• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon MMORPG

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I would like to know if anyone here played Pokemon Global: Majestic Magikarp (Online Pokemon MMORPG) and know where I can download it.

Currently,I'm playing PWO (Pokemon World Online) but I didn't like it at all due to some moves that doesn't work properly and other things.

I think I played Majestic Magikarp on 2008/2009 and now I want to play it again,but I can't find any download link...
Does this game still exist?

finalark

SNORLAX
PWO misses the point of MMORPGs so ****ing hard.

After doing a search for Majestic Magikarp it looks like the game isn't around anymore.

finalark

SNORLAX
I take back what I said about Pokemon World Online missing the point of MMOs, since I got it confused with PokeMMO.

THAT game misses the point of MMORPGs so ****ing hard.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
I take back what I said about Pokemon World Online missing the point of MMOs, since I got it confused with PokeMMO.

THAT game misses the point of MMORPGs so ****ing hard.
I've been playing PokeMMO with my sis recently after she found PokeMMO (which I looked legit. I don't know about the others though.) I'm looking for one that has all the Pokemon, or if that's not possible, at least D/P, or the ability to get either all 1st, 2nd, or 3rd gen pokemon regardless of what region I'm in. :I Do you know of any like this? Does Pokemon World Online do something similar to this? x.x I hate being limited to only 1st gen pokemonz in PokeMMO.

I also need breeding to work, lol. :p

Edit: Looks like PWO is the same region as PokeMMO. >_>

finalark

SNORLAX
I haven't be able to play PWO because the servers are down constantly.

PokeMMO had the issue of literally being Fire Red with multiplayer tacked on with abselutely no changes made to accommodate for that multiplayer feature.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been playing PokeMMO with my sis recently after she found PokeMMO (which I looked legit. I don't know about the others though.) I'm looking for one that has all the Pokemon, or if that's not possible, at least D/P, or the ability to get either all 1st, 2nd, or 3rd gen pokemon regardless of what region I'm in. :I Do you know of any like this? Does Pokemon World Online do something similar to this? x.x I hate being limited to only 1st gen pokemonz in PokeMMO.

I also need breeding to work, lol. :p

Edit: Looks like PWO is the same region as PokeMMO. >_>
You mean Kanto?

Of course it would be Kanto

Edit: After reading about it, it doesn't seem to be in the same region, Kanto, if that's what you meant

finalark

SNORLAX
PWO's servers are back up. I want to give it a shot, but holy **** the registration process is almost as needlessly complicated as PlayOnline.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
You mean Kanto?

Of course it would be Kanto

Edit: After reading about it, it doesn't seem to be in the same region, Kanto, if that's what you meant
Pokemon World Online and PokeMMO are in the same region, Kanto I'm pretty sure. I looked at a video on youtube. :/

I really wish I could choose Torchic as a starter...

finalark

SNORLAX
Pokemon World Online and PokeMMO are in the same region, Kanto I'm pretty sure. I looked at a video on youtube. :/

I really wish I could choose Torchic as a starter...

From what I've seen of PWO's website you have the option to start in Honen.

You might want to go on the website for info instead of looking at some dude's video on Youtube.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
From what I've seen of PWO's website you have the option to start in Honen.

You might want to go on the website for info instead of looking at some dude's video on Youtube.
:OOO Omg, ok. I think I might try this instead- But the OP said some of the moves don't work? ;-; ugh... I don't want that to be a problem.

finalark

SNORLAX
The registration process is balls. You have to wait to be "selected" in order to get an account. Probably not worth it unless this game fixes many of the issues present in PokeMMO.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I played a pokemon mmo where you can use gen4 pokemon, but I forgot what it was called and it was on my old computer, I got rid of. It was cool, since you can even choose some gen5 pokemon, and pick your sprite out of every character in the DS games. I will try to find it if I can.

Top Bottom