• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MultiVersus Returns on May 28th

multiversus_image.jpg

After shutting down last year [Thanks, IGN!], the team at Player First Games announced that MultiVersus launches on May 28th. The full announcement video can be viewed below:

For those in a rush, here's some key details:
  • Stages for both The Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Laboratory were shown off.
  • A new Player vs Enemy mode will be added.
  • Multiversus got rebuilt in Unreal Engine 5 for improved graphics and keep performance consistent across all platforms.
  • Adding some "really exciting, brand-new personalities to the roster". No clue as to who.
  • Improved netcode.
Multiversus returns on May 28th for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC. We'll keep posted on any announcements between now and May 28th.

Author's Note: We're back? Well, that was unexpected. I dropped off the face of the earth with this game but I can see myself getting back into it. What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Top Bottom