• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K, this doesn't look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
because if I understand kirbys pros and cons, but was told I am wrong so yeah. I have about 4 points kirby is worse, I want to learn, I won't ever quit till I know, and the human is uber flawed it can't admit when it's wrong. Hey did you see what i did there? I said the human mind can't admit when it's wrong so it would want to prove me wrong which would make me right and they would have to admit pichu>kirby.

dude I may not make any sence but I not as dumb as you may think. not saying i,m not dumb because I don't know how much or littl ethere is to know and most dumb people don't know they are dumb. But I won't admit I,m smart or dumb because truely don't know

If you can prove kirby>pichu prove it don't spam anything but the truth

random great song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNkngqbFs_Y&feature=PlayList&p=950762371F521A6D&index=4&playnext=5&playnext_from=PL

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Kirby has a better edge guard game, more range, better match ups, a way to extend leads, better combo moves.

Tamoo

Smash Master
marths range is superior to roys range because marth is most effective when the opponent is just on the edge of the swords range whilst roy is more effective when they are closer, meaning roy cant keep opponents away as well as marth.

You are totally ignoring my point about how much of an impact each pro and con has on the character, and you keep on coming back with lists of pros and cons which are irrelevant unless you take the most significant ones.

Kirby does not lack useful moves when compared to pichu, and pichu does not have better or easier combos or follow ups.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I know up-tilt to air or another up-tilt and dair to tilt works for kirby I didn't know he had other moves that. I know pichu can combo with throws, nair, fair,upair, up-smash,B,up-tilt. plus juggle and you can set up some kill moves which I think someone said you could do for kirby other than up-tilt upair.

better normaly is faster, longer, more, and does the job better. kirbys up-tilt doesn't compare to pichu's combo game pichu can also avoid CCing unlike kirby due to his great speed.

I can argee on edge gaurd and range doesn't wding help marths range? same as falcons DDing? Again you can easily predict where i,m going. can I see a video of kirby spacing the crap out of someone? both players being good.

At this point it's more rnage beats a much faster, stronger charcter with more follows ups tell me if I am wrong here mostly the combos

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Pichu doesn't combo with fair or neutral B, and good luck landing the uair, usmash or utilt. His grab is subpar, as well. Which leaves him with his fair, which is shut down by most characters with more range and priority.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
OOOKKK you know what then thread has proved it is epic fail. I half main pichu I know a running full hop B can combo, and fair to tilt, jab or grab is legit.

srcew it pm if you have a reason. Other wise pichu >kirby

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Insane crazy guy, you're either like, 12 years old, or mentally handicapped. Both suck, so I won't insult you too much.

But, most of everything you say is wrong in some way. Pichu BLOWS against falcon, and everyone else for that matter. I'll one billion million trillion dollar MM your pichu vs my falcon all day.

:093:

TresChikon

Smash Lord
ICG understands that Pichu loses to Falcon, his point was that Pichu has a better matchup against Falcon than Kirby. Is that true? I don't know. But he didn't say that Pichu > Falcon.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I love the limits to other minds. you say I am retarted when you don't know how much I know or you know or even the limit to how much there is to know. That's like the fail of the year.

I,m going to put it like this I will play as bowser vs my brother's falcon i have to mindgame him to death otherwise i can't do anything same as kirby. Pichu isn't that cripled. He has a projectile and the best movement of the low and bottom tier easily other than maybe roy. that lets him avoid and avoid very well really movement is SO important in this game kirby has terrble movement overall compared to most of the cast heck boswer has better movement moonwalk and up-B.

think of it this way if you aren't fast, strong,super gimpable no combos(other than uptilt),bad moves/movement,and is easy to combo. But his tilts have range and he is decent at edge gaurding. And he is way better than someone with combos, projectiles, powerful kill moves with set ups, a good to great grab game, very fast, really really good movement, no bad stages, no useless moves(more good more the better wouldn't sheik l0ve jigglypuff's down-B and falcon's side-B?) , juggleing/anti juggle moves, and an amazing recovery.

No pichu can't be better because kirby has better range and better edge gaurd.

How in God's name is kirby better no really please tell ME WHHHYYYY or say this "you are right I am wrong."

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
ICG, if you think Pichu doesn't have to severely outwit a good Falcon to win (ie. not your brother) then you're stupid.

Pichu's reasonable movement doesn't mean Pichu has a huge fighting chance against Falcon purely because Falcon's movement is still much better than Pichu's and coupled with his range, Pichu still has to fight a very uphill battle. Falcon can plow straight through Pichu's jolts so they do very little. Falcon can also do near death combos to Pichu very easily because of his horrible techs, whereas Pichu can only CG him on one level.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
tech chasing too, plus juggling. uphill and near death I argee with. but really falcon is so prone to missing pichu is beyond retarted to miss really good and I can;t even think of how bad it must be when he is DDing lower and hard to predict up-smash detroys falcons dair and nair isn't happening. grabs **** on both sides and can basically 0-death each other if done right easier to escape falcons chain throw.

upair is what you need and if people can spam/ land nairs all the time why not a move with more range. falcon won't be edge gaurding heck you might as well falcon punch to edge gaurd. we both know what happens when kirby is off stage vs falcon. Both can mess each other up really bad but falcon has an easier time.

But really in truth I think pichu has an easier time vs falcon than m2, kirby and bowser.

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
You know, there was a time when I could at least sort of understand you.

But I r can't brain u ne more.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I think of 2 or more things at once when i tpye and because you force on one thing you might be confused tell me if anyone figures out why kirby should be above pichu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom