• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash?

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I hope it's Super Wario from the Wario Land games but it will probably be some weird Wario Ware thing, I hate how they aren't using anything from Wario Land for him.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I agree. What ever happened to the greedy, violent, beat-'em-up style fighter we all used to know and love? They're making Wario too weird, and not brutish enough.

Rose Monkey

Smash Apprentice
I hope it's Super Wario from the Wario Land games but it will probably be some weird Wario Ware thing, I hate how they aren't using anything from Wario Land for him.
It's probably going to be a giant fart of some kind. Think Brawl preview.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
The Wario Waft is one of his B moves, I doubt that'll be his FS too allthough if Mario, Samus and Diddy are any indication it shows that Sakurai is ok with using regular moves as FSs too...

STEREO_226

Smash Apprentice
Wario is evil in Subspace Emissary so dont give WarioWare too much credit. As far as his FS goes i have no idea but at least with his WarioWare attacks and strategies at least he's not your normal punch and kick fighter right? The farting and the chopper makes things a little different, and yes the old Wario would be nice but we'll see in time what he can really do. If you love the old Wario and dont like the new one at least give him a chance.

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
I have an idea for wario's FS,he could summon the golden diva from wario land 4 to wreak havoc on the players.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Not sure about Super Wario... we already have Giga Bowser and Super Sonic.

We need something awesome and completely original.

Kunitsuna

Smash Journeyman
What if he challenges everyone to a microgame? Everyone except the winner takes severe damage, and the game is rigged to Wario´s favor.

scotchtape622

Smash Cadet
I like the new Wario. Wario Ware games are fun.

I think it'll be either Super Wario or something from Master of Disguise.

YosterDragon

Smash Apprentice
I agree. What ever happened to the greedy, violent, beat-'em-up style fighter we all used to know and love? They're making Wario too weird, and not brutish enough.
QFT. I think the "Wario Ware" Wario is still the greedy brute we remember, he just isn't being represented as such in Brawl. I was really hoping his side B would be his signature shoulder charge. I can hope for it to be his neutral B, I suppose (even though it's probably his "Garlic Bite" thingie). And I know Wario World wasn't exactly a great game, but darn, it was fun to watch Wario do spinning piledrivers to enemies so much bigger than him! Down throw maybe? :chuckle:

To stay on topic, I'd bet that his FS will involve the Wario Ware crew in some way, shape or form.

Mr. Who

Smash Cadet
He probably rains down a giant "Hurry Up!" bomb on to a stage and then you have about 5 seconds to get away from it. Or a Nuke of Gas.

Mavridik

Smash Cadet
Its final smash would be a giant fart with a nuclear explosion style like in the fist video of brawl.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
you know, the only wario game i'm familiar with is the one on Virtual Boy. lolz. in that game he got a bunch of different hats. i particularly remember the eagle hat and the hat that shot out fireballs. maybe he'll get that hat or something. i don't know. that'd be a pretty lame FS though.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Wasn't Wario's FiniSh confirmed as a nuclear fart since day one?
And, yes, I coined the term FiniSh for Final-Smash because it's easier to type and I couldn't figure out what FS stood for. I thought Forward Smash at first. And it just looked cool to FiniSh them.

Florida

イーグランツ
Well the way I see it, there are three possibilities for Wario's super:

1. Nuclear Fart
  2. Super Wario (from WW games)
  3. Or his new "arrow cannon" that we see in the Subspace Emissary (y'know, the one he used to own Zelda).
However, since Samus' super was confirmed to be the zero laser (as we've seen in the first trailer), it's safe to say that Wario's will indeed be the nuclear fart.

ColossalSmurf

Smash Rookie
personally I don't want the nuke fart so much... I would prefere he had more move types than just simply farting. Maybe if he only has the nuke fart final smash , and the wario waft I'd be ok with it. but if his up b also involves farting.. I dunno. I want more bizzare moves. but even if he did end up with the Super Nuclear Fart.. I'd still love him to death and have him as my main.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Maybe something from the Wario Land series, but off hand I can't think of anything but one of the transformations in the game (other than those, he didn't really have attacks).

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
What I think would be kind of cool...

Wario begins to glow; at the bottom of the screen where his picture display is, microgames start to appear. In the center of the screen drops the giant "Hurry Up!" bomb. The more microgames you clear, the more the bomb grows; increasing the damage/knockback Wario's bomb causes when it bursts. Playing the microgames would probably last around 10 seconds total. Wario would recieve no knockback for attacks against him but he'll take half damage.

PoJo7467

Smash Cadet
perhaps he will turn someone into a trophy with his arrow gun from SE, then he will have his way with them for a couple of seconds

DarkLink64

Smash Rookie
You are so right. When I found out Wario was in his Wario Ware clothes I almost cried I was so angry. I wish he had his old Yellow and Purple clothes that we all know and love.
:cry:WE MISS YOU WARIO!!!!!!!!:cry:

Top Bottom