• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about Mii weight classes

HerrAlex

Smash Cadet
NNID
HerrAlex
When creating a Mii Fighter it's size, power and speed will depend on how large the original Mii is. Are the Mii Fighters divided into three weight classes like Mario Kart 8 (small, medium, large) or do they have the exact size as the original so you can be more specific?

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
None of those options. They have loads of different classes (height and weight are taken into consideration), as many as the sliders allow.

HerrAlex

Smash Cadet
NNID
HerrAlex
None of those options. They have loads of different classes (height and weight are taken into consideration), as many as the sliders allow.
So they're not restricted to three classes like MK8? Thanks for the reply. :)

Last edited:
That makes me hesitant to get too cozy with playing as one of my arbitrarily-sized Miis based on people; I'd never be able to perfectly re-create them if I had to. That's why I stick mainly to default sizes, or min'd/max'd height and weight, to make things simple. Good to know my paranoia was justified!

HerrAlex

Smash Cadet
NNID
HerrAlex
That makes me hesitant to get too cozy with playing as one of my arbitrarily-sized Miis based on people; I'd never be able to perfectly re-create them if I had to. That's why I stick mainly to default sizes, or min'd/max'd height and weight, to make things simple. Good to know my paranoia was justified!
Same, all my Mii Fighters' sizes are default.

Top Bottom