• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Render Color Palettes

KaabaDB

Smash Rookie
Im gonna either rock with the OG color or the Purple/Light Pink

Little-Mac!!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thedrawingdutch
Don't you all agree it would be awesome to have an option to customise character colours? Like when you have mewtwo you have a few body colours and a few tail colours Or with mario the overals and the shirt and hat

D

Deleted member

I am very pleased with the alts for Mewtwo. Really makes me feel he's even more worth the asking price for the DLC.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
I feel his 7th and 8th costumes will actually be his test suit from the first pokemon movie, it makes the most sense since they've gone with the villain mewtwo design which was also the case in melee.

Little-Mac!!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thedrawingdutch
I feel his 7th and 8th costumes will actually be his test suit from the first pokemon movie, it makes the most sense since they've gone with the villain mewtwo design which was also the case in melee.
Although that would be amazing, don't count on it because if you will there will be a big change you'll be disapointed.

Red-Ruby

Smash Cadet
Will someone on here recreate all the colors when Mewtwo is downloadable? I would really like to have images of all the renders.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Not gonna get Mewtwo, but I'm VERY glad to see a Shadow Lugia skin.
The gamecube Pokémon games were among my favorites. Glad to see a lil' nod to them.

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
I've got it. I'm going to roll with the blue one and be named "Bluetwo." (I know, so clever)

lltacx

Smash Journeyman
I don't really like the black palette, but i'm a huge fan of the color green so make of that what you will. I will probably play the original color though (i never seem to get used to other colors than the original :O)

I couldn't resist trying my hand at this, along with two other things I'm hoping for:

Just wow, i really love the Game boy one! Making me wish this was true :p

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I don't really like the black palette, but i'm a huge fan of the color green so make of that what you will. I will probably play the original color though (i never seem to get used to other colors than the original :O)
Shadow Mewtwo is the best! (Except maybe the blue)

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
I'm going classic... But that minty (shiny) one looks so fresh!

Red-Ruby

Smash Cadet
These look great! Im just hoping one of the last three is actually Mewtwo's shiny color and then I'll be satisfied
I doubt it, the green one looks pretty much like the shiny colour so I don't think there will be another green one like that. And smash bros isn't really known to contain shiny alts of pokemon strangely enough.

I'm going classic... But that minty (shiny) one looks so fresh!
I personaly prefer the blue one, and maybe the dark one if it looks better in game than here.

Last edited by a moderator:
3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
I'll probably rock either the shiny or the blue... Or whichever color is least popular.
You hipster, you.

The original looks fantastic.
I'll be using Shiny/Original/Dark

But has anyone suggested silver Mewtwo? It's not very likely but It would be nice.

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
You hipster, you.

The original looks fantastic.
I'll be using Shiny/Original/Dark

But has anyone suggested silver Mewtwo? It's not very likely but It would be nice.

Yes, I did (although I said gray).

I am really, really hoping for a full on white/gray color. People have been calling it original Gameboy grayscale pallete which I find is a very good name for it.

I am also hoping for a Mew Pink and that Gold/Yellow/Brown Alakhazam color was awesome too.

Last edited:
3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Yes, I did (although I said gray).

I am really, really hoping for a full on white/gray color. People have been calling it original Gameboy grayscale pallete which I find is a very good name for it.

I am also hoping for a Mew Pink and that Gold/Yellow/Brown Alakhazam color was awesome too.
You mean like this?

It almost looks like Mewtwo is naked even though he technically always is.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I like pretty much all the colors that are confirmed, and nearly all the suggestions here, but I can't help but to like the Orange color palette.

I never even realized that it was a callback to Pokémon Yellow's GBC sprite. That's pretty cool.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Something in me is incredibly put off by Mewtwo having his tail a lighter color than his body. It's the reason I cringe at the Shadow palette (and this one too).
I don't blame you, It seemed a bit off to me too.

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
I think it just looks better in general when Mewtwo's tail is a darker color than his body.

Last edited:

Bittersweet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
eskay64
3DS FC
2449-5765-1828
I personally love Shadow Mewtwo, or what I'm calling XD002, since it means the Orre games HAVEN'T been completely dismissed from existence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom