• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where is the sound file for Marth's charging neutral special?

EaglePie

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeldaGamer08
I think this fine since I've seen a lot of threads with similar topics. Also I hope I'm doing this in the right place. I'm also very, very new to this so...
Where is the sound effect? I've looked in general (yes, all of them) all of Marth's too. I haven't found it. "It" referring to the sound effect when Marth charges his shield breaker. It's like it doesn't exist in the sound files of Melee (or the places it should be) at all...
If you can find or make it, thanks!

CarrierPig

Smash Rookie
Not sure where to find it already made but I think you could record it fairly easily. Just download OBS (free) and record Marth charging neutral B in training mode with music turned all the way down. I think it would be the only sound. Then you can load that up into any video editing software (there's free ones) and cut it up so its just the sound and that's it! I'm pretty sure anyway. gluck

Top Bottom