warrior of the Future
Electric/Dragon

Chiao Pokedex Entry:
A young dragon who came from a futuristic society, he is charged with endless energy.

Regular Attacks
Dash Attack: Miraidon snakes with the power of Wild Charge, while not a wide-reaching attack, it has good forward range.

Combo Strings
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y: Moraidon discharges electricity with well, Discharge, the attack has a net like reach, it doesn't do much damage over time but it's fast and has a good chance to paralyze someone.
Y-X: Miraidon creates a Shockwave, pushing everyone back and confusing them, again weak but fast.
Y-Y-X: Miraidon creates a short burst of light, resembling Dazzling Gleam, it's a very short attack but has decent power.
Y-Y-Y-X: Miradon creates a bouncing Elctro Ball with his tail that he tosses, good range and power, but the bouncing nature of the attack makes it hard to aim.
Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Miraidon creates another ball from his tail, but this shatters into a Power Gem, it leaves electric shards on the floor causing anyone who passes it to get paralyzed.
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Miraidon creates a Metal Sound, rather than do a single hit, this attack deals several small hits that then scatter the opponent, confusing them.
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Miraidon creates a electrical pulse that bursts the surroundings in flames, like Overheat, creating a fiery pond of lingering damage, burning anyone who crosses it.
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Miraidon rains a powerful Thunder from the sky immediatly in front of them, unlike the other attacks he has, this attack has high end-lag but it's a strong paralyzing move.

Special Attacks
Weak Point Smash: Miraidon creates a Thunder Wave that does weak damage but stuns the Elite Pokemon VERY badly.
Ground Meter Attack (X on ground): Volt Switch, Koraidon spins around bathed in electricity, anyone in his path gets paralyzed.
Air Meter Attack (X in air): Draco Meteor, Miraidon goes in the air and summons a few meteors to crash into the ground, this attack starts quick but has high end-lag.
Electro Drift
Miraidon's Tera Form-charged electricity becomes so powerful he can dash forward at Mach 30 speed, anyone caught in his path get's warped into the future where a lightning storm zaps them cold, this causes paralysis and stuns all obstacles on screen, disabling them.
Unique Action (ZR):
Hadron Drift
Use this action to fastly drive on the ground like a motorbike; anyone colliding with this form gets dealt weak damage and a chance of paralysis.

Other Info
General Playstyle/Archetype: Miraidon is fast, but he is also somewhat weak, he needs to use his speed to rapidly attack his targets or otherwise his power leaves a bit to be desired. His best strength is his ability to consistently cause paralysis, crippling the opponent in the long run.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Ok entries are done

Wooper - The Mud Master wins the character job, and since my movesets were the only ones made for Miraidon and Koraidon they will be the ones used

There is still voting to do though for Normal-type playable character.

Blissey
Lopunny
Lickitung

Vote for your top 2, you may vote for your own in 2nd place

Job #05
Submit a Bug-type as a playable character
Submit a Bug-type Pokemon as a playable character, like previous jobs, no Legendaries, no Paradox Pokemon, and no Ultra Beasts, submit what they may do and why they could be included.

Job #06
Submit movesets for Fuecoco, Floragato, and Quaquavel

Like last, make movesets for specifc Pokemon, this time doing Fuecoco, Floragato, and/or Quaquavel, you can do 1, 2, or all 3 of them, I don't really care. I don't mind if Floragato and Fuecoco reference moves only learned by their future evolutions, but I prefer personally that you stick to the moves learned by them specifically. Again be creative and just have fun with these movesets. The template and their respective bulbapeidia pages are in the link below.

Voting is over

Wooper
Abra
Eeevee

I decided that while Terrastilization itself won't be included, a mechanic inspired by it will.

Tera Forms
Tera Forms are special crystalized forms of the playable fighters. Tera Forms give great power but also bring great strain to the user, as using these forms can drain your health until your at 1 HP, after that you need to get back to half HP to use it again. Tera Forms make your Pokemon faster and stronger and give your combo attacks more explosive power. Tera Forms also allow your to do a unique Tera Burst Attack, which replaces your standard Meter Attacks, Tera Bursts are combarable to Z-Moves in that they are super powerful cinematic attacks that do big damage, but they also augment the health loss caused by Tera Form. So there is a high risk to using them but a high reward as well, perfect for a Warriors game. Notably while all the other Pokemon will simply become crystalized when they are in their Tera Forms, Koraidon and Miraidon will temporarily become their adult forms, as in the forms they take in the canon games rather than the less powerful younger forms they take in this game.

Job #04

I think dedicating jobs specifically for movesets will allow more characters to get movesets. In this case you need to submit a pair of movesets for Koraidon and Miraidon, please take note of the following traits:

Koraidon and Miraidon are version exclusive characters, as such their movesets should both compliment and contrast each other in someway, maybe they share similiar moves but they use them in different ways.

As stated this Koraidon and Miraidon are canonically younger than the ones we see in the canon games, as such they are comparable in power to a starter Pokemon rather than a legendary, so don't make them purposely overpowered.

They have a unique Tera Form that changes them to their canonical forms, so their Tera Burst attack should take advantage of this new form.

These are our main characters, Koraidon is the main character of Order of the Past, and Miraidon is the main character of Order of the Future.

Additionally this template should be used when making a moveset, special thanks to KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 for inspiring this template.

Pokemon:

Chiao Pokedex Entry:

Regular Attacks

Combo Strings (Alter as necessary - the character can have up to 8 Y-attacks in a string of button presses, the Y attacks are weaker but continue the combo while the X attacks are stronger but end the combo after use.)
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y:
Y-X:
Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X:

Special Attacks
Weak Point Smash (Special Moves used against boss or Elite enemies when weakened, does good damage to them):
Ground Meter Attack (X on ground): (The super attackhas the Pokemon deal big damage, this one is triggered on the ground)
Air Meter Attack (X in air): (The super attack has the Pokemon deal big damage, this one is triggered on the ground)
Tera Burst Attack (X while using a Tera Form): (The hyper attack has the Pokemon deal massive damage in a cinematic attack, this one is triggered while under the affects of your Tera Form)
Unique Action (ZR) (A gimmick or special power this particular character has such as Toxicitry's Amped and Low Key Forms):

Other Info
General Playstyle/Archetype: (How would you picture this Pokemon to play as, what strengths and weaknesses does this Pokemon have in the battlefield.)

Also for context, here are the status conditions for if you want to make attacks that do create status effects:

Confusion: Causes the enemy to have a chance to attack their allies, while it causes the player to have their controls scrambled.

Paralysis: Randomly stuns the player or enemy afflicted with it while causing small damage over time.

Burn: Causes small damage over time and lowers the attacking power of those afflicted with this status effect, can be put out with a source of water or ice.

Frostbite: Causes small damage over time and lowers the speed of those afflicted with this status effects, can be put out with a source of heat.

Sleep: Causes you or the foe to sleep if one of you is afflicted with this status effect, making you or them vulnerable to attacks.

Cursed: Halves your defenses and can cause massive damage if not cured in enough time, can be cured by killing the one who cursed you, when you curse someone they create a contagious defense halving status affliction.

Leech Seeded: Lose health over time, which then heals the one who afflicted you with the effect and their allies, works the other way around when you cause it.

Another thing, this moveset should reference the moves Koraidon and Miraidon can learn in their home games, here are links to their Bulbapeidia pages to help develop this moveset. With this information, I hope these two Pokemon will have great movesets.

Job 5:
This is a simpler job, just submit a Normal-type Pokemon to act as a playable character, as long as it's not a joke submission. Legendary, or regional variant, you can submit whoever you want. Just give some ideas for what they could do in-game and just be creative.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Lickitung
Blissey

1685033664870.png

Lokix
This job was VERY hard for me, there were tons of cool options I wanted to do. Butterfree, Beedrill, Pinsir, Heracross, Armaldo, Ninjask, and Volcarona, were my personal choices. However I believe Lokix has the most going for it to justify a placement in the roster. Firstly it can work as a ninja archetype, fast and a user of hit and run tactics, secondly it's partial Dark-typing allows it to justifiable run a more morally questionably moveset with moves like Sucker Punch and Beat Up, thirdly it's part of the Paldea Pokedex, which works due to that game's heavy focus, plus it looks cool, I think that's justification enough.

Movesets will come soon

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
  1. Lickitung
  2. Blissey

Job #05
Pokémon Name: Accelgor
Pokémon Type: Bug
Pokédex Number: #0617
Generation: V

A Gen V Pokémon feels like a fun inclusion, and Accelgor would be a lot of fun. Prominently, Accelgor is incredibly fast and ninja-like - tending to be featured in comics and movies due to its unique nature. The "bands" around it are essentially membrane, and could work really well (in conjunction with its own body) to be solid methods of attack - overall aiding Accelgor's fast-paced, fleet-footed nature with less powerful attacks overall but a ton of agility to back that up.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
  1. Lickitung
  2. Blissey

Job #05
Pokémon Name: Accelgor
Pokémon Type: Bug
Pokédex Number: #0617
Generation: V

A Gen V Pokémon feels like a fun inclusion, and Accelgor would be a lot of fun. Prominently, Accelgor is incredibly fast and ninja-like - tending to be featured in comics and movies due to its unique nature. The "bands" around it are essentially membrane, and could work really well (in conjunction with its own body) to be solid methods of attack - overall aiding Accelgor's fast-paced, fleet-footed nature with less powerful attacks overall but a ton of agility to back that up.
Are you going to design a moveset, I'm developing a moveset for Fuecoco, are you interested in making one

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion

Fuecoco
Fire Croc
Fire

Chiao Pokedex Entry:

An absentminded reptile with a massive apatite and a very warm heart.

Regular Attacks
Dash Attack: Fuecoc does a quite clumsy twirl in a Fire Spin, a quite decent attack with reasonable damage and speed.

Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y: A rapid attack with Fire Fang, quite the speedy maneuver that does decent damage, this is Fuecoco's most consistent attack.
Y-X: Fuecoco spits an Ember, which quickly sparks up into small flaming shards which burns those who cross it.
Y-Y-X: Fuecoco uses Snarl, creating a powerful soundwave, this has high knockback but weak damage.
Y-Y-Y-X: Fuecoco uses Belch, creating a noxious cloud that can poison foes.
Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Fuecoco flops around clumsily using Facade, this can scatter a lot of foes but doesn't do much damage in the long run.
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Fuecoco flips and headbutts with Zen Headutt, this has high end-lag but is one of Fuecoco's more powerful moves.
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Fuecoco flips and spins with a fiery mist, resembling the fire tornado of Overheat, has slow start-lag but fast end-lag and good power.
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Fuecoco rockets foward with Flare Blitz, this has very high end-lag but does very big damage.

Special Attacks
Weak Point Smash: Fuecoco clumsily chomps on a foe, the foe tries to shake it off before Fuecoco torches it with Flamethrower, stunning and burning it.
Ground Meter Attack (X on ground): Outrage, Fuecoco throws a tantrum and get's filled with strange energy, this attack has very weird frame data making it hard to properly use, but its powerful.
Air Meter Attack (X in air): Fire Pledge, Fuecoco creates a pillar of fire which then collapses into a firey wave which burns anyone underneath.
Unlit Torch
This has Fuecoco attempt to sing, emphasis on attempt, the singing was so bad a giant bird of flames chases after Fuecoco, ravaging anyone in its path. Luckily, Fuecoco is unharmed by this attack, but anyone caught in the crossfires gets burned.
Unique Action (ZR):
Torch Embers
Fuecoco can scatter a special hazard called fire rocks, small shards that can explode on anyone who crosses them, burning them in the process. Fuecoco can only spit so much out of his mouth, but it allows him to trap opponents and cripple them with status.

Other Info
General Playstyle/Archetype: Fuecoco is one of those awkward Pokemon, being hard to truly get a grip on but being powerful nonetheless. It is best played with a pathner to have them better aim your powerful attack, but with some fire rocks on the field Fuecoco can play his own.

Anyway is anyone still interested in making movesets you seem to make good ones in particular KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 wanna do Floragato or Quaquavel?

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I see a few others joining the thread, so entries will continue for a few more hours, please note that aside from entries, we also need movesets for Floragato and Quaquavel, so see the template above for more information.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Ok entries are done

Lickitung - The Tounge Lasher wins our playable Normal-type

I have a question, is anyone interested in making movesets for Floragato and Quaquavel, or should I put that on hold, I am genuinely asking that.

Otherwise we have a new set of Pokemon to vote for, that being the playable Bug-type Pokemon:

Lokix
Heracross
Accelgor
Spidops

Vote for your top 3, you may vote for you own in 2nd or 3rd place.

Job #07
Submit a playable Poison-type Pokemon
Submit a playable Poison-type Pokemon, as long as it is not a Legendary, Ultra Beast, or Paradox Pokemon it's ok. Submit what they may and why they should he included. Try to be detailed as well on as too why they should he included.

Job #08
Submit a Normal-Type Elite Pokemon
Elite Pokemon are like minibosses, they have a set pattern you need to exploit in order to defeat them optimally. Elite Pokemon will be disqualified as playable characters, so choose wisely. The job today is to submit a Normal-type as an Elite Pokemon, describe how their fight would play out and what major attacks they would use, it has to be a fully evolved Pokemon, and once again who ever wins will be disqualified from being a playable character.

Job #09
Submit movesets for Floragato and Quaquavel
Once again, I need movesets for them, so I am continuing this job until I get them, again just follow the template and just make it make sense and canonical to what the Pokemon your covering could learn.
Voting is over

Wooper
Abra
Eeevee

Tera Forms

Job #04

Pokemon:

Chiao Pokedex Entry:

Regular Attacks

Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y:
Y-X:
Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X:

Special Attacks

Other Info

Job 5:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Ok entries are done

Lickitung - The Tounge Lasher wins our playable Normal-type

I have a question, is anyone interested in making movesets for Floragato and Quaquavel, or should I put that on hold, I am genuinely asking that.

Otherwise we have a new set of Pokemon to vote for, that being the playable Bug-type Pokemon:

Lokix
Heracross
Accelgor
Spidops

Vote for your top 3, you may vote for you own in 2nd or 3rd place.

Job #07
Submit a playable Poison-type Pokemon
Submit a playable Poison-type Pokemon, as long as it is not a Legendary, Ultra Beast, or Paradox Pokemon it's ok. Submit what they may and why they should he included. Try to be detailed as well on as too why they should he included.

Job #08
Submit a Normal-Type Elite Pokemon
Elite Pokemon are like minibosses, they have a set pattern you need to exploit in order to defeat them optimally. Elite Pokemon will be disqualified as playable characters, so choose wisely. The job today is to submit a Normal-type as an Elite Pokemon, describe how their fight would play out and what major attacks they would use, it has to be a fully evolved Pokemon, and once again who ever wins will be disqualified from being a playable character.

Job #09
Submit movesets for Floragato and Quaquavel
Once again, I need movesets for them, so I am continuing this job until I get them, again just follow the template and just make it make sense and canonical to what the Pokemon your covering could learn.
Lokix
Spidops
Heracross

Gengar
More of a Ghost type, but this also fits the bill.
1685311784531.png

It's a very iconic Pokemon that I feel is very fitting for a game like this. While being very frail, it can work with a tricky playstyle, ranging from ranged attacks to up close and personal depending on how it could work.

Ursaring
1685311889534.png

A very strong Pokemon. Ursaring hits like a truck, but is very slow and not very ranged. It can be overwhelmed very easily from afar and can be outmaneuvered, but if you don't deal with it, it can pressure you very easily.

You can also have Teddiursa as allies that spawn around it.

Mega Punch: A strong punch with a lot of charge up. Takes a while to attack but deals a lot if it connects.
Scratch: A fast attack, but not very strong.
Double-Edge: A life risking tackle. Ursaring charges up and rams forward, but has to recover afterwards, leaving it open to attack.
Hammer Arm: A strong pound into the ground. Sends a large fist slamming in front of it.
Roar: A loud roar for intimidation. Stuns the player for a second if they're caught in its range.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Accelgor
Lokix
Spidops
1685312730691.png

Crobat
Crobat is an iconic Gen 2 Pokemon, for better or worse, depending on how you view its pre evolution Zubat. Speaking of which, Crobat would act as a swarm type character, commanding an army of Zubats to swarm enemies. Individually, Crobat is fast but weak, so he relies on his Zubat squad to add more damage. As a result, Crobat can bring a unique flavor to the roster.

1685313241386.png

Tauros
A good choice for an Elite Pokemon, Tauros was the original Elite Pokemon after all being the best Pokemon in RBY according the Smogon. Tauros is the premier bullfight boss, relying on charging at the opponent, with the opponent needing to get around said charges to wail on it. Here are the moves it knows:

Body Slam: A attack Tauros likes to use in close range, it's decently fast and powerful but nothing flashy, and its an attack you can easily avoid as well.
Thrash: If you were unwise enough to attack Tauros from behind, they will respond with a powerful backwards kick, perfect to launch you back.
Giga Impact: A very powerful attack that mixes speed and power, however it also leaves Tauros stunned for quite while after performing the move.
Rock Slide: The main ranged attack, tossing a stream of rocks onto the target which can confuse them if not careful.

Last edited:

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Job #7: Ivysaur
Technically, it's a Grass/Poison-type Pokemon, but it still counts.

An iconic Pokemon, it can attack physically or with its shell, which shoots seeds, and also uses vines to attack. Its abilities are Overgrow and Chlorophyll (Hidden Ability).

Last edited:

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Job #8:
Bouffalant

An Elite Four Pokemon that first appeared in Pokemon: Black & White, its headbutts pack a heavy punch, especially with those horns, and its fur absorbs damage.

Abilities:
Reckless
Sap Sipper
Soundproof (Hidden Ability)

Top Bottom