• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Is Not "Alone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Well, here's my second topic, and here I go. Can't wait to see who replies. I will definitely read everything that was posted by you the readers.

Topic: Wario Is Not "Alone"

We saw on today's Dojo update that Wario was released with information involved with his appearance in Brawl.

In my opinion, its the first costume we expected. I'm not surprised much. I'm only surprised that Sakurai decided to add more color swaps to this costume. He could have used that data/memory for the other characters instead of the goofball.

I'm optimistic so I believe that this game's info on the Dojo IS SUPPOSE to be misleading. In my opinion, Sakurai means this two ways, not one.

Sakurai is saying Wario is special in that only HE has this original costume he wears (meaning the other characters can have costumes that are their own-so Dr. Mario is still up in the air) -OR- Sakurai is saying that Wario is special for he alone has an alternate costume scheme with its own color swaps (which is how many people see it-those pessimisstic losers). This is still a free thread so voice your opinion.

vesperview

Smash Hero
I can't believe some people still doubt that sentence when it's very clear, are you that much in denial? It says, unless you can't read, that everyone can just change colors while Wario has an alternate costume, is a no-brainer.

Plus, if other characters had it, an update would be dedicated towards showing all of the alt costumes, not just an update for Wario.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I know. This isn't good. I'm being bashed by a Forum nominee. Well, glad to know you came by though. I'm still optimistic (or is it pessimisstic) about the costumes. I know about the grammer. I still think it could just be Rhetoric 101.

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe some people still doubt that sentence when it's very clear, are you that much in denial? It says, unless you can't read, that everyone can just change colors while Wario has an alternate costume, is a no-brainer.

Plus, if other characters had it, an update would be dedicated towards showing all of the alt costumes, not just an update for Wario.
Things can change. It's not like the dojo hasn't misled us before lol. But yes I agree that even this is a stretch to think that other characters are going to receive alternate costumes also. But you can't hold it against a guy for being hopeful right? He's not in denial, he's just saying that it may be possible for other characters to have alt costumes that are different than Wario's in some way (although unlikely :().

So yea I can agree with both of you and say that, this update pretty much deconfirmed alt costumes for everyone but Wario, but I'm still hoping that this is some sort of trick Sakurai has thrown at us.

On a side note, the update didn't say anything about adding more alternate colors to other characters.
There may be some people who prefer this one. This is the "classic" Wario.
If Sakurai was able to throw in an alternate costume to satisfy the fans of Wario, is it possible to throw in more colors to other characters that we've already seen at E 4 All? (Black Yoshi anybody? :chuckle:)

KF11

Smash Apprentice
yeah but another example i can think of is if K. Rool is in they should but all of is costume from all is games insted of only changing is colors. cuz thats what he is know for all of is different personnalities

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
Yeah, I think the only reason Wario even has this alternate costume is because it was the first one they designed, hence why he has alternate colors.

Think about it. They probably designed that one first, then went "Wait a second, let's put him in his Warioware costume to promote that game!". I can guarantee you if he would have had his classic outfit from the start, they would never have given him the Warioware costume as an alt.

I think since they already had it made, they didn't just want to throw away an already designed costume that would please the fans.

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
Wario is not alone because now he has 2 costumes.. He'll still be the only character with an alternate costume... I'd probably like to see Dr. Mario in though. If things were to change, then Stafy, Samurai Goroh, Little Mac, and other assists would probably be playable characters. It is a no-brainer...

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord

Thats not true.. and easily Disproved... Sorry to Disagree with ya Vesper,

But the Special Moves dont cover all of the mvoes for each character (usualy.) Thats not to say thats all the moves they have (Obviously) Can we get a Japanese Translation?

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Haha. Thanks Superninjabreadman. Anyway...yeah...still optimistic. Rhetoric is a class I'm taking right now anyway. Its amazing how a few simple words have double meanings. Its just like connotations. (Sorry, I'm an English snob)

Vesperview...are you a Republican? Or a conservative? Or neither?...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240

QFT.

Please. Sakurai made it as clear as can be.

Quit saying things like "things can change." The games gone gold. Get over it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Until Sakurai shows he was lying, we don't need this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom