• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcoisms

Falcoisms

Spghtti

Smash Rookie
NNID
MR.PCgame
3DS FC
2852-7898-2911
Spghtti submitted a new guide:

Falcoisms - Tips and tricks that Falco players should know

This is a (hopefully) useful and regularly updated guide on the things a Falco main in sm4sh should know.

1) The last frame of f-air will be the one with the most damage and is good for launching, you don't have to hit all of the damage frames to get the launch just the last one right on the tip of his beak for the sweetspot. This is great for coming from below or above to surprise your opponent to launh them sideways when they would be expecting an u-air or n-air.

2) His blaster when...
Read more about this guide...

NNID
CRQ-L-07
3DS FC
4854-6608-1552
It's a nice idea, but it seems a bit too small to be its own guide. Perhaps you could gather some ideas and update it some?

Oh, on the subject of dthrow to dash attack, on certain characters (needs testing) you can just run into usmash instead. I'll see who it works on later.

Spghtti

Smash Rookie
NNID
MR.PCgame
3DS FC
2852-7898-2911
It's a nice idea, but it seems a bit too small to be its own guide. Perhaps you could gather some ideas and update it some?

Oh, on the subject of dthrow to dash attack, on certain characters (needs testing) you can just run into usmash instead. I'll see who it works on later.
Thank you and yeah as this is my first guide initially I wanted to update it as more techniques were discovered. Hey man thanks for reviewing it, will add the things you suggested :D

Spghtti updated Falcoisms with a new update entry:

This is still going

This guide will continue to be updated until either no more techniques are found OR I quit smash, the later will probably never happen.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom