• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh My God!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom man

Smash Journeyman
Sadly, I don't have a video for what i'm about to share with you all. So, I went on FG and found a Donkey Kong player so I run up and Dthrow him into an Upsmash then a lucky 9! After he died to my lucky combo he killed himself......but thats not all. After he killed himself........the game froze, and I was forced to restart my 3ds. I even waiting for like 3 minutes to see if it would unfreeze since I wanted to save the replay because of the epicness that just happened. But this sadly had to happen to me. What do you guys think made the game freeze? Let me know! Not to mention but I used G&W's side taunt right when he died (maybe that froze it?)

Last edited:

phantom man

Smash Journeyman
What are these reactions? This isn't helpful," this is bull****"and I really want to know where this thread can go!

Last edited by a moderator:

LinkoHakurei

Smash Cadet
NNID
LinkoHakurei
3DS FC
3136-6656-2820
What are these reactions? This isn't helpful," this is bullshish"and I really want to know where this thread can go!
Maybe it's because the post is just cringy and the game freezing was just a coincidence and probably had nothing to do with what just happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom