• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Would they find any?-
---
-No kidding, hmmm...-
-Still, it worries her-
---
Astrotrain: "Well, now those are dead..."
---
Irisviel: "Poor you, but it seems you're all healthy again" :)
---
Amy: "Seems this is working" :p
-Nothing that they can deduce as an actual clue or riddle, at least...-
___

-Sayori wants to hug Mash?-
___

But the rogue militia commanding them remains mostly intact...
___

Pikachu: "(Thanks to all the doctors and nurses here, we really are!)"
___

-Chrono responds to any of this verbally or nah?-

Yeah... it sucks
You gonna be okay, bud?

Weiss: "They've been doing well indeed. How about you?" :)
---
Eirika: "...Have you done it again since?"
---
-hmmmmm-
Susie: "Well, there's been been no more crazy royalty or jerks trying to take over the world since Queen, and the food they cook here is pretty damn incredible, so I'd say we're doing pretty good." :p

// I still need to decide if this takes place while Kris was with the Cyber Darkners in Basel or after.
___

Dipper: "Positively not." -Even salutes to swear on it-

Mabel: "Actually, he really hasn't. Dipper's acted crazy sometimes, but he's never done something that careless since. Or, well, raised the dead at all since."
___

-Still thinking?-

[ACK!]
-his pupils shrink-
-one thing he was taught at a young age is to not put anything in his mouth he doesn't intend to eat-
-unfortunately it also gave him the idea that if he can fit his mouth around the food, it's his-

-skadoosh :V-
-but yeah, she's clearly starstruck as she has a look of awe as she's passed out-
Mash: "Alright, she seems fine..."
Scáthach: "It's for the battlefield" -and she once again did attacked, though of course, at best she just intended to dispell her Aura entirely and end the fight there-

Mordred: "Well, it's mine!" -she starts to to eat the slice-
-And he'll have learn things aren't just like that here-
-Sigh or relief- Th-Thank goodness...

-This time, however, Penny was expecting Scáthach to attack and was prepared for it. She uses all of Floating Array's swords to try and block the strike, before firing a massive laser at Scáthach as a counterattack-

(...Is seeing other people besides yourself eat food at all that upsetting to you?)

Alear: "Sounds like a plan." -is now Engaged with Edelgard, wielding Failnaught to strike from afar... and Koyan probably has Flying-type Pokemon in her DNA now so...-

Byleth: "Out there... as in..."

Sothis: -takes over- "Yes, I do believe this little boy means space. From beyond the skies. And well..." -to Sitonai- "He would not be wrong about me."
---
-Queen Medusa replied by sending a lot of Monoeyes-

---
Kamui: "You have my word... as long as I can still tell Jeanne, as she genuinely does not remember, so she doesn't really understand why your daughter hates her. I'll also make her swear not to share a word, maybe even use a Command Seal if I must."

-she won't actually use a Seal but she'd tell Jeanne that she's willing to for this which might be just as effective as using it given how close they are-
---
Kanna: -looks at Gil but also making sure Suzuka hears it- "If I go all out, you promise to help fund the repairs?"
---
Ren: "Sounds like this is exactly what's going on... but how to lure them here...?"
-Effectively, it was getting harder to focus the energy of the Grid into healing her from all the overwhelming attacks. At one point, she tried to have her limbs grab Alear and Fishbunjin-
-Lily nodded as she healed people around-

Voyager: "Ah, you sound like someone with many stories to tell!" :D
---
-Aong those attacks, Fate sent various lightnings at him, and Hayate tried to freeze him as Yuuno and Shamal attempted to set barriers-
Gorgon: "Are you alright?!" -to her Master-
-Also oh frick with how that works, I like it tho-
-Phantom Pain, the strongest signature attack from the Demon Lord of Lust Lilithmon, which by setting a target with the Crown of Lust, a sigh directed at it would make the bdy of the target start to rot-
---
-How nice of her-
Artemis: "Alright! Soooo, her memories are still fuzzy, but she recalls it also has to do with that one scarred Assassin child"
---
Gil: "I shall"
-The MegaloGrowmon's armor was struck by the ice arrow, however, given it wasjust the armor, it didn't do much, other than have him turn at TLink-
-The assaulter tried to block, but that left him open for Azura-

Tiki: "I said I won't hold back if you're the one behind this all"
---
Sakura: "Gengar seems eager to fight them..."
Mordred: "Doesn't it says there how?"
-doing Fish things-

-the glare was mutual before he turned his attention to Spamton-
-he was no Marcus Damon, but he wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty with dealing with any enemy if they earned his ire-

-he swings the axe in a manner to hit the clams aimed for him and then points the jeweled end at Spamton like a rocket launcher-
You should be. Because this weapon has felled far worse than you....
-fires an energy shot in the shape of dragon in a technique known as "Rage of Wyvern"-

-creates another circle that fills with the Code of Lust, which acts as a barrier for the clams sent her way, but also sets up for her next attack, which Digi would probably be more than happy to explain in detail :V-
Hey, Fergie, don't want to be a nag, but remember that attacking with that thing uses up energy that I need from you to maintain this form....
-indeed, her evolutions are sort of symbiotic as it works in her world, almost like a Master and Servant with Mana-
-keeping the Lilithmon form takes a lot of that energy-

-he's not sure if she's being sympathetic or mocking him-

-he moves from the portal to face the other Specimens with a bit of a psychotic look-
-in this state, he has a drive for bloodlust, but he's still in control of himself; it just freaks out allies at worst-
-Undyne, Moana, Star, Dipper, Mabel, Rapidash, Fireball, Shuriken and Hurricane all focused their attacks, both using various attacks they normally had and ones they gained from the Emblems and Engaging, to try and destroy the thorns spreading across koyanskaya's arms and protecting the Thorn Ring itself-

-Marco mostly served a support role by trying to help get the injured to Lily, since being a human meant that any attacks he could land on Koyanskaya would be ineffective-

-Also very true...-
___

-The majority of the blue clams are destroyed before they can explode (it makes sense in context), but he's prepared to try and cancel out all of those attacks by firing more huge grey lasers, just like one of his cut attacks from Deltarune-

Kris: "Hold on a damn minute! Don't any of you see the wires?!"

Susie: "Wires? What about them?"

Kris: "They aren't just wires, they're strings. Spamton's being controlled by something else!"
___

-She could only be referring to Jack...-
___

-Toon Link tried shooting a Fire Arrow at the Digimon next instead-

-As for whether Spooky was being sympathetic or mocking to Peppino...it's both- :V

Spooky: "Not that! You called me cute! I'm not cute, dang it! I'm frightening!" :glare:
___

-While the Specimens aren't here yet, the silhouettes of them can be seen on the KIRA program on the computer Pearl is operating. As a reminder, the available Specimens that can currently be teleported here in question are:

-Specimen 4, the ghost woman named Ringu who can obscure others' vision with static-

-Specimen 6, the Merchant life-size puppet who usually only moves when not being looked at, but will lift itself up and try to ambush it's targets from behind if looked at for too long-

-Specimen 8, the deer-headed wnedigo who can use rifts to warp through walls and attacks with tendrils made out of Souls-

-And finally, Specimen 11, the demon made out of beef that can uses illusions to render doors and other escape passages invisible as a confusion tactic and teleport to avoid taking severe damage-

-All four Speicmesn are capable of dealing extremely high levels of damage with melee-based attacks alone-

Pearl: "It looks like this program can be conntected to this ritual to simply summon one of them here..."

(So that leaves the question of which one to summon...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You gonna be okay, bud?
Been feeling great since the bleeding stopped about 5 minutes before I started writing this (so probably 15-20 by the time I send it)

Jaw still hurts, but the mix of that and the bleeding where teeth used to be was absolutely uncomfortable. The latter stopping makes things bearable.

EDIT: Nevermind, still bleeding a bit, but it's so much slower that it's still bearable.

Oh btw, how far are you in TotK?

Ooof, sorry about it...

Medb: "Oh sorry, I was just trying to select for myself tonight" :p
---
Sistermon Ciel: "I said I'd deal with you later!" -cuts a sign and throws it at her, while Martha reflected on this-

-It struck MetalFantomon, who then was hit by Lilith's Shining Blade-
---
Minervamon: "Yes, yes I am! ...Ah, but I won't try to hurt you!"
---
-Yeah, it's all so sweet to recall-
-Except for the brainwashing part by Gharnef, of course-
Camilla/Emblem Camilla: "Oh you." :p
---
Kamui: "I... I'm not going to stop. I have a friend to protect..." -takes a deep breath- "And I suggest you to leave before I go further..."

-I just realized we never did therapy sessions with Kiara, which we can always do but I'll assume she's been through a few by this point because I wanna do something cool :V-

Dark Pit: -gets out his namesake staff and is ready to aim-
---
Pit: "Alright, let's do this!" -Palutena Blade-
---
-getting out of it is sweet tho~-

-doing Fish things-

-the glare was mutual before he turned his attention to Spamton-
-he was no Marcus Damon, but he wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty with dealing with any enemy if they earned his ire-

-he swings the axe in a manner to hit the clams aimed for him and then points the jeweled end at Spamton like a rocket launcher-
You should be. Because this weapon has felled far worse than you....
-fires an energy shot in the shape of dragon in a technique known as "Rage of Wyvern"-

-creates another circle that fills with the Code of Lust, which acts as a barrier for the clams sent her way, but also sets up for her next attack, which Digi would probably be more than happy to explain in detail :V-
Hey, Fergie, don't want to be a nag, but remember that attacking with that thing uses up energy that I need from you to maintain this form....
-indeed, her evolutions are sort of symbiotic as it works in her world, almost like a Master and Servant with Mana-
-keeping the Lilithmon form takes a lot of that energy-

-he's not sure if she's being sympathetic or mocking him-

-he moves from the portal to face the other Specimens with a bit of a psychotic look-
-in this state, he has a drive for bloodlust, but he's still in control of himself; it just freaks out allies at worst-
-Effectively, it was getting harder to focus the energy of the Grid into healing her from all the overwhelming attacks. At one point, she tried to have her limbs grab Alear and Fishbunjin-
-Lily nodded as she healed people around-

Voyager: "Ah, you sound like someone with many stories to tell!" :D
---
-Aong those attacks, Fate sent various lightnings at him, and Hayate tried to freeze him as Yuuno and Shamal attempted to set barriers-
Gorgon: "Are you alright?!" -to her Master-
-Also oh frick with how that works, I like it tho-
-Phantom Pain, the strongest signature attack from the Demon Lord of Lust Lilithmon, which by setting a target with the Crown of Lust, a sigh directed at it would make the bdy of the target start to rot-
---
-How nice of her-
Artemis: "Alright! Soooo, her memories are still fuzzy, but she recalls it also has to do with that one scarred Assassin child"
---
Gil: "I shall"
-The MegaloGrowmon's armor was struck by the ice arrow, however, given it wasjust the armor, it didn't do much, other than have him turn at TLink-
-The assaulter tried to block, but that left him open for Azura-

Tiki: "I said I won't hold back if you're the one behind this all"
---
Sakura: "Gengar seems eager to fight them..."
Mordred: "Doesn't it says there how?"
-Undyne, Moana, Star, Dipper, Mabel, Rapidash, Fireball, Shuriken and Hurricane all focused their attacks, both using various attacks they normally had and ones they gained from the Emblems and Engaging, to try and destroy the thorns spreading across koyanskaya's arms and protecting the Thorn Ring itself-

-Marco mostly served a support role by trying to help get the injured to Lily, since being a human meant that any attacks he could land on Koyanskaya would be ineffective-

-Also very true...-
___

-The majority of the blue clams are destroyed before they can explode (it makes sense in context), but he's prepared to try and cancel out all of those attacks by firing more huge grey lasers, just like one of his cut attacks from Deltarune-

Kris: "Hold on a damn minute! Don't any of you see the wires?!"

Susie: "Wires? What about them?"

Kris: "They aren't just wires, they're strings. Spamton's being controlled by something else!"
___

-She could only be referring to Jack...-
___

-Toon Link tried shooting a Fire Arrow at the Digimon next instead-

-As for whether Spooky was being sympathetic or mocking to Peppino...it's both- :V

Spooky: "Not that! You called me cute! I'm not cute, dang it! I'm frightening!" :glare:
___

-While the Specimens aren't here yet, the silhouettes of them can be seen on the KIRA program on the computer Pearl is operating. As a reminder, the available Specimens that can currently be teleported here in question are:

-Specimen 4, the ghost woman named Ringu who can obscure others' vision with static-

-Specimen 6, the Merchant life-size puppet who usually only moves when not being looked at, but will lift itself up and try to ambush it's targets from behind if looked at for too long-

-Specimen 8, the deer-headed wnedigo who can use rifts to warp through walls and attacks with tendrils made out of Souls-

-And finally, Specimen 11, the demon made out of beef that can uses illusions to render doors and other escape passages invisible as a confusion tactic and teleport to avoid taking severe damage-

-All four Speicmesn are capable of dealing extremely high levels of damage with melee-based attacks alone-

Pearl: "It looks like this program can be conntected to this ritual to simply summon one of them here..."

(So that leaves the question of which one to summon...)
-Veyle was quick to throw daggers at the new limbs to protect her sister-

Sothis: "Countless." -walks towards him- "Some incredible, others tragic, but all have one thing in common." -gets on her knees and puts her hands on Voyager's shoulders- "They have all led to this very moment. Now tell me, child, what is your name?" :)
-Sitonai already said his name but Sothis wanna hear him say it-
---
Queen Medusa: "How about you cut them while I keep this thing busy? I have unfinished business with this merchant!"
---
Kamui: "Jack... What happened to her?"
---
Kanna: "It's all I wanted to hear." -GOES FULL DRAGON AND SHOOTS A TORRENT OF WATER-
---
Ruby: "I think the merchant is our best bet... No tricks on our eyes or crazy warping or anything like that." -Crescent Rose out-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Been feeling great since the bleeding stopped about 5 minutes before I started writing this (so probably 15-20 by the time I send it)

Jaw still hurts, but the mix of that and the bleeding where teeth used to be was absolutely uncomfortable. The latter stopping makes things bearable.

EDIT: Nevermind, still bleeding a bit, but it's so much slower that it's still bearable.

Oh btw, how far are you in TotK?
Have you taken any painkillers? That might help but I can't imagine having to deal with that much bleeding. At least the bleeding's much less severe at this point. Hoping it stops totally ASAP.

Right now I've just finished building a mech for Mineru's spirit to inhabit. Gonna start the trek and search for her Secret Stone later today.

Aside from that, I've gotten the Master Sword, all the Geoglyphs and Memories,, and I think I only have one more fight with Master Kohga that I still haven't done.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Have you taken any painkillers? That might help but I can't imagine having to deal with that much bleeding. At least the bleeding's much less severe at this point. Hoping it stops totally ASAP.

Right now I've just finished building a mech for Mineru's spirit to inhabit. Gonna start the trek and search for her Secret Stone later today.

Aside from that, I've gotten the Master Sword, all the Geoglyphs and Memories,, and I think I only have one more fight with Master Kohga that I still haven't done.
The bleeding is totally normal because there's deep gaping holes where wisdom teeth used to be. The fact that it's less severe already tells me it'll stop eventually because my body is healing, which is obviously also normal.

Also, all the memories? Including the final one from getting all the others? Because if so, that is far enough that I can bring back Link and Zelda. :p

Also yes, over the counter painkillers are heroes.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The bleeding is totally normal because there's deep gaping holes where wisdom teeth used to be. The fact that it's less severe already tells me it'll stop eventually because my body is healing, which is obviously also normal.

Also, all the memories? Including the final one from getting all the others? Because if so, that is far enough that I can bring back Link and Zelda. :p

Also yes, over the counter painkillers are heroes.
Yeesh, that makes sense, but I didn't realize just how bad the bleeding from wisdom teeth (or any tooth removal besides baby teeth naturally falling out to be replaced, for that matter) usually is. But even if the bleeding's bad, if there's no signs of anything abnormally severe, then that itself is good news.

Eeyup. Zelda turning herself into a dragon (losing her self-awareness in the process) and still being stuck as such in the present was heavy...And now I also get why Digi had her Servants gain way more mana and turn into giant, feral yokai.

Glad to hear the painkillers are helping as well. Has the bleeding issue improved more since?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Nothing that they can deduce as an actual clue or riddle, at least...-
___

-Sayori wants to hug Mash?-
___

But the rogue militia commanding them remains mostly intact...
___

Pikachu: "(Thanks to all the doctors and nurses here, we really are!)"
___

-Chrono responds to any of this verbally or nah?-
-And the teens aee frustrated-
---
-That sounds like Sayori alright-
---
Airachnid: "And are they truly dead~?"
---
Irisviel: "Good thing, you all are too cute to be brainwashed by that"
---
-He's right now too bashful to-
Camilla/Emblem Camilla: "Oh you." :p
---
Kamui: "I... I'm not going to stop. I have a friend to protect..." -takes a deep breath- "And I suggest you to leave before I go further..."

-I just realized we never did therapy sessions with Kiara, which we can always do but I'll assume she's been through a few by this point because I wanna do something cool :V-

Dark Pit: -gets out his namesake staff and is ready to aim-
---
Pit: "Alright, let's do this!" -Palutena Blade-
---
-getting out of it is sweet tho~-
Medb: "You know me, I love of all life's pleasures~" -not any ashamed-
---
-ngl I wanted Sistermon Ciel vs Martha to be one-on-one so the latter would end coming to terms with a few things tho-
Sistermon Ciel: "Awwww, you think so?"
Martha: ".........Kamui...Leave"

-MetalFantomon would slash his scythe right at them!-
---
Minervamon: "I'm ready!"
-While they did that, Monika looked up at the Digimon Analyzer to scan her-

1714166129773.png

Minervamon
Level: Mega
Type: Deity Digimon
Attribute: Virus
Field: Nightmare Soldiers

"A Deity Digimon which belongs to the Olympos XII and has the appearance of a maiden. Though it has an extremely short physique, it possesses superhuman strength it uses to freely wield a greatsword as large as its own body. It possesses a cheerful personality due to its childlike innocence, but when its emotions become violently unstable, it gets into a bad mood which causes selfish and willful (problematic) behavior that no one can help it cope with. Its Special Moves are a forward rolling slash unleashed from its greatsword "Olympia" (Strike Roll) and a horizontal spinning slash too quick to catch with the eyes (Madness Merry-go-round). "Strike Roll" splits the ground, and "Madness Merry-go-round" creates a large tornado."
-Digimon Reference Book entry

Monika: "Okay, so she's in the last stage of Digimon, though those techniques don't sound like the most threatning for people here..." -which justifies the test more-
---
-Yeah, everything else was incredible, and was glad for all the times she got to spend with Marth and Caeda-
Eeyup. Zelda turning herself into a dragon (losing her self-awareness in the process) and still being stuck as such in the present was heavy...And now I also get why Digi had her Servants gain way more mana and turn into giant, feral yokai.
I still need to do something with that

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeesh, that makes sense, but I didn't realize just how bad the bleeding from wisdom teeth (or any tooth removal besides baby teeth naturally falling out to be replaced, for that matter) usually is. But even if the bleeding's bad, if there's no signs of anything abnormally severe, then that itself is good news.

Glad to hear the painkillers are helping as well. Has the bleeding issue improved more since?
At this point, I barely notice the bleeding. It's only when I realize my mouth is full of saliva that I think "let's check if I'm still bleeding."

So yeah, definitely tolerable and slower.

Take your time, buddy. This is just a "we can do it without spoiling KoP now" moment.

Susie: "Well, there's been been no more crazy royalty or jerks trying to take over the world since Queen, and the food they cook here is pretty damn incredible, so I'd say we're doing pretty good." :p

// I still need to decide if this takes place while Kris was with the Cyber Darkners in Basel or after.
___

Dipper: "Positively not." -Even salutes to swear on it-

Mabel: "Actually, he really hasn't. Dipper's acted crazy sometimes, but he's never done something that careless since. Or, well, raised the dead at all since."
___

-Still thinking?-
// And I just now realized I never replied to this. I'm truly 50% less wise :4pacman:

Weiss: "The food is really exceptional here. Glad none of you are affected by the strike."
---
Eirika: "That's... a relief..."
---
Phosphora: "So what do you want to see first?" :)

Medb: "You know me, I love of all life's pleasures~" -not any ashamed-
---
-ngl I wanted Sistermon Ciel vs Martha to be one-on-one so the latter would end coming to terms with a few things tho-
Sistermon Ciel: "Awwww, you think so?"
Martha: ".....Kamui...Leave"

-MetalFantomon would slash his scythe right at them!-
---
Minervamon: "I'm ready!"
-While they did that, Monika looked up at the Digimon Analyzer to scan her-

Monika: "Okay, so she's in the last stage of Digimon, though those techniques don't sound like the most threatning for people here..." -which justifies the test more-
---
-Yeah, everything else was incredible, and was glad for all the times she got to spend with Marth and Caeda-
Camilla: "And are very proud and shameless for it. Respectable~"

Emblem Camilla: -nods- "Mmhmm~"
---
-fair enough-

Kamui: "Are... are you sure, Martha...?"

-DARK PIT SHOOTS-
---
Palutena: "It's all about how a move is done, not its name."

-Pit rushed at the Digimon!-
---
-thoughts?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And the teens aee frustrated-
---
-That sounds like Sayori alright-
---
Airachnid: "And are they truly dead~?"
---
Irisviel: "Good thing, you all are too cute to be brainwashed by that"
---
-He's right now too bashful to-
Star: "And now we really are officially at a roadblock... Because right now, our research is going nowhere!"
___

-And Yuri and Natsuki likely have nothing short of sympathy for Mash as well now knowing of that situation...Even if they don't understand why she fell in love with Monika-
___

They're damaged beyond repair. That's sufficient enough to ensure you can't employ them further... -Said coldly-
___

Squirtle: "(Why does everybody think we're cute?)"
___

-Mabel couldn't help but chuckle-

At this point, I barely notice the bleeding. It's only when I realize my mouth is full of saliva that I think "let's check if I'm still bleeding."

So yeah, definitely tolerable and slower.
Okay, that's good to hear. Improvements for issues like bleeding tend to take time, but again, so long as it's nothing about it's abnormal, then you should be on the road to recovery.

Wishing you a speedy full recovery, Uni. Tooth issues are never fun...

// And I just now realized I never replied to this. I'm truly 50% less wise :4pacman:

Weiss: "The food is really exceptional here. Glad none of you are affected by the strike."
---
Eirika: "That's... a relief..."
---
Phosphora: "So what do you want to see first?" :)
// To be fair, you've already been dealing with a lot today with having your wisdom teeth removed and the side effects from it, and that's in addition to a lot of different segments going on in the thread atm. I get why you missed it lol

Susie: "Well, normally I could eat a lot, but eh, having a normal serving of stuff is totally fine. I'm also not banned from having free ham sandwiches here, so that's a plus." :p
___

Stan: "Oh, then there was the time Mabel was more worried about pulling off a sock puppet show to impress some puppeteer boy than a demon guy returning and Dipper getting possessed by him."

Mabel: "Hey, I realized I messed up that time!"
___

Sparky: "(Well...what other places are there here? Ms. Atalanta and Ms. Undyne have been helping show us around, but this place is still huge...)" -Even looking at the castle and several of the larger or busier buildings and locations with awe-

Take your time, buddy. This is just a "we can do it without spoiling KoP now" moment.
I'm way behind on spoilers and new games and shows way too often lmao

Agreed with Uni, though.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Okay, that's good to hear. Improvements for issues like bleeding tend to take time, but again, so long as it's nothing about it's abnormal, then you should be on the road to recovery.

Wishing you a speedy full recovery, Uni. Tooth issues are never fun...
They sure aren't but I've also been throwing various bad jokes here and there.

If I try and make my suffering funny even when it's not, it's a good sign too :4pacman:

// To be fair, you've already been dealing with a lot today with having your wisdom teeth removed and the side effects from it, and that's in addition to a lot of different segments going on in the thread atm. I get why you missed it lol

Susie: "Well, normally I could eat a lot, but eh, having a normal serving of stuff is totally fine. I'm also not banned from having free ham sandwiches here, so that's a plus." :p
___

Stan: "Oh, then there was the time Mabel was more worried about pulling off a sock puppet show to impress some puppeteer boy than a demon guy returning and Dipper getting possessed by him."

Mabel: "Hey, I realized I messed up that time!"
___

Sparky: "(Well...what other places are there here? Ms. Atalanta and Ms. Undyne have been helping show us around, but this place is still huge...)" -Even looking at the castle and several of the larger or busier buildings and locations with awe-
// Fair lol

Weiss: -was about to question how could they be free... only to remember her payments are actually donations to help the staff-
---
Eirika: "P-Possessed?!"
---
Phosphora: "Yeah, I'm kinda getting used to it too... but I love how open it is, and also mostly outdoors." :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
They sure aren't but I've also been throwing various bad jokes here and there.

If I try and make my suffering funny even when it's not, it's a good sign too :4pacman:
That's also fair enough. :p

For real, though, I hope the bleeding and pain stop totally ASAP.

// Fair lol

Weiss: -was about to question how could they be free... only to remember her payments are actually donations to help the staff-
---
Eirika: "P-Possessed?!"
---
Phosphora: "Yeah, I'm kinda getting used to it too... but I love how open it is, and also mostly outdoors." :p
-And their actual paychecks are usually provided for by the Rulers and Gil- :V
___

Dipper/Mabel: "Long story..." :glare:
___

Sparky: "(Yeah, it's way more Pichu and I's old home than the ship!)"

Squirtle: "(The people there were still just as friendly then as they are now, but it just wasn't the same as being somewhere like a forest or a lake...)"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "And are very proud and shameless for it. Respectable~"

Emblem Camilla: -nods- "Mmhmm~"
---
-fair enough-

Kamui: "Are... are you sure, Martha...?"

-DARK PIT SHOOTS-
---
Palutena: "It's all about how a move is done, not its name."

-Pit rushed at the Digimon!-
---
-thoughts?-
Medb: "Maybe you could join some time" :p
---
Martha: "Yes. Because this woman... I really want to teach her a lesson"

-MetalFantomon is hit by that! Allowing Morrigan and Lilith to shoot Soul Fist and Soul Flash!-
---
Monika: "Good point, let's see how she uses her tools"
-Who had her shield ready to block!-
---
Tiki: Feels quite different to hear it with my own voice...
Star: "And now we really are officially at a roadblock... Because right now, our research is going nowhere!"
___

-And Yuri and Natsuki likely have nothing short of sympathy for Mash as well now knowing of that situation...Even if they don't understand why she fell in love with Monika-
___

They're damaged beyond repair. That's sufficient enough to ensure you can't employ them further... -Said coldly-
___

Squirtle: "(Why does everybody think we're cute?)"
___

-Mabel couldn't help but chuckle-
Lily: "And it's also been 2 hours!"
---
-Nope, they really can't understand how anyone could like her that much-
-But yeah, sympathy is felt-
---
-Airachnid simply smirked... And stabbed one of the corpses-
-...It began to glow purple-
Scrapper: "Slag!" -instantly shot at the Insecticon, but Airachnid using her various limbs to stab multiple-
---
Irisviel: "Aren't you?"
---
-The plan is working so much better than he wants to admit-
I'm way behind on spoilers and new games and shows way too often lmao

Agreed with Uni, though.
Soon:tm:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "And it's also been 2 hours!"
---
-Nope, they really can't understand how anyone could like her that much-
-But yeah, sympathy is felt-
---
-Airachnid simply smirked... And stabbed one of the corpses-
-...It began to glow purple-
Scrapper: "Slag!" -instantly shot at the Insecticon, but Airachnid using her various limbs to stab multiple-
---
Irisviel: "Aren't you?"
---
-The plan is working so much better than he wants to admit-
Star: "I know! Ugh, maybe we should call Mabel and Dipper. They're usually good at solving weird mysteries like this!"
___

-What the four's current thoughts?-
___

-Aquamarine instantly tried to trap Airachnid with her wand's tractor beam-

FIRE ON THOSE INSECTICONS!

___

-A lot of Pokemon tend to think or at least want to think they're cooler than they are cute- :V
___

-He's actually having a totally average day for a teenager...-

Maybe after or around when the Alliance is dealt with or as it's on it's last legs?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And their actual paychecks are usually provided for by the Rulers and Gil- :V
___

Dipper/Mabel: "Long story..." :glare:
___

Sparky: "(Yeah, it's way more Pichu and I's old home than the ship!)"

Squirtle: "(The people there were still just as friendly then as they are now, but it just wasn't the same as being somewhere like a forest or a lake...)"
-still, Weiss is nice- (:
---
Eirika: "And a personal one, it seems..."
---
Phosphora: "It feels nice, right?" :)

Medb: "Maybe you could join some time" :p
---
Martha: "Yes. Because this woman... I really want to teach her a lesson"

-MetalFantomon is hit by that! Allowing Morrigan and Lilith to shoot Soul Fist and Soul Flash!-
---
Monika: "Good point, let's see how she uses her tools"
-Who had her shield ready to block!-
---
Tiki: Feels quite different to hear it with my own voice...
Camilla: "No thanks." :p
---
Kamui: "If you say so... But if you need help..."

---
-Pit shot from the blade he was holding because Uprising works under RWBY logic :V-
---
-but very nice still?- :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-still, Weiss is nice- (:
---
Eirika: "And a personal one, it seems..."
---
Phosphora: "It feels nice, right?" :)
-She was probably even among those who were donating to the kitchen staff well before the strike- :p
___

-It's clear from Stabley's tone as well as Dippers and Mabel's that the teasing and anger isn't serious, though-
___

Sparky: "(It totally does! There's plants, fresh air, and we can see the sky again! My sister's even been much happier and less nervous around new people since we got here.)" :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Maybe after or around when the Alliance is dealt with or as it's on it's last legs?
🐮: "Perhaps"
Star: "I know! Ugh, maybe we should call Mabel and Dipper. They're usually good at solving weird mysteries like this!"
___

-What the four's current thoughts?-
___

-Aquamarine instantly tried to trap Airachnid with her wand's tractor beam-

FIRE ON THOSE INSECTICONS!

___

-A lot of Pokemon tend to think or at least want to think they're cooler than they are cute- :V
___

-He's actually having a totally average day for a teenager...-
Lily: "Fine, let's get to them!"
---
Monika: "...I'll go see Mash"
Sayori: "Me too!"
Yuri: "...Alright"
Natsuki: "I...Guess..."
---
-Soon they'd see as the Insecticons rise as an army of Angolmois-powered undead-

1714175383027.png

Astrotrain: "Angolmois can do that?!"
Tarantulas: "And they're not the only ones, hahahaha~!"
---
-As Squirtle demonstrates rn- :p
---
-Which for him is truly new-
Camilla: "No thanks." :p
---
Kamui: "If you say so... But if you need help..."

---
-Pit shot from the blade he was holding because Uprising works under RWBY logic :V-
---
-but very nice still?- :)
Medb: "Awww, shame" :p
---
Martha: "I think I'll manage..." -cracked knuckles as Sistermon Ciel smirked-

Yeah LOL
-MetalFantomon is struck, but is still very much up, and has the souls in his scythe release hurtful agonizing wails-
---
-And she tried to block the hits with her large blade!-
---
-Indeed, she loves seeing mini Tiki socialize too-
---

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She was probably even among those who were donating to the kitchen staff well before the strike- :p
___

-It's clear from Stabley's tone as well as Dippers and Mabel's that the teasing and anger isn't serious, though-
___

Sparky: "(It totally does! There's plants, fresh air, and we can see the sky again! My sister's even been much happier and less nervous around new people since we got here.)" :)
-she likes helping local businesses- :p
---
Eirika: "So nice to see family get along like that."
---
Phosphora: "And I can fly freely anywhere~"

Medb: "Awww, shame" :p
---
Martha: "I think I'll manage..." -cracked knuckles as Sistermon Ciel smirked-

Yeah LOL
-MetalFantomon is struck, but is still very much up, and has the souls in his scythe release hurtful agonizing wails-
---
-And she tried to block the hits with her large blade!-
---
-Indeed, she loves seeing mini Tiki socialize too-
Camilla: "More for you though." :p
---
Kamui: "A-Alright..." -will go help Jeanne-

-Palu makes Pit fly around them-
---
-BLADES CLASHING-
---
-it's adorable~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Fine, let's get to them!"
---
Monika: "...I'll go see Mash"
Sayori: "Me too!"
Yuri: "...Alright"
Natsuki: "I...Guess..."
---
-Soon they'd see as the Insecticons rise as an army of Angolmois-powered undead-

View attachment 388535

Astrotrain: "Angolmois can do that?!"
Tarantulas: "And they're not the only ones, hahahaha~!"
---
-As Squirtle demonstrates rn- :p
---
-Which for him is truly new-
Star: "I'll just call Mabel on my mirror..." -Does so-
___

-Will they all go to talk to her?-
___

-This doesn't stop Aquamarine from trying to capture some of the traitor Decepticons with her tractor beam-
___

-All three of these Pokemon, really- :p
___

-Yet Amy is taking it with an open mind-

-she likes helping local businesses- :p
---
Eirika: "So nice to see family get along like that."
---
Phosphora: "And I can fly freely anywhere~"
-As a proud business owner herself- :p

Penny: "You are prohibited from having free ham sandwiches elsewhere?" :confused:
___

Dipper: ""Getting along" isn't exactly the term I'd use." :rolleyes:
___

Sparky: "(You can fly, too?!)" :surprised:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
My spit is now a really light pink. I test how my bleeding is by spitting in the toilet whenever I need to go there. It's convenient!

Either the bleeding stopped and I only have leftover blood or the rate is so low I can truly stop giving a damn and it'd likely be fully gone the next morning.

-As a proud business owner herself- :p

Penny: "You are prohibited from having free ham sandwiches elsewhere?" :confused:
___

Dipper: ""Getting along" isn't exactly the term I'd use." :rolleyes:
___

Sparky: "(You can fly, too?!)" :surprised:
Weiss: "It's very rare for businesses to hand out things for free. Unless it's some kind of charity or a marketing ploy."
---
Eirika: "What would you use then?"
---
Phosphora: "Sure! Wanna see?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My spit is now a really light pink. I test how my bleeding is by spitting in the toilet whenever I need to go there. It's convenient!

Either the bleeding stopped and I only have leftover blood or the rate is so low I can truly stop giving a damn and it'd likely be fully gone the next morning.
Eh, that's not really unusual. A lot of people use similar methods, including with sinks.

That's a good sign. Id say just keep monitoring it until the signs of blood are pretty much gone.

Weiss: "It's very rare for businesses to hand out things for free. Unless it's some kind of charity or a marketing ploy."
---
Eirika: "What would you use then?"
---
Phosphora: "Sure! Wanna see?" :p
Susie: "Nah, I'm just banned from Free Ham Sandwich Day at school."

___

Mabel: "Family bickering?"
___

Sparky: "(Heck yeah!)" -Nods-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "More for you though." :p
---
Kamui: "A-Alright..." -will go help Jeanne-

-Palu makes Pit fly around them-
---
-BLADES CLASHING-
---
-it's adorable~-
Medb: "Aw you know what they say, sharing is caring" :p "Kinda must with the halves of Beast III though, but we've learned to get along"
-Kiara and Medb marathoned Disney movies once-
---
Jeanne: "Kamui! Are you alright?"

-Morrigan and Lilith shielded themselves with their wings, but MetalFantomon was soon to slash at them-
---
-It's epic... But Minervamon's not only is way bigger, she has comically high strength for her build, as the species bio would say-
---
Star: "I'll just call Mabel on my mirror..." -Does so-
___

-Will they all go to talk to her?-
___

-This doesn't stop Aquamarine from trying to capture some of the traitor Decepticons with her tractor beam-
___

-All three of these Pokemon, really- :p
___

-Yet Amy is taking it with an open mind-
Lily: -Observes behind her, ready to join the call-
---
-Sure they would actyally-
---
-She managed to get Mohawk!-
---
Irisviel: "Awww, it's not like being cute makes you defenseless. Like me! I'm cute and yet I use magecraft!" :p
---
-Indeed, that's how she's always been. Even when she and Chrono were kids, she was the most outgoing one-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: -Observes behind her, ready to join the call-
---
-Sure they would actyally-
---
-She managed to get Mohawk!-
---
Irisviel: "Awww, it's not like being cute makes you defenseless. Like me! I'm cute and yet I use magecraft!" :p
---
-Indeed, that's how she's always been. Even when she and Chrono were kids, she was the most outgoing one-
-And soon the call reaches her-

Star:" Hi, Mabel! Are you there?"

Mabel: "Heyo, girlfriends! Ooh, stylish detective outfits! Are you two going to a costume party?"
___

-Who's training with Steven and Amethyst at the time- :p

___

-Other Decepticons shoot or do they focus on the ones who aren't trapped and still an active threat?-

___

Squirtle: "(We can definitely be cute and cool.)"

Pichu: "(Like the healing spells some of the doctors used?)"
___

-And that remains the case now with how she was eager to have a week off and see Dipper and Mabel's town and how she's gladly enjoying a classic video game-

Last edited:
Top Bottom