• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock βeta : M2K, MJG, Ally, Pierce7d, Teczero, Joker - STREAMS @ TOP OF OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
Yes I do. I admit I don't pay attention to SWF very much since I'm really busy. But I do go to another smash site called fsmash.org .

I'll be in Davenport actually on the day of the event since I'll be done for the semester on May 14. So unless I can get a ride, I'm missing out.

I'm not a very good smash player btw lol but always want to go to a live smash tourney for once.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I know you use fsmash son, I use it as well along with U.K.L lurking in this thread.

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
lol well then I hope I get something to work out and I get to either compete or watch

If I do watch, I just might try to stream this event if no one else has any plans of doing so.

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
Oh just in case I don't get a ride for the event is anyone going through Davenport on their way to Iowa City? If so, I might ask for ya to pick me up.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Okay well think about this very very seriously:
would you like to do double IC's teams with me? Maybe not here, cuz I'll probably be with Rob for the forseeable future, but would that not be awesome?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Okay well think about this very very seriously:
would you like to do double IC's teams with me? Maybe not here, cuz I'll probably be with Rob for the forseeable future, but would that not be awesome?
Ummm...

Last time I played double ICs in teams, the other team went double MK. We got dominated by double tornado on a tiny level. We got stuck with Sopos and down a stock at 7 minutes left. Then they planked for the rest of the match.

The ICs cried in the results screen.

MJG

Smash Hero
Ummm...

Last time I played double ICs in teams, the other team went double MK. We got dominated by double tornado on a tiny level. We got stuck with Sopos and down a stock at 7 minutes left. Then they planked for the rest of the match.

The ICs cried in the results screen.
This is a little over exaggerated <3

It is much more fun to just play REALLY GAY vs double ICs...right lux?

Double MK: Toogood.

DeLux

I think you and Domo vs. Fino and I was about the 4th to last time I've gone double ICs.
So many tears wept for the innocent. ><

DeLux

To be fair, I feel your pain.

I hate playing against ICs, too.

It's a 0-100 matchup. Everyone loses.

It's just hard to practice against people where I have higher stakes, because nobody likes to MM me. So I have to find alternative ways to simulate high pressure situations like in tournament like scaring the crap out of myself and then practicing CGing.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'd be down doing a series of money matches where you could use IC's in one of them maybe...but the other one would have to be something I get free money at too.

DeLux

My IC's vs. Whatever $2
Low Tiers Battle $2
My Wario/MK vs. Whatever $2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom