• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Skype Chat

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I believe Yoshis started to improve due to the flow of knowledge between their best players having a net positive effect. Yoshi's innate qualities handle the rest. For under-represented characters, sharing knowledge is quintessential to keeping the character alive.
That's probably on account of the Yoshi Skype chat we started a while back. Mass communication too good.
We might not be low tier, but we are DEFINITELY underrepresented. Thoughts on using Skype?

Lovecraft

Smash Apprentice
Not a bad idea at all, sounds boss, just a question, would it be like a whole mass of people relying information at given times or just something more casual?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm in the IC skype chat and its super laid back. We talk about everything but when people ask questions, they get answered. It should be like that.

Lovecraft

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like a really chill way of exchanging information and having a good time. Def like that idea.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh my bad. It's "techincal_chase".

I forgot about the underscore lol

Just when you send your request just let me know you want in the DDD skype chat.

Friends of the community are also welcome. I just added FAE lol

Top Bottom