• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Interview Thread! Finally Interviewing Dark.Pch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Smash Champion
This has got to be my worst idea ever, but hey it's the Peach boards right?

[*]LLOD

Love my son. Really good with Peach. He is doing it hard wifi wifi and actually using it to help him. Thats how I and alot of other beast players day it at the start. And it pays off. he proved it at pound 5 I really don't say this alot but I think if he was to go to more tournies. he blow out every peach.

awsome kid.
what did he prove at pound 5, might i ask? did he prove he was the best peach? cause i already knew that. did he beat seibrik in a MM? i did that too. he did pretty well in the amateur bracket, but that is amateurs.

no disrespect to him. i want to know what you think he proved though.

[*]Nicole

Don't think her Peach lives up to what these people hype her on about. I watch her matches and say in my head "why in the world would she do that" She is not bad, but all that good nether. There are s=things that should be doing that she does not at all for some reason. And its stuff that people do alot and actually helps/ work in match ups. Im not really impressed with her peach like the rest of the community is and says about her.

he seem cool and chilled. I remember back then when he messaged me for meta advice. She seem like a person that just wanted to get good and do w/e it took. Now she got better at fighting metas/ she gets hyped, and let it get to her. She seems like a total different person. The way she speaks and acts around here now is just..idk. But I am not to found of it and really don't think she should be that way with what she has done with this character. Beating a few metas that are not top level (I guess sebrik is considered that now cause of pound) does not make you a god.

I remember when she uses to ignore the attention and focus on just getting better. Humble. Now it is the other way around. She seems chill in person but outside of that it is a person that to be honest, I don't even wanna talk too.

Yeah I got better. It's called improvement. Yeah, I'm proud of getting better, deal with it. Not all of us want to be depressed and "humble" forever like you (which is lulzy cause you're not humble at all). I'm proud of my Peach and, yeah, at times I'm not afraid to say so. I've come a long way.

I realize I have a long way to go and I'm constantly trying to improve my game. Because people call me the best peach, you think I believe it? I know I'm not the best. I saw LLOD play and there was no question. If you think I'm arrogant you don't know me very well.

I can't help it that people hype me up. I don't play the game because I am a dumb girl who wants attention. I play it because I like it, I like using Peach, and I like meeting new friends across the country. I don't care whether I get attention or not. I don't ask for it and I don't agree with it, but I am not going to throw people's compliments and hype back in their faces. You have been in the tourney scene much longer than me, you know that hyped matches are more exciting and fun to watch. People call me over-hyped ALL THE TIME. And you know what else? Alot of people that have actually played me call me the best. So I believe what I know I am - a player that is already good, a player that has alot of room to improve, and a player that is going to try to continue improving and win a tournament with Peach.

You call everyone else's Peach "basic." Well what are you doing that's so special? I don't see anything that separates you from anyone else. The least basic Peaches are the Euro guys and KB, and you don't seem impressed with any of them either. Instead of calling them basic you call them flashy. So what the hell are you looking for?

You've wanted that purple name forever, you apply every time. Well maybe I got mine because I'm a girl, or MAYBE it's because I'm a respected member of the community and YES, I am a top Peach player. GET OVER IT. Other girls have applied and were not let in (Today is a good example because she is a TO and very involved in her community - they did not accept her). The fact that I can use correct grammar at times is merely a bonus.

Your hypocrisy is ridiculous. You call yourself "the best" but BOO HOO you have mental handicaps and can't play to your full potential. Well buddy you're not the only one. I've got them too, I throw matches away because of them all the time. Have you ever seen me rage after a match that I lose? It's because I have NO CONFIDENCE. Except unlike you, I don't call myself the best peach either, with or without them.

I'm sorry you're jealous of me, of the hype I get, of the BBR membership that I have. I don't know what I did to make you hate on me so much, so I came to the conclusion that I didn't do anything and the problem lies with you and your insane mind.

I always knew we would have a falling out at some point, because anyone who asks you for advice is basically walking into a time-bomb, where at some point you're going to hate them, because they asked you for advice and then gave you some imaginary insult that you'll never forget. I saw you as a seasoned player who knew how to fight against MK, and I didn't have any experience in the MU at that time. I asked you for advice and all you did was give me the same copy-pasted paragraph that you use every single time people ask how to fight MK. So thanks for the effort you took to teach a new player, UNCLE PEACH. I'm in your debt.

By the way, I don't just beat MK, but that is something that no other Peach (besides your "son" LLOD) seems capable of doing. Block me forever if you want, I really don't care.

Haters gonna hate :psycho:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Alright guys, calm down - I'm the best Peach.

Nicole I'm so proud, I'm crying.

OH HO THIS IS IS GUNNA BE GOOOD

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Just as a forewarning:

This doesn't have to turn into a heated drama thread. I'm leaving Nicole's post there because Dark posted honestly and I figured Nicole should be able to do the same if she disagreed or else it wouldn't be very fair. There isn't any flaming, just respond in a respectful way if you can, Dark. If you disagree, just say you disagree. Just saying before all hell breaks loose.

This applies for everyone that might want to start something also.

Carry on. :)

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
all these walls of texts aside does nicole having NO CONFIDENCE mean she'll sleep with me if I degrade her?

now i wish there was just somebody to high 5 for that one.

z00ted

you text me and tell me to check the thread - for THIS!?

terrible.

z00ted

yeah - what about my boy SB?

also: trela - wtf? i didn't say yo' name! I sware!

Metatitan

Smash Master

what did he prove at pound 5, might i ask? did he prove he was the best peach? cause i already knew that. did he beat seibrik in a MM? i did that too. he did pretty well in the amateur bracket, but that is amateurs.

Yeah I got better. It's called improvement. Yeah, I'm proud of getting better, deal with it. Not all of us want to be depressed and "humble" forever like you (which is lulzy cause you're not humble at all). I'm proud of my Peach and, yeah, at times I'm not afraid to say so. I've come a long way.

I realize I have a long way to go and I'm constantly trying to improve my game. Because people call me the best peach, you think I believe it? I know I'm not the best. I saw LLOD play and there was no question. If you think I'm arrogant you don't know me very well.

I can't help it that people hype me up. I don't play the game because I am a dumb girl who wants attention. I play it because I like it, I like using Peach, and I like meeting new friends across the country. I don't care whether I get attention or not. I don't ask for it and I don't agree with it, but I am not going to throw people's compliments and hype back in their faces. You have been in the tourney scene much longer than me, you know that hyped matches are more exciting and fun to watch. People call me over-hyped ALL THE TIME. And you know what else? Alot of people that have actually played me call me the best. So I believe what I know I am - a player that is already good, a player that has alot of room to improve, and a player that is going to try to continue improving and win a tournament with Peach.

You call everyone else's Peach "basic." Well what are you doing that's so special? I don't see anything that separates you from anyone else. The least basic Peaches are the Euro guys and KB, and you don't seem impressed with any of them either. Instead of calling them basic you call them flashy. So what the hell are you looking for?

You've wanted that purple name forever, you apply every time. Well maybe I got mine because I'm a girl, or MAYBE it's because I'm a respected member of the community and YES, I am a top Peach player. GET OVER IT. Other girls have applied and were not let in (Today is a good example because she is a TO and very involved in her community - they did not accept her). The fact that I can use correct grammar at times is merely a bonus.

Your hypocrisy is ridiculous. You call yourself "the best" but BOO HOO you have mental handicaps and can't play to your full potential. Well buddy you're not the only one. I've got them too, I throw matches away because of them all the time. Have you ever seen me rage after a match that I lose? It's because I have NO CONFIDENCE. Except unlike you, I don't call myself the best peach either, with or without them.

I'm sorry you're jealous of me, of the hype I get, of the BBR membership that I have. I don't know what I did to make you hate on me so much, so I came to the conclusion that I didn't do anything and the problem lies with you and your insane mind.

I always knew we would have a falling out at some point, because anyone who asks you for advice is basically walking into a time-bomb, where at some point you're going to hate them, because they asked you for advice and then gave you some imaginary insult that you'll never forget. I saw you as a seasoned player who knew how to fight against MK, and I didn't have any experience in the MU at that time. I asked you for advice and all you did was give me the same copy-pasted paragraph that you use every single time people ask how to fight MK. So thanks for the effort you took to teach a new player, UNCLE PEACH. I'm in your debt.

By the way, I don't just beat MK, but that is something that no other Peach (besides your "son" LLOD) seems capable of doing. Block me forever if you want, I really don't care.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just as a forewarning:

This doesn't have to turn into a heated drama thread. I'm leaving Nicole's post there because Dark posted honestly and I figured Nicole should be able to do the same if she disagreed or else it wouldn't be very fair. There isn't any flaming, just respond in a respectful way if you can, Dark. If you disagree, just say you disagree. Just saying before all hell breaks loose.

This applies for everyone that might want to start something also.

Carry on. :)
I don't worry. I got this.

Favorite piece of fruit?

Is Peach's UpB an umbrella or a parasol?

Parasol.

Was it the chicken or the egg?

Egg. Cause girls have eggs.

Do you think you will mess up my text font/color by quoting my post?

Lets find out.........

What do you think of Xonar/Ramses?

Pay no mind to them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now up to some more serious questions...

What is the ideal mindset concerning life in general?

Find someway to bring back my 18 year old spirit and start my career in drawing.

What's your most delightful memory?

When I first meet and got hooked up with Amber. Never met a girl that stuck out her neck for me like a mother. Pains me how I lost her and how I think it is my fault.

Where would you really like to travel to? May be both smash/non-smash related.

I really like being in NYC cause of how alive it is here. always something to do 24/7. City that never sleeps. And we have every rase here. I like going to china town in NYC. It's just like an anime con, just without the course play. Smash related I like going to MA. People are so cool there.

What does it require to be a good teacher (in anthing)?

Confidence in your abilities. Able to trust yourself as a person and a leader. Always be there to lend a hand no matter how hard (or annoy) it may be. And most important. dedication.

Favorite game?

The world ends with you.

Favorite movie?

Don't have one

What language do really want to master and why?

Japanese. I just love the japanese culture And the language sounds cool to me. Really when worked up. gets me hyped. But I have always admired the japanese.

What was your favorite school subject?

Math

How do you imagine your future?

In my own studio working on my anime,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And some Peach related stuff

Make a top 3 list of thing you would change of Peach. Do not mention her tan when picking yellow Peach.

Ugh, you out of all people know me too well.

1- Fthrow

2- Air dodge

3- lil more power like melee.

What do you think of Peach's agressive game?

Its good, But not something you can keep doing for ever. it is not hard to stop an aggressive Peach. Thats the downside to it. Peoplle seem to treat her aggressive game like melee. You can't do that. People try to play her like melee. Not good. Hit and fun kids.

How do you think turnips should be used ideally?

Mindgame/damage. When you have a turnip in hand, your enemy is switch to auto defense. Cause they don't wanna get hit. Now this is where you **** with them. You can then bait and leave openings. Then go in and punish.You can also fight with them in hand. There is so much you can do by just holding one.

What is/are Peach's most glaring flaw(s) and how do you think Peach players should overcome them?

One is as I said before, playing aggressive. You can't just keep wanting to attack all the time. Her aggressive game is not hard to stop and punish. For that Peach players should go rambo, then quit it to dip it (in other words get damage and run, switch to defense)

Another is her floating. She has a good air game. But that leads to ones death. Here is an example. In melee Peach has a broken Dsmash. So People would abuse that move alot. Anything to a Dsmash. Now smart players keep this in mind. So bait the move or wait for it. Then punish it. So good moves can cost you a match if that makes sense. Peach should mix up floating with short/full hopped moves. Limit floating. Even if it ***** in a match up. its slow and can leave you open. Plus not hard for people to just roll away all they and you not getting anywhere.

What is Peach's greatest strength?

How versitale she is along with her edguarding options.

Where would you put Peach on a tier list?

Over fox

How good do you think Peach is in Doubles? In addition to that, what are good team partners for her?

:052:
Amazing. One of the best support characters in the game for teams. I say she is high tier for teams.

Oh, cause I stated my opinion on you it is the worst idea now, If I recall correctly, you was one of the people dieing for me to be interview. Now I decided to be honest due to what meno asked me and now I am a fool? Excuse me for being a man dispite what people think of me. Unlike you who is butt hurt right now as I will show you below.

I don't realy care who he beats. I looked at him as a player. Now who he beat. I watched how he played. I liked his evasion. And how he was in and out. spacing moves like crazy and knowing when to go in. I give him credit on his play style. Not for beating sebirk. Nice that he did but that really ment nothing to me. Its about lloD Peach. you really think this is just about meta knights. Is that all that matters to you? it must be since you brought this up. I loved his use of Peach. So again, got nothing to do with character or amature bracket. Cause if you wanna go to that level, You just making it out of pools to lose to 2 match ups you win is not impressive.

And here is something else. That kid, I really did not think anything of him when I met him at pound 4. I was not really impressed with him. he was just ok. And that was his last tourny before P5. I saw him play and have to give him his respect cause I, Dark.Pch, loved how he played.

I'm Not humble? First off. I tell people all the time I sux. I don't take complements for anyone. Everytime people give me one, I don't accept them. Ask anyone that knows me, cause you obviously don't. people was giving lots of good comments about my MM against Lie's diddy. I did not take one and told them "no" I take something that I earned and worked for. So lets get that out the way now. And this isnt about me. So don't try to put me in stuff to cover yourself off to seem cool.

I simple don't like how you got such a big mouth around here now that people backed you up.before you would not say a peep. It's one thing to be proud of yourself, its another to have this mouth and take it to another level where you have not even reached.

Thats just fine. I got that same hype when I came into brawl. I was famous all over the web. Not just on this site or all is brawl. Back then I used to google my name And I was talked about on a **** load of sites. A TON. And all I wanted to do was beast with my favorite nintendo character. And show people what Peach could do. Thats all I gave a damm about. And look at the fame and fans/hype all that got me. And when I has my stream of doing bad in tournies at my prime, I said I was not that good and did not wanna hear good comments. People did it anyway. And I felt stupid at times cause people say all this and that about me and I had nothing to show for it. Then I went back to beasting. I showed and lived up to what was said about me. THEN I took the good comments about me. And I too like traveling and meeting new faces

When I first got into melee I never left NYC. I only went to 2 OoS tournies. This big one in CT and poind 3. I was seen as a Pro-am. I could have hit pro level if I traveled and push myself more. This game I decided to do that. Which lead me to beasting in 08-09.

Also. I don't care if M2K himself said you was the best if he played you. I go By what I see and my opinions. I don't let other people change my view and how I see them. I think for my self. Fight for myself, take responsibility for myself. the whole world can say you the best. I will still stand by what I say. And nothing is gonna changed that unless I see you doing something note worthly. Which you haven't. Im so sorry if I don't get impressed that easy and choose to be a follower with this hype train.

And let me make this clear to you. People love attention. Believed me I loved it when I got it. So there is nothing wrong with that. But it is what you decide to do/say/act when you get it that matters. You can't really control attention. But you can control who you are and your mouth.

First off, Why the hell do you care so much what I have to say and think about you for? Who the hell am I that you had to make a post like this cause you tight with what I said with LLoD and you? Am I better than you? Am I beating anyone note worthy? Am I placing high in my region? You really should not be taking this to heart at all. I AINT ANYONE THAT MATTERS FOR YOU TO GIVE THIS MUCH OF A DAMM. There, in caps. Maybe that might snap something in you for I been saying this for over a year. Yet my opinions to you matter. Ridiculous.

Also what I look for in a Peach to impress me? Since this matters so much to you and it's under your skin. I look for a Peach that can learn when to tip. Not float so much and rely on fairs. One that knows when to go in. Non flashly (nothing wrong with being flashy, but if you don't get anywhere at all with it, you are just some show off to me and don't care about winning) And good use of turnips.

And out of every Peach that has dare cross my view, lloD was the only one, This kid still has work to do. he needs to be more creative with turnips. And step his edguards up a lil. A a lil more creativity with Peach and some mindgames. he isnt some god if thats what you think I see him as. Yet I liked how he plays and uses peach. I think he is better than you and my opinion. Why don't you just not give a damm about mines and go about the others that think you are the best. You did say you go by what others said when they play you right? Yet you are TRYING to go hard at this scrub Peach? Is everyone else too much of a challenge for this girl that you had to come and test me? try me Nicole. unlike the rst of the community, boos and *** is not gonna stop being from being an honest man. And Speak my mind.

You really think I give 2 cents what you are? You really believe that? You wanna put on your big BOY pants now? Now I'll treat you like a man. You was never anything in my eyes. Idon't care what meta you beat (or got close to take a game off yet failed). Also Being a Top Peach means nothing to me. Cause when it comes to playing with the big boys, everyone fails. You are a top peach of people who fail in tournies that matter. The hell is this suppose to matter to me. You a top Peach or some purple name. I think you did get in by your anti hype at pound 4. And I know deep down you think so too along with your gender.

When the hell did I say I was the best? Are you that blind that you fail to see my tourny results or how many times I say I suck now? Again, why you think I don't take any comments from people. When one insults me, I take and agree with them. Cause I got nothing to show for it. I have ALWAYS let my results do the talking for me. No one else. My results show what kind of player I am. Not friendlies. Not comments from people that get impressed by me. Not of that matters to my. My results do. So don't try and pull that ego cocky reversal on me. I have no shame in my game dude. I accept who I am. Wether I loke it or not,

And let me let you in on another secret. My Peach. I freaking hate it. I think it is pitiful and I am wasting my time with this game. Yet there is a reason I have not threw in the towel. Cause if there is one thing I am confident with myself, is that I know my **** with this character and this game in general. Better yet, smash in general with my 5 years of experience. And if I was to play with this creative mind I have, I do damage and show the world what this character can do for once in my smash career. But that has not happen. So that gets over ruled and I am just some scrub peach. Think twice before you come to me with this.

I'm jealous of you? Who told you that. How you come to this. Cause I decided to be honest about you and the others? I decided to have some balls unlike 50% of this community? I call it as I see it. You never mattered to me. When you got it the BBR, I could not believe it cause you got in due to what I said. And it showed me how pathetic this community can be. You have don't nothing to but envy in this crazy boys heart. So quit flattering yourself.

And you right. You have don't nothing to me at all. I simply don't like how you changed and your attitude. You don't like people like that and that should already be known. This is nothing new. I heated pros in melee for this reason.

You arent a threat to me at all. So again, there is nothing to hate. if I had to seriously rank Peaches, trust me, you would not like where I but you. Then I would have to read another post like this cause you are butt hurt over a scrubs opinion.

I really don't appreciate this lil post of yours when I am forced to be honest. You wanna put on your big boy pants and TRY to be tuff? Then respect ones opinion. Where you don't like it. I did nothing to you. I am so sorry you don't impress me at all. I'm so sorry you can't win a scrubs approval. And you worrying about this cause of how people talk about you and you letting it get to your head. There is only 3 people I have ever people jealous of in smash. Mike G, Edreese, and DJ Nintendo. You don't even make a tend. And never will. I don't care what gender you are.

Trust me. What I have said about you, I get it too. and I take it. cause I got nothing to show for it. I tell it like it is. I don't care who decides to hate me after words. I won't like to you with how I feel. Thats shows how much I can respect someone. Even if they don't like it. or me just telling the straight truth. I onced call my mother a ***** in her face. That got me an *** kicking I will never forget. but I was happy I actually said it. I was not afraid. And it was the truth. She was a stupid *****. I'll be honest no matter what. Thats called being a man. Something you trying to be but failing at. Stick to being a girl. Don't even think twice about coming to me with a post like this again. There was no need for it in here. take your mad self else where. But don't bring it here or to me with your ego.

I made a post like this, but honestly, the one that was out of line was you. And if people are afraid to put you in your place and state you for what you really are, I got no problem doing so. can't respect a mains opinion on here (like the others did, even if they did not like it) then you don't deserve any. Rather have me like to you? Rather have me kiss your *** like the others to make you feel special? be a fake. Sorry, I don't play that.

By the way. You act like you so big and bad cause you beat metas under pro level? Yet you can't deal with just about the whole roster? Is this really suppose to impress me Nicole. I am suppose to be jealous of this? Are you serious? Least me (oh and of course lloD) can win match ups we are suppose to alot while you simple can't. And with that comment you just put everyone down and showed your true side. Thanks for that. You just made this too easy. So don't you seriously come to me with this. really in this thread. Keep all that garbage to those that kiss your *** day and nite.

So you can get tight over a scrubs opinion. Shows how lame people can be. Also shows how the opinion is really a fact. or else you not come with this post. So if this is how you gonna be, then you get no respect from me. Dip from this thread.

Metatitan

Smash Master
The extreme negativity you put on yourself is actually narcissism in disguise. That's why everyone hates your woe-is-me bull****.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alright guys, let's all chill out. They said what they needed to say to each other; no need for extra people to tack onto it.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Really, that thing only has to do with Dark and Nicole. Any other comments about that should just be directed to him in a PM and not in this thread. Don't instigate, ask questions please this isn't a gang up and hate thread.

Now that you guys (Nicole and Dark) have shared your thoughts on the matter, please drop it here. Idc if you take it up anywhere else, just not on this board. Not what this thread is for. Please and thanks. :)

Edit: what Kb said.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
the peach boards isn't the place for damage control. i wanna tack onto it! just gimme some time to think, i can troll effectively! let be the best ******* i can be.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch, do you have any opinions on ME??!?!?!

edit: what the. TRELA IS VIEWING THIS THREAD
I think you are some annoying spammer online. I just see you as some useless person around here. Just about everything you post is complete garbage and a waste of post just to get attention. I just ignore you completely.

dark if u had money would u go to genesis 2?
75% chance I would. I got beef with stupid players from the WC.

how do you rank the peaches?

How smart they use the character.

how good is my snake?

Don't think it is good at all. The fact I lost to it (just by playing one game and you nearly winning) just tells me how stupid I am losing to it. And I agree. I felt like ****. Then accepted who I was so brushed it off in 20 mins.

in what ways do you think my peach could improve?
- Stop trying to stand out so much

- Work like a community (Peach boards fail hard with this. Everyone has to be on top. Stand out. You all play the same character. You are all on the same team. The hell you going at it with each other for to stand out. Use that to focus on how to get better, improve and work on going at those that take you out of bracket)

- Learn when to hit it then quit it (hit and run)

- Fight with turnips in hand, don't always glide toss or jump to a turnip toss then air attack

- Be creative with Z dropping

- Built a defense game and mix with aggressive.

- More mindgames, think outside the box more.

-

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Double post but ****, Raz, I thought you ment for the Peach community. Not just you.

Uh, for you..........I think I staed how you Peach can improve when meno asked me his questions.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
oh, i disagree with a lot of what you said about me tbh but the stuff you listed here can def be something to think about. a lot of peaches talk about the z drop n ****. i don't rly think i approach too much or anything but yah i prob could try to figure out how to strengthen my defense in general.

idk, ima try to figure **** out before whobobobobo.

as for my snake, you're def wrong otherwise you neva would've lost. i can think and read like a human being, you shud've kept playing, it was fun haha but you kinda didn't so i'll make you taste Snake's d`ck next time. :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
oh, i disagree with a lot of what you said about me tbh but the stuff you listed here can def be something to think about. a lot of peaches talk about the z drop n ****. i don't rly think i approach too much or anything but yah i prob could try to figure out how to strengthen my defense in general.

idk, ima try to figure **** out before whobobobobo.

as for my snake, you're def wrong otherwise you neva would've lost. i can think and read like a human being, you shud've kept playing, it was fun haha but you kinda didn't so i'll make you taste Snake's d`ck next time. :p
I lost cause I am not good. Yet don't mean I don't see what you was doing. And I did not wanna play anymore cause I felt stupid for losing. As when I lose in other matches. I just get up and leave. So please, don't think it means something and keep this talk out of my face.

Cook

Smash Master
The extreme negativity you put on yourself is actually narcissism in disguise. That's why everyone hates your woe-is-me bull****.
^This times 1000 plus two or three. People aren't ********, they know that you (Dark Peach) only talk down on yourself because you want people to tell you that you are good. Just because you SAY you don't want to hear it doesn't mean anything.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i'm jus' sayin' we shud play more next time.

and on the note of self-deprecation.

it's intensely annoying and even offensive if you manage to beat someone and still maintain a self-deprecating attitude.

besides, ****'s not even healthy for ya. quit it yo

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
^This times 1000 plus two or three. People aren't ********, they know that you (Dark Peach) only talk down on yourself because you want people to tell you that you are good. Just because you SAY you don't want to hear it doesn't mean anything.
Im sorry, What? Seriously, the hell is this. You don't know me at all so please don't give me this and keep this nonsense out of here. if this was for real I not care if I placed like ****. cause when I do, people still give me comments really when I say nothing to begin with. Let me go around thinking I am good and accept it when I place like ****. How you think that is gonna make me look. So really don't you or anyone speak of me like you freaking know me. You don't. At all. Also, when I say I am not good. People agree with me alot more then disagree. Much more. So enough. Any/all of you.

I'm honestly getting tired of these stupid post. Anything post like this starting something stupid I'm reporting it. Keep this garbage out of here. I trying to have fun with this thread and have people being idiots cause of me being honest.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I balme Meno for all this. He knew damm well I hold nothing back. So made these questions. Now I get caught in crap. This dude is pure evil.

z00ted

Thats called being a man. Something you trying to be but failing at. Stick to being a girl. Don't even think twice about coming to me with a post like this again. There was no need for it in here. take your mad self else where. But don't bring it here or to me with your ego.

omg i laughed SO hard at this.

asdfljasdflkajsdfklajsdfkljas

how do you rank the peaches?
give us a LIST like:

1st <3 <3 LLOD <3 <3

2nd dark poopy peach

3rd Kyon

etc etc

Ok, I got the info I needed.
:)

almost positive that that was nicole.
hard read

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How smart do I use Peach?
Uh, Ok for now. You seem to ground float alot ( was it you or that other Peach) I can't really remember from when we played 2 days ago. Cause I played some other peach before you. And I was really paying more attention to myself then the enemy. So I really can't give you a straight answer. All I can say is you seem harder to beat this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom