• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Wario Main Introduction

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
omg I feel at home, I haven't laughed this hard at forum activity in forever.

Now I know why PX is my fav XD /morning meatride

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Oh, didn't know we had a thread for this sort of stuff.

Kyle is the name, and I am from Michigan. I'm 19 years of age and just really started getting into brawl competitively 9 months ago. Oh btw yeah that is a box of tampons I am holding in my pic, dunno why, Ll. Umm let's see I started out playing brawl casually when it first came out. My friend introduced me into the competitive scene about 9 months ago. I started out playing as ROB got really tired of him (I don't know why), switched to Olimar, got tired of getting gimped, then I picked up Wario. God I love this character. Even though I only picked him up like a month and a half ago, I already feel like im 100 times better at this game.

I'm in college at the moment studying Computer Science. I also play soccer at my college so sometimes that gets in the way of Brawl stuff :(.

Asa

Smash Hero
you feel better at the game as you move up on the tier list

it seems every smash player mains comp sci

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I started out playing as ROB got really tired of him (I don't know why)
Because ROB is INCREDIBLY BORING. I played the guy for like a set before and I immediately gave up. Like Asa said, you feel better at the game as you move up on the tier-list, which is true. But Wario is an all around good character. I've been playing with Wario since day 1 of Brawl because I thought he was absolutely hilarious (who doesn't want to fart on people?).

He wasn't considered a good character when the game first came out. It took about a year until people considered he was good and he was 3rd on the tier list for a while. :laugh:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Tampons.. The cornerstone to every nutritious breakfast..

wait wrong movie reference.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Oh, didn't know we had a thread for this sort of stuff.

Kyle is the name, and I am from Michigan. I'm 19 years of age and just really started getting into brawl competitively 9 months ago. Oh btw yeah that is a box of tampons I am holding in my pic, dunno why, Ll. Umm let's see I started out playing brawl casually when it first came out. My friend introduced me into the competitive scene about 9 months ago. I started out playing as ROB got really tired of him (I don't know why), switched to Olimar, got tired of getting gimped, then I picked up Wario. God I love this character. Even though I only picked him up like a month and a half ago, I already feel like im 100 times better at this game.

I'm in college at the moment studying Computer Science. I also play soccer at my college so sometimes that gets in the way of Brawl stuff :(.

You need to post a better pic if you want to main wario. That type of pic is deserving of a mario main....lol j/k.

Shadow135793

Smash Rookie
I'd supply a picture if I could but don't have any way to...

Anyway I'm Garth and I'm 18 and from SC. Finally just decided I'm tired of not being able to pick a main and well, I love playing Wario so, decision made =p.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I'd supply a picture if I could but don't have any way to...

Anyway I'm Garth and I'm 18 and from SC. Finally just decided I'm tired of not being able to pick a main and well, I love playing Wario so, decision made =p.
Wow Garth. long time no see. lmao.

Come to nc tourneys!!!
Haha i went to highschool with this guy. hes great.

Top Bottom