• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Add JMH's number. It's in the PnP tourney threads anyway. (336) 953-6741

And you can add my aim and msn. emb12344 and emb1234@gmail.com. I don't get on either too often though, so I don't know if it's worth putting up there.

Also, next Asheboro tourney on May 29? Any problems with that?

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
LOL, the second one lining up like that was a complete accident. We saw the pattern and tried to keep it going for this one. I wasn't sure if that would be far enough along for schools to get out or not.

I knew there wasn't anything in NC planned that far in advance right now, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't any conflict around then. Y'know, just double checking. Thread should probably go up before tomorrow morning.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
By School!

Cary High School!

Ocean (privysaur, kyle.rh@live.com, (919)618-4334)

Duke University!

DJRome (icedplatinumdj, (706)233-2395)
CrystalNite (Naturemaster)

NC State University!

Ledger Damayn (Supersillyous90)
Gardevior (Gardevi)
Jon?

Sandhills Community College!

Ragnarok ((910)315-2684)

UNC Chapel Hill!

One of these schools needs PaleTurquoise and to be big... and strangely, it isn't the high school.

DJRome

Smash Hero
if you're gonna do the school thing, u should use the school logos

anyways, audi is also @ duke/durham and unc is robert, cam, tj, karn, david (soon to be duke tho :))

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
theres nothing more needed than the names.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
imo a school should only be listed if it has 2 or more smashers at it
I would agree, however the only way I would be able to keep track with what schools have 2 or more smashers at it would be to list them, so I personally would be better off listing all of them, so schools wouldn't get dropped off by accident.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
<3 pp.

I'll probably be hosting one or two tournaments in the summer. I just need to find a simple venue since I don't want to use my house.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
my parents would *****.

however, the downstairs area is roomy...

Top Bottom