• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX at Ish's: HOUSING IS CLOSED, time to actually plan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I talked to Lp today and he approves of the housing offer and the flights are still @~600€ so expect us to confirm soon.

:059:

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it. So much freaking drama to deal with on the boards lately has made me frustrated with the community, so my drive to go has been diminished a little...:(

If you know somebody that is 100% and looking for housing, you can replace me if you want.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Aww :( Well, I'll still keep your spot unless it's really getting that bad, but I hope that at least the drama sorts itself out.

D

Deleted member

I really am in doubt of it at this point. It just wouldn't be a comfortable stay for me.

If a miracle pulls through, I'll just stay at a hotel, but this would only be if I had my friend Rikku come with me. I'd feel a lot better with her around.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
+1 for everyone playing Pichu :3

KRD, let me know once your tickets are worked out, and feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions about how things will work out :)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Uhh... I'm confirmed now and bought my tickets but... maybe it wasn't the best idea to buy them when I was tired and way out of it. My return flight departs at 5:30 AM ^^' And somehow I thought it said PM until after I booked my flight. But uhh... oh well. I'll find a way to get there for when I need to get home. It'll be an adventure~

Does this mean I get to keep my title of worst Wolf?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
You are bat**** crazy lmao. We'll work something out :p Thank you for setting up your flight so that you arrive around the same time as Tekkie/Tarmogoyf, I'll pick you guys up together. Idk what Gheb and LP are doing, but hopefully they fly at a different time or else I won't be able to fit everyone in the car at once :x

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Now that I managed to convince Lp it seems like I myself have to settle things @university =/

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
It's looking more and more likely for me to make this. I might just have to drive though since flights are so damn expensive. XD So if Sora and I end up coming, is it going to be alright if we show up at like 2 AM? Lol. I won't get out of school until the afternoon so that'd be the soonest we could make it.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Excellent :3 driving will also make it a lot easier for us to make trips places lol, so I actually encourage that. 2AM is nothing btw xD

@ Gheb: eek :x good luck with that though, I really hope you two can make it :) lmk if you ever need me to get on AIM to work things out.

crifer

Smash Lord
hey,
3 european people (ravenlord, esper, timo) and me need housing from 01/02 till 01/09. We´re coming from Germany and are really excited to meet the american smash scene and the culture :-)
Unlike others, we´re are 100% confirmed for APEX. We have our flights, the registration at the APEX site and the whole other stuff in order to get into the states. Of course, we would pay for every night and your circumstances (but please understand that we do not have infinite money) and you would get an extra housing gift/German souvenir.
We would appreciate every step getting us closer to a guaranteed housing for that epic event. We're pretty hyped (:
you can add my facebook acount, if you want to discuss any other matters. My name ist "Masll Soltani".
Greets and thanks in advance :-)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hey, Ishy, is there still room for me to come? If so I'll start walking right now so I can get there in time.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So here's my official schedule for the week after Christmas holidays:

Exam on the 10th January, presentation on 13th the January and compulsive reading of 2 books for my literature classes on the 14th. I'm also not allowed to miss any more classes on the 10th in general.

Bye bye Apex :(

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
NOOOOOOOOOOOO ;_______;

:(

I mean, if you really wanted to come you could still study here and work on the presentation and whatnot, and I could take you back to the airport on the 8th to make sure you're not jetlagged too much and get back in time, but it's still really meh :/ I take it you're going to be responsible and pass this year then? And what about LP? If he's still interested in coming by himself I can help him out if he needs it.

:phone:

tekkie

Smash Master
you should update the OP i have no idea who's gonna be there anymore

except KRD and ish which is all that matters right <3

i guess kain and seagull too :embarrass:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Hmm... so basically, any chinese/japanese/korean girl, right? If you really mean it... I think I just might be able to make it happen lol

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Hmm... so basically, any chinese/japanese/korean girl, right? If you really mean it... I think I just might be able to make it happen lol

i need a facebook relationship status change and a profile picture change of you and her doing this asian fobby pose ----> V ^_^ V

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Lp doesn't have the money to fly there without me. Gheb without Lp woulda worked but Lp without Gheb isn't possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom